PDA

View Full Version : Happy Dance!

retailguy
10-28-2011, 01:52 PM
This place just became heaven on earth again. YAY! I'm doing the happy dance....:worship:

retailguy
10-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Yay!

http://www.hblewett.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Snoopy-Happy-Dance.jpg

SkinBasket
10-28-2011, 01:58 PM
I actually don't think we're better for it, but obviously it couldn't be helped - any of the half dozen times it's happened.

Cheesehead Craig
10-28-2011, 02:15 PM
What happened now?

SkinBasket
10-28-2011, 03:11 PM
A certain poster imploded again in what has become his typical violently dramatic fashion and it appears we shall not have his company for some time.

Harlan Huckleby
10-28-2011, 03:48 PM
This place just became heaven on earth again. YAY! I'm doing the happy dance....:worship:

is packerrats under new management again?

Cheesehead Craig
10-28-2011, 04:03 PM
A certain poster imploded again in what has become his typical violently dramatic fashion and it appears we shall not have his company for some time.

What thread would one find that in?

Harlan Huckleby
10-28-2011, 04:15 PM
I think Partial called Skinbasket a tranny

red
10-28-2011, 04:16 PM
figured it was partial

he managed to stay unbanned for a couple months this time. he's getting better

Joemailman
10-28-2011, 04:33 PM
A certain poster (edited for common sense), so I'm just wondering what it takes to get banned.

red
10-28-2011, 04:48 PM
A certain poster threatened to have Sheepshead killed, so I'm just wondering what it takes to get banned. Following through with such a threat?

i'm sure there's plenty of people that would kick in a few bucks for that

SkinBasket
10-28-2011, 05:16 PM
A certain poster threatened to have Sheepshead killed, so I'm just wondering what it takes to get banned. Following through with such a threat?

Surprisingly enough, he did the same thing that got him banned the last few times.

Joemailman
10-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Surprisingly enough, he did the same thing that got him banned the last few times.

Which was? I'm over 50, so sometimes I forget.

GrnBay007
10-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Man, stinks when ya gotta work and miss all the drama here!! :) Nothing exciting ever happens after 5pm here.

woodbuck27
10-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Man, stinks when ya gotta work and miss all the drama here!! :) Nothing exciting ever happens after 5pm here.

WOW! You've got GRIT.

Upnorth
10-28-2011, 07:36 PM
As the packers turn, these are the first downs in our lives, cue dramatic music and CUT. That's a wrap, good work people.

MadtownPacker
10-28-2011, 07:46 PM
A certain poster (edited for common sense), so I'm just wondering what it takes to get banned.
Those certain posters willingly post here. Lets please drop that subject.

SkinBasket
10-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Which was? I'm over 50, so sometimes I forget.

Partial has an unhealthy obsession with my personal life and family. Unfortunate, since he's otherwise an entertaining court jester sort of fellow.

woodbuck27
10-30-2011, 05:40 AM
Those certain posters willingly post here. Lets please drop that subject.

Yuuuuuuup.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2011, 08:06 AM

Mad banned Apple?

Little Whiskey
10-30-2011, 05:38 PM
is it a short vaca or long term?

hoosier
10-31-2011, 08:45 AM

Aw, Christ, I was away all weekend with family and missed the meltdown. Is there still leftover carnage to be viewed or did somebody clean it up?

Zool
10-31-2011, 10:51 AM
No shit. Can't we get it into the GC so we can all have a good laugh? I hate feeling left out.

Harlan Huckleby
10-31-2011, 11:03 AM
There is nothing to see. Partial called Skinbasket a "manny", seems that Partial is disturbed by a stay-at-home dad. I was joking when I said he called him a "tranny."

Since Madtown lives in a stucco casa with two wives, one his seester, and a bunch of kids fathered by the neighbors, he is naturally very sensitive to attacks on others home lives. I agree it is shitty to be digging at people's private lives in a forum like this.

Which brings me to the subject of Madtown's obsession with mom & me and our life together.

Freak Out
10-31-2011, 11:37 AM
Ha ha.....it's Deja Vu all over again!

hoosier
10-31-2011, 11:43 AM
There is nothing to see. Partial called Skinbasket a "manny", seems that Partial is disturbed by a stay-at-home dad. I was joking when I said he called him a "tranny."

Since Madtown lives in a stucco casa with two wives, one his seester, and a bunch of kids fathered by the neighbors, he is naturally very sensitive to attacks on others home lives. I agree it is shitty to be digging at people's private lives in a forum like this.

Which brings me to the subject of Madtown's obsession with mom & me and our life together.

That's it? I was picturing page after page of carnage and you're telling me that it was a manny comment that Partial made sometime last week that came back and bit him in the ass? Talk about anticlimactic. If our admin is going to insist on banning people he could at least have the common decency to ensure that it happens with some pageantry.

MJZiggy
10-31-2011, 11:49 AM
I believe the line was crossed when the children were brought into it...One could call Skinbasket whatever one wanted, but the babes are off limits (and I rather like it that way).

Zool
10-31-2011, 11:56 AM
Well the dum dum has been warned more times than I can remember and he still does the same shit. Mad will forgive him within 6 months and give him another go. Mad just can't quit Partial and Partial can't quit being dumb. Its a viscous cycle.

Deputy Nutz
10-31-2011, 12:26 PM
I love me some Partial. I gave him an 83% chance of hanging around, but that is a tight rope.

SkinBasket
10-31-2011, 12:29 PM
I believe the line was crossed when the children were brought into it...One could call Skinbasket whatever one wanted, but the babes are off limits (and I rather like it that way).

That's pretty much the jist of it. By now, it doesn't matter what Partial wants to call me or anyone else. He's pretty much burned through the bad wordz dictionary a couple times on various posters over the years. But Madtown threatened to burn down my village for making mom jokes, and partial has been warned and banned at least a couple dozen times about personal lives. What'chu gonna do? Like most people, I'm also amused by partial the bear who needs not poking. But the guy seems to have a built in timer for this stuff.

Deputy Nutz
10-31-2011, 12:30 PM
You called him a nazi

SkinBasket
10-31-2011, 12:47 PM
You called him a nazi

Yeah, that's more of a him problem, not a me problem. Like I said, kids these days don't even know enough about Nazism to know they're nazis.

Little Whiskey
10-31-2011, 12:48 PM
with partial gone who is going to give me investing advice? and how will i know the insider info at apple?

mraynrand
10-31-2011, 12:49 PM

According to the Skinbasket, these babes were willing to put a bullet in Partial's brain

Deputy Nutz
10-31-2011, 12:52 PM
Only when they are old enough to use a firearm in a responsible fashion

SkinBasket
10-31-2011, 01:06 PM
According to the Skinbasket, these babes were willing to put a bullet in Partial's brain

Only if he tries pressing his idea of "concern" onto them.

hoosier
10-31-2011, 01:26 PM
with partial gone who is going to give me investing advice? and how will i know the insider info at apple?

I think you can find all of that and more in Howie's thread about his balls. You just have to know how to read the tea leaves.

Harlan Huckleby
10-31-2011, 01:52 PM
If our admin is going to insist on banning people he could at least have the common decency to ensure that it happens with some pageantry. you mean sort-of like a hockey game, where they let them punch it out for a while? ya, I like that concept, a little bloodsport.

I don't really live with my mom, but I do talk to her regularly on Skype. Today I pretended sound was off and mouthed the words "fuck you" to her. She shrieked but recovered with irritated laugh. Parenting is a thankless job.

mraynrand
10-31-2011, 02:13 PM
I don't really live with my mom, but I do talk to her regularly on Skype. Today I pretended sound was off and mouthed the words "fuck you" to her. She shrieked but recovered with irritated laugh. Parenting is a thankless job.

ESPN would have had the decency to electronically scramble your obscenity.

MadtownPacker
11-01-2011, 10:55 AM

If you come on this forum and say stupid shit and others judge you that is on your ass. Just keep it about the poster and we are all good.

I have never said anything about yo Mama you sorry ass. Me calling you a basement dwelling loser is a truthful shot at you. Mama Huckleby would love me if she met me and tell me it is nice of me to be your only friend. I'm just deceptive like that.

So yes P is banned and fuck anyone who rejoices it because I hate doing this shit, always have.

MadtownPacker
11-01-2011, 10:58 AM
I love me some Partial. I gave him an 83% chance of hanging around, but that is a tight rope.

Thanks for being one of the few non-pussy posters on here.

MadtownPacker
11-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Im sure you really don't borrow her car either.

You're a terrible son. Should have drowned you at birth like all the other sick puppies. You're slime and shit left out overnight.

mraynrand
11-01-2011, 12:02 PM
If you come on this forum and say stupid shit and others judge you that is on your ass. Just keep it about the poster and we are all good.

I have never said anything about yo Mama you sorry ass. Me calling you a basement dwelling loser is a truthful shot at you. Mama Huckleby would love me if she met me and tell me it is nice of me to be your only friend. I'm just deceptive like that.

So yes P is banned and fuck anyone who rejoices it because I hate doing this shit, always have.

I don't think he needed to be banned anyway. It was a pretty weak shot at Skin's kids and Skin dealt with it. It's pretty easy to ignore his petty personal remarks. But I get why you did it so don't give me shit about it. Retail is rejoicing because Partial was winning most of their arguments.

SkinBasket
11-01-2011, 12:17 PM
I don't think he needed to be banned anyway. It was a pretty weak shot at Skin's kids and Skin dealt with it. It's pretty easy to ignore his petty personal remarks. But I get why you did it so don't give me shit about it.

