PDA

View Full Version : Why I Hate Packer Fans

Deputy Nutz
08-15-2006, 10:14 AM
Ok I really don't hate you, after all you are all my brothren, but come on the sharks are in a feeding frenzy because of you all jumping overboard on this team! One Preseason game isn't going to make or break the 2006 season, and as valuable as Underwood was, he was still a back up safety. I ain't saying this team is going to win the Super Bowl, but Sweet Baby Jesus, I read this quote by Harvey Wallbangers today,

"I didn't have high hopes before. I predicted 7-9, but the developments of the last few days have really gotten me down on this team. The demotion of Colledge wreaks of panic, and tells me not to expect any better play out of the interior OL than last year. The one position (OT) where we had good starters and decent depth is suddenly a question mark. Clifton is hampered by an injury, Tauscher is not taking to the new scheme, and we lost Barry and Klemm for the season. We lost a rising safety that likely would have played this year. I have a bad feeling Favre is going to be running for his life. As bad as the OGs were last year, at least they were big enough to hold up somewhat to the likes of Shaun Rogers, Tommie Harris, and Pat Williams--although they were pathetic in the running game. This OL could be worse--as they now have to learn a new scheme. For as bad as the OL was run blocking last year, they were okay pass blocking. This OL could struggle in both departments. Woodson has a lazy attitude. Manuel has been injured. Harris looks old. Collins hasn't made a play. No DE has stepped up. The DTs are decent, but not dominating. The WRs are pedestrian. If Ahman Green isn't healthy all year, this team will be lucky to win 6 games. The only really good things to come out of this camp have been the play of Aaron Rodgers and possibly Greg Jennings.

I'm not ready to give up on them long-term because I think there is some good, young talent on the team--and I like what Thompson is starting and I like what I see in McCarthy, but I'm thinking something like 5-11 and 6-10 is more likely for this season. I'd be ecstatic for 8-8 right now. Looking at McGinn's analysis of the roster, doesn't paint a pretty picture. Christl also said something that stood out. We read the daily Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down, but bottom line, he said, is that this team has been practicing like they played on Saturday night. That's a scary thought."

Havrey is one of the most level headed fans around, and if he is jumping overboard, then whats next? Patler relying on a gut feeling instead of a statistic? This just won't do people. You all are passing judgement a little to quick. Give this team to the end of preseason before you're willing to trash this season.

I can say one thing, at these boards are more active with a loss than they are with a win. Damn all you Negative Nancys.

MJZiggy
08-15-2006, 10:17 AM
Can we promote you to Sheriff? A round of prozac for everyone!!

billy_oliver880
08-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Who cares about your opinion Mr. Nutz? This team just stinks. :mrgreen:

TheRaven
08-15-2006, 10:24 AM
It's not just one preseason game. It's an evaluation of the current roster and build off of last year's subpar team.

GBRulz
08-15-2006, 10:32 AM
I hate people who can't reply to something in it's own thread and feel the need to start a new thread continuing the same discussion.

:mrgreen:

mmmdk
08-15-2006, 10:36 AM
...there's always next season :roll: No, seriously! The Packers will be fine...eventually.

swede
08-15-2006, 10:38 AM
While we're on the topic, who do you think we should draft first next April?
:?:

mmmdk
08-15-2006, 10:46 AM
How about that Oklahoma RB, Adrian Peterson? Or Brady Quinn? I believe AJ Hawk would like that!?

jack's smirking revenge
08-15-2006, 11:13 AM
I feel the presence of the optimist/pessimist/realist discussion rearing its ugly head. Seems like this whole conversation happened last year at this time.

You can hate me for being critical. That's fine. Pointing out the problems of the team doesn't necessarily make me or Harvey haters. Like Harv, I was VERY pessimistic last year (my equation with "realistic") with my read on the Pack and, for the most part, I was right. I wasn't right about the record though. I didn't see them going 4-12.

So, I think we have every right to be critical after a DREADFUL first preseason game where we were manhandled by a classy team from the AFC. We scored THREE POINTS people. The waterboy had more rushing yards than our offense (Rodgers had more yards rushing than anyone on our team). Our defense was able to muster 2 sacks, but zero turnovers (a big problem last year). We were sliced and diced by Philip Rivers, a QB that hasn't started yet in the NFL. We managed VERY little S/T.

Yes, there are positives and the ship isn't sinking, but I think we're justified in pointing out the problems.

tyler

Deputy Nutz
08-15-2006, 11:17 AM
I bashed this team as well last year and during the off-season, I am not always drinking the kool-aid, but after one preseason game, this just pisses me off. If this team doesn't show remarkable improvement over the next three weeks, then yes, I am going to be a pissed off cussing sailor. Give the new staff, and the new system at least the preseason before you spread the doom and gloom.

Rastak
08-15-2006, 11:18 AM
Well, might as well throw in my two cents...

Bad O-Line == Bad team.

Right now the fears of Harvey and Jack are totally warrented. That having been said, the season hasn't started and it's possible that the McCarthy and company could get it straightened out. If they don't, it's doom and gloom. If they do, they could get to .500 I think. I think the North will be a good fight this year....Bears defense rocks, Lions looked good and the Vikings did some nice things yesterday....I think it'll be tough this year.

Cheesehead Craig
08-15-2006, 11:25 AM
I hate all those Pacer fans also. Think they are so good with Larry Bird running the team. What gets me really going about them... oh wait, you said PACKER fans. Nevermind.

Tony Oday
08-15-2006, 11:28 AM
BAh we will be just fine :)

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-15-2006, 11:33 AM

Bad O-Line == Bad team.

Right now the fears of Harvey and Jack are totally warrented. That having been said, the season hasn't started and it's possible that the McCarthy and company could get it straightened out. If they don't, it's doom and gloom. If they do, they could get to .500 I think. I think the North will be a good fight this year....Bears defense rocks, Lions looked good and the Vikings did some nice things yesterday....I think it'll be tough this year.

As bad as the line was on saturday, and I do agree they were bad, both Favre and Rodgers did do good in the air. And with continuted improvement in every game for the next three weeks and I think we will be ready to start the season.

jack's smirking revenge
08-15-2006, 11:37 AM

Bad O-Line == Bad team.

I'm talking a lot of negative smack and I know it. I'm not trying to paint 2006 as a doom and gloom picture. To me, the reality is that the team will have mild success and much disappointment in 2006. As I suggested yesterday, I don't have high expectations for this team. After seeing some of the problem patterns from preseason to the first preseason game, I have definite concerns about areas of the team. If you want to understand that as doom and gloom, then so be it, but RastaK is right--if the lines are shaky, this team won't do anything.

RastaK is also very wise in pointing out that there's still time left in preseason to fix what is broken. There is. But not much. If we stumble into Week1 with a patchwork Oline, write 2006 off and enjoy the season with zero expectations. Brett needs a running game in order to be successful (and keep his turnovers down). Without a reliable one, it will be a long season.

tyler

CaliforniaCheez
08-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Ok I really don't hate you, after all you are all my brothren, but come on the sharks are in a feeding frenzy because of you all jumping overboard on this team!

Okay, but you may consider the emotional impact the Packers have on their fans. Yes, I was upset but reviewing the video got me off that. Keeping the truth in mind helps.

Consider:

1. There are some high expectations for this team. Like a spouse they can cause emotional pain moreso than a stranger.
2. This was a playoff team(before Thompson arrived -that line always gets people going) and fans saw a team hold together last year with good play but poor results.
3. Massive rebuilding(especially when not needed to this extent) can be frustrating.
4. It is tougher to lower expectations than raise them.

Willard
08-15-2006, 12:05 PM
I am pretty sure it is 1973 all over again. Not only will this year stink, but we may have to wait for 20+ years before seeing another competitive team in green & gold. I just heard Coach Clements was fired and MM hired Jerry Tagge to be the new QB coach. We are really screwed now!

red
08-15-2006, 12:19 PM
good thread nutz

GBRulz
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:32 am Post subject:
I hate people who can't reply to something in it's own thread and feel the need to start a new thread continuing the same discussion.

i think i've read something like this before

wait, isn't this my line from JSO that i used about 1 time a day lol

4and12to12and4
08-15-2006, 12:46 PM
It has been mentioned here that we're screwed this year and is evidenced because we only scored three points saturday. Who cares. The seahawks only scored three points also, does that mean that their season is over? The Bears defense looked just as bad as ours in their game against the lowly 49ers. Does that mean that they have a terrible defense? we beat this team last year in our 1st preseason game. The fours year previous to that we lost our first preseason game and only scored three points in a couple of those. So, let's just all chill out here, and give this team some time.

By the way, I just watched the game AGAIN this morning and realized that White (the LB) had a VERY good game. He was very good at shedding blockers, and was sniffing out the ball carrier play after play. He looked GREAT out there. I hadn't noticed it before.

red
08-15-2006, 12:55 PM
also, our 1st team o and d were only trailing 7-0 when they came out. so its not like they just got crushed. and if favres pass to the endzone would have been two inches lower to driver, or if favre and jenning could have connected on the 4th the score would have been tied or at the worst 7-3 when they came out

the chargers first team scored on our second team for the second TD i think. and our snd team o was going up against a lot of their starters in the 2nd quarter. and rogers still looked good, and moved the team well

HarveyWallbangers
08-15-2006, 12:57 PM
The score was not indictive of how much the Chargers first teamers (without LT) were dominating us.

jack's smirking revenge
08-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Good point Harv. On offense, SD took it easy on us. Not so much for the SD defense...

tyler

woodbuck27
08-15-2006, 01:40 PM

Bad O-Line == Bad team.

I'm talking a lot of negative smack and I know it. I'm not trying to paint 2006 as a doom and gloom picture. To me, the reality is that the team will have mild success and much disappointment in 2006. As I suggested yesterday, I don't have high expectations for this team. After seeing some of the problem patterns from preseason to the first preseason game, I have definite concerns about areas of the team. If you want to understand that as doom and gloom, then so be it, but RastaK is right--if the lines are shaky, this team won't do anything.

RastaK is also very wise in pointing out that there's still time left in preseason to fix what is broken. There is. But not much. If we stumble into Week1 with a patchwork Oline, write 2006 off and enjoy the season with zero expectations. Brett needs a running game in order to be successful (and keep his turnovers down). Without a reliable one, it will be a long season.

tyler

That is exactly where I am today.

Of course, it's not about the 17-3 loss in a preseason game to an opponent that we won't see in 2006.

The Chargers are a very decent team, with a super "D" and with a fine young QB that stepped up on Saturday night.

It's this non-chalent we'll just wait and see thing that bugs me alot.

If I read Mike McCarthy 's statement correct an Offense? That Offense features the pass and that is nothing more than foolish - a classic error in football fundamentle's - that won't pass over any NFL fan certainly not a Packer fan.

Ziggy says that I got the 55-45% PASS to RUN ratio on Offense reversed - and I hope she's correct. That would be suicide to adopt that offensive philosophy. How long before opposing teams counter that? Not long - won't y'all agree?

By the way Deputy Nutz. Of course, your not wrong but from this fan it's got little to do with panic after one pre season loss, and all to do with OUR OL and any offensive philosophy that features the pass not the RUN. Again - maybe I read that wrong?

Now on the OL. We have major concerns that include Chad Cifton's health and the pressure again, as it was last season on Mark Tauscher, when he was easily OUR steadiest performer on the OL in 2005. Add to that, the possible loss of Samkon Gado and the fact that Ahman Green is coming of a brutal leg injury. Najeh Davenport has never had decent health as well.

That leaves Noah Herron.

It's indeed - not too late for Ted Thompson to get in gear, but he must soon get there (like in the next week or two).

We can't fix what's too broken over and over without spare
parts. :mrgreen:

GO PACKERS ! HOLD THE FAITH FOR 2006 !!

Deputy Nutz
08-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Good point Harv. On offense, SD took it easy on us. Not so much for the SD defense...

tyler

You said they took it easy on us? I guess thats why they threw the ball over twenty times. They couldn't run the ball worth a damn, but by golly they were going to beat the Packers chucking the rock. Pathetic as the pass defense was, the run defense was solid.

Partial
08-15-2006, 02:00 PM
I believe holmgren used to pass more than run.. The original west coast offense was designed to have short passes to negate the need to run in particular situations and to control the clock that way.

jack's smirking revenge
08-15-2006, 02:02 PM

tyler

You said they took it easy on us? I guess thats why they threw the ball over twenty times. They couldn't run the ball worth a damn, but by golly they were going to beat the Packers chucking the rock. Pathetic as the pass defense was, the run defense was solid.

