PDA

View Full Version : Other games thread

MJZiggy
10-23-2011, 01:48 PM
So is anyone watching the other games? Go Atlanta!! Go Tampa Bay!! Ooh Ha! Go Pack!

MadtownPacker
10-23-2011, 01:54 PM
Watching the lions get slapped around at home like their coach last week.

MadtownPacker
10-23-2011, 02:03 PM
Damn, Matt Ryan just got his ankle mashed.

denverYooper
10-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Damn, Matt Ryan just got his ankle mashed.

Rough one for the Dirties. Now he's headed to the locker room.

denverYooper
10-23-2011, 02:06 PM
He's going to get a shot. He'll be back.

Packers4Glory
10-23-2011, 02:11 PM
Det should be down 3 more points. Idiot dropped an easy INT in the endzone in the 1st half when the WR cut off a pattern and Stafford threw a fade into the endzone...right in and out of the defenders hands. just a brutal drop.

MJZiggy
10-23-2011, 02:28 PM
I got the Washington incompetents vs. Cam Newton. So I went to Home Depot where the girl who rang up my fall foliage and crushed limestone was a Packer fan.

Fosco33
10-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Jeez - the only thing that Tebow knows how to do is spin and win. Imagine if he had any talent to go with all that passion?

Fosco33
10-23-2011, 03:01 PM
I got the Washington incompetents vs. Cam Newton. So I went to Home Depot where the girl who rang up my fall foliage and crushed limestone was a Packer fan.

I went to Great Falls today. What a cool place!

wootah
10-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Jeez - the only thing that Tebow knows how to do is spin and win. Imagine if he had any talent to go with all that passion?

Nice comeback from Timmy T there.

MJZiggy
10-23-2011, 03:07 PM
I went to Great Falls today. What a cool place!

Didn't I tell you??? Did you do the Virginia side or Maryland?

Guiness
10-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Atl with the ball, a 7pt lead and 3:30 on the clock in the 4th. Oh, and Ryan is back in.

MJZiggy
10-23-2011, 03:11 PM

Maybe he's trying to keep them from sucking for Luck?

Guiness
10-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Detroit with the ball on Atl's 40 the at the 2 minute warning!

Atlanta gets a STUPID helmet to helmet 15yard (?) personal foul called on a very nice hit by the safety.

red
10-23-2011, 03:19 PM
down goes detroit

red
10-23-2011, 03:21 PM
and stafford gets broken on the last play. he'll probably be done for the season, that seems to be his MO

wootah
10-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Get ready for a week of Tebowmania, guys.

denverYooper
10-23-2011, 06:46 PM
and stafford gets broken on the last play. he'll probably be done for the season, that seems to be his MO

Walking boot. MRI tomorrow.

Instant Karma for Suh taunting Ryan's injury.

denverYooper
10-23-2011, 06:47 PM
Get ready for a week of Tebowmania, guys.

You're telling me. Local sports yak will be full retard tomorrow morning.

MJZiggy
10-23-2011, 06:57 PM
You're telling me. Local sports yak will be full retard tomorrow morning.

It's ok. Keeps us out of the spotlight one more week. I'm for that.

mmmdk
10-23-2011, 06:58 PM
Kittens went 1-2 at home during their 3 home game stretch.

denverYooper
10-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Kittens went 1-2 at home during their 3 home game stretch.

2 NFC teams, too. 1 of which (ATL) Green Bay beat.

mmmdk
10-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Staff now limping, Best "busted" :wink:...I say Bears is the # 2 banana in the NFC North. Things change quickly & Packers better not forget that fact themselves.

denverYooper
10-23-2011, 07:49 PM
Staff now limping, Best "busted" :wink:...I say Bears is the # 2 banana in the NFC North. Things change quickly & Packers better not forget that fact themselves.

After all of the injuries last year, how could they?

Teamcheez1
10-23-2011, 08:13 PM
Watching Indy-New Orleans tonight. Indy getting pasted so far 21-0. I wish we would have done the same to the Viqueens earlier instead of giving them hope.

MJZiggy
10-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Go little Sproles!!

Guiness
10-23-2011, 08:47 PM
No surprise Palmer found his way into the game.

It's dysfunctional, but it's the Raiders, and might as well hand things over to him.

Says a lot about Boller and the lack of confidence in him. Gets half a game to prove himself. I guess he stays to collect the paychecks, but you have to think he'd like to be elsewhere.

Pugger
10-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Its a shame they couldn't flex the schedules for these prime time games. I'm sure the networks wanted Indy because of Manning but now these games are just BRUTAL. :doh:

mmmdk
10-23-2011, 08:55 PM
Saints crushing the Colts; goodnight from Denmark! :hug:

pbmax
10-23-2011, 09:20 PM
No surprise Palmer found his way into the game.