The main concern I had is that we were just watching the lift-off stage to another full blown NASA scale disaster. And yeah, I'll admit, I don't want some fat littlebrained nazi talking about my family. I should be above it, but I guess I'm not. Partial knew from a wealth of personal experience where that road led, so it's hard to blame anyone but him.

Retail is rejoicing because Partial was winning most of their arguments.

I think it had more to do with retail's experience with Partial during his stint as Admin. Don't forget, retail used to love him some Partial too.

mraynrand
11-01-2011, 12:21 PM
I keep forgetting about 'Joe' :lol:

mraynrand
11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
The main concern I had is that we were just watching the lift-off stage to another full blown NASA scale disaster. And yeah, I'll admit, I don't want some fat littlebrained nazi talking about my family. I should be above it, but I guess I'm not. Partial knew from a wealth of personal experience where that road led, so it's hard to blame anyone but him.

Sure. I guess it's easier for me to forget that he has in the past posted all sorts of personal info - and keeps coming back to it, since I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him.

However, when he pulls out the "I do all this great stuff, what have you done" BS, I just laugh out loud.

Upnorth
11-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Yeah, that's more of a him problem, not a me problem. Like I said, kids these days don't even know enough about Nazism to know they're nazis.

Nazi's are obsessed with apple? Who knew.

Deputy Nutz
11-01-2011, 12:53 PM
I think it is wrong of Partial to call out Skinbasket as a loser. Somethings just don't need to be said

Deputy Nutz
11-01-2011, 12:54 PM
I warned Partial about going into the FYI area, there are some sick puppies in there. It was just to hot for him.

Deputy Nutz
11-01-2011, 12:55 PM
So when the administration changes "hands" is partial allowed back?

Freak Out
11-01-2011, 01:18 PM
I don't agree with the banning........Skins big enough to handle anything Partial said.

SkinBasket
11-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Sure. I guess it's easier for me to forget that he has in the past posted all sorts of personal info - and keeps coming back to it, since I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him.

This last incident made me recall when he threatened the entire site by saying he was keeping individual folders of our personal information that he had been gathering over the years... for his own protection, he claimed.

I can only guess someone like him is the result of equal parts massive narcissism and pathologically invasive self-doubt.

Harlan Huckleby
11-01-2011, 01:48 PM
I think it is wrong of Partial to call out Skinbasket as a loser. Something just don't need to be said

:lol:

Harlan Huckleby
11-01-2011, 01:50 PM
I like this old west spirit. Herman Cainesque. We need more of that.

Freak Out
11-01-2011, 01:57 PM
This last incident made me recall when he threatened the entire site by saying he was keeping individual folders of our personal information that he had been gathering over the years... for his own protection, he claimed.

I can only guess someone like him is the result of equal parts massive narcissism and pathologically invasive self-doubt.

Ha.....I missed that one.

Deputy Nutz
11-01-2011, 03:09 PM

Deputy Nutz's Folder Title, "Bad Motherfucker"

MadtownPacker
11-01-2011, 03:19 PM
So when the administration changes "hands" is partial allowed back?

Not happening so get over it.

When I get home I'm going to edit out references to the tarlam " incident" and the next person that repeats what went down is going to get a fucking month off. Leave the fucking subject alone ofbe deleted along with it. This is not about free speech this is about doing what is best for all so please oblige.

mraynrand
11-01-2011, 04:45 PM
So much for the Happy Dance. BTW, it's "Tarlam!" :razz:

hoosier
11-01-2011, 06:58 PM
The happy dance was just an errant post to begin with. It was destined from birth for Woodbuck's dance thread but somehow didn't quite make it.

Freak Out
11-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Nutz....do you have anymore pictures of that.....eerr...lady riding that horse?

Deputy Nutz
11-02-2011, 07:26 AM
I shot the horse and the horse.

retailguy
11-02-2011, 09:02 AM

Well, this has to be directed at me, since I started the thread. Considering I've done what you had to do, I get it. It's no fun being the bad guy. But what happened to me after I was the bad guy in this very situation changed my outlook on this. I no longer "feel bad" about Partial choosing not to be a part of this forum.

Yeah, it wasn't ever going to stop. I kind of believe that the guy just needed to be able to "tell someone" what to do. I don't know why. But the way he continually derided anyone with any life experiences just drove me nuts. People with life experience get things wrong, sometimes. We all do. But, I just can't understand what is going on in his life that keeps telling him - "You've got ALL of this shit figured out".

I think it had more to do with retail's experience with Partial during his stint as Admin. Don't forget, retail used to love him some Partial too.

You know what? I met the guy. He was young, but not a bad kid. Somewhere along the line that changed, and I was very slow to figure it out. I've got dozens of emails that clearly tell me what Partial is today. I still have a hard time believing that I met that guy. In person, he was nothing like the guy I got emails from. It was almost surreal.

I went through email after email explaining rational reasons why things were as they were, just waiting for the light bulb to come on, him to realize what he could do, vs what he couldn't do (similar to this situation....) and then I'd have reinstated him. But it never happened. The only thing that worked? The nuclear solution, where I amped the situation one notch higher than he was willing to go. It was sad. I've never had to do anything like that before, and hope it never happens again.

It's the "get evenism" mentality, I think. Yeah, you can learn a few things with the site data, but no where near as much as you might think. (Or maybe I'm just not competent enough to know how).

But, this was very revealing, back in the day when he said it. For a long time I had the opportunity to see what he had access to. I never did understand what he thought he'd do with it.

The very reason he thought "he needed it" was the problem. I still don't understand what he was "protecting himself" from. I think Partial can be summed up very easily. He, young, inexperienced, with a head full of knowledge, and he believes all those things his broke finance professors taught him. There isn't enough experience there to understand that the world doesn't work as the textbook tells us it should. He might get past this one day, and become as cynical as the rest of us, but as obstinate as he's become that's no longer guaranteed.

Today, I am rejoicing that he's gone. I no longer have to read his forum puke, and all kidding aside, I'm really grateful for that even if I should be fucked for rejoicing.

woodbuck27
11-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Well, this has to be directed at me, since I started the thread. Considering I've done what you had to do, I get it. It's no fun being the bad guy. But what happened to me after I was the bad guy in this very situation changed my outlook on this. I no longer "feel bad" about Partial choosing not to be a part of this forum.

Yeah, it wasn't ever going to stop. I kind of believe that the guy just needed to be able to "tell someone" what to do. I don't know why. But the way he continually derided anyone with any life experiences just drove me nuts. People with life experience get things wrong, sometimes. We all do. But, I just can't understand what is going on in his life that keeps telling him - "You've got ALL of this shit figured out".

You know what? I met the guy. He was young, but not a bad kid. Somewhere along the line that changed, and I was very slow to figure it out. I've got dozens of emails that clearly tell me what Partial is today. I still have a hard time believing that I met that guy. In person, he was nothing like the guy I got emails from. It was almost surreal.

I went through email after email explaining rational reasons why things were as they were, just waiting for the light bulb to come on, him to realize what he could do, vs what he couldn't do (similar to this situation....) and then I'd have reinstated him. But it never happened. The only thing that worked? The nuclear solution, where I amped the situation one notch higher than he was willing to go. It was sad. I've never had to do anything like that before, and hope it never happens again.

It's the "get evenism" mentality, I think. Yeah, you can learn a few things with the site data, but no where near as much as you might think. (Or maybe I'm just not competent enough to know how).

But, this was very revealing, back in the day when he said it. For a long time I had the opportunity to see what he had access to. I never did understand what he thought he'd do with it.

The very reason he thought "he needed it" was the problem. I still don't understand what he was "protecting himself" from. I think Partial can be summed up very easily. He, young, inexperienced, with a head full of knowledge, and he believes all those things his broke finance professors taught him. There isn't enough experience there to understand that the world doesn't work as the textbook tells us it should. He might get past this one day, and become as cynical as the rest of us, but as obstinate as he's become that's no longer guaranteed.

Today, I am rejoicing that he's gone. I no longer have to read his forum puke, and all kidding aside, I'm really grateful for that even if I should be fucked for rejoicing.

WOW I admire your courage for speaking out here.

If I did that in an open post or (MAYBE) ie 'a Tarlam!' here I'm positive the shit would hit the fan. CONGRATULATIONS 's for 'AIRING IT OUT! Great stuff.

SkinBasket
11-02-2011, 09:44 AM
If I did that in an open post or (MAYBE) ie 'a Tarlam!' here I'm positive the shit would hit the fan.

No, it wouldn't, because no one would have a clue what you were talking about.

mraynrand
11-02-2011, 04:15 PM
I no longer have to read his forum puke...

Administrator "Joe" duties aside, you never had to read a word in the first place. And even when you did respond, you never needed to attack him personally as you often did, just rebut his arguments.

e.g.

Are you fucking insane? criticism is all you do. How many times have you inferred in just this thread that we're "wrong" because we don't agree with you? Good grief, you cannot be that stupid as to believe this. This is another of your stupid games where you get all elitist and "above it all", because you are so naive that you think you're "right" as if there is such a thing.

Madtown, you're a complete jackass for allowing this imbecile to ruin your forum.

Your last three posts are so riddled with inaccuracies and unfounded accusations I can't even believe you are this ignorant. You are a spoiled little boy. Watching you grow up is gonna be FUN. I will so enjoy watching life kick your ass. I will remind you each and every time it happens. I will never miss an opportunity. Never.

