PDA

View Full Version : Madtown is threatening to remove me from the forums

australianpackerbacker
11-15-2011, 08:48 PM
For bringing up 2 old threads and arguing against the opinions of the police state forum. That and he seems to really like calling me a 'bitch' and acting like a black dude.

Does anyone have a rational explanation for this guys behaviour?

Joemailman
11-15-2011, 08:49 PM
He doesn't like trolls.

MJZiggy
11-15-2011, 08:50 PM
For bringing up 2 old threads and arguing against the opinions of the police state forum. That and he seems to really like calling me a 'bitch' and acting like a black dude.

Does anyone have a rational explanation for this guys behaviour?

Could it be that you're running around here trolling and not contributing any of the behavior you are demanding of the place? This place is what we ALL make it and that includes you. You want the forum better, quit bitching and make it so.

australianpackerbacker
11-15-2011, 08:56 PM
i dont want to argue with monkeys tho, thats my issue. its hard enough looking in the mirror

Guiness
11-15-2011, 08:56 PM
You're dredging up a time that was a low period for this forum, and harping on it.

let it go

australianpackerbacker
11-15-2011, 09:00 PM
one thread was from 2006 and was revealing to my football gm skills(LOL), the other was more of the same in the heat of the favre battle. seems like everyone focuses on feelings and dramas that make them feel down.

Maybe you should all let the favre thing go. Twas a good marriage. Now you're all playing the bitter girlfriend role.

MadtownPacker
11-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Wow, I told you to quit acting like a lil bitch ass troll and you claim Im banning you? Can you please play by the rules and put this in the Romper Room?

Its funny how this works. Several times posters claim Im banning them yet somehow they magically can still post about it. I must be a stu-stu-stupid mojado who dont know how to click the ban switch. :lol:

MadtownPacker
11-15-2011, 09:05 PM
he seems to really like calling me a 'bitch' and acting like a black dude.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrLRe6bpMfU

Harlan Huckleby
11-15-2011, 09:10 PM

Does anyone have a rational explanation for this guys behaviour? ya, Mad can be a little nuts, I love your description of the gangsta, it's not an act. You came in here spitting nails and throwing knives, many bar tenders would bounce you out. Don't worry about Madtown, his bark is worse than his bite. If you think this place sucks. then go away. But not too soon, i think you'll like it here, and your honesty will be appreciated.

Joemailman
11-15-2011, 09:13 PM
I wonder how Joe would handle this situation.

Upnorth
11-15-2011, 09:23 PM
O
He doesn't like trolls.

This is a very accurate statement.

So apb when I first saw your 2006 bump I thought you had a good head on your shoulders.

Guess I was wrong, my bad.

red
11-15-2011, 09:30 PM
could it be because you're acting like a giant douche?

australianpackerbacker
11-15-2011, 10:07 PM
i just dont like logging in, is that such a big deal to all you fuckers!

australianpackerbacker
11-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Wow, I told you to quit acting like a lil bitch ass troll and you claim Im banning you? Can you please play by the rules and put this in the Romper Room?

Its funny how this works. Several times posters claim Im banning them yet somehow they magically can still post about it. I must be a stu-stu-stupid mojado who dont know how to click the ban switch. :lol:

couldnt really care less cajero. i just dont want to be logging in everytime i read something on here, i spend maybe 5 mins a day on this place when i used to spend around 1 hour, with good reason, now your bringing me back to the hour mark plus your making me post some serious hate.

You guys asked whether WE thought it was a good idea to make people log on to read this shit, i said leave it the way it was in more colourful language. Then you call me a troll, your a forum dicatator. I bet you think about this shit when your rooting your mrs.

And if you want me to copy and paste what you wrote, fine. You threatened to ban me, you didnt actually do it now, did ya, bitch!

MJZiggy
11-15-2011, 10:22 PM
couldnt really care less cajero. i just dont want to be logging in everytime i read something on here, i spend maybe 5 mins a day on this place when i used to spend around 1 hour, with good reason, now your bringing me back to the hour mark plus your making me post some serious hate.

You guys asked whether WE thought it was a good idea to make people log on to read this shit, i said leave it the way it was in more colourful language. Then you call me a troll, your a forum dicatator. I bet you think about this shit when your rooting your mrs.

And if you want me to copy and paste what you wrote, fine. You threatened to ban me, you didnt actually do it now, did ya, bitch!

No one is making you post shit. No one is asking you to bump old Favre threads. No one is making you do shit except for log in for a week or two. Oh the fucking horror! Your opinion on the matter has been noted. You don't contribute, but bitch about those who do. So offer SOMETHING. Besides shit.

australianpackerbacker
11-15-2011, 10:35 PM
No one is making you post shit. No one is asking you to bump old Favre threads. No one is making you do shit except for log in for a week or two. Oh the fucking horror! Your opinion on the matter has been noted. You don't contribute, but bitch about those who do. So offer SOMETHING. Besides shit.

What for, its like arguing with monkeys. you have to become a monkey for anyone to understand.

Scott Campbell
11-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi P.

Freak Out
11-15-2011, 11:21 PM
Lol.