It's dysfunctional, but it's the Raiders, and might as well hand things over to him.

Says a lot about Boller and the lack of confidence in him. Gets half a game to prove himself. I guess he stays to collect the paychecks, but you have to think he'd like to be elsewhere.

3 INTs gets a lot of guys pulled though. After his own INT, did Palmer look better?

pbmax
10-23-2011, 09:26 PM
Painter is jumpy. He has got to settle down and let routes develop.

Guiness
10-24-2011, 09:29 PM
Someone greased the pigskin tonight!

I watched 1 series.
Drew-Jones fumbles
Gabbert puts the ball into Drew-Jones neck on a handoff, Drew-Jones never gets it and the ball ends up on the ground.
Hill drops a pass that hit him between the numbers
then a rather bizarre punt - Ed Reed calls for a fair catch (hand over his head), then waves his arms around like he's waving someone off. He moves away from it, then tries to scoop it up and run (can he?) and misses it! Jax recovers it, but it's given back to Balt when it's ruled that he never touched the ball

Through all this, Jax doesn't have a first down the entire game.

woodbuck27
10-24-2011, 11:42 PM

I watched 1 series.
Drew-Jones fumbles
Gabbert puts the ball into Drew-Jones neck on a handoff, Drew-Jones never gets it and the ball ends up on the ground.
then a rather bizarre punt - Ed Reed calls for a fair catch (hand over his head), then waves his arms around like he's waving someone off. He moves away from it, then tries to scoop it up and run (can he?) and misses it! Jax recovers it, but it's given back to Balt when it's ruled that he never touched the ball

WOW No first downs for the Jags. An amazin' stat. That team is in shambles.What a pity.

Lurker64
10-24-2011, 11:43 PM
I think the fact that I watched that entire monday night football game suggests that somewhere, deep down, I hate myself.

woodbuck27
10-24-2011, 11:50 PM
I think the fact that I watched that entire monday night football game suggests that somewhere, deep down, I hate myself.

You might have been making a quilt instead....or knitting mittens.

channtheman
10-25-2011, 12:09 AM

Even an ugly close game can be bearable when compared to a 62-7 blowout. I watched the whole game tonight too, kind of a fun game if you like seeing hilarious stats like no first downs by Baltimore until the 3rd quarter.

Pugger
10-25-2011, 12:42 AM

I watched 1 series.
Drew-Jones fumbles

It was the Ravens that didn't have a first down the entire first half. When you watch this horrendous display of offense by both teams you realize how lucky we are with our beloved Packers.

hoosier
10-25-2011, 07:45 AM
230 yards passing....combined. That was like one of those old Black and Blue division games from the 1970s.

pbmax
10-25-2011, 07:48 AM
Del Rio can coach a defense, even if in all other areas he is hopeless and without any financial resources. And the Ravens are willing to be horrid on Offense. It was a mighty combination.

hoosier
10-25-2011, 07:55 AM
I am baffled by the Ravens. As far as I can tell they have a decent offensive line, a good all-purpose running back who is a threat both running and receiving, a young but experienced QB who is supposed to be among the more talented at his position, and a mediocre to average receiving corps. For somone who didn't watch the game, how can their offense be so putrid?

ThunderDan
10-25-2011, 08:39 AM

This and I watched the Sunday night game also.

I really think baseball is in trouble if I won't watch the World Series to watch those 2 jokes of NFL games.

denverYooper
10-25-2011, 09:14 AM
I am baffled by the Ravens. As far as I can tell they have a decent offensive line, a good all-purpose running back who is a threat both running and receiving, a young but experienced QB who is supposed to be among the more talented at his position, and a mediocre to average receiving corps. For somone who didn't watch the game, how can their offense be so putrid?

Flacco played like a corpse.

He was even getting the calls from the sideline when they went to their no-huddle hurry-up.

channtheman
10-25-2011, 10:42 AM
This and I watched the Sunday night game also.

I really think baseball is in trouble if I won't watch the World Series to watch those 2 jokes of NFL games.

I didn't even think about that. Hell, even when the Brewers were still playing I was switching back and forth between the Lions/Bears MNF game and the Brewers game.

Cheesehead Craig
10-25-2011, 11:38 AM

Flacco is not as good as advertised. Always thought he was overrated and given far too much credit for playoff wins when the Ravens D is the real reason they are even relevant.

Guiness
10-25-2011, 02:20 PM
It was the Ravens that didn't have a first down the entire first half. When you watch this horrendous display of offense by both teams you realize how lucky we are with our beloved Packers.

Oops. The way jax was lighting up the scoreboard, I don't know how I made that mistake :lol: