PDA

View Full Version : I Was Very Naughty

Scott Campbell
10-18-2011, 11:13 AM
I got banned for 1 day. The time away has given me pause, and time to reflect upon my poor behavior. I should not have been so naughty. I'd like to thank my life coach Madtown for helping me strive to attain my true potential as a human being and productive PackerRats poster. For those of you whose lives have been ruined by my naughtiness, I sincerely apologize.

Very sincerely,

your pal,

....seriously, I'm totally sincere,

Scott Campbell :oops:

mraynrand
10-18-2011, 02:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOuWWzP7wl0

sheepshead
10-18-2011, 02:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ

woodbuck27
10-18-2011, 03:30 PM
I got banned for 1 day. The time away has given me pause, and time to reflect upon my poor behavior. I should not have been so naughty. I'd like to thank my life coach Madtown for helping me strive to attain my true potential as a human being and productive PackerRats poster. For those of you whose lives have been ruined by my naughtiness, I sincerely apologize.

Very sincerely,

your pal,

Scott if it was just your nautiness that we have to deal with in your obsession to post dirt and insult at Packerats. IMO, it would be too much.

It's the doubt I personally have in your insincere integrity that gives me personal pause. I'm 'only' a member of Packerrats that must endure your ways. Your insults to me are perverse and unfair but you continue somehow. I realize the unfairness to myself to ever judge another fellow human being moreso one with a handicap that I cannot fully understand or 'only' use my personal skills to analyze and understand a certain person's means and ways of character. To undersand you with the skills I've attained over my lifetime.

I won't applaud your scanty attempt at what can 'only' be described as a personal attempt again at some form of self indulgent humor. In what appears to me to be sarcasm. Your style is old Scott and familiar here in OUR Green Bay Packer HOME. Will you grow up Scott Campbell; not allow your obsessions to run you out of this place once more and possibly for all time.

I trust this message is properly imparted to you in terms related to style and content. I am sincere and honest Scott Campbell, however frank. If anyone at PackerRats deserves to post such frankness to you it's me. Why? For all the CRAP you've served on me since 2006. At the same time.This post must NOT be implied as any threat. Just get it done right Scott and stop the sarcasm,insults , bigotry and obsessions of anger and rage quickly followed up with pleas that your the harmed party whenever your warned or called out. Scott in your ways you can never be right.

You've suffered just 'another suspension' Scott ! Why so many suspensions and disappearances?

In my honest observation not opinion. You continue to fail to learn the lesson provided by past poor behaviours. Your angry obsessions and bully tactics get the best of you always when called out. How many times have I had to take you to the mat? That's too easy for me Scott and really I pity you. You go on a feeding frenzy. Never know when to let go of wrong and poor behaviour and judgement. Down again you go. Down for another count.

A knockout, your own blow. That ultimately enevitable as the end reslt. Scott Cambell does Scott Campbell once agin. our your wn worst enemy Scott Campbell. Look up the definition of insanity Scott. Mine is that when a person does something over and over and over again with the same negative result. That obsessive behaviour describes insanity.

Again, another reprive. Is it possible this time that you might grow up SC; or mature as a poster here and in so prospering. Make OUR Packer HOME a better place for all to visit? To truly enjoy??

I'd wish you LUCK Scott Cambell but I must challenge you. Honestly or sincerely, I hold little hope for you SC.

Why? I make this observation:

You cannot get past your sarcasm Scott Campbell. Your an angry obsessed insulting bully. You need some professional treament. A leopard doesn't change it's spots.

My name is Ed. woodbuck27

SkinBasket
10-18-2011, 03:49 PM
That might be one of the worsts posts ever here. You should be banned.

sheepshead
10-18-2011, 04:03 PM

:-D

mraynrand
10-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Scott Cambell does Scott Campbell once agin.

Is this code for saying "go fuck yourself?"

Scott Campbell
10-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Scott if it was just your nautiness that we have to deal with in your obsession to post dirt and insult at Packerats. IMO, it would be too much.

