PDA

View Full Version : Contact Tarlam!

Tarlam!
12-13-2011, 06:20 PM
I hate this. It is thread about me. Please ignore it if you feel it is offensive and forgive me for the self induglence.

I get a lot of emails telling me about PMs but my limit is full. I love all my PMs, so, I won't delete them and my PM box will remain full.

I have no secrets. If you want to contact me my email is norbert2410@googlemail.com . Ziggy told me the Admin has a way to put my PMs in a file, she even asked him to do it for me. Instead, he wrote me some hate mail. I laughed, loudly.

So, gang, I have no secrets. I am not afraid of being infiltrated on the internet.

I have spoken to many rats. Met a few, too. I have no secrets. What you see is what you get.

Sorry to bother you all with this because ivalue all my PMs so much. But I do. I read 'em over and over. A lot of you are like family to me and, i won't delete you. My bad, I guess.

Harlan Huckleby
12-13-2011, 06:27 PM
My cell is 49

Stay strong, brother, we're all pulling for you

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/258064/258064,1296997701,6/stock-photo-depressed-prisoner-in-a-prison-cell-70572088.jpg

Tarlam!
12-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Thanks. HH. As you can testify, you also emailed me, although it was in the JSO days.

I hate this thread. But I cannot think of another way to keep my PMs and let others contact me. Perhaps with your superior intellect, you have an idea and the Admin can bury this shit?

Joemailman
12-13-2011, 06:39 PM
I don't understand why Tarlam values PMS so much.

Tarlam!
12-13-2011, 06:50 PM

History. I was one of the first 10 posters here. A bunch of those PMs date back to those days and I value that. Also, when my wife was tragically taken, I got a lot of PM support that I just cannot delete. So many valuable PMs for me. Can't delete 'em. Jeff, I am thinking of you too. I have them all.

That is why, Joe. And, no, I don't possess a printer.

red
12-13-2011, 07:03 PM
i have no problem with you posting a thread about yourself to let people know how to get in touch with you

i just worry about some asshole taking that info and doing something shitty with it, like what happened to GBmichelle at JSO. or ever worse

Tarlam!
12-13-2011, 07:12 PM
i have no problem with you posting a thread about yourself to let people know how to get in touch with you

i just worry about some asshole taking that info and doing something shitty with it, like what happened to GBmichelle at JSO. or ever worse

Yeah. But the thing is, Red, I have people hit that fuck with me. Michelle doesn't. I have NO secrets. But, prove it. The law is a wonderful thing.

hoosier
12-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Why don't you cut and paste them--or do screen capture if you need to see the actual forum PM template--and save them as files on your harddrive. Then you can delete until the cows come home. Either that or use compromising photos to force the powers that be to give you a larger inbox.

SkinBasket
12-13-2011, 07:48 PM
Tarlam has a huge inbox, if you know what I mean.

My wife keeps talking about being transferred to Brussels or Sweden or something. All those Euro places sound the same to me. I would hate life if that happened, but I would treasure the chance to hang out with Tarlam every now and again as a result. He is a champion amongst men and in a different era he could have been a king or a warrior poet, either way, he would have had heroes at his side. He IS that damned appealing. Few men remember the value of forgotten virtues and the beauty of generosity the way Norbert does. God bless him. I've made it a life goal to meet him again and will die unhappy if that doesn't happen.

Tarlam, know I pray for you and your family, and I hope you never change for anyone other than yourself.

SkinBasket
12-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Oh, and I was literally just going to start a thread tomorrow named "dear tarlam" in hopes of eliciting some of this very information. Sometimes god works in very mysterious ways.

Freak Out
12-13-2011, 09:00 PM
A Warrior King Poet.

HowardRoark
12-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Oh, and I was literally just going to start a thread tomorrow named "dear tarlam" in hopes of eliciting some of this very information. Sometimes god works in very mysterious ways.

Settle down Tim Tebow.

PM box full? Now I feel like a Packerrats loser; I have like 2 or 3 emails. Tarlam! Can have my space if we need to free up some room.

