PDA

View Full Version : Stock sale Tuesday!!

yooperfan
12-01-2011, 11:36 PM
I know it's just a piece of paper but I'm excited and that piece of
paper is going to look great on my wall.

The Green Bay Packers today announced preliminary details for the organization’s upcoming stock offering, just the fifth in its 92-year history, which will commence on Dec. 6 at 8 a.m. CST.

More information, including the formal offering document, will be available when the offering commences. Interested fans will be able to access the full information online at www.Packers.com.

“We appreciate the interest that fans have expressed in our fifth stock offering,” said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. “We are not yet in a position to fully discuss the offering. However, this information will answer some of the initial questions that we’ve received. We look forward to formally launching the offering next week.

“We ask fans to look for details Dec. 6 on Packers.com.”

Following is a list of details currently available:

The price per share will be $250, and there will be a handling charge.

The offering will be limited to persons in the United States, as well as Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Until regulators in the states of New Hampshire and Virginia allow the offering to proceed in those states, residents of those states will not be able to purchase shares.

Shares will be able to be purchased online with credit or debit cards, and also via mail.

Only individuals (including spouses as joint tenants) will be able to purchase shares.

The Packers will initially offer 250,000 shares.

No one may buy more than 200 shares (counting any shares that the person purchased in the 1997-1998 offering).

The offering will continue until Feb. 29, 2012, subject to extension.

MadtownPacker
12-02-2011, 11:29 AM
I wonder if one can be bought in PackerRats name?

retailguy
12-02-2011, 01:17 PM
I wonder if one can be bought in PackerRats name?

Only individuals (including spouses as joint tenants) will be able to purchase shares.

Only if you change your name...

MadtownPacker
12-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Only if you change your name...

MadtownPackerRat?

pbmax
12-02-2011, 02:38 PM
MadtownPackerRat?

Metta World Packerrat.

Bretsky
12-03-2011, 01:55 PM
IF you buy a share, you get to go to the annual shareholders meeting and get some occasional discounts at the Packer Hall of Fame, right ????

Now that I'm less broke I might make it happen this round

gbpackfan
12-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Metta World Packerrat.

I don't know how many will get this, but that's damn funny!

gbgary
12-03-2011, 03:13 PM
thinkin about it...

yooperfan
12-03-2011, 05:15 PM
IF you buy a share, you get to go to the annual shareholders meeting and get some occasional discounts at the Packer Hall of Fame, right ????

Yep, and vote for board members and some products at the pro shop are for shareholders so you spend even MORE money.:)

mission
12-03-2011, 10:21 PM
I'm excited to get a share too. My Xmas present to myself this year.

yooperfan
12-06-2011, 08:35 AM
www.packersowner.com

mission
12-06-2011, 08:39 AM
I bought mine at 9:01 EST

Very happy for some reason!!

$25 handling fee btw... So $275. Easy process online.

Pugger
12-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Welcome aboard all you new owners of the best franchise in the world. :tup:

Patler
12-06-2011, 09:45 AM
So are all of you guys and gals who are buying shares buying them jointly with your spouses so that both of your names appear on the certificate?

Upnorth
12-06-2011, 09:49 AM
I should frame it with my Riders share, then I am an owner of two teams! Next stop THE WORLD muhahahah!!!

mission
12-06-2011, 12:16 PM
So are all of you guys and gals who are buying shares buying them jointly with your spouses so that both of your names appear on the certificate?

I didn't. Didn't even think about that. My son is a Jr so I figured he could have it someday.

pittstang5
12-06-2011, 02:07 PM
I bought mine at 9:01 EST

Very happy for some reason!!

$25 handling fee btw... So $275. Easy process online.

I saw the $25 handling fee...thought that was a little steep considering you already have to shell out $250, but it didn't matter to me what the cost was. I'm such a fan of this team, have been and hope will continue to be, that owning a piece of them, to me, is priceless.

RashanGary
12-06-2011, 02:40 PM
I'm repeating a lot of things that have been written, but for those who haven't heard much about the history of the Packers and how they've stayed alive, this will be the shortest summary ever.