It's the doubt I personally have in your insincere integrity that gives me personal pause. I'm 'only' a member of Packerrats that must endure your ways. Your insults to me are perverse and unfair but you continue somehow. I realize the unfairness to myself to ever judge another fellow human being moreso one with a handicap that I cannot fully understand or 'only' use my personal skills to analyze and understand a certain person's means and ways of character. To undersand you with the skills I've attained over my lifetime.

I won't applaud your scanty attempt at what can 'only' be described as a personal attempt again at some form of self indulgent humor. In what appears to me to be sarcasm. Your style is old Scott and familiar here in OUR Green Bay Packer HOME. Will you grow up Scott Campbell; not allow your obsessions to run you out of this place once more and possibly for all time.

I trust this message is properly imparted to you in terms related to style and content. I am sincere and honest Scott Campbell, however frank. If anyone at PackerRats deserves to post such frankness to you it's me. Why? For all the CRAP you've served on me since 2006. At the same time.This post must NOT be implied as any threat. Just get it done right Scott and stop the sarcasm,insults , bigotry and obsessions of anger and rage quickly followed up with pleas that your the harmed party whenever your warned or called out. Scott in your ways you can never be right.

You've suffered just 'another suspension' Scott ! Why so many suspensions and disappearances?

In my honest observation not opinion. You continue to fail to learn the lesson provided by past poor behaviours. Your angry obsessions and bully tactics get the best of you always when called out. How many times have I had to take you to the mat? That's too easy for me Scott and really I pity you. You go on a feeding frenzy. Never know when to let go of wrong and poor behaviour and judgement. Down again you go. Down for another count.

A knockout, your own blow. That ultimately enevitable as the end reslt. Scott Cambell does Scott Campbell once agin. our your wn worst enemy Scott Campbell. Look up the definition of insanity Scott. Mine is that when a person does something over and over and over again with the same negative result. That obsessive behaviour describes insanity.

Again, another reprive. Is it possible this time that you might grow up SC; or mature as a poster here and in so prospering. Make OUR Packer HOME a better place for all to visit? To truly enjoy??

I'd wish you LUCK Scott Cambell but I must challenge you. Honestly or sincerely, I hold little hope for you SC.

Why? I make this observation:

You cannot get past your sarcasm Scott Campbell. Your an angry obsessed insulting bully. You need some professional treament. A leopard doesn't change it's spots.

My name is Ed. woodbuck27

This matter is now in the very capable hands of my life coach, Madtown. I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

MadtownPacker
10-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Fuck it why bother with woody or SC.

MJZiggy
10-18-2011, 05:43 PM

I wouldn't know. I couldn't make it past the first paragraph.

SkinBasket
10-18-2011, 05:51 PM
I wouldn't know. I couldn't make it past the first paragraph.

You had better stop or Harlan will send you a private message chastising you for "piling on."

Deputy Nutz
10-18-2011, 06:00 PM
Waiting.....

MJZiggy
10-18-2011, 06:28 PM
You had better stop or Harlan will send you a private message chastising you for "piling on."

What would be the point if I can only make it through one paragraph?

MadtownPacker
10-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Woody - On another thread you said you would stay away from SC. He had been asked to do the same. Obviously neither of you can quit each other so what do we got to do to stop all the beef between you to? Please dont bust out a long ass response just let me know. Right now I am in the position where I took you for your word and yet I find you here, still engaging SC. You speak with righteousness but continue to be part of the problem. Honestly, you both can go in the GC and discuss that shit all day. So when you start it in a thread that I honestly would prefer to see deleted I cant help but get pissed. So I ask please stop, put SC on your ignore list and maybe he can do the same.

If not I am gonna set up both your accounts to only see one section that only you can see and only have access to and let you two deal with it.

hoosier
10-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Isn't there an original Star Trek episode where someone gets condemned to that fate, to fighting his mirror image for all eternity or something like that?

Scott Campbell
10-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Honestly, you both can go in the GC and discuss that shit all day.

I hate to bring this up now, but I'm still banned from the GC.

Carry on.

