PDA

View Full Version : Chemistry

RashanGary
11-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Jennings, Nelson and Driver have it

Jones and Finley don't

Brady and Rodgers play a similar game. They throw away from coverages and rely on chemistry. Being on the same page seems more important than being a physical presence.

Cobb looks like a future Packer star. He seems to have that same savvy.

As much now as ever, I'm a "franchise or trade Finley" guy.

gbgary
11-20-2011, 03:32 PM
get used to finley being here...for at least...six more years.

Cheesehead Craig
11-20-2011, 04:04 PM
I thought Jennings was a Public Relations major in college? Don't think you need to take chemistry for that.

retailguy
11-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Jennings, Nelson and Driver have it

Jones and Finley don't

Brady and Rodgers play a similar game. They throw away from coverages and rely on chemistry. Being on the same page seems more important than being a physical presence.

Cobb looks like a future Packer star. He seems to have that same savvy.

As much now as ever, I'm a "franchise or trade Finley" guy.

I was at last weeks Vikings game.

When you talk "Chemistry", I think of the whole team, not just a couple of people. Rodgers and Matthews were out leading pregame warmups. THE WHOLE TEAM participated. I had never seen anything like it before. Let's stop analyzing who stays and goes and just enjoy 10-0, ok?

These guys are in the groove. One week at a time, lets just root for the win and see what happens next year.

They can't keep everyone, but those who they do keep seem to keep making plays. Other than jenkins, who do we miss? And he was always hurt....

Bretsky
11-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Jones does seem on another page

red
11-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Jones does seem on another page

yup

even at the superbowl celebration at lambeau, he was off by himself for the most part, while the other wr's were all together

speaking of chemistry what is going on with peprah and the cb's? they are on completely different planets right now

pbmax
11-20-2011, 05:10 PM
yup

even at the superbowl celebration at lambeau, he was off by himself for the most part, while the other wr's were all together

speaking of chemistry what is going on with peprah and the cb's? they are on completely different planets right now

He had to have the wrong coverage on that last TD by the TE. Maybe Collins was giving him help with calls and adjustments?