Football started in universities, then"for-the-fun-of-the-game" amateur leagues, semi-pro and eventually pro football. In the NFLs infancy, there were several small city teams. Dayton, Canton, Decatur and Akron to name a few. The Packers joined the league in it's 2nd year. Chicago and Arizona have been in the NFL one year longer. Green Bay is the only small town remaining and the longest standing team that has never changed cities or names. They're the most successful team in league history.

Along the way, businesses and individuals had to contribute money to the organization to keep the team from folding like all the other small town teams did. Green Bay loved football, they loved their team. If not for the stock sale in the 90's, again, the Packers would be one of the teams struggling to stay in their home town, even today. The fans are more special to the Packers than fans of any other team in the league. Not only do we love our team, we're the reason it's the only remaining small town franchise in an otherwise multi billion dollar, big city profit machine. The Packers revenue goes to sustaining the team and supporting it's employees unlike any other team.

It's a cool thing and there's no greed about it. Nobody is getting rich by this. Nobody is filling their coffers. It's run by business people who are driven by ethics, values and an appreciation for the community.

mission
12-06-2011, 05:06 PM
I can't believe the twitter backlash against this offering. I had a cousin call me frantically after seeing my Facebook post that I wanted to get a share "Tony!! Tony! Before you do it you should do your research!! You know you can't make any money off it, I just found that out... It's a scam!" no shit??? Thanks for saving me! Jeeeez.

Are people that dense?? We know the deal here; no one is profiting. I want to be able to say I'm an owner in the team and when my son is old enough, I can point to the framed share on the wall and tell him his daddy is a part owner in the team and that's why he has no choice but to be a Packers fan. My grandfather was vested in the team, this is important to me.

MJZiggy
12-06-2011, 05:18 PM
I can't believe the twitter backlash against this offering. I had a cousin call me frantically after seeing my Facebook post that I wanted to get a share "Tony!! Tony! Before you do it you should do your research!! You know you can't make any money off it, I just found that out... It's a scam!" no shit??? Thanks for saving me! Jeeeez.

Are people that dense?? We know the deal here; no one is profiting. I want to be able to say I'm an owner in the team and when my son is old enough, I can point to the framed share on the wall and tell him his daddy is a part owner in the team and that's why he has no choice but to be a Packers fan. My grandfather was vested in the team, this is important to me. People who get it get it. What's the hashtag?

yooperfan
12-06-2011, 05:31 PM
I saw the $25 handling fee

helps pay for a lifetime of mailings???

I'm repeating a lot of things that have been written, but for those who haven't heard much about the history of the Packers and how they've stayed alive, this will be the shortest summary ever.

Football started in universities, then"for-the-fun-of-the-game" amateur leagues, semi-pro and eventually pro football. In the NFLs infancy, there were several small city teams. Dayton, Canton, Decatur and Akron to name a few. The Packers joined the league in it's 2nd year. Chicago and Arizona have been in the NFL one year longer. Green Bay is the only small town remaining and the longest standing team that has never changed cities or names. They're the most successful team in league history.

Along the way, businesses and individuals had to contribute money to the organization to keep the team from folding like all the other small town teams did. Green Bay loved football, they loved their team. If not for the stock sale in the 90's, again, the Packers would be one of the teams struggling to stay in their home town, even today. The fans are more special to the Packers than fans of any other team in the league. Not only do we love our team, we're the reason it's the only remaining small town franchise in an otherwise multi billion dollar, big city profit machine. The Packers revenue goes to sustaining the team and supporting it's employees unlike any other team.

It's a cool thing and there's no greed about it. Nobody is getting rich by this. Nobody is filling their coffers. It's run by business people who are driven by ethics, values and an appreciation for the community.

I think that's one of the reasons I have for loving this team. History is one of my favorite things and I love reading history about the team, like how important the rivalry with Chicago is to the development of the team. Fans taking the train to Chicago for the games, All the people meeting the team at the train station or airport after important wins, and now I can be a part of that history by attending games, getting to the title town celebrations both in 1997 and last year and NOW getting to be a stock holder.

These are the new glory days. :)

MJZiggy
12-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Stock sale about to be featured on NBC Nightly News.

