PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

pbmax
12-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Starks: ankle sprain

Woodson: Concussion

Quarless: Significant knee sprain. In M3 speak, that has to be his season.

pbmax
12-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Mad, can you change this thread title to Injuries Week 13?

Thanks

gbgary
12-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Starks: ankle sprain

Woodson: Concussion

Quarless: Significant knee sprain. In M3 speak, that has to be his season.

knee sprain? i thought his lower leg bent between the knee and ankle.

pbmax
12-04-2011, 10:54 PM
knee sprain? i thought his lower leg bent between the knee and ankle.

I thought the same thing. But he limped off and they wouldn't have done that if he had broken his leg. I think he shredded his knee.

gbgary
12-04-2011, 10:58 PM
I thought the same thing. But he limped off and they wouldn't have done that if he had broken his leg. I think he shredded his knee.

i thought he was helped off with a guy under each arm. ok.

pbmax
12-04-2011, 11:11 PM
i thought he was helped off with a guy under each arm. ok.

Yeah, he did. I just don't think he goes off under his own power if that lower leg had snapped like EJ Hendersen's did.

Upnorth
12-04-2011, 11:22 PM
It looked much worse than a sprain, however I hope that is what it is. Regardless he looks done for the season. Did they say how serious the concusion to wood was? He is a big part of what they do on D and losing him and Collins is horrible.

denverYooper
12-04-2011, 11:27 PM
"Significant" usually means p < 0.05 that it's not season ending.

gbgary
12-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Did they say how serious the concusion to wood was? He is a big part of what they do on D...

i'll bet he's ready for the next game...against the raiders.

smuggler
12-05-2011, 12:37 AM
Two things on the Quarless injury: first off, that was on the punt return where he signaled for the fair catch and still returned it. secondly, Quarless was hurt on an illegal block in the back. THATS WHY THOSE BLOCKS ARE ILLEGAL. I expect a fine for both that play and the leverage play by JPP or Tuck or whoever it was. When you deliberately break rules, it has to get a response from the league.

Cheesehead Craig
12-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Cheesehead Craig: burnt tounge from too hot pizza. Should be just fine for next week though.

Guiness
12-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Two things on the Quarless injury: first off, that was on the punt return where he signaled for the fair catch and still returned it. secondly, Quarless was hurt on an illegal block in the back. THATS WHY THOSE BLOCKS ARE ILLEGAL. I expect a fine for both that play and the leverage play by JPP or Tuck or whoever it was. When you deliberately break rules, it has to get a response from the league.

I wonder how the league will view it?

As mentioned in the game thread, Pereira said it should be called an illegal fair catch signal. Quite possible Quarless saw the signal, pulled up a bit and got caught off balance.

mraynrand
12-05-2011, 09:37 AM

The block was mostly from the side. There could have been a penalty, but it would have been a close call. The knee buckled as he was planting it to slow down and change directions. That, plus the force of the block, was too much. A sprain can mean anything - from a slight tear in the meniscus all the way to a Brooks-like rupture of multiple ligaments. For Quarless, I'm guessing three: ACL, lateral collateral, and meniscus. Ouch!

George Cumby
12-05-2011, 11:44 AM
"Significant" usually means p < 0.05 that it's not season ending.

Nice.

Smidgeon
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
The block was mostly from the side. There could have been a penalty, but it would have been a close call. The knee buckled as he was planting it to slow down and change directions. That, plus the force of the block, was too much. A sprain can mean anything - from a slight tear in the meniscus all the way to a Brooks-like rupture of multiple ligaments. For Quarless, I'm guessing three: ACL, lateral collateral, and meniscus. Ouch!

Which would put him on the PUP for next year without a second consecutive offseason program. I like Quarless and have hopes that he'll become another weapon for the team considering his college capabilities.

Freak Out
12-05-2011, 01:27 PM
i'll bet he's ready for the next game...against the raiders.

He looked a little wasted after that....plus he was spitting blood. It will be interesting to see how he responds this week.

gbgary
12-05-2011, 02:47 PM
got to see a replay finally...it was a knee for sure. yikes! acl, mcl and probably more.

Guiness
12-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Quarless has already been ruled out for the season - so ya, some stuff torn up there. He would have been further ahead breaking it.

Woodson is said to be good to go though.

Pugger
12-06-2011, 09:21 AM

Good God, the refs missed BOTH of those penalties!? :shock: :-x

gbgary
12-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Quarless has already been ruled out for the season - so ya, some stuff torn up there. He would have been further ahead breaking it.

Woodson is said to be good to go though.

you just knew chuck wouldn't miss a raider game.

Harlan Huckleby
12-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Woodson has all his marbles, but a lot of injuries. Starks, Bishop, Hawk probably out. So'oto has back problem still, maybe he should be IR'd.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/135268093.html

Upnorth
12-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Has anyone here been contacted about playing back up LB this week? I was a runningback, but now that I am fatter can clog a lane.

RashanGary
12-08-2011, 04:45 PM
I'd be interested in hearing how Mike Neal is feeling/coming along with his knee injury. If he says he's feeling stronger and stronger each day, it would be a nice bit of news.

My worry about Sitton, Hawk, Bishop and Starks is zero. They'll be fine when we need them. At this point, with things mostly locked up and a soft 4 remaining games, I'm not too worried about these petty 1-3 week injuries. We have 5 weeks before they even count.

Joemailman
12-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Hawk has a chance to be back this week. Bishop and Starks probably out.

I'd rather Starks sit for a while. He's hurt his ankle 3 weeks in a row. Get him 100% for the playoffs.

Guiness
12-08-2011, 07:22 PM
I'd be interested in hearing how Mike Neal is feeling/coming along with his knee injury. If he says he's feeling stronger and stronger each day, it would be a nice bit of news.

My worry about Sitton, Hawk, Bishop and Starks is zero. They'll be fine when we need them. At this point, with things mostly locked up and a soft 4 remaining games, I'm not too worried about these petty 1-3 week injuries. We have 5 weeks before they even count.

Agreed that you want guys to get healthy, but this also runs contrary to the general thinking (yours included?) in the thread "Should M3 Rest Starter?" that we should play everyone who can so that they remain sharp.

pittstang5
12-09-2011, 06:30 AM
I hope Hawk can play. The Raiders are a run first and run often team. The LBs last week (Francois and Smith) couldn't stop anything - maybe the D-line had something to do with that too, but stopping the run should be a big focus against the Raiders.

Joemailman
12-09-2011, 12:18 PM
http://blogs.greenbaypressgazette.com/blogs/gpg/insider/2011/12/09/friday-practice-report-hawk-returns/

Hawk practiced today. Starks and Bishop did not.

Joemailman
12-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Hawk listed as Questionable. Bishop and Starks are out. http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/135337458.html

denverYooper
12-09-2011, 07:07 PM
McFadden, Ford, and Moore have been DNPs.

Freak Out
12-09-2011, 07:43 PM
On a Raiders note....
Notes: Running back Darren McFadden (right foot) and wide receivers Jacoby Ford (left foot) and Denarius Moore (right foot) remained out of practice and are unlikely to play Sunday. … Wide receiver Chaz Schilens returned to practice on a limited basis from a foot injury and cornerback Chris Johnson was back after leaving the team briefly to be with his family after his sister was killed in Texas.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/12/09/4111052/rodgers-will-test-improved-secondary.html#ixzz1g5lGwhKJ

Freak Out
12-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Beat me to it.

Guiness
12-09-2011, 07:54 PM
On a Raiders note....
Notes: Running back Darren McFadden (right foot) and wide receivers Jacoby Ford (left foot) and Denarius Moore (right foot) remained out of practice and are unlikely to play Sunday. … Wide receiver Chaz Schilens returned to practice on a limited basis from a foot injury and cornerback Chris Johnson was back after leaving the team briefly to be with his family after his sister was killed in Texas.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/12/09/4111052/rodgers-will-test-improved-secondary.html#ixzz1g5lGwhKJ

That is still the Chris Johnson with the afterburners who spent 2 years here, but couldn't get healthy, right? He's had a pretty good career.

I'm anxious to see Palmer, and how he's playing. Does it strike anyone else as funny though, that he wouldn't go back and play for the Bengals because they were such a dysfunctional organization, and ended up in Oakland????? I wonder if he would've answered the phone if Davis had still been alive?

HarveyWallbangers
12-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Good news on Clifton. Bad news on Quarless. He could miss all of next season. Yikes!

Injury list: Inside linebacker Desmond Bishop (calf) said he should be ready next week. Inside linebacker A.J. Hawk (calf) might be back Sunday against Oakland.

Hawk returned to practice on a limited basis Friday and was listed as questionable.

Running back James Starks (knee-ankle) sat out all week and is out. So are guard Josh Sitton (knee) and linebacker Vic So'oto (back).

Tight end Andrew Quarless apparently is waiting for swelling to subside before undergoing reconstructive knee surgery. The damage was so significant that it's apparently quite possible he will miss all of next season.

McCarthy said he hoped tackle Chad Clifton (back) might practice next week.

Harlan Huckleby
12-10-2011, 11:13 AM
so disturbing about Quarless. He may be out of NFL, he was sort of a marginal player.

I hope Hawk doesn't retweek strained calf.

Fritz
12-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Yeah, that was a pretty casual aside about such a big issue....

Pugger
12-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Oh boy, do I feel bad for Quarless. What is truly sad is he got injured during the play on that missed fair catch signal! :-(

pbmax
12-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Well, that is a dramatic way of stating the obvious. If it were an ACL only, he would be on a nine month timetable and people would expect him back sometime in late September (missing camp and a few games). But since he has 2-3 soft tissue injuries to heal, he is easily out a calendar year which means he will not likely be part of the active roster through next November/December. He had a late season injury that will take a year away from him.

Guiness
12-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Wow, that's something else about Quarless. A relatively innocent looking injury. A poster commented in the game day thread 'at least it's not broken' and I answered it would be better if it was - looks like I was quite right!

Really too bad. I do wonder if he'll play again.

On another note, anyone have details on So'oto? Played well all pre-season, one of the last guys to make the roster, and we've seen almost nothing from him since.

pbmax
12-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Wow, that's something else about Quarless. A relatively innocent looking injury. A poster commented in the game day thread 'at least it's not broken' and I answered it would be better if it was - looks like I was quite right!

Really too bad. I do wonder if he'll play again.

On another note, anyone have details on So'oto? Played well all pre-season, one of the last guys to make the roster, and we've seen almost nothing from him since.

He has a disc problem in his back.

Smidgeon
12-10-2011, 09:04 PM
so disturbing about Quarless. He may be out of NFL, he was sort of a marginal player.

I hope Hawk doesn't retweek strained calf.

I think Quarless had the potential to be better than marginal. Now I'm hoping he just gets a chance to prove it. :\

Harlan Huckleby
12-11-2011, 10:23 AM
I think Quarless had the potential to be better than marginal.
I don't know. For TE's, the good ones have great hands and body control, that natural athleticism shows up right away. I thought Quarless looked just OK, but I could be wrong. I suppose the 2 rookies might have more upside. Quarless does have the size, he looks the part.

RashanGary
12-11-2011, 01:08 PM
I don't know. For TE's, the good ones have great hands and body control, that natural athleticism shows up right away. I thought Quarless looked just OK, but I could be wrong. I suppose the 2 rookies might have more upside. Quarless does have the size, he looks the part.

I saw this too. Quarless was fast, but he looked a little stiff and awkward, especially when the ball was in the air. . . . DJ Williams bends a little better, looks a little more natural on his feet. Taylor. . . . Hard to say. He looked good in preseason. He looked under control. He didn't look slow, didn't look out of place. . . . I think I like the young guys better too.

Freak Out
12-11-2011, 05:55 PM
WTF happened to Jennings?

Joemailman
12-11-2011, 05:57 PM

Knee as he was tackled.

MJZiggy
12-11-2011, 05:57 PM

Got his foot rolled over at the end of a catch while he was on the turf and he got his knee twisted.

Freak Out
12-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Any word on how bad? Scary....

pbmax
12-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Nothing yet.

MJZiggy
12-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Nothing yet. No tweets yet either. That is concerning.

gbgary
12-11-2011, 06:52 PM
fingers crossed for our injured. jennings gave a thumbs up when he left the field. if it's semi-serious he's got a month to get over it.

Upnorth
12-11-2011, 06:52 PM
so Sherrod was in, why? Is Newhouse or Buluga injured?

gbgary
12-11-2011, 06:54 PM
sprain for gj, concussions for pickett and saine per mm

pbmax
12-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Peter King says sprain but that is what he says about every knee.

mmmdk
12-11-2011, 07:14 PM
From rotoworld:

Coach Mike McCarthy classified Greg Jennings' Week 14 injury as a "knee sprain."
McCarthy doesn't "have a feel for how serious" the injury is at this point. Jennings will be sent for further testing, likely including an MRI, on Monday. An MCL sprain or slight mensicus tear would put Jennings in the 2-6 week range whereas a patella or ACL injury would end his season. We also wouldn't rule out the possibility that Jennings will end up day-to-day while avoiding a significant injury.