Scott Campbell
10-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Obviously neither of you can quit each other so what do we got to do to stop all the beef between you two?

What do we have to do to stop the beef between Partial and Retail Guy?

What do we have to do to stop the beef between Harlan and Skinbasket?

What do we have to do to stop the beef between Pakistan and India?

There's so much tension in the world, and I expect moderators to eliminate every bit of it.

Scott Campbell
10-18-2011, 07:57 PM
So I ask please stop, put SC on your ignore list and maybe he can do the same.

Jesus fucking christ, would you go to Louvre and cover your eyes when you got to the Mona Lisa?

MadtownPacker
10-18-2011, 08:58 PM
What do we have to do to stop the beef between Partial and Retail Guy?

What do we have to do to stop the beef between Harlan and Skinbasket?

There's so much tension in the world, and I expect moderators to eliminate every bit of it.

They get a time out. Thanks for the reminder.

Woody, SC got a time out so you have to get one too.

MadtownPacker
10-18-2011, 09:00 PM
I hate to bring this up now, but I'm still banned from the GC.

Carry on.
I mistakenly put you in the group with decent people. You should be trashy again now.

Scott Campbell
10-18-2011, 09:02 PM
They get a time out. Thanks for the reminder.

Woody, SC got a time out so you have to get one too.

I can understand how that might be the fair thing to do, but I respectfully ask you to consider clemency in this case. Nobody should be getting banned in my threads other than me. I really don't want anyone banned on my account - including Woody.

How bout we let this one slide?

MadtownPacker
10-18-2011, 09:24 PM
I can understand how that might be the fair thing to do, but I respectfully ask you to consider clemency in this case. Nobody should be getting banned in my threads other than me. I really don't want anyone banned on my account - including Woody.

How bout we let this one slide?You fucking do everything you can to make him leave and now that he gets what he has coming you want to save his ass? What's next you want to forgive Favre too?

Tell you what will you take the ride for him??? It has to be a game day like yours so it will be the rest if the week.

Scott Campbell
10-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Tell you what will you take the ride for him??? It has to be a game day like yours so it will be the rest if the week.

Sure, why not. See you guys next week.

MadtownPacker
10-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Sure, why not. See you guys next week.

Ok you are down for your cause, in honor of such a rare showing of humanity we shall be merciful.

Just remember you have bonus miles next time you buy a ticket.:wink:

Little Whiskey
10-18-2011, 09:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTeYncx1xmI&feature=relmfu

woodbuck27
10-19-2011, 12:31 AM
=
Woody - On another thread you said you would stay away from SC. He had been asked to do the same. Obviously neither of you can quit each other so what do we got to do to stop all the beef between you to? Please dont bust out a long ass response just let me know. Right now I am in the position where I took you for your word and yet I find you here, still engaging SC. You speak with righteousness but continue to be part of the problem. Honestly, you both can go in the GC and discuss that shit all day. So when you start it in a thread that I honestly would prefer to see deleted I cant help but get pissed. So I ask please stop, put SC on your ignore list and maybe he can do the same.

If not I am gonna set up both your accounts to only see one section that only you can see and only have access to and let you two deal with it.

So I posted the following and I go into the thread and find Scott Campbell playing the martyr role. Mad 'YOU' suspended Scott for the rest of this week for standing in for me. That doesn't make me feel really that comfortable. Are we really that far apart on this issue? That aside. If that doesn't take the cake. Scott Campbell like some badass South Park character plays the MARTYR.

I even have to take time to ... REALLY HAVE A BELLY LAUGH OVER THAT ONE. HERE GOES'S:

hAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAH HAHHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA

That's so crazy. Way too crazy. Scott Campbell the histrionic...plays the martyr. GREAT STUFF.

He's suspended Mad. Too bad for that as the one day was all he might have deserved as he really does need help man..... but, tell him I appreciate the humour in his madness.

I ask to place Scott Campbell on my IGNORE LIST or how do I do that Mad?

The humiliation of having to do that is great, but I'll choose that option to better serve Packerrats. To screw up 'the Usual Suspects'.Those here who salivate to se me suffer the ultmate hit. A ban. Why?

