PDA

View Full Version : Poor taste? At least a change from gloom and doom though.

Spaulding
08-15-2006, 11:35 AM
This year is already brewing with injuries. I know they are obviously part of the game, but for the dreadfully thin Packers to lose their two backup tackles (Barry and Klemm) as well as backup safety (Underwood) already barely a week into the preseason makes me wonder if 2005 might repeat itself.

Any thoughts on who goes down next? Not wishing on it anybody but I've seen stupider pools at work (then again I'm usually the one to start them - shit).

1) My gut tells me that if Fergie makes the team he will go down in early in the season (Week 3 or 4) as he finally steps it up to sacrifice his body again to makes plays and suffers a severe concussion.

2) Second choice is the ever injured Woodson by middle of the season (Week 8). He's got his money, the team isn't going to make the playoffs and thus his hang nail gets the best of him.

3) Third choice would have to be Ben Taylor near the end of the season (Week 12). Then again it could be a ploy to get Hodge more playing time at that point.

Rastak
08-15-2006, 11:38 AM
Mr bo, man this is one morbid thread!

I can't participate in this one..... :shock:

Tony Oday
08-15-2006, 11:41 AM
Brad Johnson
Rex Grossman
Ryan Pickett

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Mr bo, man this is one morbid thread!

I can't participate in this one..... :shock:

I agree....

mrbojangles lets try to keep it positive... :smile:

jack's smirking revenge
08-15-2006, 11:47 AM
Oooh...a dead pool...how fun.

Ahman Green
Samkon Gado
Brett Favre

Yes, Brett. I think with our Oline problems, the RBs are taxed more having to defend against teams attacking our glaring weakness and are more prone to injury. Brett's streak finally ends because of the crazy pressure.

I think we'll see a combo of Herron and Davenport led by Rodgers by midseason.

Am I hoping for this scenario? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

tyler

woodbuck27
08-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Oooh...a dead pool...how fun.

Ahman Green
Samkon Gado
Brett Favre

Yes, Brett. I think with our Oline problems, the RBs are taxed more having to defend against teams attacking our glaring weakness and are more prone to injury. Brett's streak finally ends because of the crazy pressure.

I think we'll see a combo of Herron and Davenport led by Rodgers by midseason.

Am I hoping for this scenario? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

tyler

Noooooooo!