PDA

View Full Version : Bresky - need some help for this week-end?

Guiness
10-13-2011, 05:37 PM
I was reading the Rams thread, and it occurred to me that you have some serious work ahead of you coming up with the whammy for this week-end!

Got any ideas? Maybe you can ask for help in here and it can be a group effort!

Joemailman
10-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Last time the Packers faced the Rams at Lambeau, in 2006, they lost 23-20.

Last time the Packers faced a Steve Spagnuolo defense at Lambeau, in the 2007 NFC Title Game, they lost by...23-20.

Last game the Packers lost at Lambeau was by the score of...23-20.

I guess we know what the score will be.

gbgary
10-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Steven Jackson can't be stopped.

pbmax
10-13-2011, 07:52 PM
http://www.atsdatabase.com/Stats/NFL/St.-Louis-Rams-vs-Green-Bay-Packers-Football-Results.html

1995, newly minted playoff Packers get gob smacked by an undermanned Rams team featuring the immortal Chris Miller, Rich Brooks (HC) and Mike Martz (WR) and a better than advertised defense stifle the Packers 17-14 in a surprise as an eight point underdog.

I hated listening to that game. Very frustrating.

HarveyWallbangers
10-13-2011, 11:26 PM
http://www.atsdatabase.com/Stats/NFL/St.-Louis-Rams-vs-Green-Bay-Packers-Football-Results.html

1995, newly minted playoff Packers get gob smacked by an undermanned Rams team featuring the immortal Chris Miller, Rich Brooks (HC) and Mike Martz (WR) and a better than advertised defense stifle the Packers 17-14 in a surprise as an eight point underdog.

I hated listening to that game. Very frustrating.

I think that game was a coming out party of sorts for Isaac Bruce.

pbmax
10-13-2011, 11:37 PM
I think that game was a coming out party of sorts for Isaac Bruce.

It ruined my vacation for a day. Whole game drove me nuts as I drove through northern WI. Stunned it was that game they stumbled.

Fritz
10-14-2011, 06:58 AM
I am getting an image of the Packers leaving the field at halftime to a chorus of boos, down 10 - 6. Dropped passes everywhere. Sloppy tackling. Even a couple interceptions.

run pMc
10-14-2011, 08:22 AM
is this a classic trap game?

Rams are coming off the bye so they've had time to prepare for this game. I'd expect a healthy dose of Steven Jackson to eat up the clock, lots of play action and screens to slow the GB's pass rush (such as it is; Bradford has been under a lot of pressure this year). On defense, I'd expect a lot of blitzing and exotic stuff to help out an injury depleted secondary.

Meanwhile, GB is coming off a bit of a grudge rematch with ATL, they at home, and heavily favored. Oh, and they play the Vikes next week.

That said, M3 seems to be good at keeping a team's focus, and GB has much more talent on both sides of the ball.

I could see this being close for 3 quarters, but it's hard not to expect a W against an 0-4 team with Josh McDaniels as your OC.

Upnorth
10-15-2011, 03:27 PM
MM good at keeping a teams focus? Flat at carolina trap game, came out flat at atlanta. This could be one of those dlow starting gmaes. Also Burnett is out, tramon is injured, rams have prepared for our backup oline. There is potential for the worst team in football to pull off one of the biggest upsets ever.

That was harder than I thought. Good luck b.