PDA

View Full Version : Harmony in the Midway

sheepshead
10-19-2011, 02:45 PM
Can't be good for the bears:

Cutler Admits Directing Obscenity At Martz, Doesn’t Regret It
October 19, 2011 1:45 PM

(CBS) Bears quarterback Jay Cutler admitted he directed an obscenity at offensive coordinator Mike Martz in Sunday’s win over the Vikings and said he didn’t regret it.

Cutler was caught yelling “Tell Martz I said (bleep) you” to the sideline on Sunday night’s broadcast and Wednesday he confirmed that it happened but said it wasn’t a big issue.

LISTEN: Jay Cutler addresses the media Wednesday at Halas Hall

“Things happen,” Cutler said. “You (media) guys were fighting in the hallways last week. I’m not going to make a big deal out of it. It’s not a big deal. We’re all on the same team and we’re going to try to win ballgames.”

Asked if he regretted yelling the obscenity in the direction of Martz, the quarterback simply replied, “Uhh… no.”

mraynrand
10-19-2011, 02:50 PM
There's a reason Martz coaches from the booth

cheesner
10-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Martz's new play next week: Everyone goes out long, even offensive linemen. Cutler does an 18 step drop.

Guiness
10-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Martz's new play next week: Everyone goes out long, even offensive linemen. Cutler does an 18 step drop.

lol

Is Carmini healthy? Will he be an 'eligible tackle' or will it be Webb? Maybe Martz will shock them all with his new 'eligible center' play!

pbmax
10-19-2011, 06:54 PM
Outside of helping Rodgers kid brother, that's the best thing I have ever read about him. At least he knows who is on his side. :)

RUnuts
10-19-2011, 08:20 PM
Next week the forest munchers are going to put orange ducks on the receivers helmets to help Jay figure out where to throw it. Then lets see who laughs last.

woodbuck27
10-20-2011, 12:15 AM
Can't be good for the bears:

Cutler Admits Directing Obscenity At Martz, Doesn’t Regret It
October 19, 2011 1:45 PM

(CBS) Bears quarterback Jay Cutler admitted he directed an obscenity at offensive coordinator Mike Martz in Sunday’s win over the Vikings and said he didn’t regret it.

Cutler was caught yelling “Tell Martz I said (bleep) you” to the sideline on Sunday night’s broadcast and Wednesday he confirmed that it happened but said it wasn’t a big issue.

LISTEN: Jay Cutler addresses the media Wednesday at Halas Hall

“Things happen,” Cutler said. “You (media) guys were fighting in the hallways last week. I’m not going to make a big deal out of it. It’s not a big deal. We’re all on the same team and we’re going to try to win ballgames.”

Asked if he regretted yelling the obscenity in the direction of Martz, the quarterback simply replied, “Uhh… no.”

Really NOT too cool. Well, stupid.

Pugger
10-20-2011, 09:14 AM
If I were Cutlet getting hammered every week and not being able to audible at the LOS I'd yell an obscenity at Martz too. :wink:

smuggler
10-21-2011, 11:59 AM
I think Culter is right. If I were a Bears fan, I really would be loving Cutler right now. Screw Martz.

Fritz
10-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Martz's new play next week: Everyone goes out long, even offensive linemen. Martz calls for Cutler to do a seven step drop after faking a handoff to Forte, then pump-faking left.

Fixed.