PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's Dog Gottlieb: "TB has a more talented WR corps than GB"

Packers4Glory
10-04-2011, 03:28 PM
and Blount is better than our backs.

Now you can argue the RB situation, whatever. BUT WTF is he smoking?

ESPN is full of idiots.

Ballboy
10-04-2011, 03:36 PM
isnt he a college basketball person....why is he talking NFL, to prove he knows nothing?

Packers4Glory
10-04-2011, 04:15 PM
isnt he a college basketball person....why is he talking NFL, to prove he knows nothing?

he's got his own show.

hoosier
10-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Talented at what?

red
10-04-2011, 04:21 PM
i can name one of their Wr's and thats because he has the same name as another nfl Wr.

and if they are so great, why the hell isn't my FF QB racking up a shitload of points?

denverYooper
10-04-2011, 04:43 PM
<click>
<click>
<click>

Lurker64
10-04-2011, 05:58 PM
This just goes with the territory of being the superbowl champions, everybody feels obligated to compare every other team to you.

MadtownPacker
10-04-2011, 06:48 PM
and if they are so great, why the hell isn't my FF QB racking up a shitload of points?
No shit! I got Williams and Freeman, ain't doing shit. Barely doing better than JJ.

Upnorth
10-04-2011, 07:36 PM
I blame arods struggles this year on our wr's. None of tt's wr draft picks ever turn out. If any of them were even half decent arods passer rating would be at least 20 points higher. 125 is crappy.

Joemailman
10-04-2011, 07:56 PM
I blame arods struggles this year on our wr's. None of tt's wr draft picks ever turn out. If any of them were even half decent arods passer rating would be at least 20 points higher. 125 is crappy.

If TT had traded away 5 draft picks for Julio Jones, maybe we'd have some thing here. Looked how he's transformed Atlanta's offense.

pbmax
10-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Only guy who is close to Cowherd in fatuous-ness.

digitaldean
10-04-2011, 09:04 PM
To prove he knows more than Dickie V at football maybe??

I hate this clown when college bball is on. Pompous and overrated are 2 terms that fit Gottlieb. Why he is venturing into NFL is beyond me.

Pugger
10-04-2011, 11:37 PM
If TT had traded away 5 draft picks for Julio Jones, maybe we'd have some thing here. Looked how he's transformed Atlanta's offense.

:lol: It is funny that because we beat them so badly in the playoffs they felt they had to mortgage their future for a WR when in reality it was their DEFENSE that needed an infusion of talent.

mission
10-05-2011, 07:16 PM
:lol: It is funny that because we beat them so badly in the playoffs they felt they had to mortgage their future for a WR when in reality it was their DEFENSE that needed an infusion of talent.

I guess we'll find out Sunday.

(I'm going again and wearing lucky shirt from this current win streak)

Joemailman
10-05-2011, 07:21 PM

Without them actually saying it, I think it was an acknowledgement that Ryan isn't an elite QB. You don't see the Packers, Saints or Patriots swinging deals like that to get their QB some help. They don't have to. Great QB's make their receivers better.

KYPack
10-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Without them actually saying it, I think it was an acknowledgement that Ryan isn't an elite QB. You don't see the Packers, Saints or Patriots swinging deals like that to get their QB some help. They don't have to. Great QB's make their receivers better.

Yep. Arod throws guys open, whoever they are.

I also agree with the thread title.

Gottleib is a Dog.

Cheesehead Craig
10-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Was this just something you saw on TV or is there a link to something?

smuggler
10-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Hmm... Well, first off Gottlieb is wrong. Second off, why do we care when an amateur basketball analyst blatantly blows some professional football analysis?

Packers4Glory
10-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Was this just something you saw on TV or is there a link to something?

It was on the radio.

and Smuggler,

I don't care. Just thought it was funny to hear someone trying to justify that stance.

Fritz
10-07-2011, 05:36 AM
Just as the thread title suggests his name is "Dog" Gottlieb, I would say that he's not an analyst but an analist.

Pugger
10-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Just as the thread title suggests his name is "Dog" Gottlieb, I would say that he's not an analyst but an analist.

:lol: