PDA

View Full Version : crisis: where can i stream radio broadcast of game?

Harlan Huckleby
11-20-2011, 12:04 PM
fuck fuck fuck listening to pregame online from 620 - Milwaukee and they announce they can not legally stream game. I only got internet today. fuck

MadtownPacker
11-20-2011, 12:09 PM
I suggest no one get involved with this scumbag. He is trying to set you up.

pbmax
11-20-2011, 03:26 PM
Why don't you just pay for the service from the NFL? Is it League Pass or something?

Harlan Huckleby
11-20-2011, 04:10 PM
thanks for the helpful suggestions, assholes, especially you, pbmax

I am DVRing the game, can't get to TV today, thought I'd listen to game on laptop. But no, such a thing is apparently impossible. verbotten. why? they can sell just as much advertising streaming

pbmax
11-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Didn't see it until too late, sorry. :lol:

But seriously, it wouldn't be a bad purchase if you aren't in front of a TV often.

Harlan Huckleby
11-20-2011, 04:27 PM
I see, that is an internet service, at first i thought you meant DirectTV or sometin, and that is why everybody else is forbidden from streaming games.

I am not often far from my beloved 300 lb Sony tube TV of the past, present & future. That fucker does great job with high def, i intend to be buried with it.

Pugger
11-20-2011, 07:08 PM
It is a shame they can't/won't stream the radio broadcast online. If you live in and near WI you can get it over the airwaves for free so I don't understand why I have to pay for it just because I live out of the broadcast area. :-( I get weary of having to listen to Buck and Aikman.

King Friday
11-20-2011, 07:36 PM
It is a shame they can't/won't stream the radio broadcast online.

They do...you simply have to PAY for it. If it means that much to you, shell out the coin.

MJZiggy
11-20-2011, 09:19 PM
I thought Westwood one broadcast it and you could stream that through the FM tuner app on your smartphone? I know I've listened to Packer games before in the car in a pinch.

HowardRoark
11-20-2011, 09:25 PM
99% get it free, no wait, 1% get it in Wisc....no, in Minnesota and Michigan and 100% get it in Wisconsin but 99% should get it because 1% work for the Packers and 99% don't but they still get it free because the 1% in MN and Michigan don't work for the Packers but still get it free. I think.

Occupy Wisconsin.

Harlan Huckleby
11-21-2011, 12:48 AM
They do...you simply have to PAY for it. If it means that much to you, shell out the coin.

horse shit. the NFL is thowing weight around as a monopoly, hording entire online market for itself. They should allow affiliates to stream with advertising.

Harlan Huckleby
11-21-2011, 12:55 AM
I thought Westwood one broadcast it and you could stream that through the FM tuner app on your smartphone?

huh. maybe the microwave networks that phones are on are allowed to digitize radio. Odd. My phone has rotary dial, so no help. I suppose I could call friend and ask them to hold phone receiver up to a radio. Who wants to be my friend for the next crisis?

Pugger
11-21-2011, 07:56 AM
I thought Westwood one broadcast it and you could stream that through the FM tuner app on your smartphone? I know I've listened to Packer games before in the car in a pinch.

I have a dumb phone = one of those basic track phones from Wally World. :lol: