PDA

View Full Version : Last 4 games looking a little better

RashanGary
12-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Bishop, Hawk and Sitton all seem to be minor injuries. Woodson looked like he got a concussion. He was spitting blood. Posture and body language looked fine. Starks injury didn't look too bad. We might not see him for a few weeks, maybe in the playoffs. Saine looks alright and we saw Grant can still run a little against Chicago. He's no Brandon Jackson.

From here on out, we have all Sunday games. They like to get their bodys and minds on that consistent time clock.

Oakland is still adjusting with Palmer. It should be a good week to see them.
The Chiefs are the Chiefs. So/So team.
The Bears are starting to crumble.
The Lions should be a tough one. For once, bad weather almost favors us as much as it hinders us. The other team not passing is a good thing.

For the first time, 16-0 is a legitimate discussion. All four of those games we should win. It's tough to go 4-0 in the NFL, but it just became real for me. One or two more games and you start thinking it's more likely than not.

gbgary
12-04-2011, 07:52 PM
no comment!! :shock:

Upnorth
12-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Comment

King Friday
12-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Forget 16-0...I want to see some guys get healthy first.

Minor injury or not, you sit anyone not at 100% for the Oakland game. Our defense looks like complete dog shit right now, and it is because everyone is dinged up. Get guys healthy for the last 2 games and the playoff run by resting NOW.

channtheman
12-04-2011, 08:30 PM
I want a Super Bowl win before I want 16-0, but I would love to have both!

MJZiggy
12-04-2011, 09:31 PM

Agreed.

mmmdk
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM

YEAH! Been saying this all season long.