I don't agree they couldn't do it "worth a damn". Turner still managed close to a 5 yd average and scored a TD. And we didn't have to face Tomlinson.

They were effective enough with the pass. Perhaps they just wanted to get Philips as much practice as possible since it was his first true time leading the team.

tyler

Partial
08-15-2006, 02:05 PM

tyler

I don't agree they couldn't do it "worth a damn". Turner still managed close to a 5 yd average and scored a TD. And we didn't have to face Tomlinson.

They were effective enough with the pass. Perhaps they just wanted to get Philips as much practice as possible since it was his first true time leading the team.

tyler

I bet they scripted their first few plays and ran through it as a team several times. Without question, the owner of the club wanted to make Rivers look as good as humanly possible and quiet the whispers until the season starts.

Rastak
08-15-2006, 02:10 PM

tyler

tyler

I bet they scripted their first few plays and ran through it as a team several times. Without question, the owner of the club wanted to make Rivers look as good as humanly possible and quiet the whispers until the season starts.

And look good he did......

Deputy Nutz
08-15-2006, 02:17 PM
Rivers going to be a good fantasy league pick, for somebody.

Chester Marcol
08-15-2006, 02:53 PM
I believe holmgren used to pass more than run.. The original west coast offense was designed to have short passes to negate the need to run in particular situations and to control the clock that way.

That's the way I remember it as well. I remember hearing more than once about how the pass would set up the run. I was hoping to see a lot more dinkin and dunkin on Saturday. I pondered to my buddy about the TE's and where were they. Not sure if they were just trying to practice plays more than a game plan.

My reason for already lowering expectations for this year, the defensive ends. You can't teach pass rush and unfortunately we're looking at another year of not getting off the field on 3rd downs. The most telling defensive stat on Saturday. Sorry, but blitzing isn't the answer if no one else on the line can get pressure.

woodbuck27
08-15-2006, 03:50 PM

That's the way I remember it as well. I remember hearing more than once about how the pass would set up the run. I was hoping to see a lot more dinkin and dunkin on Saturday. I pondered to my buddy about the TE's and where were they. Not sure if they were just trying to practice plays more than a game plan.

My reason for already lowering expectations for this year, the defensive ends. You can't teach pass rush and unfortunately we're looking at another year of not getting off the field on 3rd downs. The most telling defensive stat on Saturday. Sorry, but blitzing isn't the answer if no one else on the line can get pressure.

That's what wist43 has been hammerin' since I started posting with all of you. He's been correct.

GO PACKERS ! HOLD THE FAITH !!

packrulz
08-15-2006, 03:56 PM
17-3 isn't such a blow out, if Jennings had caught that TD pass it would've been 17-10. Lots of teams tinker and experiment with the lineup during the preseason, competition is good, I won't be suprised when Colledge wins his guard job back. I understand Harv's concern though because that's the same thing that happened last year. If they still aren't settled on who the starters are by the last preseason game I will be panicking.

Doe
08-15-2006, 05:43 PM
While we're on the topic, who do you think we should draft first next April?
:?:

Joe Thomas if he comes back 100%. The guy is a beast.

Patler
08-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Havrey is one of the most level headed fans around, and if he is jumping overboard, then whats next? Patler relying on a gut feeling instead of a statistic?

My gut tells me that isn't likely to happen.

Patler
08-15-2006, 09:04 PM
People really have short memories.
The O-line was never really a strength of the Packers in the '90s. We were spoiled by Clifton-Wahle-Flanagan-Rivera-Tauscher for what seemed like forever, but was really not that long.

Did anyone really expect the line to be a smooth running group by the first preseason game? I have said all off season that with 3 new starters, new coaches AND a new blocking philosophy even Tauscher and Clifton are in effect starting over. The line is likely to be not very good by regular season game #1. Hopefully they will be decent by game #8, and it will be next season before we know if it really is a solid five-some like we've had in the recent past.

The defense? Maybe its the same philosophy and a few of the same coaches, but there will be at least 5 new starters, maybe 6. THATS HALF THE TEAM! Again, if they get used to each other, the coaches and the scheme by October, that will be good.

