PDA

View Full Version : bloombergs take on Mark Murphy and the Pack

Upnorth
11-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Interesting read and should make WI packer backers proud.

MadScientist
11-04-2011, 12:16 PM
link?

MJZiggy
11-04-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm disappointed.

Cheesehead Craig
11-04-2011, 12:32 PM
I'll take the Pack in this matchup. They can easily beat up Bloombergs

Brandon494
11-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Come on man, gotta leave a link.

Zool
11-04-2011, 01:15 PM
Rookie mistake. Ya hate to see it.

retailguy
11-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Rookie mistake. Ya hate to see it.

700 posts is a rookie? sheesh. I don't know what to say.

I wasn't aware that so many of you didn't read bloomberg's. You must not have access to view flash content! ;)

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/the-green-bay-packers-have-the-best-owners-in-football-10202011.html

(got your back Upnorth - unlike the rest of these complainers)

Patler
11-04-2011, 02:19 PM
I think it was due to the lack of off-season camps for Upnorth. He's still working out the rust!

Cheesehead Craig
11-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Maybe we were too hard on him. I for one don't understand these new roughing rules. What is it, more than 2 posts removed from the original and it's a penalty?

Upnorth
11-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Us cfl posters don't have access to all your yankee tech. I did not paste right with my crackberry.
RG you the man! The rest of yall suck. Except patler. And cheesehead craig, he's cool to. The rest of you had better start coming up to their level. Ill remember this when its time to renegotiate! No respect, none.

Spaulding
11-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Us cfl posters don't have access to all your yankee tech. I did not paste right with my crackberry.
RG you the man! The rest of yall suck. Except patler. And cheesehead craig, he's cool to. The rest of you had better start coming up to their level. Ill remember this when its time to renegotiate! No respect, none.

I'm guessing this wouldn't have been issue if you were using an Android phone versus RIM's dated blackberry OS. Either that or you're still reeling from the lengthy outage last month :)

Seriously though, has anybody else been asking for a mobile version of this website? If so I'd certainly ante up to a pool for Joe if possible.

gbgary
11-04-2011, 08:40 PM
no rep points to be earned here.

channtheman
11-04-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm guessing this wouldn't have been issue if you were using an Android phone versus RIM's dated blackberry OS. Either that or you're still reeling from the lengthy outage last month :)

Seriously though, has anybody else been asking for a mobile version of this website? If so I'd certainly ante up to a pool for Joe if possible.

Joe?

MadtownPacker
11-04-2011, 10:24 PM
I think it was due to the lack of off-season camps for Upnorth. He's still working out the rust!
Im pretty sure he held out on posting until the season started so you might be on to something.

MadtownPacker
11-04-2011, 10:26 PM

Joe told me if you would update to an iPhone the site works fine. :lol:

There is a VBulletin app version that I have wanted to try. Maybe you can help out with some testing?

Pugger
11-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Interesting read. The only error I found in the article is where the author states the Packers "released" Favre when in fact he was traded. It was New York that released him outright.

Upnorth
11-05-2011, 10:31 AM

I think the Bloombergs could buy one hell of a stacked team, I dont believe they signed the CBA so dont have to abide by the salary cap.

mmmdk
11-05-2011, 12:52 PM

:lol: Funny stuff!

Spaulding
11-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Joe told me if you would update to an iPhone the site works fine. :lol:

There is a VBulletin app version that I have wanted to try. Maybe you can help out with some testing?

Definitely game for some testing. iPhone is going to fade faster than Casper the ghost now that unfortunately Jobs is gone. Android although not always polished just has too many manufacturers not to push the bar higher.