Scott Campbell
11-02-2011, 04:51 PM
WOW I admire your courage for speaking out here.

If I did that in an open post or (MAYBE) ie 'a Tarlam!' here I'm positive the shit would hit the fan. CONGRATULATIONS 's for 'AIRING IT OUT! Great stuff.

I wish somebody would start a poll "Who would you rather have here - Woody or Tarlam?" so that you might finally have a clue as to exactly where you stand.

SkinBasket
11-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Administrator "Joe" duties aside, you never had to read a word in the first place. And even when you did respond, you never needed to attack him personally as you often did, just rebut his arguments.

e.g.

I think that's easier said than done when you've spent time with the person behind the poster. It lends a certain... irritating disbelief to the posts here.

Deputy Nutz
11-02-2011, 09:18 PM
I think Partial took a great deal of shit, now I am not going to entertain the opinion the opinion that he didn't deserve it, but he takes an ass kicking on this forum. Unfortunately he isn't man enough to leave another person's family out of it.

MJZiggy
11-02-2011, 09:22 PM
I think Partial took a great deal of shit, now I am not going to entertain the opinion the opinion that he didn't deserve it, but he takes an ass kicking on this forum. Unfortunately he isn't man enough to leave another person's family out of it.

He gets an ass kicking on this forum because he spends all of his time here begging for one. I think the addage "you get what you give" applies.

retailguy
11-02-2011, 11:26 PM
I think that's easier said than done when you've spent time with the person behind the poster. It lends a certain... irritating disbelief to the posts here.

this.

rand you are entitled to your opinion. in this case, i respectfully disagree.

mraynrand
11-03-2011, 12:45 AM
this.

rand you are entitled to your opinion. in this case, i respectfully disagree.

Yes we disagree. First, it's not my opinion - it's a fact that you repeatedly lectured him on being mature and not attacking personally, then you behaved immaturely and engaged in personal attacks (see proof above. If you need more, there's plenty where that came from). My opinion: It wasn't necessary and was certainly hypocritical. And if you're going to accuse me of the same, it's not true. Fact: I gave him plenty of shit, but I never complained when he gave it back. Opinion: your little celebration - when the guy can no longer 'defend' himself - was petty and pathetic.

woodbuck27
11-03-2011, 04:19 AM
Yes we disagree. First, it's not my opinion - it's a fact that you repeatedly lectured him on being mature and not attacking personally, then you behaved immaturely and engaged in personal attacks (see proof above. If you need more, there's plenty where that came from). My opinion: It wasn't necessary and was certainly hypocritical. And if you're going to accuse me of the same, it's not true. Fact: I gave him plenty of shit, but I never complained when he gave it back. Opinion: your little celebration - when the guy can no longer 'defend' himself - was petty and pathetic.

Man I respect you. Your many shades myraynrand. I also respect retailguy. I respect Mad. So I offer you this simple out in terms of these disputes between posters. This to me is a no brainer. It takes us back to the laws of being a gentleman. How any man must act in terms of any other or suffer 'the Duel' after a challenge for such respect.

THE DUEL.

We need a section of OUR form specifically designed for two posters or one poster Vs (any number) to get it on. Air it out. Debate,argue, criticize and ridicule as come what may. We can call it 'the meadow' maybe 'the PIT'; some other fancy name to depict a place where any poster can challenge any other (s). Do so away from the general population. One rule. If any other poster ever comments during the battle (the DUEL) existing between any others. They are to be banned for a month from that section of the forum.

Damn we have a peanut gallery here at PackerRats . Well one certain poster that just has to get in '2 cents worth of useless opinion'. There are some things in life you can really count on. The peanut gallery here at PackerRats is one of those.

WE need a place other than the Garbage Can that bI refuse to enter. Where one poster can challenge another to come to when insulted or otherwise feel personally damaged and decides to seek an amend. Offers up a DUEL that if refused labels the refusing poster a label as a coward. Once those two or One Vs whatever number of posters agree to get it on . No other poster must ever interject a single commet. The duel must to go on without the silly peanut gallery stepping in.

A duel to settle accounts. Tus my choice of this section of the Forum. The Meadow. Where one poster conducts a duel Vs another.

If you adopt this idea of mine that will take all of this crap off the threads in OUR Packer home otherwise. My suggestion is solid and it should be instituted because there are a few posters in here that need a real good Ole woodbuck27 ass wiping tongue lashing.

They need to be shown for what they are. Idiots. Troublemakers. Hell raisers. Clowns. Not here at PackerRats as any benefit for those of us that are decent human beings and love our Green Bay Packers and generally live decently. Normal respectful lives without ignorance and lousy manners in respect of others lives and way or manner of posting here..

In real life I would do my very best to take down a few posters here. I mean I would ask them to get in my face and see where it went from there. We have some real punk ass'éd posters that need to get a virtual humiliating ass kicking. They need to be humbled.

SkinBasket
11-03-2011, 07:33 AM
Can we also have a gallows where a majority vote gets a poster hanged?

Deputy Nutz
11-03-2011, 07:49 AM
"good Ole woodbuck27 ass wiping tongue lashing."

So you like to toss salad? Nothing wrong with that.

Scott Campbell
11-03-2011, 08:51 AM
My suggestion is solid and it should be instituted because there are a few posters in here that need a real good Ole woodbuck27 ass wiping tongue lashing.

........Madtown will have the smothered burrito, and Harlan will have the tossed salad with Canadian bacon.

retailguy
11-03-2011, 10:13 AM

I'm sticking with the term opinion. One sided opinion. You could also point to post after post of partials personal attacks too (both to me and to others), but you won't because that doesn't support your biased slanted POV. Again, you're entitled to your opinion, from my opinion, you're wrong. Furthermore, you'd have a damn hard time proving your point with anyone other than Partial, plus you could point to any of 20 other posters who did the same or worse to partial than I did, but again, that won't help prove anything other than your point is biased.

Regarding this thread, I didn't mention partial by name, though it was clear that's what it was. I was sharing my happiness with the situation (which is genuine). You don't like it, fine, move along or put me back on ignore. Maybe you should implement the solution you prescribe to everyone else?

retailguy
11-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Can we also have a gallows where a majority vote gets a poster hanged?

This is a great idea. Maybe I'm not the only one who doesn't understand an "outlaw forum"?

mraynrand
11-03-2011, 11:10 AM
You could also point to post after post of partials personal attacks too (both to me and to others), but you won't because that doesn't support your biased slanted POV.

Blah, blah, blah. Nice strawman. I stated that Partial gave shit, and personally attacked. You can't even make an honest argument.

mraynrand
11-03-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm sticking with the term opinion. One sided opinion. You could also point to post after post of partials personal attacks too (both to me and to others), but you won't because that doesn't support your biased slanted POV. Again, you're entitled to your opinion, from my opinion, you're wrong. Furthermore, you'd have a damn hard time proving your point with anyone other than Partial, plus you could point to any of 20 other posters who did the same or worse to partial than I did, but again, that won't help prove anything other than your point is biased.

Regarding this thread, I didn't mention partial by name, though it was clear that's what it was. I was sharing my happiness with the situation (which is genuine). You don't like it, fine, move along or put me back on ignore. Maybe you should implement the solution you prescribe to everyone else?

I wanted to point out your hypocrisy. I wanted to point out how pathetic and petty you were being. You poked the bear and got the bear to act like a bear. What a shock. And here you gloat that he's gone after he can't respond.

I wonder out load how many complaining PMs you sent....

mraynrand
11-03-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm sticking with the term opinion.

The proof is above. It's a fact that you attacked him personally. You have the freedom to believe whatever you want, but I can site fact that shows you're delusional.

Harlan Huckleby
11-03-2011, 11:53 AM
I wanted to point out your hypocrisy. I wanted to point out how pathetic and petty you were being. You poked the bear and got the bear to act like a bear. What a shock. And here you gloat that he's gone after he can't respond.

+1

retailguy
11-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Blah, blah, blah. Nice strawman. I stated that Partial gave shit, and personally attacked. You can't even make an honest argument.

And here we go with the strawman comment again. It always ends the same way. As I said before, believe what you want, you're entitled to your opinion, and I disagree.

SkinBasket
11-03-2011, 01:08 PM
+1

Unless ya'll are using the term "poking the bear" this way:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3g1UTCysDlY/TST3rmtn-PI/AAAAAAAAAHw/rEpx4uexKQs/s1600/gay_bears.jpg

The argument at hand aside, Partial was no more a "bear" than Harlan is a the intellectual giant he fashions himself. An angry louse with a Napoleon complex perhaps, but certainly no bear.

mraynrand
11-03-2011, 02:25 PM
We have some real punk ass'éd posters that need to get a virtual humiliating ass kicking. They need to be humbled.

To thine own self be true!

mraynrand
11-03-2011, 02:27 PM
And here we go with the strawman comment again. It always ends the same way.

Indeed. I look forward to an honest debate

mraynrand
11-03-2011, 02:31 PM
The argument at hand aside, Partial was no more a "bear" than Harlan is a the intellectual giant he fashions himself. An angry louse with a Napoleon complex perhaps, but certainly no bear.

It's just an expression. The point being that if you attack him you're gonna get a nasty response. That's not to say he wouldn't unleash an unprovoked tirade or some other such nonsense. He did that all the time. Patler, for example, was able to ignore that crap. Others took offense, claimed the mature moral high ground, all the while engaging in some of the same crap.

SkinBasket
11-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Others took offense, claimed the mature moral high ground, all the while engaging in some of the same crap.

