PDA

View Full Version : More Hamburger Helper Please!!!

Deputy Nutz
10-17-2011, 07:43 AM
Well I got annoyed that Partial would go back into his own thread and post about a shitty Iphone when we were talking about some serious shit so I had to start a new thread that I hope every one respects enough to stay on topic.

This weekend I watched a lot of 8 year old and 5 year old soccer 6 games in total. My parents took the kids so I ate a really shitty plate of nachos, a poorly executed club sandwich and 3 diet cokes at a local establishment while watching the Badger game.

Then I napped for like 3 to 7 hours and went and had some Americanized Mexican food. gucamole, 47 chips, three jerk chicken tacos, one beer, and two diet cokes.

Yesterday I ate two pieces of toast with peanut butter and three cups of coffee, for dinner I ate some homemade chilli. And then ate a late night bowl of cherrios.

240 pounds, the weight isn't coming off as hoped.

This mornig I ate a bagel with 5 slices of salami and some cheese, and apple, and banna to go along with a DC.

Little Whiskey
10-17-2011, 08:13 AM
I had a hot ham and cheese sandwich yesterday while watching the packer game. the waitress looked at me crazy when i asked for yellow mustard. WTF lady you've never eaten mustard with you ham and roll?

Zool
10-17-2011, 10:25 AM

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 pieces of toast 8oz OJ
Lunch: 2 slices of pizza
Dinner: ham and turkey sandwich with chips
Snack: apple pie and ice cream

Sat on my lazy ass all day and loved it.

Deputy Nutz
10-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Just ate a turkey sandwich and a Diet Coke.

SkinBasket
10-18-2011, 03:04 PM

breakfast: 2 cigarettes and a frappachino
lunch: homemade sweet and sour chicken with garlic and green onion and white rice, .75L green/black tea mix
dinner: TACO BELL!! 1 XXL Grilled stufd burrito - beef variety, 2 soft taco, 1 soft crispy potato taco, loaded chilli potato chips, chocolate covered pretzels - 100 calorie pack, half a bag of popcorn, 1 bottle sauvignon blanc, 1 red bull.

Exercise: masturbation x2.

mraynrand
10-18-2011, 03:15 PM

breakfast: 2 cigarettes and a frappachino
lunch: homemade sweet and sour chicken with garlic and green onion and white rice, .75L green/black tea mix
dinner: TACO BELL!! 1 XXL Grilled stufd burrito - beef variety, 2 soft taco, 1 soft crispy potato taco, loaded chilli potato chips, chocolate covered pretzels - 100 calorie pack, half a bag of popcorn, 1 bottle sauvignon blanc, 1 red bull.

Exercise: masturbation x2.

"men who had five or more ejaculations weekly while in their 20s reduced their risk of getting prostate cancer later by a third." Not so much benefit as you get into your thirties and beyond. So if you're in your twenties, scrub that red sub five times/week! Skinbasket - it's too late.

SkinBasket
10-18-2011, 03:20 PM
If this is true, and if the effects stack, which I'm sure they must, no way am I ever getting prostate cancer even if I live to be 244 years old.

Freak Out
10-18-2011, 03:42 PM
My prostate has got to be golden after all those years of slamming hounds and jacking off...

Kashi nut bar for breakfast along with 4 cups of coffee from my glorious Jura.
I bowl of roasted red pepper/tomato soup and 2 slices of whole wheat bread from Fire Island bakery
Dinner....TBD

Edit: I forgot about the apple and Thai snake blood as a snack.

Deputy Nutz
10-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Great day, two mcdonalds breakfast sandos, shit load of diet coke, and taco bell for lunch. I kicked it with 6 chicken soft shells. I can feel the health.

Deputy Nutz
10-18-2011, 05:57 PM
I am also consuming lemonheads as my vitamin supplement.

Zool
10-19-2011, 08:56 AM
doughnut and OJ
Hu Hot for lunch - nothing terribly fattening but it had to be like 1200 calories
2 enchiladas with rice and black beans with lemonade
slice of apple pie

Upnorth
10-19-2011, 11:19 AM
"men who had five or more ejaculations weekly while in their 20s reduced their risk of getting prostate cancer later by a third." Not so much benefit as you get into your thirties and beyond. So if you're in your twenties, scrub that red sub five times/week! Skinbasket - it's too late.

So when I was single in my 20's I was cutting my risk by at least 2/3rds! Hell when I was bored I am sure I not only hit 3/3rds but started curing other stuff as well! Woo Hoo I was a lonley healthy SOB.

Freak Out
10-19-2011, 01:03 PM
One small bowl of Kashi cereal (1 percent milk) one very small apple. I Toasted head cheese sandwich with Nutella.

mraynrand
10-19-2011, 01:31 PM
So when I was single in my 20's I was cutting my risk by at least 2/3rds! Hell when I was bored I am sure I not only hit 3/3rds but started curing other stuff as well! Woo Hoo I was a lonley healthy SOB.

:lol:

SkinBasket
10-19-2011, 02:07 PM
I don't know how much I weigh

breakfast: dried apples and figs and walnuts and zipfizz water and beef jerky
lunch: water
dinner: 1/2 Sicilian pizza, salsa and tortilla chips, a couple chocolates, 3 red bull gimlets

exercise: making b-cells and t-cells.

Little Whiskey
10-19-2011, 02:42 PM
hmmmmmm head cheese and nutella. not exactly peanut butter and chocolate.

Deputy Nutz
10-20-2011, 07:52 AM
Yesterday I think I had a good day. I woke up and their was no smog.

Ate some left over pizza cold. It is better for you that way. I ate a family size pouch of tuna fish that stunk up my office for several hours. For dinner I made chicken parm in a rush because the crock pot never went on. Bastard.

Exersize none besides walking in the rain.

Cheesehead Craig
10-20-2011, 09:15 AM
Potluck at work today.

Expected calorie intate: 8419

woodbuck27
10-20-2011, 09:36 PM
de-toxify. The net will give you ton'e of support.u need to as exercise yoAsell
Well I got annoyed that Partial would go back into his own thread and post about a shitty Iphone when we were talking about some serious shit so I had to start a new thread that I hope every one respects enough to stay on topic.

This weekend I watched a lot of 8 year old and 5 year old soccer 6 games in total. My parents took the kids so I ate a really shitty plate of nachos, a poorly executed club sandwich and 3 diet cokes at a local establishment while watching the Badger game.

Then I napped for like 3 to 7 hours and went and had some Americanized Mexican food. gucamole, 47 chips, three jerk chicken tacos, one beer, and two diet cokes.

Yesterday I ate two pieces of toast with peanut butter and three cups of coffee, for dinner I ate some homemade chilli. And then ate a late night bowl of cherrios.

240 pounds, the weight isn't coming off as hoped.

This mornig I ate a bagel with 5 slices of salami and some cheese, and apple, and banna to go along with a DC.

Deputy. The first step IMO is to exercise and especially develop an exercise routine that elongates your muscles. You also need to de-toxify. If your muscles are bulky it will be hard to lose weight. You need to lose any bulk with diet and exercise and go slow. Plan on looking at the change in 6 months or one year not on a per week or month basis. So diet low low on carb's , no sweets, lots of water and low cal friut juice. NO pepsi or coke. No beer or alcohol or limit that to 1-2 drinks a day as a reward.

The net will give you ton's of support Deputy Nutz. Good luck man.

Determination and goal setting meets the order. Be patient yet persistent.

mraynrand
10-20-2011, 09:42 PM
The first step IMO is to exercise and especially develop an exercise routine that elongates your muscles.

I did that at the Green Bay Chill game

woodbuck27
10-20-2011, 09:45 PM
My prostate has got to be golden after all those years of slamming hounds and jacking off...

Kashi nut bar for breakfast along with 4 cups of coffee from my glorious Jura.
I bowl of roasted red pepper/tomato soup and 2 slices of whole wheat bread from Fire Island bakery
Dinner....TBD

Edit: I forgot about the apple and Thai snake blood as a snack.

Wouldn't that apple being acidic¸ detract from the delicate satisfying flavour of the Thai snake blood?