GrnBay007
12-13-2011, 11:19 PM
I remember back when Tarlam and I used to communicate via PM every now and then. It was nice. Then it all came to an end when I did a very, very bad thing. I refused to hate Favre.

Miss ya!

:)

wootah
12-14-2011, 03:13 AM
Tar, glad to have you back here. I'll be in Saarbrücken for work untill tomorrow. Got any advice on some nice restaurants out there?

My wife keeps talking about being transferred to Brussels or Sweden or something.

You would be welcomed with open arms. But beware the consequences : you'll have to do the unthinkable and part ways with your precious anti-tank weapons. That and we're all commies here, of course.

Tarlam!
12-14-2011, 05:32 AM
Yeah, wootah, cross the border into France!!! Hahahahaha

SkinBasket
12-14-2011, 07:09 AM
You would be welcomed with open arms. But beware the consequences : you'll have to do the unthinkable and part ways with your precious anti-tank weapons. That and we're all commies here, of course.

Geneva! That's the place! I think. Anyway, a lot of stuff would have to go to storage for a few years, and the weaponry placed in the care of family. But the overseas rotations are 3-5 years so one day I would be reunited with my kids again.

Tarlam!
12-14-2011, 07:36 AM
Skin, Geneva is a WONDERFUL city, but dammit, it is expensive and they only speak French. Brussels is incredible - best food and beer selection in Europe. Amsterdam is cool, but it is full of dutch. They are a plague. But, internationals love it.

As a typical Aussie, one either loves or hates London. There is no middle ground. I hate it! But my 18 year old daughter just spent 7 weeks there and loved it. Always knew she was a little Nazi bitch.

I live very close to frankfurt, so if your Mrs transfers to Germany...... But I must admit, Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg, Munich are 100 times better to live than Frankfurt.

Between wootah, mmmdk and moi, we can steer you into a good Euro situation.

And, we WILL meet again.

Deputy Nutz
12-14-2011, 07:48 AM
Geneva! That's the place! I think. Anyway, a lot of stuff would have to go to storage for a few years, and the weaponry placed in the care of family. But the overseas rotations are 3-5 years so one day I would be reunited with my kids again.

You would leave your weapons with family? Your recent behavior is becoming more and more offensive, and now you are praying for others. Wow, how people change.

Deputy Nutz
12-14-2011, 07:49 AM
Why don't you cut and paste them--or do screen capture if you need to see the actual forum PM template--and save them as files on your harddrive. Then you can delete until the cows come home. Either that or use compromising photos to force the powers that be to give you a larger inbox.

That is just crazy enough to work.

Zool
12-14-2011, 10:35 AM

I got your joke Joe, even if everyone else skimmed right over it.

Upnorth
12-14-2011, 11:02 AM
I remember back when Tarlam and I used to communicate via PM every now and then. It was nice. Then it all came to an end when I did a very, very bad thing. I refused to hate Favre.

Miss ya!

:)

Embrace the hate, let it give you power, the power of teh dark side, muhahaha.

Tarlam!
12-14-2011, 11:40 AM
I got your joke Joe, even if everyone else skimmed right over it.

Duh! I feel even more stupid than usual.

Joemailman
12-14-2011, 11:46 AM
I figured someone would get it sooner or later. :grin:

Harlan Huckleby
12-14-2011, 12:48 PM
I got your joke, but it was beneath my standards.

I wish this club was restricted.

Tarlam!
12-14-2011, 12:53 PM
A Warrior King Poet.

I wanna reply to this. My direct lineage has no nobility, but after the 30 years war, many records were destroyed.

I have some namesakes that enjoy the title Count Voss, or even Count von Voss which is kinda cool. There is also a caslte where a namesake once lived in what was once Prussia, now Poland. But, the most famous namesake actually married a German Emporer (Kaiser), but she was not given the rank of an Emporess, because she was not a noble when he married her. She was also "raised" to a Countess, IIRC.

Despite Skin's appraisal, there is nothing to suggest that i would have been anything but a pleb in earlier times. I did, however, write really pathetic poetry when I was a younger man!

mraynrand
12-14-2011, 01:13 PM
I refused to hate Favre.

