PDA

View Full Version : Charles Haley - Baby, Got Back

Kiwon
12-02-2011, 10:59 PM
"I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny" :whist:

.................................................. ......................................

Woman says Haley slapped her buttocks

ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)—Former Dallas great Charles Haley has been issued a citation after being accused of slapping a woman on the buttocks during the Cowboys’ game against Miami on Thanksgiving.

A police report says the woman found the contact inappropriate and was offended, and that a third party corroborated her accusation.

Police spokeswoman Tiara Richard says Haley denies the claim, and that he faces a choice of either paying a fine or contesting the matter in court. Richard says the woman works at Cowboys Stadium.

A phone call to Haley from The Associated Press was not immediately returned Friday.

Haley, a dominating defensive lineman who helped the Cowboys win three Super Bowls in the 1990s, was added to the team’s Ring of Honor on Nov. 6.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AopTqU.rrjaeDbWDExQEr48dsLYF?slug=ap-charleshaley-cited

Guiness
12-02-2011, 11:19 PM
With that guy's history, she got off SOME kind of easy.

They called him the 'Last Naked Warrior' and he apparently used to beat off in team meetings.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masturbate.html

George Cumby
12-03-2011, 08:38 AM

They called him the 'Last Naked Warrior' and he apparently used to beat off in team meetings.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masturbate.html

I like this line:

"Well, if you don’t reach the point of ejaculation, there IS no point. Am I right? Think about this quote for just a moment. You go to work. You go sit in a meeting. Then Bob from Accounting decides to take out his Frankencock and starts talking about banging your wife, and then orgasms right in front of you.

That’s… unusual."

KYPack
12-03-2011, 09:16 AM
A lot of Haley's bullshit was just for effect, but he did so much crazy shit because he's nuts.

I've heard or read about 4 versions of a story about a night Haley and Tim Harris (the ex-Packer) hit the town. Haley cut the top of Tim's convertible open and pissed all over the interior (depending on which story you believe).

Slapping a woman on the ass is real bad and all, but hardly the worst thing crazy-ass Charles has ever done.

pbmax
12-03-2011, 11:37 AM

I think Jeff Pearlman wrote a book with that story in it. Mike Fisher, who had covered Haley on both the 49er and Cowboys beat, told a story about Haley having taken offense to something or other that this writer had done or written (a debate about whether or not a conversation was on the record actually). Haley goes nuts when he discovers the reporter is actually writing his words down and MF bombs him. The reporter says he is getting all this down and will publish the interview. The paper somehow runs the story and I would love to read the editing they had to do. Writer and DE have a long truce. He then finds himself in the same bar/nightclub some years later.

Haley spots him and charges at him. It took Leon Lett and Erik Williams to pull him away and Michael Irvin to calm him down.

http://deadspin.com/389840/and-toward-me-he-charged-charles-haleys-bananas

Guiness
12-03-2011, 01:53 PM
I've heard or read about 4 versions of a story about a night Haley and Tim Harris (the ex-Packer) hit the town. Haley cut the top of Tim's convertible open and pissed all over the interior (depending on which story you believe).

There's another story about that? Where do you go from there?

It seems to be a given in most of these stories about him that he was pretty much certifiable. You wonder how he made it through college to be eligible for the draft, but I guess that would be naive. He also did some coaching, for the Lions. I also wonder how that worked!

I played hockey with a kid who had one of Haley's tendencies...he masturbated in the dressing room after a game. I was 15 or 16 at the time, I was pretty much dumbfounded. He was new to the team, so I didn't know him very well. I asked some of the other players who did, and they said this wasn't out of character. Mostly I remember feeling sorry for his sister, and wondering what she had to put up with!

pbmax
12-03-2011, 02:19 PM

It seems to be a given in most of these stories about him that he was pretty much certifiable. You wonder how he made it through college to be eligible for the draft, but I guess that would be naive. He also did some coaching, for the Lions. I also wonder how that worked!

I played hockey with a kid who had one of Haley's tendencies...he masturbated in the dressing room after a game. I was 15 or 16 at the time, I was pretty much dumbfounded. He was new to the team, so I didn't know him very well. I asked some of the other players who did, and they said this wasn't out of character. Mostly I remember feeling sorry for his sister, and wondering what she had to put up with!

In the common area of the locker room or in a stall?

Guiness
12-03-2011, 02:51 PM
In the common area of the locker room or in a stall?

In the common area. Have you been in a regular hockey dressing room? No stalls/lockers or anything, usually just a rectangular room with benches around the edges, usually not quite a rectangle because the bathroom/shower take up part of it. You sit on the bench facing everyone else, not with your back to the center facing into a locker. Ya, you're pretty much in full view of everyone the whole time.

KYPack
12-05-2011, 09:13 AM

Haley stories are so wacky, there are always several versions of 'em.

Charles is a complex, warped bastard. He is highly intelligent and one of the most knowlegeable guys ever to play in the league. He was supposedly a pretty good coach for the Lions, but then some of his twisted side started to come out and he was let go.

Charles either likes you or hates you. If you are on his bad side, watch out. A good way to get on the right side of Charles was to beat his ass. He was actually kind of skinny and not that physically intimidating (for an NFL DLineman) A big part of his personna was an act to intimidate people.

Charles is nuts, but also crazy like a fox.

mraynrand
12-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Charles is a complex, warped bastard. He is highly intelligent and one of the most knowlegeable guys ever to play in the league. He was supposedly a pretty good coach for the Lions, but then some of his twisted side started to come out and he was let go.

I thought that was part of the job description.

gbgary
12-05-2011, 09:44 AM
he's like mega bipolar. caused himself all kinds of trouble.

pbmax
12-05-2011, 12:11 PM
I thought that was part of the job description.

You know you need help when the Lions have no use for your shenanigans.

pbmax
12-05-2011, 12:13 PM
Haley stories are so wacky, there are always several versions of 'em.

Charles either likes you or hates you. If you are on his bad side, watch out. A good way to get on the right side of Charles was to beat his ass. He was actually kind of skinny and not that physically intimidating (for an NFL DLineman) A big part of his personna was an act to intimidate people.

Charles is nuts, but also crazy like a fox.

He is big into bullying people, race, income, size, whatever he can lock in on. The reporter who was saved by Leon Lett and Erik Williams said Jim Burt got so mad at him for the racial taunts that he beat his ass twice.

pbmax
12-05-2011, 12:14 PM
he's like mega bipolar. caused himself all kinds of trouble.

Yep, and as is often the case, he was on and off his meds.

KYPack
12-05-2011, 03:26 PM
He is big into bullying people, race, income, size, whatever he can lock in on. The reporter who was saved by Leon Lett and Erik Williams said Jim Burt got so mad at him for the racial taunts that he beat his ass twice.

Oh yeah.

People that can't fight Charles off have to listen to all his crazy shit. Chad Hennings was a pretty tough DLineman for Dallas. Charles was always all over his ass. Like I said, Charles is quick and crafty, but he's not the toughest thing going. Henning took it for a good while and then snapped. He's bigger and way stronger, and an All State wrestler (Iowa, now) wrestler to boot. Charles couldn't hang.

Hennings beat Charles ass and then (as the story goes) dragged Haley to a window and hung him out by his ankles. He dangled him and informed him if he kept it up, he'd do it again and drop him on his fucking head. They were cool after all that shit.

Shonte Carver was a number 1 pick of Dallas. They drafted him to replace Charles. Haley harrassed that boy off the team and out of the league. He probably still has nightmares about the shit Haley said and did to him.

Charles Haley is one crazy bastard.