I know. They've been debasing my art form.

mraynrand
11-03-2011, 04:41 PM

Unless ya'll are using the term "poking the bear" this way:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3g1UTCysDlY/TST3rmtn-PI/AAAAAAAAAHw/rEpx4uexKQs/s1600/gay_bears.jpg

http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/?action=view&current=Bleah.mp4

woodbuck27
11-04-2011, 01:37 AM
Indeed. I look forward to an honest debate

THE MEADOW.

Let's develop a new site on PackerRats. The meadowB].

That's where this sort of matter or any dissention can be dealt with for the overall good health of Packerrats. Away from the general population and decent good will of OUR Packer Home. A Green Bay Packer HOME which should be excluded from such bad feelings between... ahh.... gentleman.

The Meadow where honour should be, if necessary, restored and with difnity intact. If I have a dispute wit Harry and that dispute cannot be resolved between Harry and I within the confines of a reasonale time frame. If a dispute or insult becomes a feud. The whole villiage doesn't nor should have to be involved.

The solution. The Meadow.

We have a community here. People of all sorts and personality post here. In any community bad feelings may unfortunately and realistically follow insult. If a poster feels the need to resore personal dignity. That poster should NOT be unfairly judged or feel the frenzy, as others chirp in with their two cents worth. When the issue is none of their business. Why should any poster ever feel the need to choose a side and gang on one side Vs any individual poster here at PackerRats!??

We've posters that plainly do not want to come here and see this sort of drama enacted. I personaly feel terrile over such dissention.

Just a comment over this latest bruhaahaa. I do not want to seemas I'm choosing any side as that isn,t the case. I just want to offer my skills as a leader. I 've posted here since the Spring of 2006. I have done service to PackerRats and I am certinly loyal. I'm qualified by a lifetime of leadership. I will contend that I'm a member of PackerRats with overall, a solid performance record and a history of positive contribution. Thus I feel it necessary to offer a simple solution.

My post in no way should be interpreted as choosing sides. I've no contenton with either retailguy or Partial. I must make this comment based on my observation.

I've observed Partial get bullied to the point I am sure he had to go nearly mad. Partial is a hman being folks.He has been treated horrifically by certain people her that in no way can set themselves aside as models of comportment. Partial has beendriven so hard IMO he had to break. Explode (slash) IMPLODE !!

Overall this sort of issue reflects poorly on why PackerRats exists. We need to be here to discuss our beloved Green Bay Packers and keep abreast of team developments. To similiarly discuss the NFL in general. To discuss fantasy sports, Pro baseball and basketball. To discuss anything in Romper Room. None of these venues needs to be tarnished over matters of honor.

Posters will even find difference with this common sense solution. The MEADOW.So I sand here and forever to offer this is an easy solution to any bad feelings between posters. This solution is clearly reasonable and if adopted will greatly benefit PackerRats.

Why ? THe MEADOW. . . . and

No! The Garbage can isn't the answer as the venue in OUR forum for such encounter. I assume that venue covers other topics. I don't enter the Garbage can for personal reasons.All the debate as to who was right or wrong and who's hypocriticle or otherwise accused of this and that wrong. All that can be posted in 'The Meadow'.

Why?

Because all of that only ads more pain to the initial engagement of posters not geting along. If any poster is insulted, bullied or stalked or otherwise affronted by any poster (S).

That insulted poster should be able, unjudged by others, to defend his (her) honor. My suggestion of such a venue is the solution to keeping PackerRats a site which deserves the highest reputation on the internet. The Meadow will restore 'virtual reality' to OUR forum. If any poster here insults me, otherwise attacks me. I should be able to call him out and defend my integrity. I should be able to do so without being judged or otherwise incurring the wrath of posters here. Posters that should have no part or offense with my issues brought on by the careless antics of certain posters here that exist primarily IMO to insult and ridicule innoscent people. Those same posters IMO by and large are 'the Usual suspects', I've referred to in a past post and connected in my honest observation with just this sort of negative for OUR Packer Home. This issue of contentious behaviour here has to be dealt with sensably in an area of OUR Forum that's far far away from the general good health and color of Packerrats. A special place set apart to duel it out 'one on one'.

I'm not the poster here that protests too much. I'm a poster here that really carescabout the overall good will in PackerRats.

I'm a poster that deserves to defend my honor. As all others here should be able to, as well. To post with proper esteem without harassment and make a positive contribution here overall and never have to use a counter attack on any other poster in open forum. If I do I get a one time warning to move it to 'the Meadow', or suffer the ire of the ownership, management and leadership that must protect the membership overall anything else. That group 'OUR LEADERSHIP', must have a primary duty to protect the integrity of PackerRats overall; insist on posters not being selfish rather by far contributing and mutually promoteing the deserved good will of PackerRats.

i.e.

If any poster here feels a need to attack or insult me. He (she) can then be called out by me and I will warn Y'all. I will in some cases of observing certain posters do just that. I will ask him (her) or them, into ' the Meadow , and I will ' in debate ' royally kick his (her) their ass. That isn't arrogance, rather confidence Packerrats. If I draw my sword in real life I'm going to defeat my enemy. In OUR near future I'M confident that my suggestion will become reality at PackerRats. Why? Again, it just makes sense. We need common sense here folks.

All good men and women will be able to defend their honor in THE MEADOW; if need be.

The Meadow. Will return PackerRats to a higher level of good will among posters.

P. S. Have a very pleasant day evening PackerRats. (-:

My name is Edwin woodbuck27 [B]and Bert Bosch in Fantasy Sports.

woodbuck27
11-04-2011, 01:39 AM
http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/?action=view&current=Bleah.mp4

There's a whole lot going on in that photo. I'm thinking........

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 01:45 AM
ELVIS

Let's have an Elvis thread. All About Elvis. But let's keep it away from the rest of Packerrats so as not to offend.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090626/300.presley.elvis.062609.jpg

My name is Rand. Mr Ayn. I don't play fantasy football. That is for geeks.

Elvis

woodbuck27
11-04-2011, 01:59 AM
I don't think he needed to be banned anyway. It was a pretty weak shot at Skin's kids and Skin dealt with it. It's pretty easy to ignore his petty personal remarks. But I get why you did it so don't give me shit about it. Retail is rejoicing because Partial was winning most of their arguments.

Partial was bullied to the point he had to go mad or rogue. Constntly harassed or bullied by certain senseless posters here who everyone is well aware of. He's banned and they go on to their good deeds. What a crock. Come on gentleman. Let's get a grip here and serve up more than a one man is banned band aid approach.

Yes Mad it hurts to offer up such harsh treatment of a loyal poster here as a banning. That sucks high wind. It need NOT ever get there again if you adopt my idea Mad and mraynrand. If it does that poster certainly must be sent away for some time to realize the privalege of posting here. To not be so carelesly selfish and cock sure wrong in attacking another poster her and making his her life here less than comfortable.

Partial should be returned to PackerRats and protected from the fricken sicko's that turn out against him. The Meadow is you answer Mad and mraynrand and all leadership here. It's too easy..to simple of a solution.....

Solution. The Meadow.

My name is Edwin woodbuck27 and ...... ' Bert Bosch ' in Fantasy Football.

woodbuck27
11-04-2011, 02:02 AM
ELVIS

Let's have an Elvis thread. All About Elvis. But let's keep it away from the rest of Packerrats so as not to offend.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090626/300.presley.elvis.062609.jpg

Elvis

Come on mraynrand. Your way too smart for this re-direct. I am 100% right Packer fan. THE MEADOW is the response we need .

My name id Edwin.

woodbuck27
11-04-2011, 02:03 AM
mraynrand. You up very late. Hello Man. Peace and Harmony, Bud.

Scott Campbell
11-04-2011, 06:06 AM
I just want to offer my skills as a leader. I 've posted here since the Spring of 2006. I have done service to PackerRats and I am certinly loyal. I'm qualified by a lifetime of leadership. I will contend that I'm a member of PackerRats with overall, a solid performance record and a history of positive contribution. Thus I feel it necessary to offer a simple solution.

Now THAT'S what I call leadership! :lol:

p.s. Woody was PackerRats Pro Pickum Champion for 2007.

SkinBasket
11-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Partial was bullied to the point he had to go mad or rogue. Constntly harassed or bullied by certain senseless posters here who everyone is well aware of. He's banned and they go on to their good deeds. What a crock. Come on gentleman. Let's get a grip here and serve up more than a one man is banned band aid approach.

Yes Mad it hurts to offer up such harsh treatment of a loyal poster here as a banning. That sucks high wind. It need NOT ever get there again if you adopt my idea Mad and mraynrand. If it does that poster certainly must be sent away for some time to realize the privalege of posting here. To not be so carelesly selfish and cock sure wrong in attacking another poster her and making his her life here less than comfortable.

Partial should be returned to PackerRats and protected from the fricken sicko's that turn out against him. The Meadow is you answer Mad and mraynrand and all leadership here. It's too easy..to simple of a solution.....

Solution. The Meadow.

You, sir, are gay. I see your sick reasoning for luring us innocent children to "the meadow" now. You should be ashamed of yourself. God frowns upon you and your misdeeds.

Deputy Nutz
11-04-2011, 07:51 AM

Solution. The Meadow.

I might be wrong, but I think you are delusional. Partial has been removed from this forum 3 times now and he was asked not to do one specific thing and that was to go after someone's family. And he did it repeatedly because that was the only way he could get after that poster. He was being owned in an argument he should have never been in, said some ridiculous shit and got flamed for it. Partial never rebuilt any of the bridges he flamed, he has had very little respect on these forum for the last 2 years or so.

I like keeping him around because he is a train wreck of a poster. He might actually have his shit together outside of this forum but on here he has more problems managing his emotions than you do. I don't understand why he kept coming back if he knows he can't act like a mature 13 year old here, but he is truly nerotic about this place. What passion, I still don't know how you can ban someone that has and gives so much passion to Packerrats.

I think we should allow Partial back for totally different reasons than you. I find his inability to communicate appropriately with an online community to be down right facinating.

hoosier
11-04-2011, 08:03 AM
You, sir, are gay. I see your sick reasoning for luring us innocent children to "the meadow" now. You should be ashamed of yourself. God frowns upon you and your misdeeds.

Nonsense. The Meadow is a fine place. Viddy well, little brother:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb3jBVYDtsU

HowardRoark
11-04-2011, 08:44 AM
THE MEADOW.

That's where this sort of matter or any dissention can be dealt with for the overall good health of Packerrats. Away from the general population and decent good will of OUR Packer Home. A Green Bay Packer HOME which should be excluded from such bad feelings between... ahh.... gentleman.

The Meadow where honour should be, if necessary, restored and with difnity intact. If I have a dispute wit Harry and that dispute cannot be resolved between Harry and I within the confines of a reasonale time frame. If a dispute or insult becomes a feud. The whole villiage doesn't nor should have to be involved.

The solution. The Meadow.

We have a community here. People of all sorts and personality post here. In any community bad feelings may unfortunately and realistically follow insult. If a poster feels the need to resore personal dignity. That poster should NOT be unfairly judged or feel the frenzy, as others chirp in with their two cents worth. When the issue is none of their business. Why should any poster ever feel the need to choose a side and gang on one side Vs any individual poster here at PackerRats!??

We've posters that plainly do not want to come here and see this sort of drama enacted. I personaly feel terrile over such dissention.

Just a comment over this latest bruhaahaa. I do not want to seemas I'm choosing any side as that isn,t the case. I just want to offer my skills as a leader. I 've posted here since the Spring of 2006. I have done service to PackerRats and I am certinly loyal. I'm qualified by a lifetime of leadership. I will contend that I'm a member of PackerRats with overall, a solid performance record and a history of positive contribution. Thus I feel it necessary to offer a simple solution.

My post in no way should be interpreted as choosing sides. I've no contenton with either retailguy or Partial. I must make this comment based on my observation.

I've observed Partial get bullied to the point I am sure he had to go nearly mad. Partial is a hman being folks.He has been treated horrifically by certain people her that in no way can set themselves aside as models of comportment. Partial has beendriven so hard IMO he had to break. Explode (slash) IMPLODE !!

Overall this sort of issue reflects poorly on why PackerRats exists. We need to be here to discuss our beloved Green Bay Packers and keep abreast of team developments. To similiarly discuss the NFL in general. To discuss fantasy sports, Pro baseball and basketball. To discuss anything in Romper Room. None of these venues needs to be tarnished over matters of honor.

Posters will even find difference with this common sense solution. The MEADOW.So I sand here and forever to offer this is an easy solution to any bad feelings between posters. This solution is clearly reasonable and if adopted will greatly benefit PackerRats.

Why ? THe MEADOW. . . . and

No! The Garbage can isn't the answer as the venue in OUR forum for such encounter. I assume that venue covers other topics. I don't enter the Garbage can for personal reasons.All the debate as to who was right or wrong and who's hypocriticle or otherwise accused of this and that wrong. All that can be posted in 'The Meadow'.

Why?

Because all of that only ads more pain to the initial engagement of posters not geting along. If any poster is insulted, bullied or stalked or otherwise affronted by any poster (S).

That insulted poster should be able, unjudged by others, to defend his (her) honor. My suggestion of such a venue is the solution to keeping PackerRats a site which deserves the highest reputation on the internet. The Meadow will restore 'virtual reality' to OUR forum. If any poster here insults me, otherwise attacks me. I should be able to call him out and defend my integrity. I should be able to do so without being judged or otherwise incurring the wrath of posters here. Posters that should have no part or offense with my issues brought on by the careless antics of certain posters here that exist primarily IMO to insult and ridicule innoscent people. Those same posters IMO by and large are 'the Usual suspects', I've referred to in a past post and connected in my honest observation with just this sort of negative for OUR Packer Home. This issue of contentious behaviour here has to be dealt with sensably in an area of OUR Forum that's far far away from the general good health and color of Packerrats. A special place set apart to duel it out 'one on one'.

I'm not the poster here that protests too much. I'm a poster here that really carescabout the overall good will in PackerRats.

I'm a poster that deserves to defend my honor. As all others here should be able to, as well. To post with proper esteem without harassment and make a positive contribution here overall and never have to use a counter attack on any other poster in open forum. If I do I get a one time warning to move it to 'the Meadow', or suffer the ire of the ownership, management and leadership that must protect the membership overall anything else. That group 'OUR LEADERSHIP', must have a primary duty to protect the integrity of PackerRats overall; insist on posters not being selfish rather by far contributing and mutually promoteing the deserved good will of PackerRats.

i.e.

If any poster here feels a need to attack or insult me. He (she) can then be called out by me and I will warn Y'all. I will in some cases of observing certain posters do just that. I will ask him (her) or them, into ' the Meadow , and I will ' in debate ' royally kick his (her) their ass. That isn't arrogance, rather confidence Packerrats. If I draw my sword in real life I'm going to defeat my enemy. In OUR near future I'M confident that my suggestion will become reality at PackerRats. Why? Again, it just makes sense. We need common sense here folks.

All good men and women will be able to defend their honor in THE MEADOW; if need be.

The Meadow. Will return PackerRats to a higher level of good will among posters.

Can someone tell me what this said?

http://www.truthaboutnursing.org/images/films/2002-08/nurse_ratched.gif

HowardRoark
11-04-2011, 09:53 AM
ELVIS

Elvis

When I look out into your eyes out there, when I look out into your faces,you know what I see? I see a little bit of Elvis in each and every one of you out there.

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2011, 10:05 AM
The argument at hand aside, Partial was no more a "bear" than Harlan is a the intellectual giant he fashions himself. I don't often share this, but as a gifted and talented child, my IQ was measured to be 201. I know the IQ scale normally only goes up to 200, but that's just for normal children. Our scale went to 201 because it is one better.

You percieve that you are winning in debates with me because we are engaged in differrent contests. I fight by Marquess of Queensberry rules, you of course are a MMA guy.

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2011, 10:18 AM
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx107/sdasdds423/chuck_liddell_3.jpg
UFC legend Chuck Liddell

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/Marquess_of_Queensberry_10_November_1877.jpg
John Douglas, Marquess of Queensberry

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 10:59 AM
I fight by Marquess of Queensberry rules

More like Barney Frank of Middlesex County rules

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 10:59 AM

No

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Peace and Harmony, Bud.

You are not of the body.

http://www.riprenfield.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/020-star-trek-landru.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2011, 11:02 AM

Barney Frank really is a terrific debater, BTW. Laugh all you want, that guy can bring it.

Scott Campbell
11-04-2011, 11:03 AM
I don't often share this, but as a gifted and talented child, my IQ was measured to be 201.

I'm pretty sure 201 was your weight, not your 3rd grade IQ.

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 11:08 AM
Barney Frank really is a terrific debater, BTW. Laugh all you want, that guy can bring it.

I agree. He knows how to shovel bullshit, belittle opponents, equivocate, prevaricate, falsely frame opponents' arguments, demagogue issues, as well as flamboyantly finesse deceit and chicanery. - And those are his good qualities. I picked the comparison very carefully.

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm thinking........

The law of averages said that it eventually had to happen

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 11:16 AM
I feel as though I am in the Meadow right now.

http://www.antiwarsongs.org/img/upl/massacre.jpg

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 11:21 AM
http://www.olivercowdery.com/smithhome/1850s/MMMchild.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2011, 11:32 AM
I agree. He knows how to shovel bullshit, belittle opponents, equivocate, prevaricate, falsely frame opponents' arguments, demagogue issues, as well as flamboyantly finesse deceit and chicanery. - And those are his good qualities. I picked the comparison very carefully.

ahhh, all you know how to do is attack character and call others liars, as you do here. You start out ok, but you always loose your temper and resort to this crap.

I wouldn't spend time online trying to have a conversation with jerks like you & skinbasket for all the tea in chinatown. Look at this thread in the Romper room. Its a place for some jokey banter, and you're back with the nasty insults. Fuck you guys.

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 11:34 AM
ahhh, all you know how to do is attack character and call others liars, as you do here. You start out ok, but you always loose your temper and resort to this crap.

I wouldn't spend time online trying to have a conversation with jerks like you & skinbasket for all the tea in chinatown. Look at this thread in the Romper room. Its a place for some jokey banter, and you're back with the nasty insults. Fuck you guys.

Don't get all angry, I meant it as a compliment.

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2011, 11:39 AM
ya, right. I'm done with the FYI room because of the nastiness there. Keep it friendly in the Romper Room.

I think a good rule of thumb is don't insult people you dislike.

See, I don't mind Scott Campbell calling me a fat 3rd grader because I know he loves me to death.

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 11:46 AM
OK, OK, I didn't mean it you sensitive softy. Well, not ALL of it. But if you come back to FYI, expect the sledgehammer.