Every passing moment is a chance to turn things around.

Joemailman
12-14-2011, 01:24 PM

For you.

Tarlam!
12-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Oh leave her alone! I still love Seven, even if she clings to the unnameable one. same as i love nutz. I don't agree with 'em, but I love 'em just the same. My daughter actually loves London! Doesn't mean I'm gonna disown her!

mraynrand
12-14-2011, 08:00 PM
For you.

and you and you and you and you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8KJiSd1y1U

MadtownPacker
12-14-2011, 08:59 PM
FYI I have removed your personal info from the first post. I left the email so people can use that if they want. I had been telling you about your PMs before you even acted stupid so if I said shit to you it is because you earned it. If you want it fixed I will do it. Also cut this "getting people whacked" bullshit. It will get nixed, you will get pissed and I will email you my fucking info because I dont give a fuck.

Harlan Huckleby
12-14-2011, 09:22 PM
feliz navidad

Tarlam!
12-14-2011, 11:08 PM
FYI I have removed your personal info from the first post. I left the email so people can use that if they want. I had been telling you about your PMs before you even acted stupid so if I said shit to you it is because you earned it. If you want it fixed I will do it. Also cut this "getting people whacked" bullshit. It will get nixed, you will get pissed and I will email you my fucking info because I dont give a fuck.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean I am. I respect the rules here and do not publish any personal info apart from my own. So, I find it somewhat disconcerting that you would edit my post in that way.

Ziggy asked you 6 months ago to fix the PM situation. Instead, you sent me hate mail. I would appreciate it greatly if you make good on your word and fix it this time. Then you can "nix" this thread and I will be a happy little camper.

Having met me personally, you, above all people, should know my capacity to fulfill my promises better than anybody here. But I have nothing against you, so, sleep well. The only thing you'll get from me is a Xmas card and the odd angry phoncall if you really send me your personal info. There is only one poster here that really doesn't want to meet me in real life. I can hold a grudge for a very very long time. I only repay people that need repaying. And, I always pay my debts.

See? I didn't say "fuck" one time in this reply. Civility is possible if only you would try.

Harlan Huckleby
12-15-2011, 12:11 AM
Having met me personally, you, above all people, should know my capacity to fulfill my promises

http://guanabee.com/media/uploads/mexican_gays_not_adopted_small.jpg

Tarlam!
12-15-2011, 01:02 AM
http://guanabee.com/media/uploads/mexican_gays_not_adopted_small.jpg

making new friends, one post at a time

MadtownPacker
12-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean I am. I respect the rules here and do not publish any personal info apart from my own. So, I find it somewhat disconcerting that you would edit my post in that way.

Ziggy asked you 6 months ago to fix the PM situation. Instead, you sent me hate mail. I would appreciate it greatly if you make good on your word and fix it this time. Then you can "nix" this thread and I will be a happy little camper.

Having met me personally, you, above all people, should know my capacity to fulfill my promises better than anybody here. But I have nothing against you, so, sleep well. The only thing you'll get from me is a Xmas card and the odd angry phoncall if you really send me your personal info. There is only one poster here that really doesn't want to meet me in real life. I can hold a grudge for a very very long time. I only repay people that need repaying. And, I always pay my debts.

See? I didn't say "fuck" one time in this reply. Civility is possible if only you would try.Why would I be paranoid about your info? Make some sense for once. That was something everyone agreed upon and you have no right to shit on it for your selfish reasons.

I didnt say ziggy didnt ask me. I said that I had been telling you about the inbox being full for a while now. I will fix it since you dont want to take the time to delete the ones you dont want. I just have to recall what I did with ziggys account. I think I have to delete your PMs for it to prompt me to save them but Im not sure and dont want to delete them on accident. I asked ziggy what she had me do.

Having met you personally I only got to know your capacity for being a friendly, charismatic, generous and fun person. Other than that I care little of what your are capable. You do have something against me now and I will sleep well regardless because having someone want to smoke me who knew where I lived isnt nothing new. Save your Xmas card and save your phone call because the only thing I will give you is my address because I really dont care to talk to you.