MadtownPacker
11-15-2011, 11:28 PM
Lol.
Haha! He's good huh? What should we do with him?

GrnBay007
11-15-2011, 11:49 PM
Drama....

Deputy Nutz
11-16-2011, 08:06 AM
I wish Tarlam was here to check this fool.

Zool
11-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Hi P.

My exact though.

Freak Out
11-16-2011, 10:05 AM
Haha! He's good huh? What should we do with him?

The same procedure Skin just had.....we can't let it reproduce!

SkinBasket
11-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Wow, you guys are harsh. What makes you guys think partial would be pathetic enough to try to come back here?

Scott Campbell
11-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Wow, you guys are harsh. What makes you guys think partial would be pathetic enough to try to come back here?

Everything.

hoosier
11-16-2011, 12:55 PM
I wonder how Joe would handle this situation.

Joe the mailman?

Upnorth
11-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Joe the mailman?

He is trying to get in touch with himself.

mraynrand
11-16-2011, 02:27 PM
He's rather a colorful character, with a number of features that help him adapt to life in the Packerrats canopy: A light bone weight and elongated limbs enable him to swing from forum to forum, while hands with four fingers and no thumb quicken his typing of insulting posts. He is capable of spectacular downward leaps, but as yet we've not observed his ability to fan out to halt his rapid decent to the forest/forum floor muck. Till now, he has displayed all the shyness and aloofness of his forest brethren. Would 'twer that it remain so, no? Surprisingly, I was unable to find evidence - except on this forum - that this species flings it's excrement at it's enemies.

http://www.awf.org/files/3795_file_black_white_colobus_sholley.jpg
Aussiepackerbacker in his normal environment

MadtownPacker
11-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Its been a long day without APF. I hope we didnt scare him off.

http://bestoldtimemovies.com/Addams%2520Family.jpg

australianpackerbacker
11-17-2011, 02:43 AM
He's rather a colorful character, with a number of features that help him adapt to life in the Packerrats canopy: A light bone weight and elongated limbs enable him to swing from forum to forum, while hands with four fingers and no thumb quicken his typing of insulting posts. He is capable of spectacular downward leaps, but as yet we've not observed his ability to fan out to halt his rapid decent to the forest/forum floor muck. Till now, he has displayed all the shyness and aloofness of his forest brethren. Would 'twer that it remain so, no? Surprisingly, I was unable to find evidence - except on this forum - that this species flings it's excrement at it's enemies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv_Sy1sUmD0

australianpackerbacker
11-17-2011, 02:46 AM
Its been a long day without APF. I hope we didnt scare him off.

http://bestoldtimemovies.com/Addams%2520Family.jpg

Just doin my lurker thang, G. You miss me already!?

channtheman
11-17-2011, 10:21 AM
Don't take this thread to heart APB. We can all be pretty big pussies at times.

australianpackerbacker
11-18-2011, 05:37 AM
Don't take this thread to heart APB. We can all be pretty big pussies at times.

Thanks for your kind words. Although im not a pussy, society seems to call people certain things when they have opinions that are outside the scope of normality, im cool with the hate man. I hope no one is offended by me calling people monkeys, this place just is not what it used to be, but there are still good people on here making good points and good posts. Im just tired of the dickhead posts, by that i mean the posts where people make fun of obesity etc. Im not an obese person, nor am i a political one, its just that the immaturity, to me, has struck a level that i cant really deal with for more than five mins. Like when Grady Jackson used to play for us, and C. Hunt, all of you know who you are, those who poked fun at these guys. They are still human, they dont need to be disrespected because they play a position that requires them to be a certain weight. I could go on and on but i find this shit, among adults and football fans, totally out of line and ignorant. I mean come on, its a part of the game, big players and the trenches are what 90% of coaches say wins the battle, they dont need to cop shit, its hard enough for them to get to that level, and o be insulted is another thing entirely, its like Jordy Nelson being disrespected for being a white dude at a black mans position. Jason Sehorn.

Love

mraynrand
11-18-2011, 06:37 AM
Like when Grady Jackson used to play for us, and C. Hunt, all of you know who you are, those who poked fun at these guys. They are still human, they dont need to be disrespected because they play a position that requires them to be a certain weight.

I hate when people get made fun of for their physical attributes

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/OleCleedeeus.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
11-18-2011, 08:08 AM
I think APB is here to stay. Goody.

retailguy
11-18-2011, 08:38 AM
Thanks for your kind words. Although im not a pussy, society seems to call people certain things when they have opinions that are outside the scope of normality, im cool with the hate man. I hope no one is offended by me calling people monkeys, this place just is not what it used to be, but there are still good people on here making good points and good posts. Im just tired of the dickhead posts, by that i mean the posts where people make fun of obesity etc. Im not an obese person, nor am i a political one, its just that the immaturity, to me, has struck a level that i cant really deal with for more than five mins. Like when Grady Jackson used to play for us, and C. Hunt, all of you know who you are, those who poked fun at these guys. They are still human, they dont need to be disrespected because they play a position that requires them to be a certain weight. I could go on and on but i find this shit, among adults and football fans, totally out of line and ignorant. I mean come on, its a part of the game, big players and the trenches are what 90% of coaches say wins the battle, they dont need to cop shit, its hard enough for them to get to that level, and o be insulted is another thing entirely, its like Jordy Nelson being disrespected for being a white dude at a black mans position. Jason Sehorn.