I will be very happy if we just see steady improvement through out most of the season. Baring injuries, this SHOULD be a team that is much better in December than it is in September.

HarveyWallbangers
08-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Why I Hate Packer Fans

You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin’ to? You talkin’ to me? Well, I’m the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you’re talking to?

woodbuck27
08-15-2006, 09:23 PM
Havrey is one of the most level headed fans around, and if he is jumping overboard, then whats next? Patler relying on a gut feeling instead of a statistic?

My gut tells me that isn't likely to happen.

We're not in a knitting circle. We are members of a forum and this is where we lay it all out there,arrive at some conclusions.

Sometimes being a sports fan comes with frustrations and we are frustrated/powerless not to be able to do more for the team we support, the players we admire. So we vent. Noone does that here carelessly.

We sometimes let OUR feelings out, get real.

That's a good thing, because we are passionate about OUR team. We do this on OUR forum. I believe this solidifies OUR membership as Packer fans. Therefore we have a unique opportunity for a better inside on the team ( it's now and direction ).

One thing about the forum is we grow in OUR knowledge as football fans. I learn more than football. I learn about myself, in communication with many here. Unfortunately we are also human and as a result have agendas that are often based on personality and we will clash sometimes.

That's when it's time to examine self. :mrgreen:

GO PACKERS ! HOLD THE FAITH FOR 2006 !!

jack's smirking revenge
08-15-2006, 09:26 PM
Maybe we need a knitting circle. That sounds like a pretty cool idea. We could crochet Packer potholders and exchange them with our Packer rat friends.

tyler

woodbuck27
08-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Maybe we need a knitting circle. That sounds like a pretty cool idea. We could crochet Packer potholders and exchange them with our Packer rat friends.

tyler

OK tyler.

Just as long as I don't have to wear a cheesehead hat. Sometimes I have a helluva appetite.

digitaldean
08-15-2006, 10:26 PM
I am not totally down on this team... yet.

If McCarthy and crew don't get the team going thru the preseason, then I'll be a LITTLE more concerned.

Right now, I wouldn't be jumping off the bridge.

Are we an 8-8 team, POSSIBLY. But no better than that. That being said, we are a Clifton/Tauscher knee injury from 3-13 and Brett laid up before the bye week.

If McCarthy is a train wreck as I've heard others stating, then you can be assured Harlan/Jones will eventually fire McCarthy AND Thompson within 1-2 seasons.

They can't afford a slide into an abyss like the 70's and 80's were.

MJZiggy
08-15-2006, 10:31 PM

tyler

I have some lovely patterns and am willing to share my needles (man that sounds bad out of context) just be careful, I can be kinda dangerous with needles if pissed off.

Packers4Ever
08-15-2006, 10:33 PM
the chargers first team scored on our second team for the second TD think. and our snd team o was going up against a lot of their starters in the 2nd quarter. and rogers still looked good, and moved the team well[/quote] Red
We watched MM's show tonight on TMJ4 in Milwaukee, it went off well.
But the thing that surprised me most was - A-rod was their guest and
what a change in him over last year! He looked very relaxed, spoke
confidently and just blended in extremely well. Coach looked like he
was used to being there every week already as he will be, through
the entire season.

MJZiggy
08-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Was it "the Mike McCarthy Show?" They post that on packers.com. I will give it a look.

Deputy Nutz
08-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Why I Hate Packer Fans

You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin’ to? You talkin’ to me? Well, I’m the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you’re talking to?

Naw it was some other guy. Can I buy you a drink, take your wife out to dinner? You name it.

HarveyWallbangers
08-15-2006, 10:44 PM
Can I buy you a drink, take your wife out to dinner?

You can do both. Just let me know when you want to do it.

MJZiggy
08-15-2006, 10:50 PM
Hubby thinks it was him. Can we come too? :razz:

Deputy Nutz
08-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Come on you guys are trying to take advantage of me.

Packers4Ever
08-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Was it "the Mike McCarthy Show?" They post that on packers.com. I will give it a look.

Yes, it was, MJ, give it a look,,,,
J

mraynrand
08-16-2006, 07:59 AM
Patler wrote:

"I will be very happy if we just see steady improvement through out most of the season. Baring injuries, this SHOULD be a team that is much better in December than it is in September."