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2011, 08:07 AM
de-toxify. The net will give you ton'e of support.u need to as exercise yoAsell

Deputy. The first step IMO is to exercise and especially develop an exercise routine that elongates your muscles. You also need to de-toxify. If your muscles are bulky it will be hard to lose weight. You need to lose any bulk with diet and exercise and go slow. Plan on looking at the change in 6 months or one year not on a per week or month basis. So diet low low on carb's , no sweets, lots of water and low cal friut juice. NO pepsi or coke. No beer or alcohol or limit that to 1-2 drinks a day as a reward.

The net will give you ton's of support Deputy Nutz. Good luck man.

Determination and goal setting meets the order. Be patient yet persistent.

Everything just sort of goes over your head, doesn't it? You're pretty nice fellow but, I can write a book on working out and being in shape and what to eat and not eat. I was a wrestling coach for 10 years, a football coach for for ten years, a college athlete in multiple sports. I am just fucking lazy.

Stop ruining this thread by submitting motivation.

SkinBasket
10-21-2011, 10:20 AM
Submit my motivation.

mraynrand
10-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Everything just sort of goes over your head, doesn't it? You're pretty nice fellow but, I can write a book on working out and being in shape and what to eat and not eat. I was a wrestling coach for 10 years, a football coach for for ten years, a college athlete in multiple sports. I am just fucking lazy.

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/NewBook.jpg

GrnBay007
10-21-2011, 11:19 AM
^^^^ LOL!!

wootah
10-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Great stuff mraynrand :)

woodbuck27
10-21-2011, 11:46 PM
I did that at the Green Bay Chill game

Was that at Regular Season Ticket Prices? I hope you got a break.

woodbuck27
10-22-2011, 12:47 AM

Yaa right in keeping with the culture so popular with the subversives at PackerRats. POST CRAP...nothing positive or supportive. Nothing encouraging or motivational.

A) A poster has to smarten up and avoid any learning he (she) may have garnered in a past lifetime.

B) The poster must post everything that means little or nothing outside of the nonsense to outlandish and grossly expressed vomit induced tedious nonfacto reprehendus maximus baloney to the (pseudo) Underground Cannabilistic Humanoide Cave Dwellers (that seemingly) make up this unique group.

How could I really be sure not meeting any of you personally how you are in person. and YOU Deputy.

I'm on record several times as having maximum respect for you in terms of your football knowledge. When you were absent here you left a hole.PackerRats has some of the very best analysts and NFL knowledge based fans of any Forum on the Internet. Every season I see support for that as a fact.

I want to see many others come to PackerRats and look in and find the confidence to sign up and post.
To promote that end ?? Can't some of us be decent people as a harmonious gesture to make this a really nice place to enjoy overall; as well as keep up with the PACKERS and NFL News in general?

Dear Gaud Man. I hope you get your fat ass reduced. That your in the good health I enjoy.

In 2004 I was one very sick man. I had Graves Disease as a diagnosis. A hyperactive thyroid. That sucker damn near ate me alive. Like you,an athlete all my life. I mean a serious athlete and I competed to win. As an individual I wanted to always be the best. Often I was. What a drag those days were when life was so very simple and I had little to really concern me but hard work and play. Sure.

Then I went through several life changes and alot of the BAD to very BAD fell in on me all at once. OVERLOAD. The body reacted. Graves Disease set me down real fast.

Today I'm back. Just as full of piss n' vinegar as I ever was but a hell of alot smarter RE: the challenges I will take on. I weighed 128 lbs on Xmas Eve 2003. Down fr. about a solid 175 lbs. I'm 5 ft. 9 inchs tall. Today I weigh about 165 lbs. My muscles are long and I'm fast as hell. I walk alot. I exercise religiously. I actually still do Martial Arts exercises al year but more intensely in the winter months. My bloodpressure is 110 over 70; resting pulse is about 55 BPS (AVG FOR A MALE IS 72 BPM). I handle stress with skills I've acquired all my life. The likes of a SC. A joke to me really. He cannot be as he is here ' in real life';he'd have suffered a horrid fate by now.

