PDA

View Full Version : OT discussion

Tarlam!
10-07-2011, 02:11 PM
smart ass

Calling out people I care about will change my mind. Tread carefully.

sheepshead
10-07-2011, 02:26 PM

Tarlam!
10-07-2011, 02:59 PM
You really need to get a different hobby. One that doesn't include stalking me on the internets.

You are a cancer. One look at your avartar is all one needs to conclude your character.

mraynrand
10-07-2011, 03:18 PM
You are a cancer. One look at your avartar is all one needs to conclude your character.

use the ignore feature

mraynrand
10-07-2011, 03:19 PM
You really need to get a different hobby. One that doesn't include stalking me on the internets.

use the ignore feature

Tarlam!
10-07-2011, 03:23 PM
use the ignore feature

Thanks for making it your business. Till now, it was between two posters not named Rand.

MadtownPacker
10-07-2011, 03:27 PM

You arent going to come on here after throwing your little goodbye tantrum and then post shit like this. Either put this mfer on ignore or be outtie.

sheepshead
10-07-2011, 03:28 PM
use the ignore feature

done

MadtownPacker
10-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Thanks for making it your business. Till now, it was between two posters not named Rand.
That how it's gonna stay. You aren't gonna do shit, you are gonna keep coming here so just move on or selfishly fuck this place up for all and force me to pull your plug.

Tarlam!
You arent going to come on here after throwing your little goodbye tantrum and then post shit like this. Either put this mfer on ignore or be outtie.

I'll take the outtie option.

MadtownPacker
done

Thank you.

MadtownPacker
10-07-2011, 03:34 PM
I'll take the outtie option.
Ok, you are always welcome back if you change your mind.

Upnorth
10-07-2011, 04:11 PM
We need a therapist to join Packerrats so he can sort out all the crap in this thread. It is like everyone got too drunk during thanksgiving and a fight broke out. Its a soap opera for dudes, well mostly dudes with the ocasional lady thrown in for spice.

Packers4Glory
10-07-2011, 05:31 PM

awww link? I love a good drama queen attention whore I'm leaving the forum thread like that to laugh at.

Joemailman
10-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Holy shit! What the hell did Ty do? :shock:

Packers4Glory
10-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Holy shit! What the hell did Ty do? :shock: well technically its highly illegal to do so.

mraynrand
10-07-2011, 09:20 PM
done

I just gave you + reps for this. Nice job.

Tarlam!
10-08-2011, 06:51 AM

The same place where a poster suggests another poster's wife should have committed homicide instead of suicide and doesn't get banned.

woodbuck27
10-08-2011, 07:56 AM

Hey Tarlam ! Cage that monster. Please and Thank You Sir.
Tarlam, ' your act ' is tiring and way beyond passe here... actually for all that know you over the years. Boreing as ' a dial tone '.

Does a post like that help deliver more Packer and NFL fans to our Packer Home?

Now here is where you claim to be 'the really nice fella' and an outstanding citizen. Am I one to disagree !? and if so (maybe) determine that by more reserved posts here in OUR future. I believe you will do that. Again ...THANK YOU. Tarlam !

Tarlam!
10-08-2011, 08:40 AM
I respect people with your age Woodbuck27. Well done in getting to over 7 decades. It's always antagonizing for us "youngens" to be talked down to by you senior citizens, but most of us have learned to be patient.

Tarlam!
10-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Do you even know the history? Do you know that my wife took her life in front of a train? Do you have any idea the pain that that causes a family? A partner? Then to have someone flaunt that in your face, tell you she should have committed murder instead of suicude?? She should have killed me instead of herself? You think that comment is acceptable? I do not. The perpetrator of that comment should be removed from this site.

Sheepshead made that comment. It is unforgivable. If you think it is forgivable, well, your parents need a talking to, IMHO. The admin on this site let the comment fly. I didn't. If you do, well, that's up to you. I was raised by a father who spent 5 years in the French Foreign Legion. In the 50's. When that outfit was the toughest in the world. I was taught to not muck about. The hard way.

Iron Mike
10-08-2011, 10:39 AM
http://www.candlesbydesign.co.nz/imagedb/single_candle.jpg

It hasn't been said for a while, but here's a prayer for your wife, N.

I hope one day you can find peace.

mraynrand
10-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Do you even know the history? Do you know that my wife took her life in front of a train? Do you have any idea the pain that that causes a family? A partner? Then to have someone flaunt that in your face, tell you she should have committed murder instead of suicude?? She should have killed me instead of herself? You think that comment is acceptable? I do not. The perpetrator of that comment should be removed from this site.

Sheepshead made that comment. It is unforgivable. If you think it is forgivable, well, your parents need a talking to, IMHO. The admin on this site let the comment fly. I didn't. If you do, well, that's up to you. I was raised by a father who spent 5 years in the French Foreign Legion. In the 50's. When that outfit was the toughest in the world. I was taught to not muck about. The hard way.

put him on the ignore list.

Harlan Huckleby
10-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Sheepshead made that comment. It is unforgivable. If you think it is forgivable, well, your parents need a talking to.

You don't have to forgive him, go ahead and hold a grudge, god knows I've held my share. Did he apologize? Nobody else cares very much, even though they may think it was a severely asshole remark, it is just a momentary lapse in judgement. You can't expect other people to take sides in a dispute, people just want the unpleasantness to go away.

KYPack
10-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Tar,

Clear out yer old PM's, ya dillweed. Nobody can send you any messages.

pbmax
10-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Tar,

Clear out yer old PM's, ya dillweed. Nobody can send you any messages.

Yes, this.

Deputy Nutz
10-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Tar, you are disrespecting yourself and the memory of your late wife by taking this matter public with Sheephead. I am not condoning his actions, but I can't in good faith accept your rantings. Infact it is idiotic if you let your anger lead you down this path. I love revenge and some times hold vengence a little to close to my soul, but I would never blantantly expose it on public forum for all of the world to see.

Step your game up.

Joemailman
10-08-2011, 04:01 PM
The same place where a poster suggests another poster's wife should have committed homicide instead of suicide and doesn't get banned.

Well, in that case, if I were running this place you'd both be banned.

Tarlam!
10-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Well, in that case, if I were running this place you'd both be banned.

Wouldn't be necessary if the initiator were banned, would it, Joe?.

Scott Campbell
10-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Hey Tarlam ! Cage that monster. Please and Thank You Sir.
Tarlam, ' your act ' is tiring and way beyond passe here... actually for all that know you over the years. Boreing as ' a dial tone '.

Does a post like that help deliver more Packer and NFL fans to our Packer Home?

Now here is where you claim to be 'the really nice fella' and an outstanding citizen. Am I one to disagree !? and if so (maybe) determine that by more reserved posts here in OUR future. I believe you will do that. Again ...THANK YOU. Tarlam !

Shut the fuck up you bewildered old fool.

Harlan Huckleby
10-08-2011, 06:09 PM
who would have thunk that a thread about Brett Favre could lead to unpleasant drama

pbmax
10-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Shut ...

One fight at a time SC.

MadtownPacker
10-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Please try not to make bad worse.

This stuff has been moved. I hope we can all agree it is in everyone's best interest.

ThunderDan
10-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Calling out people I care about will change my mind. Tread carefully.

Tarlam!, I miss your postings in this board please come back. Yes Sheep is an asshole. Please be bigger than him.

mraynrand
10-09-2011, 07:27 AM
Please try not to make bad worse.

This stuff has been moved. I hope we can all agree it is in everyone's best interest.

Well done. +1

Kiwon
10-09-2011, 10:34 AM

woodbuck27
10-16-2011, 08:36 AM
use the ignore feature

Ohh an innovative idea. Waring parties just up and disappear. Like some mysterious vanishing act. ZAP ! GONE !!

woodbuck27
10-16-2011, 08:56 AM
I respect people with your age Woodbuck27. Well done in getting to over 7 decades. It's always antagonizing for us "youngens" to be talked down to by you senior citizens, but most of us have learned to be patient.

Not quite to seven decades yet Tarlam! Still I've lived more lives than you'll ever know if you don't get the help you obvously require to move into a new one. I mean really man. Anyone here who has followed your act since 2005 must deep down be pullin' for you to come out of that place your mired in. This isn't a place to simulate busting chops or insulting fellow posters.

This is a Green Bay Packer home that's in need of an infusion of new posters that won't be impressed with older posters that act like cave dwellers.

I'm not inciting you to riot Vs me. I just hope you'll finally make PEACE with yourself. I'm not the enemy. The enemy is closer to you Tarlam! As I've always tried to guide you. [B]GOOD LUCK Tarlam!

woodbuck27
10-16-2011, 09:28 AM

I've observed and dealt with your anger and bully tactics since what? 2005?? That preceeded your unfortunate tragedy T. Your NOT the 'ONLY' poster here with pain man. Most recover fully fr. that pain after some time to re-integrate ourseleves into a co-operative socially supportive society. I am not posting you in any term other that for the health of this Forum. of comments RE: your loss Tarlam! That isn't my place to judge that situation and administer any punishment.