Scott Campbell
11-04-2011, 11:52 AM
ya, right. I'm done with the FYI room because of the nastiness there. Keep it friendly in the Romper Room.

I think a good rule of thumb is don't insult people you dislike.

See, I don't mind Scott Campbell calling me a fat 3rd grader because I know he loves me to death.

I NEVER said fat. If anything I would have used the term "husky".

MJZiggy
11-04-2011, 12:21 PM

I'll settle for the executive summary.

Scott Campbell
11-04-2011, 12:28 PM

He wants his own sub forum where he'll be able to defend his honor without interference from everyone that thinks he's a dipshit.

woodbuck27
11-04-2011, 12:32 PM

Very clearly it says I desire another venue. I call that venue, 'the Meadow'; where posters in dispute can enter and 'one on one' 'only'; try to settle their personal dispute without any other poster juping into the fray or onn the bandagon.

I go on to support this idea . I apologize for the very black font. I recently made a change to my settings to post the Juke Box style rather than LINKS too music video's on the thread you so often paticipate in HowardRoark.

woodbuck27
11-04-2011, 12:39 PM

Why not take the time to just read it MJ and STOP the ridicule please. I'm sick of it.

That post is clear and comprehensively siupported. A solid basis for a solution to all these pseudo ignorant no class street fights we see here again.

Yup it's just so easy to ignore a decent proposal by informing the membership it's NOT readable. That's just NOT fair to me.

woodbuck27
11-04-2011, 12:41 PM
The law of averages said that it eventually had to happen

hahahahahaahaahaha

Scott Campbell
11-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Why not take the time to just read it MJ and STOP the ridicule please. I'm sick of it.

That post is clear and comprehensively siupported. A solid basis for a solution to all these pseudo ignorant no class street fights we see here again.

Yup it's just so easy to ignore a decent proposal by informing the membership it's NOT readable. That's just NOT fair to me.

I agree. The problem is with all the readers - not Woody. :lol:

hoosier
11-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Look at this thread in the Romper room. Its a place for some jokey banter....

Not to skirt around your main point, but I cannot help pointing out that the motives that gave birth to this particular thread were neither pure and noble nor light hearted in spirit.
:-)

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 01:13 PM

Piss off! I'm gonna kick your ass in the meadow.

http://www.phoenixuu.org/files/ferdinand-under-cork-tree.jpg

Zool
11-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Penish

http://www.klast.net/bond/images/connery_col.jpg

woodbuck27
11-04-2011, 01:23 PM
I might be wrong, but I think you are delusional. Partial has been removed from this forum 3 times now and he was asked not to do one specific thing and that was to go after someone's family. And he did it repeatedly because that was the only way he could get after that poster. He was being owned in an argument he should have never been in, said some ridiculous shit and got flamed for it. Partial never rebuilt any of the bridges he flamed, he has had very little respect on these forum for the last 2 years or so.

I like keeping him around because he is a train wreck of a poster. He might actually have his shit together outside of this forum but on here he has more problems managing his emotions than you do. I don't understand why he kept coming back if he knows he can't act like a mature 13 year old here, but he is truly nerotic about this place. What passion, I still don't know how you can ban someone that has and gives so much passion to Packerrats.

I think we should allow Partial back for totally different reasons than you. I find his inability to communicate appropriately with an online community to be down right facinating.

Deputy Nutz. You can frame it any way that pleases you Packer fan; but I watched the stinging Partial got and I will go out on a line here and say I'm not the 'only' poster here that is aware of the two sides of it all. I'm NOT referring to the retailguy Vs Partial chapter. Here is one aspect of this banning that I was not at all aware of and that has to do with the discourse between Partial and retailguy. I never have a problem with either of these posters. I have had to (as I'm the caregiving type) try to do my best to caution Partial or ask him to hang in there. He had to 'Just' play it cool as I certainly have had to do for the greater part. That response was and will always be best IMO but it just goes too darn far at times. These fellas are incessant. Aflicted wtht ignorance or disease as it seems to me. I almost pity them.

Deputy Nutz. If I get my suggestion through they will get there due from me ONE on ONE in a seperate venue of this forum. I want so much to air it out with three - four posters here if the past enters my today. I want old wounds healed NOW. . . finally the ay REAL men need to act to do. I'm not at all sure that the word manhood applies to these fella's. Of course I could be mistaken. I cannot be so selfish, to do that at the expense of allowing such garbage on OUR forum. My problem remains mine and I'm cool enough, intelligent and wise enough to bide my time.

If ' the Meadow ' is created and I decide to take any of these posters off IGNORE and they continue the CRAP I will most certainly take them to debate.

I deserve vindication. I deserve to stand up for myself....just as I certainly would in reality.REAL LIFE.

Deputy I reiterate. I'm NOT your enemy.

I deserve to respond to insult.

but on here he has more problems managing his emotions than you do .. Deputy Nutz

OK Deputy what is your evidence of me being over emotional? Before I debate this wit you or beg to differ I want your evidence. You make a clain Vs me so damn well back youself up and let's go from thewre if you feel that is of real benefit to the membership here. Isn,t it time to find a far better ay to deal with all this sillyness? Is banning the BEST response. W don't have that many regulars to treat everyone the same. Damn if we had fairness I can see 10-12 posters here banned for one reason or another consistently. NOT the correct response.

As to your claims of me and poor emotional strength. Up front I must diagree with you Deputy Nutz.

PLEASE STOP 'pigeon holeing me'. Does accepting BS insults constitute 'strength' in your books Deputy Nutz? I've seen you lose it here; and you know something man. I have usually agreed with you. Your one of my favourite posters her and I'm not pounding sand up your ass.

I'm not the dullest hook in the box Deputy and when someone blindly jabs their finget at me they deserve too get bloodied. I can as I have in the past handle these yo ho's. It's really almost too pathetic that i should even go there. Their so easy to expose. Like all bullies. Worthless as liver spots on a dying man.

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Poynis

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/geico_gecko.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2011, 01:31 PM
I NEVER said fat. If anything I would have used the term "husky".
I prefer "big boned", but yes, husky is fine for a 200lb 3rd grader.

Scott Campbell
11-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Deputy Nutz. You can frame it any way that pleases you Packer fan; but I watched the stinging Partial got and I will go out on a line here and say I'm not the 'only' poster here that is aware of the two sides of it all. I'm NOT referring to the retailguy Vs Partial chapter. Here is one aspect of this banning that I was not at all aware of and that has to do with the discourse between Partial and retailguy. I never have a problem with either of these posters. I have had to (as I'm the caregiving type) try to do my best to caution Partial or ask him to hang in there. He had to 'Just' play it cool as I certainly have had to do for the greater part. That response was and will always be best IMO but it just goes too darn far at times. These fellas are incessant. Aflicted wtht ignorance or disease as it seems to me. I almost pity them.

Deputy Nutz. If I get my suggestion through they will get there due from me ONE on ONE in a seperate venue of this forum. I want so much to air it out with three - four posters here if the past enters my today. I want old wounds healed NOW. . . finally the ay REAL men need to act to do. I'm not at all sure that the word manhood applies to these fella's. Of course I could be mistaken. I cannot be so selfish, to do that at the expense of allowing such garbage on OUR forum. My problem remains mine and I'm cool enough, intelligent and wise enough to bide my time.

If ' the Meadow ' is created and I decide to take any of these posters off IGNORE and they continue the CRAP I will most certainly take them to debate.

I deserve vindication. I deserve to stand up for myself....just as I certainly would in reality.REAL LIFE.

but on here he has more problems managing his emotions than you do .. Deputy Nutz

OK Deputy what is your evidence of me being over emotional? Before I debate this wit you or beg to differ I want your evidence. You make a clain Vs me so damn well back youself up and let's go from thewre if you feel that is of real benefit to the membership here. Isn,t it time to find a far better ay to deal with all this sillyness? Is banning the BEST response. W don't have that many regulars to treat everyone the same. Damn if we had fairness I can see 10-12 posters here banned for one reason or another consistently. NOT the correct response.

As to your claims of me and poor emotional strength. Up front I must diagree with you Deputy Nutz.

PLEASE STOP 'pigeon holeing me'. Does accepting BS insults constitute 'strength' in your books Deputy Nutz? I've seen you lose it here; and you know something man. I have usually agreed with you. Your one of my favourite posters her and I'm not pounding sand up your ass.

I'm not the dullest hook in the box Deputy and when someone blindly jabs their finget at me they deserve too get bloodied. I can as I have in the past handle these yo ho's. It's really almost too pathetic that i should even go there. Their so easy to expose. Like all bullies. Worthless as liver spots on a dying man.

I thought we might see less of his incoherent rants. :lol:

Woody - "playing it cool". :cool:

http://www.tvparty.com/bgifs8/lancebanner.jpg

Patler
11-04-2011, 01:59 PM
THE MEADOW.

(Bulk of original post redacted for brevity.)

Woodbuck 27;

Asking for an executive summary does not impugn the readability of your work, just the length of it. In fact, you provided an executive summary of sorts in your response to HowardRoark immediately preceding your response to MJZiggy. Funny thing is, HR seems to have questioned the readability of your post more than MJZ did, yet you gave HR a summary and chastised MJZ. Why is that? A bit of misogyny perhaps?

Insisting that any of us read it implies that the value of your post is so great that we should all take the time to read it, regardless. That type of judgement should come from others who have ready it, not from you, the author.

In all honesty, I skip over many of your posts primarily because of length, sometimes also due to readability. But I can sympathize with you, because I would skip over many of mine too, when they get as long as some do. I suspect many people do skip many of mine for that very reason.