----

This is what I've been thinking. My hope is that this team is like the 2000 squad, where a few rooks or second year guys can improve as the season goes along.

In 2000, the WRs were absolute garbage and no one knew what was there at RB. Levens looked washed up and Green was an unknown. By the second loss in Buffalo, the Packers were starting two rookie tackles.
Today, Favre isn't as good as he was in his tenth season back in 2000. Can Green be the back he was in 2000? There's no way of knowing. The D-line was an ancient, ugly collection of scrap-heap trash in 2000. Sharper was the defensive playmaker.

Basically, the thing that will determine whether this team can imporve over the season and be as good as the 2000 team was at the end is whether some guys break out over the course of the season. If everything goes well from here on out regarding injuries, I suspect this team will be 9-7, but they very likely will start 2-6 or 3-5.

Creepy
08-16-2006, 12:20 PM
Cant' get behind these 7-9, 5-11 predictions. GB is in a division where the Bears didn't do anything until after week 8 and neither did the Vikings. With a 1-7 record at the half GB was only two game out of first in the division and if not for a couple of ints, missed fgs, and fumbles would have been 3-4 or better.

GB cuts the turnovers in half and GB will be a much better team. It easy just witht hat to go 8-8 in this divsion. The Vikings have a injury prone QB, the bears don't know which injury prone QB to start, and the Lions have Kitna. Except for the Bear defense, none of these teams had the offense GB had last year. This team wi get better, but atthe same time GB is trying to move forward with a new HC and scheme, so are the Lions & Vikings. The bears are still wondering howthe QB position will be and Benson's injury makes themn look one dimesional again.

I say GB cuts the turnovers in half and that will bring an 8-8 season, with the growing of the defense and offense I now add 2 more wins. IMO GB finishes somewhere around 9-7 to 11-5. This team is better than credited and will surprise some when the season starts.

cheesner
08-16-2006, 02:48 PM
This is a great thread. Mr. Nutz you are a genius for starting it.

Wait a second. Its very ironic that the thread about how people are so quick to jump ship, give up on the Pack, and start bashing them, turns into a Packer-bashing-jumping-ship thread.

On second thought, this is a horrible thread! Mr. Nutz you should be banished from this site for your incompetance in posting it!

cheesner
08-16-2006, 02:54 PM
It works both ways. Hodge plays nicely in a scrimmage and people are posting comparisons to Ray Lewis. Jennings has a couple weeks of good practice and there are Marvin Harrison comparisons. Both of these, of course, are absolutely ridiculous.

You have to understand that coaches giving positive press about players are often times exaggerating as a motivational technique. They know these young kids getting media name recognition can inspire them to work even harder.

Fans buy into this and immediately start raising their expectations. But think folks: New system, New coaches, new personnel, vrs one of the best front 7, w/experienced polished players with a few probowlers. What the hell did you expect?!? Get a grip and relax.

jack's smirking revenge
08-16-2006, 03:09 PM
It works both ways. Hodge plays nicely in a scrimmage and people are posting comparisons to Ray Lewis. Jennings has a couple weeks of good practice and there are Marvin Harrison comparisons. Both of these, of course, are absolutely ridiculous.

You have to understand that coaches giving positive press about players are often times exaggerating as a motivational technique. They know these young kids getting media name recognition can inspire them to work even harder.

Fans buy into this and immediately start raising their expectations. But think folks: New system, New coaches, new personnel, vrs one of the best front 7, w/experienced polished players with a few probowlers. What the hell did you expect?!? Get a grip and relax.

Didn't we just spend four pages of chatter going over our expectations? Good advice, though I'm not totally sure who your audience is for that comment.

I am quite relaxed and content with my "B.S." perspective on the state of the Pack, just as everyone else is who believes the team could go anywhere from 4-12 to 12-4. So I'm critical of the team. I'm not stressed about it. I'm downright fine with it. Doesn't make me any less of a fan.

The only way I could be more relaxed is if that damn Mexican would send me some of his stash. Yes, I'm calling you out Madtown!

:lol:

tyler

p.s. I thought your post about Nutz was really clever. It made me laugh. Great job cheese.