I've never even deserved a suspension. I'm a Canuck. A gentleman. I'm also intelligent and wise in my experience folks. Look at my record here. Check my record on the Pro Pickem over the past six seasons. MJ tell em how I've done. THANKS MJ. (-:

Just please this Mad!

The time clock on mercy for Scott Campbell is broken it's ran so long.

Make him bring in some excuse fr. his psychiatrist, of something to the effect that... in order to give him ( Scott Campbell ) some life. Scott Campbell needs PackerRats to play out his silly sick drama's of ' Scott Campbell ... Sorry Ass'd Psycho Hitman' for the most wretched or weak.

How do I place SC on IGNORE. Sorry Scott there is help out there for you man.

woodbuck27
10-19-2011, 01:04 AM
Is this code for saying "go fuck yourself?"

Not really.

woodbuck27
10-19-2011, 01:09 AM

Are you serious!?? If so back yourself up man. NO ! My best advice SkinBasket... let it 'just ' be, for once.

In other words 'shut up' Skin. STAY out of it for once as this isn't your damn business. Got that man.

woodbuck27
10-19-2011, 01:21 AM

and ....that wouldn't BE THE TRUTH ?

woodbuck27
10-19-2011, 01:24 AM

How bout we let this one slide?

You know something Scott. Could I have you figured wrong? NO! In any case I admire this noble gesture in terms of it's accuracy of SPIRIT.

Nice Scott. There is hope in me for you still.

mraynrand
10-19-2011, 02:03 AM
Isn't there an original Star Trek episode where someone gets condemned to that fate, to fighting his mirror image for all eternity or something like that?

aw shit. It's the Alternative Factor!

mraynrand
10-19-2011, 02:03 AM
^^^^^ nerd!

SkinBasket
10-19-2011, 05:00 AM
Are you serious!?? If so back yourself up man. NO ! My best advice SkinBasket... let it 'just ' be, for once.

In other words 'shut up' Skin. STAY out of it for once as this isn't your damn business. Got that man.

How about I tell you to lick my sweaty ballsack instead?

You're posting in a public internet forum, man. Either stop being a douchebag or just stop being. You don't have private business here or the right to tell other people to "shut up."

Take you own advice and there won't be any trouble for anyone. Or don't, and I'll go to Madtown's boss and have you removed via court mandate.

MJZiggy
10-19-2011, 06:27 AM
=

So I posted the following and I go into the thread and find Scott Campbell playing the martyr role. Mad 'YOU' suspended Scott for the rest of this week for standing in for me. That doesn't make me feel really that comfortable. Are we really that far apart on this issue? That aside. If that doesn't take the cake. Scott Campbell like some badass South Park character plays the MARTYR.

I even have to take time to ... REALLY HAVE A BELLY LAUGH OVER THAT ONE. HERE GOES'S:

hAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAH HAHHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA

That's so crazy. Way too crazy. Scott Campbell the histrionic...plays the martyr. GREAT STUFF.

He's suspended Mad. Too bad for that as the one day was all he might have deserved as he really does need help man..... but, tell him I appreciate the humour in his madness.

The humiliation of having to do that is great, but I'll choose that option to better serve Packerrats. To screw up 'the Usual Suspects'.Those here who salivate to se me suffer the ultmate hit. A ban. Why?

I've never even deserved a suspension. I'm a Canuck. A gentleman. I'm also intelligent and wise in my experience folks. Look at my record here. Check my record on the Pro Pickem over the past six seasons. MJ tell em how I've done. THANKS MJ. (-:

Just please this Mad!

The time clock on mercy for Scott Campbell is broken it's ran so long.

Make him bring in some excuse fr. his psychiatrist, of something to the effect that... in order to give him ( Scott Campbell ) some life. Scott Campbell needs PackerRats to play out his silly sick drama's of ' Scott Campbell ... Sorry Ass'd Psycho Hitman' for the most wretched or weak.

How do I place SC on IGNORE. Sorry Scott there is help out there for you man.

