PDA

View Full Version : Optimistic Tidbit #1 - 49ers last 4 games vs Ours

RashanGary
12-11-2011, 01:31 PM
@Arizona
Pitt (mon)
@ SEA (sat)
@ STL

Three division games on the road. Granted, it is the most pathetic division in all of football, it's still three road division games.

Pittsburgh is a tough game no matter who you are or where you're playing

Another thing that looks promising is they play Pittsburgh Monday Night, then turn around 5 days later for a Saturday game on the road against the Seahawks.

Home against the Raiders. . . . . QB still adjusting. . . . Should be a W
@ Chiefs. . . . decent QB, but nothing special. Good matchup for us. We're a great road team. Should be a W
Home Bears . . . . Cutler could be back. Forte too. . . . Could be tough
Home Lions. . . . . They'll be pissed off from the last one. Win or lose, they'll want to hurt us

Both teams have what look like two very difficult games and two games they should win. . . . . . We have a two game lead going into the final 4.

Can we just pencil it in? Packers #1 seed.

MJZiggy
12-11-2011, 01:34 PM
@Arizona
Pitt (mon)
@ SEA (sat)
@ STL

Three division games on the road. Granted, it is the most pathetic division in all of football, it's still three road division games.

Pittsburgh is a tough game no matter who you are or where you're playing

Another thing that looks promising is they play Pittsburgh Monday Night, then turn around 5 days later for a Saturday game on the road against the Seahawks.

Home against the Raiders. . . . . QB still adjusting. . . . Should be a W
@ Chiefs. . . . decent QB, but nothing special. Good matchup for us. We're a great road team. Should be a W
Home Bears . . . . Cutler could be back. Forte too. . . . Could be tough
Home Lions. . . . . They'll be pissed off from the last one. Win or lose, they'll want to hurt us

Both teams have what look like two very difficult games and two games they should win. . . . . . We have a two game lead going into the final 4.

Can we just pencil it in? Packers #1 seed.

No. They need to work through each game like it's the only priority. And quit trying to jinx success.

RashanGary
12-11-2011, 01:39 PM
I've got it penciled in. I'd bet on it.

MJZiggy
12-11-2011, 01:45 PM
If they lose today, it's your fault.

Joemailman
12-11-2011, 02:10 PM
If they lose today, it's your fault.

Lose? What is this word lose you speak of?

MJZiggy
12-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Lose? What is this word lose you speak of?

It's that thing the Vikings do so well.

jdrats
12-12-2011, 07:37 AM
@Chiefs--decent QB?

Is there some other Chiefs that GB plays?

LEWCWA
12-12-2011, 08:00 AM
@Chiefs--decent QB?

Is there some other Chiefs that GB plays?

I was thinking the same thing, the Chiefs are a disaster at that position....

mmmdk
12-12-2011, 08:02 AM
My birth state took care of the FortyWhiners - way to go Cards!

BZnDallas
12-12-2011, 09:09 AM
My birth state took care of the FortyWhiners - way to go Cards!

call me crazy but i was actually pulling for the 9ers... i would much prefer the 9ers to have the 2 seed than the Aints... with the Aints @ 3 they would have to travel to SF before a trip to chilly lambeau assuming it plays out GB#1, SF#2, NO#3...

gbgary
12-12-2011, 09:13 AM
call me crazy but i was actually pulling for the 9ers... i would much prefer the 9ers to have the 2 seed than the Aints... with the Aints @ 3 they would have to travel to SF before a trip to chilly lambeau assuming it plays out GB#1, SF#2, NO#3...

good logic there.

HarveyWallbangers
12-12-2011, 10:43 AM

I'm with you. I hope San Fran can get the #2 seed.

George Cumby
12-12-2011, 11:00 AM
From PFT:

"After Sunday’s loss in Arizona, the 49ers officially have the worst red zone offense in the league. No team has scored touchdowns a lower percentage of times inside the 20-yard line."

Yeah, we want the Niners.

Packgator
12-12-2011, 12:05 PM
If 49ers and Saints win out both will finish 13-3. 49ers would win tie-breaker with better conference record?

Tarlam!
12-12-2011, 11:49 PM

I'm with you. I hope San Fran can get the #2 seed.

Well guys, I think The Saints have a better schedule:

@ Minnesota
vs Alanta on MNF
vs Carolina

Those are 3 wins. No way ATL beats them in that dome and Brees is on fire. I see the Steelers beating the 49ers. We can still dream, though.

I hate the fact the Giants are now the 4th seed. They can play in the cold. Their schedule:

vs Washington (Disional rivaly?)
@ Jets (A hummdinger!)
vs the Boys again

The Boys have a gimme next week against Tampa Bay and, depending what team shows up, maybe a gimme vs Philly. That will make that final game against the Giants oh so interesting.

I need to Cheesie to figure out the tiebreakers, but I would prefer seeing the cowpokes in Lambeau or any dome team for that matter! I don't want to see the Giants, though. With any luck, they lose the derby game and against Dallas or the 'skins.