We're a good investment!

CaptainKickass
12-06-2011, 07:39 PM
The thing about this to me (Yes, I bought a share today) is that it's offered on a completely voluntary basis. This is opposed to when a singular team owner gets all in cahoots with the local government(s) and then forces an entire community/state to pay for whatever it is they're trying to do - build a new stadium for example. This was my choice. It wasn't forced upon me by anyone.

Those of you who live or lived outside of WI and payed attention may have a clearer picture. The Packers "Deep Pockets of the owner" are the exact number of fans voluntarily willing to pay to support it.

Just one more reason to be a fan.

Fosco33
12-06-2011, 07:43 PM
<========= New Owner Rat and Proud of It

Little Whiskey
12-06-2011, 08:21 PM
The thing about this to me (Yes, I bought a share today) is that it's offered on a completely voluntary basis. This is opposed to when a singular team owner gets all in cahoots with the local government(s) and then forces an entire community/state to pay for whatever it is they're trying to do - build a new stadium for example. This was my choice. It wasn't forced upon me by anyone.

Those of you who live or lived outside of WI and payed attention may have a clearer picture. The Packers "Deep Pockets of the owner" are the exact number of fans voluntarily willing to pay to support it.

Just one more reason to be a fan.

not quite true. the brown county residents paid an increase in the sales tax for the last stadium upgrade. this is the reason that Lambeau is no longer a football only stadium, like it used to be.

gbgary
12-06-2011, 08:46 PM
:glug:

yooperfan
12-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Oops, didn't read the fine print.............

The NFL Rules prohibit conduct by shareholders of NFL member clubs that is detrimental to the NFL, including [...] publicly criticizing any NFL member club or its management, employees.
If the Commissioner of the NFL (the "Commissioner") decides that a shareholder of an NFL member club has been guilty of conduct detrimental to the welfare of the NFL then, among other things, the Commissioner has the authority to fine such shareholder in an amount not in excess of $500,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock. In addition, if the Commissioner determines that a shareholder has bet on the outcome or score of any game played in the NFL, among other things, then the Commissioner may fine such shareholder in an amount not in excess of $5,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock.

eh... bring it on, the Bears still suck!!!

MJZiggy
12-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Still trying to figure out if I'm employed enough to do it...Damn!

gbgary
12-06-2011, 09:11 PM

HA! didn't read that either. guess i'll have to sell my share...zig?

MJZiggy
12-06-2011, 09:16 PM
HA! didn't read that either. guess i'll have to sell my share...zig? I'm still debating! One of the guys at work came running up to my desk today telling me that his dad got him a share for Christmas. He was soooo excited!

BZnDallas
12-07-2011, 12:13 AM
i bought my share too!!... i guess no more betting for me...

RashanGary
12-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Boy, the timing couldn't be better, could it? Superbowl Champs. 12-0. 27 year old MVP quarterback who cures the sick and poops golden eggs. Christmas approaching. . . .

Hopefully we don't see a day where we can't compete and crumble. It would be a sad day.

But hey, let's enjoy the moment. 28,000 sold in 2 hours. Not bad.

MJZiggy
12-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Dammit!

pbmax
12-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Dammit!

What?

MJZiggy
12-07-2011, 07:20 PM
I can't buy just yet and don't want them to sell out before I'm in a position to know for sure whether I can afford it.

yooperfan
12-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Im not sure the Packers are expecting to sell all 250,000 shares. You should be able to wait a little while,

pbmax
12-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Im not sure the Packers are expecting to sell all 250,000 shares. You should be able to wait a little while,

The sales runs til February I think.

Deputy Nutz
12-08-2011, 08:06 AM
You all could have just gone to Kohls and bought a sweatshirt for 30 bucks.

pbmax
12-08-2011, 08:23 AM

Ineffective stimulus. Part of that $30 goes to other teams. Need to go to the Packers Pro Shop.

Fosco33
12-08-2011, 08:26 AM

But Kohl's doesn't carry the exclusive owner's apparel :lol:

If they really wanted to raise money, take 1000 of those new 6000 seats and raffle them to new owners to bypass 80000 people on the waiting list.