Love

Apparently, you've never heard of an outlaw forum.

Zool
11-18-2011, 08:59 AM
Fuck is this guy stupid. Time to use the ignore user option again.

hoosier
11-18-2011, 09:37 AM
When you do that what happens to threads started by a poster you have on ignore? Does the whole thread become invisible to you? Does it become a headless thread where you can see everything but the post and poster name that started it? I guess I could just implement it and find out for myself but that would take up the time I've already allocated for reading the "My balls" thread.

australianpackerbacker
10-22-2019, 06:07 AM
It is hilarious for me reading old posts.

I have matured a lot since i was a teen in my early early 20s.

i appreciate the fact that im still here..

And yes i feel i have something meaningful to contribute, always, but dont do so, especially these days, because the NFL doesnt mean as much as it used to mean to me, even though its the only sport i watch, i feel like there is too much manipulation of the final outcome by the officiating, whereas if you compare what we are seeing to 90s football, those men were allowed to play!

Yet i wouldnt call the MEN of today in the nfl, MEN. I would call them boys learning how to be MEN. And this is a major cultural and societal difference than a general NFL problem. The maturation of a man or a woman in todays culture is deeply affected by societal behavioural thinking.

EDIT: and this is why it takes certain players longer to develop in the NFL, culturally were all brainwashed by smartphones and clickbait and daily news that doesnt educate anybody, but create a bunch of bitches, bitchin about shit they have no idea about.

mraynrand
10-22-2019, 09:59 AM
I’ve matured a lot too since I was a teen in my early twenties.

Well, maybe I haven’t matured all that much.

hoosier
10-22-2019, 04:10 PM
It is hilarious for me reading old posts.

I have matured a lot since i was a teen in my early early 20s.

i appreciate the fact that im still here..

And yes i feel i have something meaningful to contribute, always, but dont do so, especially these days, because the NFL doesnt mean as much as it used to mean to me, even though its the only sport i watch, i feel like there is too much manipulation of the final outcome by the officiating, whereas if you compare what we are seeing to 90s football, those men were allowed to play!

Yet i wouldnt call the MEN of today in the nfl, MEN. I would call them boys learning how to be MEN. And this is a major cultural and societal difference than a general NFL problem. The maturation of a man or a woman in todays culture is deeply affected by societal behavioural thinking.

EDIT: and this is why it takes certain players longer to develop in the NFL, culturally were all brainwashed by smartphones and clickbait and daily news that doesnt educate anybody, but create a bunch of bitches, bitchin about shit they have no idea about.

By your own description you would fit into this same generational phenomenon. So how we can take what you say seriously--about brainwashing or about turning over a new leaf--if your generational perspective is admittedly so skewed?

australianpackerbacker
10-23-2019, 03:03 AM
Yes correct. And you make a good point. How does one recognize the penis on their own forehead? Lots of honesty, and introspection.

How can you take what i say seriously? You cant. But that applies to everyone not named you. Its important to discern with honesty and healthy speculation, whether someone is lying to you or not, experience of being lied to i find is key in that discernment. That and not giving a fuck about other peoples opinion. I am my own man, and discern my own truth, and really take everything with a grain of salt, because everybody has their own truth, regardless of what the next person is saying. The best way to achieve consensus, is through acceptance, for others, but for the way you are in your current expression of humanity.

The only difference i find between myself and another is the story that i have about life that drives the nature of my existence. What i glean meaning from, another maybe cant.

But yes, i stand by what i said, we are all brainwashed, enslaved and shackled by the police state(not THE police, theres a difference) via monetary policy and monetary control. If you dont realize youre a debt slave, just ignore everything i say and "stick to football"..;)

MadtownPacker
10-29-2019, 08:44 PM
Just read through this again :lol: good times.

Welcome back man!!!

australianpackerbacker
10-31-2019, 03:44 AM
Just read through this again :lol: good times.

Welcome back man!!!

Thank you sir. I appreciate you, and am grateful that you are the God of this forum, because you are skilled and adept at handling all this shit, namely egoic dysfunction. I wanna say thank you and well done for the job that you have done holding all this shit together over all these years. I couldnt have done it like you did. Thank you.

Im a mean ass evaluator of human behaviour, which is what makes me amazing at judging talent in the NFL, as my past posts from 10-15 years ago will reveal. When you know what you are looking at, free from fear, you can hit on all your picks. This is what the NFL doesnt get yet. When you understand a players character its easy to predict the outcome of their career, but it takes evaluating factors outside the norm to understand this. And to do that, one needs to exapnd their understanding.

australianpackerbacker
10-31-2019, 03:54 AM

hahahha..well written..very poetic and accurate of describing my own plight and that of humanities. Clap clap. I mean that in honesty.