PDA

View Full Version : PACKERS ... ' EVERYWHERE' ! Join Packers Fans . Watch the Game.

woodbuck27
10-20-2011, 12:12 PM
http://www.packerseverywhere.com/app/landing?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Packers&utm_campaign=20111020week7email&utm_content=rsvp&source=20111020week7email

I established the Official GREEN BAY PACKERS BAR in my area at HOOTERS on Taschereau Blvd. in Greenfield Park, Quebec, CANADA. Greenfield Park. My present home town and located between Longueuil and Brossard, Quebec just across the St. Lawrence river fr.the magnificiant city of Montreal, CANADA. THE HOME OF THE MONTREAL CANADIANS (Les Habitants) EST. 1909 , THE CFL MONTREAL ALOUETTES EST. 1946 ...or the year I was born) AND THE PROFESSIONAL SOCCER TEAM THE MONTREAL IMPACT (EST. 1992)

Greenfield Park, Quebec (Qc.) is ....the HOME of the Greenfield Park PACKERS. A minor league football team in Divisions based on age bracket fr. about age 7 years to 17 years. This Greenfield Park team (s) Use the same colors used as OUR beloved Packers. The local fotball field seats about 2-3 K and lots of room for about 5 K football fans.

HOOTERS is the 'only' one I that chain in the Greater Montreal area. It's a large Sports Bar with a very comfortable asthetique, decent food, and well ....Hooter Gals and there are no more lovely women in any city than Montreal Gals. There are approximately 2 dozen HD Video screens there to enjoy various sports even with Les Habitants the HIGH priority throughout the NHL schedule.

mraynrand
10-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Hooters seems a more appropriate venue for watching the Green Bay Chill

Old School
10-20-2011, 04:35 PM
So, is the game broadcast in French?

Spaulding
10-20-2011, 04:43 PM

Woody, Oui or Non?

woodbuck27
10-20-2011, 08:31 PM

The regular Sunday games are broadcst in affiliation with the American Networks in English (en Anglais). Sometimes the Monday Night Football is carried by the French Network so then that's en francais. That's 'only' a rare case. Most NFL games are therefore en Anglais.

The management "@ HOOTERS will always accomodate an NFL fan to watch an NFL game and they have the NFL Network so when I desire it. I can see any game. Of course, in Montreal and the surrounding area 'les Habitants RULE' .The Montreal Canadians are a religion here.The general population lives and bleeds HABS. A losing streak wrecks havoc on the population but when their rolling you can feel it in the air. People are much happier.

Guiness
10-20-2011, 09:26 PM
I didn't know you could get the games in French! Which network? I'd like to catch one, I'm sure it would beat Jaws or Collingworth, who's been an ass this year.

woodbuck27
10-23-2011, 12:56 AM
I didn't know you could get the games in French! Which network? I'd like to catch one, I'm sure it would beat Jaws or Collingworth, who's been an ass this year.
On the French Language Sports Network RGS (? I think ?) its called Guiness. I will try to verify that Man.

Vous parley vous le francais?

HarveyWallbangers
10-23-2011, 01:41 AM
I established the Official GREEN BAY PACKERS BAR in my area at HOOTERS on Taschereau Blvd. in Greenfield Park, Quebec, CANADA.

Nice!

Iron Mike
10-23-2011, 06:50 AM
My GGM is a Fournier from Ville de Chambly.

"Vive le Québec libre!"

Pugger
10-23-2011, 07:50 AM
Happily this week the Packer game will be broadcast here in southwest FL so we don't have to go to the local Packer bar to catch the game. :tup:

Tony Oday
10-23-2011, 10:03 AM
NFL Ticket

MJZiggy
10-23-2011, 10:57 AM
NFL Ticket

I had to give it up. I don't watch cable in the offseason and it was silly to be paying for satellite and NFL Ticket when all I watch is the few games a year that aren't broadcast here. It's literally cheaper to go to the bar.