PDA

View Full Version : Oops! Driver flips off Sheriff Clarke, gets busted

HarveyWallbangers
11-10-2011, 10:35 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/133633478.html

A driver in a hurry cut someone off Thursday on her way to southbound Interstate 43 near Locust St. and held up her middle finger as she was doing it.

Too bad for Cheryl A. Smith: The driver she flipped off was Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

Clarke promptly turned on the emergency lights of his unmarked Suburban and pulled Smith over near North Ave., according to a news release from his office. Both had been headed south on N. 8th St.

When Smith, 49, recognized the sheriff she said she was in a hurry, apologized and said she wouldn't have delivered the impudent digit if she'd realized it was Clarke.

He told her she shouldn't have made the improper traffic move, or the rude gesture, to anyone.

Clarke also ticketed Smith, who was driving a Ford Ranger, for operating while suspended and reckless driving. Deputies who responded then arrested her on a warrant for a previous charge of operating with a suspended license.

HarveyWallbangers
11-10-2011, 10:35 PM
You know you thought the same thing that I did when I saw the headline. :)

channtheman
11-10-2011, 10:38 PM
This is what we get during an 8-0 season. This shit's not even Packer related! :lol:

MJZiggy
11-10-2011, 10:42 PM
How stupid is it to tell a cop, "I wouldn't have done if it if I knew it was you." Like it's ok if it's not a cop you're flipping off while you're driving like an idiot on an already suspended license.

Harlan Huckleby
11-10-2011, 10:45 PM
I told you they should have released Driver.

mraynrand
11-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Wow. Driver can't even execute a decent cut-off block.

gbpackfan
11-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Reckless driving! Hahahahaha. Nice try Clarke. That will be reduced to unsafe lane deviation or failure to follow sign. A little over-kill there.

Upnorth
11-11-2011, 07:14 AM
I always wondered if driver could truly fit in and become packer people, now we have our answer. Shit like this just proves how finley is a cancer in the locker room, and due to this we should fire slocum!

I think I have been working to much lately, 70 hour weeks catch up to you.

Cheesehead Craig
11-11-2011, 09:48 AM
No wonder Driver's play has gone down this year. He's really a 49 yr old woman.

MadtownPacker
11-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Fuck that cop, driver can flip off whoever. Its not a crime.

MJZiggy
11-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Fuck that cop, driver can flip off whoever. Its not a crime.

No but swerving in front of him they way she did is. Flipping him off just shows that it was purposeful.