PDA

View Full Version : Packer Pro Bowl Position Leaders

Scott Campbell
11-17-2011, 08:06 AM
This is only a list of the leaders at their positions, and most positions take more than one player. So there are additional Packer players who could be contending for an invitation.

Aaron Rodgers
John Kuhn
Chad Clifton
TJ Lang
Scott Wells
Mason Crosby
Desmond Bishop
Charles Woodson
Morgan Burnett
Jarret Bush

Crazy.

yooperfan
11-17-2011, 08:22 AM
Packers have an awful big bandwagon right now.

RashanGary
11-17-2011, 08:25 AM
Joke. . .

Rodgers
Woodson (I'd put him at SS)
Matthews
Bulaga
Wells
Jennings
Crosby
Bishop
Sitton
Raji
Tramon
Finley

I think these guys are legitimately great players. Sitton, Raji and Tramon and Finley are having off years. Finley isn't playing up to his potential. Raji might be doing a different job and dominating at it, but he's not flashing, so I'm leaving him off. Bishop has turned into a beast. Some of my guys shouldn't make it either because I'm sure there are better.

I really, really, really thing Bishop is a super star. He's a great blitzer and as tough as they come.

Scott Campbell
11-17-2011, 08:36 AM
They forgot MD Jennings. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Pugger
11-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Who cares if our guys get voted in. They're gonna be busy preparing for the SB that week. :wink:

Harlan Huckleby
11-17-2011, 08:58 AM
The pack has two players having pro bowl years: Rodgers & Jennings. Maybe Wells. Mathews playing as well as ever, but got to have some stats.

Brandon494
11-17-2011, 09:13 AM
Who cares, not like they will be playing in the game anyway.

Scott Campbell
11-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Who cares, not like they will be playing in the game anyway.

Ted cares, because he'll have to hear all about it at renewal time.

hoosier
11-17-2011, 09:42 AM
The pack has two players having pro bowl years: Rodgers & Jennings. Maybe Wells. Mathews playing as well as ever, but got to have some stats.

+ Bishop and Crosby

Harlan Huckleby
11-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Bishop is really good. I am always reluctant to say linebackers are pro bowlers only because there are so many other good players around league at ILB that I don't know about.

Smidgeon
11-17-2011, 11:13 AM
The bandwagoning is kind of annoying. I hate the years the Cowboys get 10 in. I think the Packers probably deserve four or five based on record alone:

Rodgers
Jennings
Bishop
Woodson
Wells

But other than that, it's such a team game, that it's difficult to isolate those that are dominating.

Upnorth
11-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Bush is leading??????????????
The probowl has turned into a joke since fans get to vote.

yooperfan
11-17-2011, 11:43 AM
Bush is leading the Special Teams position and not defense.

HarveyWallbangers
11-17-2011, 12:01 PM
The bandwagoning is kind of annoying. I hate the years the Cowboys get 10 in. I think the Packers probably deserve four or five based on record alone:

Rodgers
Jennings
Bishop
Woodson
Wells

But other than that, it's such a team game, that it's difficult to isolate those that are dominating.

I agree. I'm not sure Woodson has played at Pro Bowl level though. Close. I'd put Crosby on before him. Wells might be getting overhyped, but I would enjoy him getting in. People saying he's so underrated than he might becoming overrated kind of thing.