Scott Campbell
11-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Not only do I read everyone of Patler's posts, I memorize them. Many of them are framed in my rec room.

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 02:39 PM
I read everything Patler writes. I note for prosperity that he didn't comment on the Woody's Meadow suggestion. Patler, you are too kind, giving Woodrow the benefit of the debt on his intelligibility.

HowardRoark
11-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Can the rest of us watch the two posters in the meadow? Like the Roman Coliseum?

Can we bring woman posters to the meadow on a warm Spring afternoon?

Deputy Nutz
11-04-2011, 03:09 PM

You are not a Nazi.

But the fact that you care enough to post this long of a script about god only knows what allows me to have the opinion that you are wrapped up a little to tight in this forum. You get made fun of because your posts are incoherent.

Write so mutherfuckers can understand what the fuck it is that you have to say. I am not asking for correct spelling or grammar, only the Skinbasket has enough time on his hands for that, what I am asking is that even the simpletons of the world can understand what you type.

Partial gets what he gets because he is a know it all punk on these forums. I have tried numerous times to council him but he has to throw his two cents in about every subject like it is 100% factual because it came from him. His attitude doesn't work and he gets flamed for it. When you insults someone's family or expose someone's personal life you cross the line here at Packerrats. Why is that so fucking hard to understand?

Patler
11-04-2011, 03:31 PM
I read everything Patler writes. I note for prosperity that he didn't comment on the Woody's Meadow suggestion. Patler, you are too kind, giving Woodrow the benefit of the debt on his intelligibility.

You write with suttal cleverosity. :wink:

Cheesehead Craig
11-04-2011, 03:35 PM
You wanna settle things Woody, then just PM the people you have issues with. There you have a one on one and nobody else is jumping in. I don't see why you need a whole separate room to deal with someone.

Deputy Nutz
11-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Bad Idea.

hoosier
11-04-2011, 04:06 PM
You wanna settle things Woody, then just PM the people you have issues with. There you have a one on one and nobody else is jumping in. I don't see why you need a whole separate room to deal with someone.

Cuz even though it's "mano a mano" it still requires an audience. It's theater, after all.

MadtownPacker
11-04-2011, 04:08 PM
When you insults someone's family or expose someone's personal life you cross the line here at Packerrats. Why is that so fucking hard to understand?
7 pages of muck and this gem finally appears.

For those who don't like what happen please know I am unhappy with it as well. But I did what was needed.

Scott Campbell
11-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Cuz even though it's "mano a mano" it still requires an audience. It's theater, after all.

At one point I thought he was going to challenge me to a dance off. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqbkvJCNYFk

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 04:24 PM
At one point I thought he was going to challenge me to a dance off.

It could be worse:

http://doodiepants.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/billy-redden-kid-pic1.jpg

MJZiggy
11-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Woodbuck 27;

Asking for an executive summary does not impugn the readability of your work, just the length of it. In fact, you provided an executive summary of sorts in your response to HowardRoark immediately preceding your response to MJZiggy. Funny thing is, HR seems to have questioned the readability of your post more than MJZ did, yet you gave HR a summary and chastised MJZ. Why is that? A bit of misogyny perhaps?

Insisting that any of us read it implies that the value of your post is so great that we should all take the time to read it, regardless. That type of judgement should come from others who have ready it, not from you, the author.

In all honesty, I skip over many of your posts primarily because of length, sometimes also due to readability. But I can sympathize with you, because I would skip over many of mine too, when they get as long as some do. I suspect many people do skip many of mine for that very reason.

(I only have an hour for lunch...) I read everything Patler writes as well.

SkinBasket
11-04-2011, 05:39 PM

I LOLed.

SkinBasket
11-04-2011, 05:43 PM
That post is clear and comprehensively siupported.

That is the funniest thing I've read since the Richard Simmons biography.

SkinBasket
11-04-2011, 05:55 PM
only the Skinbasket has enough time on his hands for that

Oh! Forgive me for being the educated motherfucker in the room! Would you rather that I said things like "I'm gonna pound sand up your ass?" and demand you stop pigeon holeing me? Or maybe start. It does sound kind of interesting, this pigeon holeing. Pigeon hoeling. Pigeon holeing. Gonna try that one on my wife when I get home.

But I digress. I paid dearly for this worthless education in the literary arts. If I can't have the fundamentals of a sane brain, I am going to, at the least, spell correctly and follow coherent sentence structure. Otherwise, I will have gained less than nothing.

SkinBasket
11-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Piss off! I'm gonna kick your ass in the meadow.

I thought there was to be tongue wipings of asses, not kicking.

mraynrand
11-04-2011, 09:03 PM
I thought there was to be tongue wipings of asses, not kicking.

To each his own

woodbuck27
11-06-2011, 09:00 PM
You are not a Nazi.

But the fact that you care enough to post this long of a script about god only knows what allows me to have the opinion that you are wrapped up a little to tight in this forum. You get made fun of because your posts are incoherent.

Write so mutherfuckers can understand what the fuck it is that you have to say. I am not asking for correct spelling or grammar, only the Skinbasket has enough time on his hands for that, what I am asking is that even the simpletons of the world can understand what you type.

Partial gets what he gets because he is a know it all punk on these forums. I have tried numerous times to council him but he has to throw his two cents in about every subject like it is 100% factual because it came from him. His attitude doesn't work and he gets flamed for it. When you insults someone's family or expose someone's personal life you cross the line here at Packerrats. Why is that so fucking hard to understand?

Deputy Nutz: I have zero problem with why Partial was banned. He lost it. As I understand it. I've not taken 'my time' to read the back and forth between Partial and retailguy. That's because I'm not intriged by sensationalism. I'm rather alarmed and disappointed that those two posters thatvI have zero problems with got so into it. That's to me sad.

Partial offered up threats that are certainly unacceptable here. He got banned as a penalty for his poor judgement. End of that.

The point I'm trying to raise is that what led up to his losing it? Was it just because he's labeled or was he treated fairly here?

I know what it feels like to be labeled. You Deputy Nutz, refer to me as ' a NAZI ' . A fricken' NAZI. Are you out of your mind with such an insensitive rotten label?? That's a sick outrageous reference and hardly what I try to represent here at Packerrats. I'm a decent man. I come here to try to bring nothing but 'good will' to this forum.

Your label of me as being a NAZI. Is beyond sick.

My Father fought the Nazi's mister. If he was alive and aware of your label for his son he'd insist I do alot more than take exception to your insensitivity and ignorance.

That label on me is more than an insult. It's plain stupidity on your part mister. Smarten the F . . . up mister.

woodbuck27
11-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Woodbuck 27;

you provided an executive summary of sorts in your response to HowardRoark immediately preceding your response to MJZiggy. Funny thing is, HR seems to have questioned the readability of your post more than MJZ did, yet you gave HR a summary and chastised MJZ. Why is that? A bit of misogyny perhaps? ... Patler

A bit of misogyny perhaps? ... Patler

Absolutely not Patler.I'm not as you put it chastising MJ. I'm certainly asking for some decency in terms of the merit of my suggestion. THat is to have a seperate place on OUR forum where such confrontations may be ushered and not act in an way as a disturbance to the integrity of PackerRats as a place where posters can come and enjoy learning about football and many other noteworthy topics without this constant head banging between posters.

Let those posters take it to a place I refer to as 'The Meadow'. It might be better labeled 'the Alley'. Now if there are posters here that 'just must' enjoy this sort of back and forth. So be it; but it's away from the general 'good health' of OUR Packer Home.

I read most posts in their entirety Patler. I'm interested in most posters views here. For those posters that IMO are simply here to cause CRAP. I placed them on IGNORE. I had to do that as 'to confront them', would have been selfish on my part, in terms specifically related to why posters really come here. Because of their ignorance and negative personality flaws . . . really stupid.

Now if we had a Meadow or and Alley. Any poster here could invite any other poster into that section of the forum. One which is exclusive and the 'only' place where such confrontation would be tolerated. Let the boys go at it. That venue would have to have a set of rules to govern the manner in which posters debate.

woodbuck27
11-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Can the rest of us watch the two posters in the meadow? Like the Roman Coliseum?

Can we bring woman posters to the meadow on a warm Spring afternoon?

Answer to first sentence. WHY NOT.

Second sentence. What on earth would any woman want with males headbanging it when she could be doing something productive with her life?

Scott Campbell
11-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Poor Woody. He's so misunderstood.

mraynrand
11-07-2011, 12:33 AM
You are not a Nazi.

Your label of me as being a NAZI. Is beyond sick.
:cnf:

woodbuck27
11-07-2011, 07:06 AM
:cnf:

FR. My rebuttal to Deputy Nutz. A member of PackerRats that I personally respect for his integrity as a man that stands with integrity without impunity.

AND . . . . In that rebuttal. I am ' out of line' posting the following **, as a portion of that rebuttal:

Your label of me as being a NAZI. Is beyond sick. Yes Deputy Nutz posts that: I am not a NAZI. Deputy Nutz

I read that as if Deputy Nutz actually had to consider my contributions here as NAZI like or not. Dear GOD!

The Nazi movement has to go down as one of the sickest in world history. It was responsible for a horrible war (WW II) in which my Dear Father ( J. Bertram Wood) gave service to rid the world of Nazism. Hitler and his Nazi Party represented a movement that was certainly responsible for horrid acts against mankind. Including policy and actions that sought to exterminate or segregate groups such as the Jews, Afro Germans (the Blacks), the physically and mentally handicaped, homosexuals, Gypsies and even Jehovah's Witnesses. Along with anyone that stood as a political foe to it's ideals.