You have to deal with any angst and any other poster here privately and NOT put that on display here; any angry to psychotic display tarnishes the image this Forum so badly needs to harbour and promote itself through it's long standing members. We need to set the example T and NOT Ripit down.
Commonsense. That' your ticket T. Your a long standing valued member here and we need your best

GOOD LUCK Tarlam!.

woodbuck27
10-16-2011, 09:47 AM

Your easy to ignore Scott Campbell. Why? Your act is not just tired but destructive beyond any thing else at Packerrats I can understand as IMO your'the head of the snake 'here. Your the ultimate bully here Scott Campbell and you'l never change. Ignorance never really apologizes. So PLEASE no need to sqirm.

APOLOGY

I'd waste my time asking for one for that low life low class post. Who's 'the fool ' Scott? Answer that question 'only' of yourself please. Don't post me again. EVER!!

Scott Campbell
10-16-2011, 10:55 AM
:lol:

There's nothing quite like a spastic hissy fit out of Woody to brighten the day.

MadtownPacker
10-16-2011, 11:01 AM
This thread isnt brightening anyones day so how about both of you let it sink to the bottom.

Scott Campbell
10-16-2011, 11:16 AM
This thread isnt brightening anyones day so how about both of you let it sink to the bottom.

Do you really think Woody has that level of self control?

Scott Campbell
10-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Still I've lived more lives than you'll ever know.............................................. .........

Most people don't brag about schizophrenia.

SkinBasket
10-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Most people don't brag about schizophrenia.

Bully.

Scott Campbell
10-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Bully.

And you love me for it.

Metaphorically speaking.

Harlan Huckleby
10-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Why the nastiness? Scott Campbell? SkinBasket?

Don't you guys have wives to beat?

MadtownPacker
10-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Do you really think Woody has that level of self control?
Nope and neither do you.

Enjoy your day off.

SkinBasket
10-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Why the nastiness? Scott Campbell? SkinBasket?

Eat a dick and die. Where have I been nasty?

MadtownPacker
10-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Eat a dick and die. Where have I been nasty?
Can we just leave this thread alone? You can fight with HH in another one.

red
10-16-2011, 06:31 PM
Can we just leave this thread alone? You can fight with HH in another one.

fuck no, i want in. what are we bitching about now?

Joemailman
10-16-2011, 08:00 PM
fuck no, i want in. what are we bitching about now?

Harlan called Skinbasket nasty. Skinbasket objected to that characterization and suggested Harlan consume a male appendage and cease living.

woodbuck27
10-17-2011, 07:12 AM

MAD PLEASE Dump this thread. It can 'only' contribute damage to OUR Forum. This matter is 'just unfortunate' and OUR Forum is NOT the place for such animosity. I regret ever trying to set it to better. Some things just never change. This thread should be dumped as a sensable measure to STOP the hatred and not promote more ill feelings and reflect poorly on what the majority of us hope for from Packerrats.

That's GROWTH and positiveness.

Deputy Nutz
10-17-2011, 07:26 AM
Don't you dare dump the this thread. Hold on to the little self respect you have and keep it up as a warning for remembering the think twice before you post a ridiculous message on Packerrats.

Deputy Nutz
10-17-2011, 07:32 AM
I've observed and dealt with your anger and bully tactics since what? 2005?? That preceeded your unfortunate tragedy T. Your NOT the 'ONLY' poster here with pain man. Most recover fully fr. that pain after some time to re-integrate ourseleves into a co-operative socially supportive society. I am not posting you in any term other that for the health of this Forum. of comments RE: your loss Tarlam! That isn't my place to judge that situation and administer any punishment.

You have to deal with any angst and any other poster here privately and NOT put that on display here; any angry to psychotic display tarnishes the image this Forum so badly needs to harbour and promote itself through it's long standing members. We need to set the example T and NOT Ripit down.
Commonsense. That' your ticket T. Your a long standing valued member here and we need your best

GOOD LUCK Tarlam!.

Really? Tarlam goes and post some really personal information about himself and his family on mostly public forum and then goes off the deep end because that person made a nasty post about it. Insensitive yes, but Tarlam should have thought twice before posting that information. Some of us are pretty close here others I wouldn't think twice about dumping in the Milwaukee River so you have to be careful with what you put out, even here. It goes both ways, Sheep should have thought better for returning a hateful demeaning post about Tarlam's situation, it was horseshit and probably deserves to get his ass kicked, but the bitch of it is, it is on an internet forum not in a corner bar or night club.

