PDA

View Full Version : Dear Harlan,

Deputy Nutz
11-17-2011, 08:24 AM
Go fuck yourself.

You feel better to be included and feel important?

Harlan Huckleby
11-17-2011, 09:20 AM
yes, I won't deny it. I have always been hurt that you push me away, excluding me from all the little joys in your life. And it has only gotten worse since Margarat's miscarriage. Its like we don't even know each other any more, the loneliness is unbearable. Yes I love Skinbasket, how could I not be jealous of your time together? When we learned that Skinbasket was still alive in Afghanistan, I assumed things would go back to the way they were before.

There's something you don't know, that will make sense of all of this. I am your father. Come to me, son.

Scott Campbell
11-17-2011, 09:38 AM
Who is Margarat?

And will I turn gay if I hang out in this thread too long?

hoosier
11-17-2011, 09:44 AM
There's something you don't know, that will make sense of all of this. I am your father. Come to me, son.

:-)

Scott Campbell
11-17-2011, 09:47 AM

People might be reading this wrong.

Harlan has had lifelong ambitions of becoming a cult leader.

Harlan Huckleby
11-17-2011, 09:58 AM
yes, this is the importance I seek. extended families such as your will be welcome, so come aboard. Of course i will have sacramental priviledges with all wives.

Scott Campbell
11-17-2011, 10:12 AM
yes, this is the importance I seek. extended families such as your will be welcome, so come aboard. Of course i will have sacramental priviledges with all wives.

Whatever. I'm just in for the the free healthcare.

Deputy Nutz
11-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Who is Margarat?

And will I turn gay if I hang out in this thread too long?

yes

MadtownPacker
11-17-2011, 12:56 PM
Harlan has had lifelong ambitions of becoming a cult leader.
That's why he created PackerRats. We are all his children.

MadtownPacker
11-17-2011, 12:58 PM
Of course i will have sacramental priviledges with all wives.
Cool, no threat there.