AtlPackFan
12-08-2011, 10:13 AM

I bought 4 shares yesterday. 2 are in both my wife and my name, 1 is for my married son - only his name is going on it, the last is for my youngest son who has no intention of ever getting married! :-)

Merry Christmas boys!

AtlPackFan
12-08-2011, 10:16 AM
<========= New Owner Rat and Proud of It

Amen to that!

Spaulding
12-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Picked three up first thing Tuesday, one for each of my boys. Merry Christmas you NFL Owners. Figure I'll dangle that along with a 529 to make sure they keep the Packer tradition going strong in the family. Boys, I don't care what team you cheer for but if you don't want to be pumping gas as Vikings fans some day you'll cheer for the Pack - hehehehe.

yooperfan
12-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Well I guess 185,000 shares were sold in 48 hours so it may sell out.

But I already have a sweatshirt

RashanGary
12-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Holy mother fucker, son of a bitch. 46 million dollars!

smuggler
12-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Tax free!! (Non-profit)

Guiness
12-08-2011, 11:19 PM
I should frame it with my Riders share, then I am an owner of two teams! Next stop THE WORLD muhahahah!!!

Did you get one? I thought they didn't want us Canucks taking things over?

Guiness
12-08-2011, 11:24 PM

That's pretty damn funny! I wonder if the NFL has a specific exclusion for the Packers, or if they just turn a blind eye?

Legally, all the shareholders are owners - there might be some betting done by a few?

pbmax
12-08-2011, 11:33 PM
They plan to seel 250,000 but are authorized to sell up to 880,000. Sale will go on to February just in case a long playoff run is in order. If you want one, they will sell it to you.

gbgary
12-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Well I guess 185,000 shares were sold in 48 hours so it may sell out.

yup. wow! that shows the greatness of the Packer Nation.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Auy9ESHpdSf35PdMQx1jgGRDubYF?slug=ap-packers-stocksale

mraynrand
12-09-2011, 08:06 AM
They plan to sell 250,000 but are authorized to sell up to 880,000..

YOTTO

http://fantasyknuckleheads.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/JermichaelFinley12.jpg

RashanGary
12-09-2011, 03:00 PM
YOTTO

http://fantasyknuckleheads.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/JermichaelFinley12.jpg

How could nobody else find the humor in this :) :)

But weren't the Packers supposed to drop off the map after losing Bert? :) :) This is just a weird story. I'm sure we haven't heard both sides.

MadtownPacker
12-09-2011, 04:01 PM
JH don't ruin this great thread with that stupid shit.

For those with sense, just put it in a yo momma's or kid's name and gamble/trashtalk away!!!

Little Whiskey
12-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Madtown, don't ruin this great thread by posting the same thing 3 time in a row

mission
12-09-2011, 05:43 PM

For those with sense, just put it in a yo momma's or kid's name and gamble/trashtalk away!!!

if my son has my same name can I just say I never owned the stock in the first place? it's been his since day 1 ?

because im not going to stop talking shit and gambling

</incriminating>

retailguy
12-09-2011, 07:52 PM

I've heard that if you sing, you don't stutter so much.... I've never had to try it, but you might give it a try....:taunt:

mraynrand
12-09-2011, 08:20 PM
I've heard that if you sing, you don't stutter so much.... I've never had to try it, but you might give it a try....:taunt:

I don't think that works with hispanic gansta rap

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WkKZJVG5wTk/R9eCruR_uPI/AAAAAAAA560/41ZGWTaC-dE/s400/Havoc-56.jpg

Noodle
12-09-2011, 08:26 PM
In the last stock offering, I bought a share for each of my then-infant daughters. My thinking at the time was it would be the key part of their dowry, to ensure that they would be able to attract a Wisco husband, seeing as how we don't own goats or cows.

Now, with this new stock offering, I see they may end up old maids after all.

MJZiggy
12-09-2011, 08:32 PM
In the last stock offering, I bought a share for each of my then-infant daughters. My thinking at the time was it would be the key part of their dowry, to ensure that they would be able to attract a Wisco husband, seeing as how we don't own goats or cows.