Deputy Nutz did not ... label me ....a NAZI.

I must apologize to Deputy Nutz specifically in regard to that reference.

Deputy Nutz.

I certainly owe you an apology. You did NOT 'in fact' label me a NAZI. I am so sorry.

Even as I took it the implication that I was under any consideration as being or NOT being a NAZI toss'd me.

Whatever,I apologize Deputy Nutz.

mraynrand
11-07-2011, 07:20 AM
The happy dancing has ended

Joemailman
11-07-2011, 07:34 AM
And here I was going to ask if Woody was in this picture:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0809/dancing-nazis-demotivational-poster-1221372389.png

Deputy Nutz
11-07-2011, 08:02 AM
This thread has turned out just the way I pictured it in all of my fantasies

SkinBasket
11-07-2011, 11:50 AM
This thread has turned out just the way I pictured it in all of my fantasies

Stalinist. I mean, really you look just like him sans mustache.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/StalinPortrait.jpg/130px-StalinPortrait.jpg

Striking really.

HowardRoark
11-07-2011, 12:06 PM
FR. My rebuttal to Deputy Nutz. A member of PackerRats that I personally respect for his integrity as a man that stands with integrity without impunity.

AND . . . . In that rebuttal. I am ' out of line' posting the following **, as a portion of that rebuttal:

Your label of me as being a NAZI. Is beyond sick. Yes Deputy Nutz posts that: I am not a NAZI. Deputy Nutz

I read that as if Deputy Nutz actually had to consider my contributions here as NAZI like or not. Dear GOD!

The Nazi movement has to go down as one of the sickest in world history. It was responsible for a horrible war (WW II) in which my Dear Father ( J. Bertram Wood) gave service to rid the world of Nazism. Hitler and his Nazi Party represented a movement that was certainly responsible for horrid acts against mankind. Including policy and actions that sought to exterminate or segregate groups such as the Jews, Afro Germans (the Blacks), the physically and mentally handicaped, homosexuals, Gypsies and even Jehovah's Witnesses. Along with anyone that stood as a political foe to it's ideals.

Deputy Nutz.

I certainly owe you an apology. You did NOT 'in fact' label me a NAZI. I am so sorry.

Even as I took it the implication that I was under any consideration as being or NOT being a NAZI toss'd me.

He said "Wood."

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110910234517/beavisandbutthead/images/3/3d/Buttheads.jpg

mraynrand
11-07-2011, 12:21 PM

Deputy Nutz.

I see a family intervention in Woodbuck's future.

Scott Campbell
11-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Woody is such a damn Nazi.

Harlan Huckleby
11-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Why do most of the fighters on UFC have protruding foreheads? God those fuckers look ugly & tough. If they were here right now, I'd say it ti their faces, too.

woodbuck27
11-07-2011, 10:03 PM
And here I was going to ask if Woody was in this picture:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0809/dancing-nazis-demotivational-poster-1221372389.png

Jaysus . Some of you fellas should try it up here in Canada to see how hard you laugh.

woodbuck27
11-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Geee I appreciate the Ignore feature at PackerRats. Their like a bunch of vampires and can't find a vein.

woodbuck27
11-07-2011, 10:45 PM
and Proof that praying surely HELPS!

0:21Chicago Bears (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/chi) CHIFGRobbie Gould (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7520) kicked a 38-yard field goal
Score... Bears 20 - 24 Eagles

4th Quarter CHI - PHI

Scoring Summary: Chicago Bears @ Philadelphia Eagles, 4th Quarter

12:18Chicago Bears (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/chi) CHITDJay Cutler (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7760) passed to Earl Bennett (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8847) to the right for 5 yard gain (Robbie Gould (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7520) made PAT)

Score: Bears 27 - 24 Eagles

Loads of time on the clock for 'more spectacular'. Great Game ! Lots of praying on those Bear sidelines now.

woodbuck27
11-07-2011, 10:49 PM
3:58 Chicago Bears (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/chi) ... Robbie Gould (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7520) kicked a 22-yard field goal

Bears 30 - 24 Eagles

woodbuck27
11-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Checking the Bears Defense.

woodbuck27
11-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Damn it I felt this all day. Bears will run out the clock after getting the bal back.

BEARS win three strajght. Go to 5-3 on the season. Eakels at the mirror image, 3-5 their feathers look like burnt toast.

YUP ! That game is in the books:

A 30-24 Victory for da BEARS. If I go with my guts I'm just bone CP out of first place. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. I wonder what KYPack is thinking about that one? He could have used that gain Big Time. Still... anything can happen with eight (8) games remaining in the season.

Upnorth
11-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Woodbuck 27;

So in keeping with this theory of increased readability with decreased verbosity then twitter is the ultimate form of expression for the writen word.
LOL <3 IMO

MJZiggy
11-08-2011, 06:16 AM
So in keeping with this theory of increased readability with decreased verbosity then twitter is the ultimate form of expression for the writen word.
LOL <3 IMO
For the record, I tweet in full sentences...

SkinBasket
11-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Geee I appreciate the Ignore feature at PackerRats. Their like a bunch of vampires and can't find a vein.

On the off chance you're not ignoring me, don't forget to notify the ignoree. I have decided some time ago, it is only the gentlemanly thing to do, so they don't waste time addressing you. I'll try to find the notification thread for you, because you're old.

woodbuck27
11-09-2011, 08:32 PM
How come I can't read SkinBasket's posts anymore...Ohh yea.

Scott Campbell
11-09-2011, 09:26 PM
How come I can't read SkinBasket's posts anymore...Ohh yea.

Probably because you lack self control, and need the ignore feature for more than normal people.

mraynrand
12-02-2015, 09:34 AM
The Meadow. LOL

esoxx
12-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Good lord this thread is quite a read.

Deputy Nutz
12-03-2015, 08:34 AM
I love this place!

SkinBasket
12-04-2015, 08:04 AM
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/12/Jenner-Billboard-ps-640x480.jpg

SkinBasket
12-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Woody was into safe zones before they were cool.

mraynrand
12-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Woody was into safe zones before they were cool.

http://i.imgur.com/pSmORBV.gif

woodbuck27
12-18-2015, 03:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pSmORBV.gif

Isn't that cute ! That fella is obviously trying.

I work extremely hard doing a lot of outside work. I've yard work in Honey Harbour to do and a 125 acre farm-woodlot and home and grounds to maintain in New Brunswick. I spent $120$ just on lawnmower gas this past summer. My body is literally muscle over muscle; my strength abnormally high. My blood pressure runs 115 over 75 - my pulse in the 55 BPM range. I work out .... Martial Arts on a regular basis.

I give people like that fella depicted above a tip of my hat for at least trying. Way too many men land in the lard ass category.

When Aaron Rodgers made 'The Throw' to defeat the LIONS on TNF Week 13. I think I was among the very first Packer fans to leap high jn the air. I swear my head came close to the ceiling. We have a low ceiling....LOL. :-)

I work hard to stay HARD. I've seen my conditioning Program show continuously better results. Some personal history ...... On Dec. 24 2003 I weighed in at a whopping 128 lbs. My thyroid had grown so large; had ramped so dramatically that it was literally eating my body. My GP was afraid I had cancer. I was in the process of making all my funeral arrangements before blood analysis revealed a condition called Graves Disease. In English...a hyper active over grown thyroid. A rather rare diagnosis. In a general population of every 3500 people one male will be diagnosed with Graves Disease.

In hindsight.......I was the LUCKY ONE. Because of proper management 'in fact ' that disease has indirectly benefited me. I took that very frail man @ Christmas 2003 and rebuilt the present model. It's been a lot of work....a rewarding journey. I thank God all the time for the strength do get to where I am/feel today. I'm Irish Canadian. We're (my genetic pool) is generally afflicted as we grow more elderly.... with arthritis. Often it's Rheumatoid and crippling. I work long hours in the Spring -Summer months 5-6 days a week. My stretching and certain muscle development has left me subtle - very strong and rapier fast.

I feel incredible. Any pain I deal with by taking a Tylenol Red and use one Naproxen as needed. I must take a thyroid pill the rest of my life because it reacts to anything even food intake.

I feel so good today that I'm sending y'all this Holiday Season Greeting:

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/coc2a2N8Nl4MC23T6IMiYQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NDc3O2g9MzYzO2lsPX BsYW5l/http://40.media.tumblr.com/f77e059fc361a1880bb3f7f5196a88bc/tumblr_inline_nzjwvnzPfm1tslwzc_540.png.cf.jpg

Peace out !

woodbuck27
12-18-2015, 05:26 PM
I feel so good today that I'm sending y'all this Holiday Season Greeting:

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/coc2a2N8Nl4MC23T6IMiYQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NDc3O2g9MzYzO2lsPX BsYW5l/http://40.media.tumblr.com/f77e059fc361a1880bb3f7f5196a88bc/tumblr_inline_nzjwvnzPfm1tslwzc_540.png.cf.jpg

Peace out !

That's a Family Lady:

Elizabeth Hurley:

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/tYj98jJarTDQ0gsJSkNvlw--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NTM2O2g9MzgzO2lsPX BsYW5l/http://41.media.tumblr.com/ed9ad00b5c7e346f15e3100a81d06e58/tumblr_inline_nzjx03rz3x1tslwzc_540.jpg