Still Deputy. Reduce the bulk.Reduce the sugars and CARB's. Walk walk and walk some more. BE PATIENT.

SkinBasket
10-22-2011, 07:03 AM
B) The poster must post everything that means little or nothing outside of the nonsense to outlandish and grossly expressed vomit induced tedious nonfacto reprehendus maximus baloney to the (pseudo) Underground Cannabilistic Humanoide Cave Dwellers (that seemingly) make up this unique group.

eat a dick.

Partial ruined our other weight loss thread. dont try to ruin this one.

mraynrand
10-22-2011, 09:57 AM

What the hell is wrong with you?

It's Cannibalistic Human Underground Dwellers. At least get that much right.

I hope one comes out of the sewer and eats half your shapely body

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/8/2008/01/medium_CHUDposter.jpg

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2011, 12:11 PM
A weight loss thread named "More Hamburger Helper Please!". Yeah I think it went over your head.

But you're crazy, and I appreciate that.

MJZiggy
10-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Breakfast: 1/2 a mini wheat bagel, green tea with mandarin orange. I think I may pass out on the way to Taco Bell for my lunch.

HowardRoark
10-22-2011, 12:30 PM
When you were absent here you left a hole.

No need to call names now.

SkinBasket
10-22-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm enjoying an unintentional colon cleanse today. Must have been the pepperoni and pineapple pizza. Not going to stop me from eating the other half tonight.

MadtownPacker
10-22-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm in the mcdonalds driverthru right now coach, call a play!!!

Deputy Nutz
10-24-2011, 07:33 AM
Double up on everything, eat half in the car the other half after you shit the first part of the McDonalds which will be about ten minutes after consumption.

mraynrand
10-24-2011, 09:23 AM
How could I really be sure not meeting any of you personally how you are in person.

How could you?

:cnf::cnf::cnf::cnf::cnf::cnf:

SkinBasket
10-24-2011, 10:33 AM
This virus coupled with the colon cleansing pizza have been an excellent substitute for doing any exercise this last few days.

breakfast: grapes
lunch: half a beef pot pie and .75 L green/white tea mix
snack: bowl of popcorn
dinner: two slices of pepperoni/pineapple pizza, a giant pretzel with cheese, a slice of apple pie, and three chocolates with 3 gimlets.

Zool
10-24-2011, 10:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GGOBT.jpg

How I imagine Skin will look post dieting.

Harlan Huckleby
10-24-2011, 11:14 AM
That's how I picture his eyes right now

SkinBasket
10-24-2011, 11:39 AM
How I imagine Skin will look post dieting.

There are Comicon folks who would murder you for disrespecting Aeris like that.

SkinBasket
10-24-2011, 11:41 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1675/198359-sephiroth_and_aeris.jpg

There's still a community out there that believes she lives still...

woodbuck27
10-24-2011, 02:18 PM
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/NewBook.jpg

No! That man will be six feet under and hugging worms if he doesn't diet and get some exercise besides opening a can of beer that his Lady must fetch from the fridge for him.

woodbuck27
10-24-2011, 02:23 PM
What the hell is wrong with you?

It's Cannibalistic Human Underground Dwellers. At least get that much right.

I hope one comes out of the sewer and eats half your shapely body

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/8/2008/01/medium_CHUDposter.jpg

Cannibalistic Human Underground Dwellers Good Grief 'of course' your correct. I neglected to edit that post. When I was at University I lived in a converted bugalow that accomodated a dozen COEd's and we referred to the TV room as 'the CHUD Cave'. THANKS for the correction mraynrand.

woodbuck27
10-24-2011, 02:26 PM
A weight loss thread named "More Hamburger Helper Please!". Yeah I think it went over your head.

But you're crazy, and I appreciate that.

THANKS for the compliment Deputy...your a swell fella too. (-: That's a smile NOT a wink. A wink would be 'too GAY' for PackerRats. It's such 'a manly'place.

woodbuck27
10-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Breakfast: 1/2 a mini wheat bagel, green tea with mandarin orange. I think I may pass out on the way to Taco Bell for my lunch.