Now, with this new stock offering, I see they may end up old maids after all.They shall live with you forever.

Noodle
12-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Zigs, I fear you speak truth.

pbmax
12-09-2011, 08:44 PM
I don't think that works with hispanic gansta rap

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WkKZJVG5wTk/R9eCruR_uPI/AAAAAAAA560/41ZGWTaC-dE/s400/Havoc-56.jpg

Just a new android phone.

MadtownPacker
12-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Madtown, don't ruin this great thread by posting the same thing 3 time in a row
I dont know what your talkin about puto. I didnt see nada.

Joemailman
12-09-2011, 09:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8105U1WY9ro

yooperfan
12-09-2011, 11:11 PM
I love that show!!

Little Whiskey
12-10-2011, 06:55 AM

poof....magic they are gone. now you see 'em, now you don't!

pbmax
12-10-2011, 07:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnGo6Qm0Wt8&feature=related

MadtownPacker
12-10-2011, 02:24 PM

Just like the neighbors you called the Immigration on.

Little Whiskey
12-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Just like the neighbors you called the Immigration on.

first, they were getting on my nerves and second.......problem solved!

digitaldean
12-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Loved The Usual Suspects. Especially Kaiser Soza...

Tarlam!
12-12-2011, 09:47 AM
I own a piece of the team as of today.

pbmax
12-12-2011, 10:01 AM
I own a piece of the team as of today.

Congrtulations Tar! Please choose whether you accept the terms and conditions below by replying 'Yes' or 'No' in this thread.

The NFL Rules prohibit conduct by shareholders of NFL member clubs that is detrimental to the NFL, including, among
other things, owning a financial interest in any other NFL member club or other professional football organization; loaning
money to other NFL member clubs or any player, coach or employee thereof or any football official employed by the NFL;
acting as an agent for any NFL player; publicly criticizing any NFL member club or its management, employees or coaches
or any football official employed by the NFL; or paying an NFL player or coach. If the Commissioner of the NFL (the
“Commissioner”) decides that a shareholder of an NFL member club has been guilty of conduct detrimental to the welfare
of the NFL then, among other things, the Commissioner has the authority to fine such shareholder in an amount not in excess
of $500,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock. In addition, if the Commissioner determines that a
shareholder has bet on the outcome or score of any game played in the NFL, among other things, then the Commissioner
may fine such shareholder in an amount not in excess of $5,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock.
If the Commissioner requires a shareholder to sell his or her stock, then the Corporation may have a right to repurchase
the stock at $0.025 per share. See “Transfer Restrictions.”

Tarlam!
12-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Congrtulations Tar! Please choose whether you accept the terms and conditions below by replying 'Yes' or 'No' in this thread.

The NFL Rules prohibit conduct by shareholders of NFL member clubs that is detrimental to the NFL, including, among
other things, owning a financial interest in any other NFL member club or other professional football organization; loaning
money to other NFL member clubs or any player, coach or employee thereof or any football official employed by the NFL;
acting as an agent for any NFL player; publicly criticizing any NFL member club or its management, employees or coaches
or any football official employed by the NFL; or paying an NFL player or coach. If the Commissioner of the NFL (the
“Commissioner”) decides that a shareholder of an NFL member club has been guilty of conduct detrimental to the welfare
of the NFL then, among other things, the Commissioner has the authority to fine such shareholder in an amount not in excess
of $500,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock. In addition, if the Commissioner determines that a
shareholder has bet on the outcome or score of any game played in the NFL, among other things, then the Commissioner
may fine such shareholder in an amount not in excess of $5,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock.
If the Commissioner requires a shareholder to sell his or her stock, then the Corporation may have a right to repurchase
the stock at $0.025 per share. See “Transfer Restrictions.”

Yeah. Cause I can. And I can have people whacked.

MJZiggy
12-12-2011, 05:40 PM
I thought they were only selling to people in the US.?

pbmax
12-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Tarlam! had his people contact some other people.

Joemailman
12-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Tar made 'em an offer they couldn't refuse.

