PDA

View Full Version : best oline is ???

Upnorth
10-15-2011, 03:37 PM
So most people believe that passing efficency is key to winning the game. QBs WRs and TEs get all the glory, but I think oline deserves more credit. The better protected the qb is tHe more accurate they will be the better the recievers look. It starts in the trenches, and exhibit a for this is the eagles. So much "skill" talent but such crappy oline it does not matter. To find who might be the best oline I think look who is out playing themselves. That removes the packers unfortunatly.
For me it is between Buffalo and Detroit. Both offenses are exceeding predictions greatly, with great qb protection. Also they hustle till the play is dead. A couple of times I have seen the lions and bills oline layibg hits once the receiver has caught the ball.
If I were to decide between these two teams, I would pick buffalo as best due to the no name offence they have.

KYPack
10-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Ah... Nah.

Bills, a good hustling bunch, but not the leagues best.

The Lions have the best DLine, but nowhere near the best OLine.

Best? 2011 is the Ravens. McKinnie is a big fat bastard, but the wake-up call has him playing LT again. they've been able now to move Oher back to RT and picked up gurode to boot. Best Oline is the league is all. 2nd, the Saints. Those two whales they have at G get it done, now. 3 the Jets, if mangold is playing. Then NE, then maybe the GBP up in that area. Our guys are pretty good, but not so much now the CC is out.

Guiness
10-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Call me a whore (albeit and expensive one), then steal my idea for a thread, will you? Bastard!

We'll see who's thread gets more replies!

Harlan Huckleby
10-15-2011, 04:34 PM
kind of hard to evaluate an offensive line that you've only seen for a couple games. Well, except for Chicago, where the writing is on the wall.

Upnorth
10-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Call me a whore (albeit and expensive one), then steal my idea for a thread, will you? Bastard!

We'll see who's thread gets more replies!

Dude, did I jack you idea? Sorry my bad, I never ment to steal your idea. I would like to point out you seem proud of the whore comment though.

Upnorth
10-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Ah... Nah.

Bills, a good hustling bunch, but not the leagues best.

The Lions have the best DLine, but nowhere near the best OLine.

Best? 2011 is the Ravens. McKinnie is a big fat bastard, but the wake-up call has him playing LT again. they've been able now to move Oher back to RT and picked up gurode to boot. Best Oline is the league is all. 2nd, the Saints. Those two whales they have at G get it done, now. 3 the Jets, if mangold is playing. Then NE, then maybe the GBP up in that area. Our guys are pretty good, but not so much now the CC is out.

Baltimore is very good, but the saints and jets are not in this class. I doubt the jets are in the top half this year. If you include last year for sure, but not on this years play.

hoosier
10-15-2011, 09:37 PM
The 49ers have a lot of young OL talent and it might finally be coming together for them.

MJZiggy
10-15-2011, 09:39 PM
Does that mean I need to change my pickem choice there?

Guiness
10-16-2011, 03:35 PM
SF's OL looking real good against Detroit's strong defensive front.

Iron Mike
10-16-2011, 04:15 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvZFq5vMMRdyNi-b4KrgNQdUjL8sAxkRHY0p5UCS-pVlrM50z4Eg

Upnorth
10-16-2011, 07:10 PM
So the inquisition has a good oline? Which league do they play in, medival, dark age or holier than thou?

SF looked good, they have a good group there. I do think it is between the ravens and bills for best oline in the leaugue.

So the vikings suck so bad Chi's oline looks above average, and they suck very much.