SkinBasket
10-17-2011, 08:11 AM
I wouldn't think twice about dumping in the Milwaukee River

Oh please. Who hasn't shit in that river?

Zool
10-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Penis

Harlan Huckleby
10-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Harlan called Skinbasket nasty. Skinbasket objected to that characterization and suggested Harlan consume a male appendage and cease living.
I always assume that Skinbasket is incapable of any human emotion beyond rage and loathing. So when he displayed a shred of human decency, I took it as sarcasm. Now that I have seen the tender side of Skinbasket, I will have to reevaluate my view of him.

A public apology is in order. Skinbasket, apologize for wishing me dead.

SkinBasket
10-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Skinbasket, apologize for wishing me dead.

I refuse. And don't forget the cock. Unless of course, that's not something I need to apologize for. Not that there's anything wrong with that Harlan.

sheepshead
10-17-2011, 05:27 PM
Just for the record. (i'm going to get torched for this I know) The dealings with Tarlem were never the usual '2 guys in a pissing contest /trashing each other stuff" about a specific topic that happens on these boards all the time. Never, ever. In fact I never commented on anything he posted. He never talked about football or politics anyway so there was never anything to post about. Instead, as I have said many times, its all about some weird obsession. In fact even , as he admitted on one occasion, jealousy. I ignored him mostly. But I also fired back from time to time. There is a bunch of posters on here that didnt like that I did or how hard I did. Yeah, I know I can fire off some shots but I have mostly retired that MO a long time ago. I stopped it for personal reasons. Mostly realizing who I might be talking to on here (not anything to do with Tarlem trust me). Well last spring I think it was, he just started mocking me and quoting me, stupid shit. I ignored most of it. Then I fired back again. I said "it's too bad your wife didnt consider homicide rather than suicide". Personal? sure. Over the top? yeah. My meaning was only, maybe the world might be a better place with her here and not you. He went nuts of course (again, if anyone would care to read those posts he didnt reference that line at all, it was only when others did that he ran with it) I tried to smooth it over. I gave him a secondary email address in which to contact me. I apologized, straight up. He wasnt interested in that in the least. He just kept threatening to fly to Ohare and off me and my family. Over and over again. I deleted that email address. ( a pain because I used it for other stuff) and stayed away from here. Voluntarily. Joe wouldnt do anything about the physical threats on here or in emails even though I considered turning them over to the cops in his town. So I let it be. Anyway, the lockouts over, I started nosing around reading about football again. He started right up again. It was suggested I put him on ignore, so I have, its where he remains today. So thats it. The guy has issues. I probably shouldnt have taken the Chicago way "he brings a knife, you bring a gun" tact but I did. I'd rather move on and he will stay on 'ignore'

Deputy Nutz
10-18-2011, 08:06 AM
I don't think you need to be flamed for anything but your rancid post to Tarlam. If you indeed apologized and owned up to it then I certainly have no issues with it. Tarlam is a cool shit to hang with but like the rest of us he is a bit fucked in the head. Your post pushed him off the deep end and that is really too bad because like I said he is a really awesome guy. He has posted a lot of personal info on here and not in a bad way. He has opened himself to this community and shared some really tough shit. As this place grew their was less and less space for that kind of thing and Tarlam fell into the internet trap.

I am sorry that he is gone, but I agree with Madtown if he can 't keep his shit, then he shouldn't be here.

Harlan Huckleby
10-18-2011, 11:08 AM
I don't think you need to be flamed for anything .

I completely disagree, Sheep needs to be roasted.

http://www.morgansbbq.co.uk/photos/lamb_1.jpg

I had some lamb couscous yesterday with the Arabs, it was so delicious I dreamt about it.

Scott Campbell
10-18-2011, 11:17 AM
I regret ever trying to set it to better.

Apology accepted.

I'm glad we are friends again.

SkinBasket
10-18-2011, 02:42 PM
I completely disagree, Sheep needs to be roasted.

Bully.

MJZiggy
10-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Bully.

More like hungry. That looks yummy.

Scott Campbell
10-18-2011, 06:04 PM
Holy crap - my apology thread just got censored.

I'm beginning to think my sincerity may have been called into question.

Deputy Nutz
10-18-2011, 06:11 PM
I think it is because you are an asshole, but let me double check.

Scott Campbell
10-18-2011, 06:16 PM
I think it is because you are an asshole, but let me double check.

Quit mincing words, and be out with it.

Deputy Nutz
10-18-2011, 10:10 PM
I did check, the news I am afraid, is bad. "YOU ARE THE ASSHOLE!!!!"