Tarlam!
12-12-2011, 07:19 PM
I thought they were only selling to people in the US.?

And some territories. Actually, PB nailed it.

gbgary
12-21-2011, 09:42 PM
got my certificate today. pretty cool. framing is a must.

http://www.fototime.com/FE16449A064049A/standard.jpg

George Cumby
12-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Anyone know how much is left? How long before it's anticipated to sell out?

Tarlam!
12-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Anyone know how much is left? How long before it's anticipated to sell out?

Last Murphy interview they'd sold 185K out of 250K within 10 days. My guestimate is maybe 40K left......

George Cumby
12-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Last Murphy interview they'd sold 185K out of 250K within 10 days. My guestimate is maybe 40K left......

Thanks, Mr. NFL Owner.

Tarlam!
12-23-2011, 05:49 AM
Thanks, Mr. NFL Owner.

Haha! No worries! That thing is getting a special antik frame and will look SO cool on my wall. OH BABY!!!!

Gary, what are the measurements of the share? I will terrorize eBay till I find the perfect specimen!

yooperfan
12-23-2011, 08:11 AM
12" x 8" is the size, Mine is coming today :) !!!!

Tarlam!
12-23-2011, 08:46 AM
12" x 8" is the size, Mine is coming today :) !!!!

30.5 cm x 20.5 cm or close enough!

Add a 4.5 cm passpartout and we need a frame 35x25cm! I love it when a plan comes together!!

yooperfan
12-23-2011, 01:21 PM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/stockez.jpg/

A couple years ago someone was selling pieces of bench that were removed from Lambeau
when they put in the metal ones. Someone used the benches to frame an A frame camp. A
friend of mine got it for me for Christmas and now really looks amazing.

A good start to Christmas weekend!!

yooperfan
12-23-2011, 01:23 PM

guess I don't know how to post a pic......

Tarlam!
12-23-2011, 01:25 PM

OMG!

Little Whiskey
12-23-2011, 02:06 PM

A couple years ago someone was selling pieces of bench that were removed from Lambeau
when they put in the metal ones. Someone used the benches to frame an A frame camp. A
friend of mine got it for me for Christmas and now really looks amazing.

A good start to Christmas weekend!!

now that is damn cool. original wood bleachers!

mraynrand
12-23-2011, 02:16 PM

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4592/stockez.jpg

get a Packer lamp!

yooperfan
12-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Never really found a lamp I like...... Thanks for posting the pic!

gbgary
12-23-2011, 04:46 PM
cool!

Tarlam!
12-25-2011, 04:04 AM
My people SMSed me today. My share is in the safe and the feds (Fedex) have the contract to have it shipped. Ha!

yooperfan
12-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Congrats Tarlam!

yooperfan
12-27-2011, 03:51 PM
The Green Bay Packers announced on Tuesday that fans have purchased nearly 250,000 shares.

And in somewhat of a surprise, the franchise said it would expand its initial offering of 250,000 shares by 30,000 more.

The offering will continue until Feb. 29, 2012, unless prior to that date the Packers sell the maximum number of shares that they are offering.

“The support from our fans has been outstanding and we appreciate their enthusiasm,” said Mark Murphy, the team's president and CEO. “We continue to receive interest in the offering, and this increase in the number of available shares will help ensure that we are able to accommodate all those who want to become shareholders.”

The money, at $250 a share minus expenses, will go a long way toward financing the expansion of Lambeau Field, a $143 million project that includes 6,700 seats and new video boards and will be complete for the 2013 season. Other financing components include a traditional loan and possible NFL funding.

I don't think it's a surprise they would offer as many as people are willing to buy. 280,000 shares pays for half the expansion.

mission
12-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Tarlem, check this out man. You can buy the frame using the wood from old Lambeau bleachers:
http://www.greenbaystadiumboards.com/frames.html

Tarlam!
12-27-2011, 06:46 PM
Tarlem, check this out man. You can buy the frame using the wood from old Lambeau bleachers:
http://www.greenbaystadiumboards.com/frames.html

Oh my. I'll get my people on the case immediately! Thanks bro - I owe you!