PDA

View Full Version : Bored and selfish

ND72
11-13-2011, 01:57 PM
I know prime time games are meant to be special, but I need a noon packer football game. And of course the next noon game is next week when my ass will be sitting in a tree.

gbgary
11-13-2011, 02:04 PM
i know. i hate prime-time games...even 3:00 pm games.

Upnorth
11-13-2011, 02:24 PM
My wife is due the 23rd, so if she is one day late my ass is in a hospital for labour and I miss the detroit game. Kids these days are so demanding.

MJZiggy
11-13-2011, 02:30 PM
My wife is due the 23rd, so if she is one day late my ass is in a hospital for labour and I miss the detroit game. Kids these days are so demanding.

Tell her to hold it until the 28th. That's my bday and it's a kinda cool one.

CaliforniaCheez
11-13-2011, 02:31 PM
MNF starts at 5:30 pm out here. It is a bit early. The game is done by 9.

Sunday games start at 10 am.

The NFL times are best here on the West Coast. I was once on the East Coast and games didn't even start before lunch!!
Some people have to get up in the morning.

ThunderDan
11-13-2011, 06:03 PM
MNF starts at 5:30 pm out here. It is a bit early. The game is done by 9.

Sunday games start at 10 am.

The NFL times are best here on the West Coast. I was once on the East Coast and games didn't even start before lunch!!
Some people have to get up in the morning.

West Coast is the best for NFL. I use to live in Palm Springs, CA and you would watch the Packers at 10am and play 18 in the afternoon.

gbpackfan
11-13-2011, 06:18 PM
Noon football games, at Lambeau = best of the best.

But the crowds are louder in prime time. Tomorrow should be fun! The Thursday night game was one of the loudest, if not the loudest, game in Lambeau. Including playoffs!

MJZiggy
11-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Noon football games, at Lambeau = best of the best.

But the crowds are louder in prime time. Tomorrow should be fun! The Thursday night game was one of the loudest, if not the loudest, game in Lambeau. Including playoffs!

Going to a new joint to watch the game tomorrow. A restaurant right near my house is advertising that they stay open late for NFL games. It's a Mexican joint. Should feel oddly familiar.

ND72
11-13-2011, 07:55 PM

my 6 month old was 2 weeks over due...you might be lucky...don't tell your wife that would be "lucky" though. :)

channtheman
11-13-2011, 08:05 PM
I hate waiting ALL Sunday and then ALL Monday to watch the Packers play. I'll be making ribs in preparation for tomorrow night's game which should make the time go by a little faster.

Upnorth
11-13-2011, 11:21 PM
my 6 month old was 2 weeks over due...you might be lucky...don't tell your wife that would be "lucky" though. :)

Our two girls were 10 days over due, the boy was on the due date. I am hoping that 2 days over due means boy this time. We should be able to schedual these by now.

Cheesehead Craig
11-14-2011, 11:32 AM
I hate waiting ALL Sunday and then ALL Monday to watch the Packers play. I'll be making ribs in preparation for tomorrow night's game which should make the time go by a little faster.

Same here. Put the rub on last night and they are sitting in the fridge until about 3pm out to warm up a bit, then on the grill slow cooking until game time.

LEWCWA
11-14-2011, 11:34 AM

The key to this is scheduled C-section. Why let anything keep you from missing a Packer game!! Congrats, though!