PDA

View Full Version : Incredible stat from SD game

Guiness
11-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Here's what I think is the most amazing stat from the SD game - part of Rodger's line. 5 incompletions, 4 TD's. That boggles the mind.

red
11-07-2011, 11:55 AM
that bomb to jordy while he was running towards the sideline might be one of the better throws i've ever seen

Pugger
11-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Here's what I think is the most amazing stat from the SD game - part of Rodger's line. 5 incompletions, 4 TD's. That boggles the mind.

Especially in those conditions!

Pugger
11-07-2011, 11:58 AM
that bomb to jordy while he was running towards the sideline might be one of the better throws i've ever seen

I've been watching football longer than I care to admit and I've never seen a QB play like this in my life. All you have to do is watch other QBs to see the difference. Thanks Ted and thanks to all of the other GMs who passed him up in that draft!! :lol:

Joemailman
11-07-2011, 12:17 PM

I know. He needs to work on his accuracy.

gbgary
11-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Brian Billick says AR took those sacks to keep his qb rating high.

mmmdk
11-07-2011, 12:25 PM
I've been watching football longer than I care to admit and I've never seen a QB play like this in my life. All you have to do is watch other QBs to see the difference. Thanks Ted and thanks to all of the other GMs who passed him up in that draft!! :lol:

Great post (even though I wish I had written it). :lol:

mmmdk
11-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Brian Billick says AR took those sacks to keep his qb rating high.

Let's throw AR in the dog house - along with the Packers defense. :lol: