PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Rats

Upnorth
11-24-2011, 07:09 PM
When my wife and I were going through labour I really appreciated all the kind words and blessings. You are a great internet family to be a part of (and disfunctional beyond belief)! I promise I will post any new news as it comes.
She is having the rare but strong contraction. Still shopping. I can almost bet this will be a girl now, between shopping and more time of work its costing a fortune (hehe).
Thanks everyone.P.S. What's the B in bj raji stand for?

gbgary
11-24-2011, 07:14 PM
if the baby's being stubborn then it most definitly is a girl.

Harlan Huckleby
11-24-2011, 07:28 PM

you don't want to name that baby "Blow", if that's where you're heading. maybe "Beau"

how about "Skinbasket"?

retailguy
11-24-2011, 07:38 PM
When my wife and I were going through labour I really appreciated all the kind words and blessings. You are a great internet family to be a part of (and disfunctional beyond belief)! I promise I will post any new news as it comes.
She is having the rare but strong contraction. Still shopping. I can almost bet this will be a girl now, between shopping and more time of work its costing a fortune (hehe).

Busari. Seriously. If you name your child that, I will personally drive to Saskatchewan and kick your ass.

Upnorth
11-24-2011, 07:38 PM
I would definitely pick Harlan over Scrotum (or Slocum for that matter), and retail Busari is definitely of the list!

MadtownPacker
11-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Maybe you can run a poll with all your fav players names and let PackerRats decide.

Your kid as an adult "yeah my Pops let a bunch of Internet aholes name me!".

mmmdk
11-24-2011, 09:45 PM
How's Bigby for a name?

gbpackfan
11-24-2011, 10:09 PM
What about BJ Sanders? That is fantastic name. One I would trade up for! Sincerely, Mike Sherman

MJZiggy
11-24-2011, 11:10 PM
Baby's waiting for Monday. If it's a boy, you could always consider Clay...Or Ted. Hey, if it's a girl you could call her Thea. And you have to consider Vince and Mike. You can catch three coaches and a good chunk of players with Mike.

Pugger
11-25-2011, 08:30 AM
Aaron or Erin.

Harlan Huckleby
11-25-2011, 08:31 AM
Baby's waiting for Monday. If it's a boy, you could always consider Clay...Or Ted. Hey, if it's a girl you could call her Thea. And you have to consider Vince and Mike. You can catch three coaches and a good chunk of players with Mike.Michael Vincent Upnorth has nice flow

Brando19
11-25-2011, 08:40 AM
Boy names:
Aaron Woodson
Clay
Greg
Vince Matthews
Kuhn? Why not? lol

Girl names:
Erin
Charlotte Woodson

yooperfan
11-25-2011, 09:01 AM
Kuhn? Why not? lol

Then every time the kid does something good the whole family can go Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn.

AtlPackFan
11-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Aaron or Erin.

+1

mmmdk
11-25-2011, 12:54 PM
I like Indiana Jones!

Brando19
11-25-2011, 04:44 PM
Then every time the kid does something good the whole family can go Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn.

Exactly! lol

CaliforniaCheez
11-25-2011, 08:08 PM
The funniest name I ever saw was Fhonda Cox. She worked at a government office in Oakland CA.
Her nameplate on her desk was glued down very well. Seems it was stolen many times.

Best go with the more traditional names and one in the family most likely to produce the largest inheritance. They tend to like that even if only a middle name.

gbgary
11-25-2011, 11:04 PM
soooo, what's the latest?

gbgary
11-25-2011, 11:07 PM
The funniest name I ever saw was Fhonda Cox. She worked at a government office in Oakland CA.
Her nameplate on her desk was glued down very well. Seems it was stolen many times.

Best go with the more traditional names and one in the family most likely to produce the largest inheritance. They tend to like that even if only a middle name.

lol

speaking of funny names (not a girl's though) is a local carrier corp rep who's name is richard head...kid you not.