"Knee sprain"? I'm worried - big time!

Saine has a concussion.

red
12-11-2011, 07:42 PM
i didn't get to see the game, how bad did it look?

luckily we're pretty much the only team in the nfl that can lose a player of that caliber at that position and still be really good at that position

gbgary
12-11-2011, 07:49 PM

luckily we're pretty much the only team in the nfl that can lose a player of that caliber at that position and still be really good at that position

to watch the play you'd never think he got hurt except that he limped off.

MJZiggy
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM

It could have been a lot worse.

RashanGary
12-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Knee bruise is MMs word for 1-3 weeks. Knee sprain is 4+

KYPack
12-11-2011, 08:11 PM
I've been too chicken to look on here about Jennings. It took me a couple hours to gather up the stones to peek on here.

Man, he looked bummed. It was one freaky play. Really didn't look like it should've caused any harm, but you know how things go.

I'm getting sick of "New Packer-speak". "Knee sprain" is now an injury that can fixed with a band-aid or require season ending surgery. I know Stubb is trying to keep us in the dark, but SHIT.

Tell us what's up, bud!

retailguy
12-11-2011, 08:14 PM
I'm getting sick of "New Packer-speak". "Knee sprain" is now an injury that can fixed with a band-aid or require season ending surgery. I know Stubb is trying to keep us in the dark, but SHIT.

Tell us what's up, bud!

I've been saying this for SIX YEARS. You see what it's got me! I'd be careful bud. They'll start calling you retailguy jr.....:taunt:

Joemailman
12-11-2011, 08:19 PM
McCarthy usually calls knee injuries a sprain until they do an MRI. I don't think he really knows what the injury is.

Pugger
12-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Looking at the replays during the game I was surprised to see his pained expression right after the tackle and watch him limp off. We won't need him next week. Thank god we are deep at WR and TE.

MJZiggy
12-11-2011, 09:17 PM
McCarthy usually calls knee injuries a sprain until they do an MRI. I don't think he really knows what the injury is.

Still bothers me that there's been no chatter from our Twitter addicted Jennings...

Harlan Huckleby
12-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Thank god we are deep at WR and TE.
We're deep, but Jennings is a game changer. Losing him is severe degrdation. Jones becomes second best receiver.

denverYooper
12-11-2011, 09:35 PM
I've been too chicken to look on here about Jennings. It took me a couple hours to gather up the stones to peek on here.

Man, he looked bummed. It was one freaky play. Really didn't look like it should've caused any harm, but you know how things go.

Tell us what's up, bud!

At least he didn't say it was "significant". That's never good.

pbmax
12-11-2011, 09:54 PM
PFT has the rumors as MCL sprain, degree unknown.

red
12-11-2011, 10:05 PM
PFT has the rumors as MCL TEAR, degree unknown.

corrected

pbmax
12-11-2011, 10:50 PM
corrected

A sprain is a tear. Its all a matter of how much tissue is torn. If it was completely torn, then its Grade 3. Grade 1 would be stretched. Florio doesn't know the grade. Saying tear makes it a better headline.

pbmax
12-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Second report of MCL, this time at least referencing the Packers.

jasonjwilde Jason Wilde
Fits Rodgers timeline. RT @AlbertBreer: #Packers believe Greg Jennings' injury is, indeed, an MCL injury. MRI today will determine severity.
4 minutes ago

mmmdk
12-12-2011, 12:44 PM
I think all reports concerning Packer injuries would come from...Green Bay Packers; I don't count hot air journalism as a source. The hard thing is to identify the hot air from the real thing but I've said it before that Green Bay is NOT A RUMOR MILL.

Fritz
12-12-2011, 12:54 PM

Tell us what's up, bud!

We just need to compile a "Stubbionary" so everyone can understand the lingo:

"Knee sprain" - his leg is hurt. Might need a band-aid, might need a new career.
"back strain" - he fucked it up lifting weights and put his career in jeopardy.
"pad level" - I'm tired of trying to explain why the offensive line sucked so consistently.
"knee bend" - see above.

Others?

pbmax
12-12-2011, 01:12 PM
jasonjwilde Jason Wilde
RT @jasoncrooks1: Jordy Nelson just said on the @jimrome show that he is hearing that Jennings will be back for the playoffs.
23 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

pbmax
12-12-2011, 01:14 PM

"Knee sprain" - his leg is hurt. Might need a band-aid, might need a new career.
"pad level" - I'm tired of trying to explain why the offensive line sucked so consistently.
"knee bend" - see above.

Others?

He should do what Al Michaels decided to do a long time ago. In order to save himself memorizing or reading minutiae, he broke every injury down to one body part with no modifiers to describe the actual injury.

"Greg Jennings with a leg."

I think he got the idea from Hockey, where players sometimes hurt their torso or upper body.

mraynrand
12-12-2011, 01:22 PM
jasonjwilde Jason Wilde
RT @jasoncrooks1: Jordy Nelson just said on the @jimrome show that he is hearing that Jennings will be back for the playoffs.
23 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I remember when George Cumby said he was going to be in the playoffs during the 1983 season and my brother and I would ask how he was able to purchase tickets so early.

mraynrand
12-12-2011, 01:24 PM
He should do what Al Michaels decided to do a long time ago. In order to save himself memorizing or reading minutiae, he broke every injury down to one body part with no modifiers to describe the actual injury.

I think he got the idea from Hockey, where players sometimes hurt their torso or upper body.

When Hornung used to do the color commentary for Packer preseason games, he would just say a player suffered an injury somewhere above his toenails and below his scalp. It's easier to remember that when you have a fifth of whiskey on board.

denverYooper
12-12-2011, 02:24 PM

"knee bend" - see above.

Others?

"Signficant" -- most likely going to IR.

gbgary
12-12-2011, 03:05 PM
PER MM...gj out 2-3 weeks. sprain. gj upbeat.

Joemailman
12-14-2011, 04:29 PM
Sitton practiced today. Starks, Pickett, Saine and Bishop did not. Probably Hawk and Smith at ILB then? Probably hard to say about Saine and Pickett since they were out with concussions.

Tarlam!
12-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Joe, things that make you go "Hmmm"

RashanGary
12-14-2011, 05:37 PM
Having only minor injuries that won't effect the playoffs. . . . . If it weren't for Finley, everything would be going really well.

Joemailman
12-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Having only minor injuries that won't effect the playoffs. . . . . If it weren't for Finley, everything would be going really well.

Yeah. How did we go 13-0 with that stiff in the lineup? :lol:

Actually, I See Finley becoming very prominent with Jennings out the next few weeks.

pbmax
12-14-2011, 06:49 PM

Finley is a greater worry than the defense? Or were you speaking just about the offense?

gbgary
12-14-2011, 07:43 PM

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/images/smilies/smilie_thud.gif

mraynrand
12-14-2011, 07:53 PM

"knee bend" - see above.

Others?

"We'll get that fixed" - we won't

Fritz
12-14-2011, 08:31 PM

So it was Al Michaels? I often wondered where this practice came from. It drives me nuts. "Clifton has a hamstring" or "Stafford with a shoulder" as if body parts are being named. Grrr.

RashanGary
12-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Finley is a greater worry than the defense? Or were you speaking just about the offense?

I was speaking of humanity. In all of humanity, there is nothing so troublesome as Jermichael Finley's drops, inconsistent routes, interceptions during his targets and the overall Finleyness of him. Let him walk.

pbmax
12-14-2011, 09:11 PM
I was speaking of humanity. In all of humanity, there is nothing so troublesome as Jermichael Finley's drops, inconsistent routes, interceptions during his targets and the overall Finleyness of him. Let him walk.

Gotcha, missed the joke.

Guiness
12-14-2011, 10:18 PM
Sitton practiced today. Starks, Pickett, Saine and Bishop did not. Probably Hawk and Smith at ILB then? Probably hard to say about Saine and Pickett since they were out with concussions.

Just how hard do you have to hit Pickett in the head to give him a concussion???

What happened? I didn't see that play...

Joemailman
12-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Ryan Pickett is out for Sunday and will not travel with the team. Starks and Saine will be gameday decisions.

vince
12-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Ryan Pickett is out for Sunday and will not travel with the team. Starks and Saine will be gameday decisions.
Under normal circumstances I'd think that could be problematic, but at this point I don't think it'll make one bit of difference.

gbgary
12-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Under normal circumstances I'd think that could be problematic, but at this point I don't think it'll make one bit of difference.

i'm right there with ya.

vince
12-16-2011, 08:07 PM
That's not Pickett's first concussion. I looked around a little and couldn't find anything but didn't he have one earlier this year in the preseason and I seem to remember him getting one last year at some point too didn't he?