Yea MJ. You might get into some kinda shape now that the Romor has started about you and Howard. Ohh ! Good Luck with that. Romance isn't something we've ever experiencd here at PackerRats. Dam, it's so exciting here.

woodbuck27
10-24-2011, 02:31 PM
No need to call names now.

Hey Howard.Your so into the good music that you can be the DJ at your next wedding. Save some money for that honeymoon.

Seriously Packerfan. Your OK and stay strong as there is always light at the end of all our tunnels. It's simply a matter of having an optimistic positive attitude.

My attitude RE: this NFL season is very positive. I made a promise to myself to be the first time TWO TIME Champon of the PackerRats Pro Pickem'. Things seem to be lookin' good there so far but I have my work cut out for me as in any week a fan of that event cn be humbled if you go for it or don't fail to take risks. You never win that event by being overly cautious.

Deputy Nutz
12-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Well I think woodbuck is gone so I am going to start this thread off,

Last friday I joined a gym for mostly chicks that want to get a full body workout in 30 minutes doing kickboxing, and boxing with a little MMA thrown in. I was going to join Rufus Kickboxing Academy since it right down the road from where I work but they wanted 174 dollars a month for three noon hour BJJ classes. Crazy,

So this place, 9 Rounds, is cheap, I spent 120 dollars on a three month membership. I like hitting stuff and kicking stuff and I am exhusted afterwards. I also watch chicks in tight clothing move around a lot. I like it. I think their might be some gay dudes there, but I'm cool.

SkinBasket
12-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Great timing! I "worked out" today for the first time in forever. I milled about, did some generally general things with resistance, situps and stretching and felt like I was going to die. But I didn't. So begins the long long road home. I'll weigh myself when I can see the scale past my gut again.

Tarlam!
12-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Well I think woodbuck is gone

Harlan Huckleby
12-15-2011, 09:57 PM
whack on, whack off - the whacker!

MJZiggy
12-15-2011, 10:00 PM
If anyone even points a finger at me, I'll have 'em whacked!
He goes in cycles. He's here for a couple months, posting like a madman and then disappears as if they've realized he really is one.

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2011, 02:06 PM
3rd time this week I worked out. Very sore. I tell myself workout go home and eat 8 meatballs, and you know what, I did.

George Cumby
12-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Breakfast:

3 Fried Eggs
2 Slices of Bacon
Two slices of toast, well buttered, one with Vegemite the other with a healthy dollop of strawberry preserves
16 oz Milk
1 TBL Olive Oil
4 oz Pomegranate Juice

catching up with my de-load week:

3x5 Dead-Lift
3x5 Press

mraynrand
12-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Exercise: Bike on rollers 30 minutes
Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios, coffee with sugar
Lunch: Bagel, six cups of french roast coffee, black
Dinner: better be soon, I'm crawling the walls

Deputy Nutz
12-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Fucking legs are really sore. I quit. For the weekend.

mraynrand
12-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Fucking legs are really sore. I quit. For the weekend.

go for a brisk walk. It will help. And ibuprofen.

George Cumby
12-17-2011, 11:18 AM
go for a brisk walk. It will help. And ibuprofen.

...and hot and cold contrasting shower.

SkinBasket
12-17-2011, 03:43 PM
And then stab yourself in the anus with a carrot. Celery doesn't work. not for leg pain anyway.

George Cumby
12-17-2011, 04:15 PM
I've heard a rutabaga will do in a pinch.

Iron Mike
12-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Breakfast:

3 Fried Eggs
2 Slices of Bacon
Two slices of toast, well buttered, one with Vegemite the other with a healthy dollop of strawberry preserves
16 oz Milk
1 TBL Olive Oil
4 oz Pomegranate Juice

catching up with my de-load week:

3x5 Dead-Lift
3x5 Press

What's that stand for? 1 tub (large)?? Welcome, new guy. :)

MJZiggy
12-17-2011, 04:48 PM
What's that stand for? 1 tub (large)?? Welcome, new guy. :)

Tablespoon, dear.

George Cumby
12-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks, Mike.

Thanks, Zig.