PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's tells Phoenix-area mom to stay away after she raises cleanliness concerns.

woodbuck27
10-28-2011, 09:50 AM
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/mcdonalds-tells-phoenix-area-mom-stay-away-she-185147122.html

McDonald's tells Phoenix-area mom to stay away after she raises cleanliness concerns

By The Associated Press | The Canadian Press – 19 hours ago....

CHANDLER, Ariz. - An Arizona mother of four has received a hand-delivered letter from a lawyer prohibiting her from setting foot in eight Phoenix-area McDonald's and threatening her with criminal trespassing charges if she did.

Please click on the LINK fo 'rthe rest of the story'.

My name is Ed.

Harlan Huckleby
10-28-2011, 10:10 AM
I almost veered into the McDonalds drive-through to snarf one of those McRib sandwiches at about 11PM last night. I was tired, not particularly hungry, but felt the urge to do something dirty. Nothing more unclean than reconstituted pork. "Nothing good ever happens after 9PM", mom says. I'll have to get to bed on time tonight.

woodbuck27
10-28-2011, 10:14 AM
I almost veered into the McDonalds drive-through to snarf one of those McRib sandwiches at about 11PM last night. I was tired, not particularly hungry, but felt the urge to do something dirty. Nothing more unclean than reconstituted pork. "Nothing good ever happens after 9PM", mom says. I'll have to get to bed on time tonight.

I was tired, not particularly hungry, but felt the urge to do something dirty. Harlan 'H'

Great stuff Harlan...Sooo you wern't handy to a stripper bar??

Harlan Huckleby
10-28-2011, 10:19 AM
I am not allowed to go back in there. That whole incident was a big misunderstanding.

Upnorth
10-28-2011, 03:40 PM
I am not allowed to go back in there. That whole incident was a big misunderstanding.

Just because they take off their clothes does not mean you can.

mraynrand
10-28-2011, 03:45 PM

Pennies don't stick to glass, and you're not allowed to use contact cement - or any other adhesive fluid handy.

Harlan Huckleby
10-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Just because they take off their clothes does not mean you can.

ya, that was pretty much the crux of the misunderstanding

mraynrand
10-28-2011, 03:46 PM
CHANDLER, Ariz. - An Arizona mother of four has received a hand-delivered letter from a lawyer prohibiting her from setting foot in eight Phoenix-area McDonald's and threatening her with criminal trespassing charges if she did.

Sounds like they did her a favor

Harlan Huckleby
10-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Pennies don't stick to glass, and you're not allowed to use contact cement - or any other adhesive fluid handy.
I wonder if anybody has ever super-glued a dollar bill to their hand. I see potential there....