Don't suck me into this, feud, Buck. Pick 'em has nothing to do with this discussion. Click the settings tab at the top of the screen and look in the left column to find "Edit Ignore List." Type in SC's username and save the settings and you're done.

Iron Mike
10-19-2011, 06:52 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvSKJt8KKCjP88zqJ-waFGMFUzX3gia5DEIlT-ePhBbf-kD4ppK7chmL0Bhw

Deputy Nutz
10-19-2011, 07:39 AM

You're posting in a public internet forum, man. Either stop being a douchebag or just stop being. You don't have private business here or the right to tell other people to "shut up."

Take you own advice and there won't be any trouble for anyone. Or don't, and I'll go to Madtown's boss and have you removed via court mandate.

Shut up you drunken coward!

hoosier
10-19-2011, 08:48 AM
aw shit. It's the Alternative Factor!

That's it! "But what about Lazarus....?"

HowardRoark
10-19-2011, 09:47 AM

India got beef? When did that happen?

SkinBasket
10-19-2011, 09:58 AM
Shut up you drunken coward!

I'm going to rub my puss all over your lady lumps.

woodbuck27
10-19-2011, 10:52 AM

Skin PLEASE control yourself.

OK I've never resored to this measure before but until some of you fellas get a REAL grip. I'm ignoring ya'll. No need to inform the forum who's on my ignore list. The list is short, realistic and predictable. I should have done this years ago.

woodbuck27
10-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Don't suck me into this, feud, Buck. Pick 'em has nothing to do with this discussion. Click the settings tab at the top of the screen and look in the left column to find "Edit Ignore List." Type in SC's username and save the settings and you're done.

Thanks for that support MJ. Have a lovely day.

SkinBasket
10-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Skin PLEASE control yourself.

Woodbuck, PLEASE stop telling everyone else what to do.

mraynrand
10-19-2011, 11:55 AM
That's it! "But what about Lazarus....?"

You have to say it twice for dramatic effect: "What of Lazarus....what of Lazarus?"

Zool
10-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Woodbuck, PLEASE stop telling everyone else what to do.

Is saying "eat a bag of dicks" telling someone what to do?

Harlan Huckleby
10-19-2011, 12:43 PM
PLEASE stop telling everyone everyone?

Zool
10-19-2011, 12:54 PM
everyone?

Anyone?

woodbuck27
10-19-2011, 01:00 PM
You fucking do everything you can to make him leave and now that he gets what he has coming you want to save his ass? What's next you want to forgive Favre too?

Mad before the Forum I apologize to you and the entire membershp. I always try to exercise a reasoned approach of decency when dealing with anyone.

Even the likes of my most serious adversaries (names withheld for prudence) and to name them only empower's them. They 'in fact' demonstrate such powerlessness, weakness and selfishness as their agenda's must take precedence over the best interests of packerRats.

For my part in trying to deal with these posters I am deeply sorry. Somehow this place isn't run like on the streets.It's then way over my head as to how to deal with thes men.

As I wrote before.You cannot change the spots on a leopard. What ... was I thiking.

I apologize to you Mad the other leaders and owners? here and to the entire membership and I include these posters that today I decided to adopt an ignore list against my BEST! integrity of what right Vs wrong means.

I never backed away from weakness before in my life.

Today I lay down my sword. I want nothing more to do with these posters here or anywhere else. Your no longer my problem as a member at PackerRats. . . I must better ensure my finest participation.

M name is Ed. woodbuck27

hoosier
10-19-2011, 01:03 PM
You have to say it twice for dramatic effect: "What of Lazarus....what of Lazarus?"

^^^^^^^
nerd nerd

SkinBasket
10-19-2011, 01:49 PM
everyone?

Stop being a pronoun homo. Eat a dick and die instead.

Harlan Huckleby
10-19-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm trying to make a man out of you.

SkinBasket
10-19-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm trying to make a man out of you.

You're trying to make a point that doesn't exist by being a total homo. And not the good, gay kind of homo.

mraynrand
10-19-2011, 03:59 PM
^^^^^^^
nerd nerd

:lol:

mraynrand
10-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Even the likes of my most serious adversaries (names withheld for prudence) and to name them only empower's them. They 'in fact' demonstrate such powerlessness, weakness and selfishness as their agenda's must take precedence over the best interests of packerRats.

Their 'agenda' - and yours - IS packerrats. Packerrats: We Know Drama!

MJZiggy
10-19-2011, 05:18 PM
India got beef? When did that happen?

Sacred cows no less.

woodbuck27
10-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Their 'agenda' - and yours - IS packerrats. Packerrats: We Know Drama!

Yup. The Good,the BAD and the UGLY. LIFE.

Scott Campbell
10-20-2011, 11:58 AM

C'mon, we all know you've suffered far greater humiliations here than a little old ban. :lol:

Scott Campbell
10-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Even the likes of my most serious adversaries (names withheld for prudence) and to name them only empower's them.

You really think I'm serious?

That's messed up.

Scott Campbell
10-20-2011, 12:01 PM
How do I place SC on IGNORE.

I'll never put you on ignore Woody. You're far and away the funniest poster at PackerRats.

Scott Campbell
10-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Mad before the Forum I apologize to you and the entire membershp. I always try to exercise a reasoned approach of decency when dealing with anyone.

For my part in trying to deal with these posters I am deeply sorry. Somehow this place isn't run like on the streets.It's then way over my head as to how to deal with thes men.

As I wrote before.You cannot change the spots on a leopard. What ... was I thiking.

I apologize to you Mad the other leaders and owners? here and to the entire membership and I include these posters that today I decided to adopt an ignore list against my BEST! integrity of what right Vs wrong means.

I never backed away from weakness before in my life.

Today I lay down my sword. I want nothing more to do with these posters here or anywhere else. Your no longer my problem as a member at PackerRats. . . I must better ensure my finest participation.

M name is Ed. woodbuck27

I particularly enjoyed your heartfelt apology for righteously defending yourself against evil doers. Great stuff! :lol:

mraynrand
10-20-2011, 12:10 PM
I'll never put you on ignore Woody. You're far and away the funniest poster at PackerRats.

You are a cruel man

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/creepyjackson.jpg

Scott Campbell
10-20-2011, 01:12 PM
You are a cruel man

Skin is intentionally funny. Woody is unintentionally funny, which is always funnier. IMO

Upnorth
10-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Stop being a pronoun homo. Eat a dick and die instead.

Quit telling someone what to do!!!

SkinBasket
10-20-2011, 03:11 PM

Stop telling me to stop telling someone what to do!

woodbuck27
10-20-2011, 08:55 PM
You are a cruel man

I am a cruel man. Repeat that three times. I'm a cruel cruel cruel man. Isn't that funny.

mraynrand
10-20-2011, 09:32 PM
I am a cruel man. Repeat that three times. I'm a cruel cruel cruel man. Isn't that funny.
someone didn't get the joke

woodbuck27
10-20-2011, 09:54 PM

' The Man' rests, restores in his cave. A greater battle awaits.

SkinBasket
10-21-2011, 07:43 AM
That sounds like a threat. Of course, tis a noble threat to purse Packerrats from us scourge.

ThunderDan
10-21-2011, 03:39 PM

Very sincerely,

your pal,

When I am reading your posts and see your new avatar out of the corner of my eye I think that it's Cleft Crusty.

woodbuck27
10-21-2011, 11:43 PM
When I am reading your posts and see your new avatar out of the corner of my eye I think that it's Cleft Crusty.

How could it possibly be 'crusty' with all that toilet tissue?

Scott Campbell
10-25-2011, 08:45 AM
I've never even deserved a suspension. I'm a Canuck. A gentleman. I'm also intelligent and wise in my experience folks.

Saving Woody from himself has given me an incredible sense of redemption. I'm glad I was able to save him, even if it was only temporary.

And you're welcome Woody. You shouldn't need to feel like you owe me anything. I was just trying to set an example for you to follow by being the bigger man.