PDA

View Full Version : Where is SkinnyB?

MadtownPacker
11-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Whats up with that guy? Good times on the SS PackerRats this week and he is missing out! That shits weak.

Joemailman
11-15-2011, 10:13 PM
If it's who I think you're talking about, he's in FYI trying to save the world from the Occupiers.

MJZiggy
11-15-2011, 10:23 PM
If it's who I think you're talking about, he's in FYI trying to save the world from the Occupiers.

I thought he had a small cantaloupe to deal with...

Freak Out
11-15-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm sure his Nutz are on ice for the night by now.....or what's left of them.

Deputy Nutz
11-16-2011, 08:07 AM
Asshole can't get anything right.

Deputy Nutz
11-16-2011, 08:07 AM
He might just kill himself after this medical failure.

Harlan Huckleby
11-16-2011, 08:50 AM
I was thinking about Red's suggestions for encouraging people to post occasionally. This is my idea (and I'm as serious as a heart attack): If you don't post for 6 months, you are forced to read the "Deat Nutz" thread before getting permission restored to read the packers forum. Most people would rather read the phone book than sift through two latent homosexuals discussing dinner plans and gun ammo. To prove that the reading assignment was done, the lurker will have to answer a 1 question pop quiz involving some tedious detail from some tedious random page in the thread. Of course it will be an open book test, and everyone will pass after enduring their punishment.

Deputy Nutz
11-16-2011, 10:18 AM
Or they should just read one of your posts, and then go away.

Scott Campbell
11-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Most people would rather read the phone book than sift through two latent homosexuals discussing dinner plans and gun ammo.

Butt then again, you aren't most people.

Harlan Huckleby
11-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Or they should just read one of your posts, and then go away.
oops, I've done it again.
perhaps I was too severe in calling the "Dear Nutz" thread tedious, no doubt I missed the entertaining parts. Please accept my apologies, and be assured I was in no way denigrading the forbidden love that you & skin share.

swede
11-16-2011, 10:25 PM
I love inside jokes. I hope to be part of one someday.

mraynrand
11-17-2011, 12:57 AM
I love inside jokes. I hope to be part of one someday.

I can probably arrange that, Snowflake.

Deputy Nutz
11-17-2011, 08:23 AM
oops, I've done it again.
perhaps I was too severe in calling the "Dear Nutz" thread tedious, no doubt I missed the entertaining parts. Please accept my apologies, and be assured I was in no way denigrading the forbidden love that you & skin share.

You are boring.