I understand and agree with your grudge with sheephead but I dont agree with you settling it at the forum's expense. Understand I didnt ask you to cease for me I asked it for the forum.

Tarlam!
12-16-2011, 12:44 PM
I have nothing against you, MTP. I wonder about some of your decsions. And, our agreement about posting personal info pertained to other posters' info. There was no provision for what we posted about ourselves. NONE. EVER. So I didn't disrepect any rules. And actually, I posted that info for unselfish reasons; Posters were PMing me regularly and getting bounced. I already admitted it is self indulgent, but I take issue with being named selfish.

As to my PM account, I know Ziggy sent you my email address so we could discuss it, since you overroad the system and can PM me, but, I cannot reply. And, as many posters know, your PMs can be profanity ridden. As were yours to me. Still, I have no problem with you calling me names. I have to wonder why a man of your obvious ability feels the requirement to resort to such abusive language, but hey, I wonder why my daughter actually likes London, too.

You should take some ownership that the situation spiralled out of control the way it did. There should have been a ban made to either poster to stop the escalation.

I am generally a friendly person. I haven't had much fun since my wife's passing. The other adjectives you offer are a matter of opinion. I wouldn't choose them to describe myself, but thank you. It is a shame that you have no desire to keep our relationship intact. As I recall, we had a great time together.

But I reiterate, I have no issue with you. And when I do take issue, I say it to your face and that's the end of it for me. Please dump my PMs in a file and we can finally delete this crappy selfish thread.

MJZiggy
12-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Tar, please check your email and let me know if you have any issues. I dug around in my inbox and realized this is something you can do yourself. Mad had walked me through the process. I am a dork with a crappy memory.

mraynrand
12-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Tar, please check your email and let me know if you have any issues. I dug around in my inbox and realized this is something you can do yourself. Mad had walked me through the process. I am a dork with a crappy memory.

You should stick to kissing Fuzzy

MJZiggy
12-16-2011, 04:16 PM

Do you have a suggestion that would help here?

mraynrand
12-16-2011, 04:18 PM

Do you have a suggestion that would help here?

Yes: don't use your tongue.

MadtownPacker
12-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Yes that is was it was. Thank you for your help.

Tarlam - Go in to your Inbox and scroll all the way to the bottom and click on where I highlighted below. I suggest using the TEXT one because it is most legible. Once you have save this to your PC let me know and I will wipe out your Inbox.

http://packerrats.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60&d=1324079705

Tarlam!
12-16-2011, 09:46 PM
Thank you. I have now saved all of my PMs to the text file. I'd be obliged if you deleted my PMs and also, this thread has no more use.

MadtownPacker
12-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Your PMs have been deleted.

woodbuck27
01-06-2012, 12:55 PM

What !? You have something against a man cutting his own grass? A man should be hated on for that. Ohh 'of course..............'.

woodbuck27
01-06-2012, 12:57 PM
feliz navidad

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

woodbuck27
01-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Why would I be paranoid about your info? Make some sense for once. That was something everyone agreed upon and you have no right to shit on it for your selfish reasons.

I didnt say ziggy didnt ask me. I said that I had been telling you about the inbox being full for a while now. I will fix it since you dont want to take the time to delete the ones you dont want. I just have to recall what I did with ziggys account. I think I have to delete your PMs for it to prompt me to save them but Im not sure and dont want to delete them on accident. I asked ziggy what she had me do.

Having met you personally I only got to know your capacity for being a friendly, charismatic, generous and fun person. Other than that I care little of what your are capable. You do have something against me now and I will sleep well regardless because having someone want to smoke me who knew where I lived isnt nothing new. Save your Xmas card and save your phone call because the only thing I will give you is my address because I really dont care to talk to you.

I understand and agree with your grudge with sheephead but I dont agree with you settling it at the forum's expense. Understand I didnt ask you to cease for me I asked it for the forum.

Mad . . . Happy New Year Man. My respect for you 'just grows'.

woodbuck27
01-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Yes: don't use your tongue.

NO BETTER ! . . . . . No 'fuzzy' kissing. (-;