Once a few of those start piling up and considering that he's probably had other bell ringings that were unreported over the years, he could get to the point of being concussion prone pretty quickly. Hope not because he's a mainstay in there at this point. Teddy needs to refortify the d-line with a couple players next year. I wouldn't be surprised if Lawrence Guy becomes one of those guys, but the Packers need some young talent to join with the rest of the group. One of Green or Pickett (hopefully Pickett) can be depth at NT but there's some opportunity for someone to step up and into the lineup at DE.

Smidgeon
12-17-2011, 11:12 AM
That's not Pickett's first concussion. I looked around a little and couldn't find anything but didn't he have one earlier this year in the preseason and I seem to remember him getting one last year at some point too didn't he?

Once a few of those start piling up and considering that he's probably had other bell ringings that were unreported over the years, he could get to the point of being concussion prone pretty quickly. Hope not because he's a mainstay in there at this point. Teddy needs to refortify the d-line with a couple players next year. I wouldn't be surprised if Lawrence Guy becomes one of those guys, but the Packers need some young talent to join with the rest of the group. One of Green or Pickett (hopefully Pickett) can be depth at NT but there's some opportunity for someone to step up and into the lineup at DE.

Lawrence Guy. On the PS? Any real potential there or is it still hopes?

Harlan Huckleby
12-17-2011, 11:38 AM
Guy looked alright, nothing special. I guess they saw something in Guy 'cause they IR'd him. (not ps eligible) It is risky to draft defensive linemen high, but that's where the good ones seems to come. I'd like to see TT draft a front seven player in first round, maybe 2nd too. Of course packers are in "best player available" situation I suppose.

vince
12-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Lawrence Guy. On the PS? Any real potential there or is it still hopes?
I know little about Guy other than that he's an extremely raw physical and athletic specimen that was protected by being placed on IR after a concussion in the preseason. I'm referring exclusively to Thompson's proven ability to find late-round and undrafted gems and the coaching staff's ability to develop talent. He sucked this year, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him being part of the solution down the road a la Johnny Jolly, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, John Kuhn, and others based on the abilities of the scouting department, coaching staff and how they're handling him to this point.

Pugger
12-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Lawrence Guy is JAG. ;-) Sorry, I couldn't resist.... :lol:

Joemailman
12-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Christmas Day injury report:

The full injury report:

NT Howard Green (foot) --- probable

RB Brandon Saine (concussion) --- probable

RB James Starks (knee/ankle) --- probable

ILB Desmond Bishop (calf) --- probable

DE Mike Neal (shoulder) --- questionable

RT Bryan Bulaga (knee) --- out

LT Chad Clifton (hamstring/back) --- out

WR Greg Jennings (knee) --- out

DE Ryan Pickett (concussion) --- out

Anybody else gets hurt on the OL, and well sound like Saints fans. "Who dat?"

denverYooper
12-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Christmas Day injury report:

The full injury report:

NT Howard Green (foot) --- probable

RB Brandon Saine (concussion) --- probable

RB James Starks (knee/ankle) --- probable

ILB Desmond Bishop (calf) --- probable

DE Mike Neal (shoulder) --- questionable

RT Bryan Bulaga (knee) --- out

LT Chad Clifton (hamstring/back) --- out

WR Greg Jennings (knee) --- out

DE Ryan Pickett (concussion) --- out

Anybody else gets hurt on the OL, and well sound like Saints fans. "Who dat?"

They're going to start playing Iron Man football up in GB.

Guiness
12-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Pickett is out for another week, eh? I don't like that at all.

Freak Out
01-09-2012, 06:44 PM
What is the word on Jennings this week? Good to go I hope....

pbmax
01-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Jennings was full go last week. Unless there is a re-injury or some other setback, he is good to go.

Freak Out
01-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Good news...the Packers are going to need all hands next weekend.

Upnorth
01-10-2012, 01:28 PM
So last year after the Finley injury our offense slowed down a couple of weeks then picked back up. This year after the Jennings injury our offense slowed down then picked right back up again. We have lots of weapons so you can expect that, but to me it says we have great game planners. Now that we are at full strenght on offense and the D is the healthiest its been in a long time I am really getting excited for Sunday! Its like christmas but i cant peak at the present.