24) Lions (tie)*
26) 49'er's (tie)*
26) Patriots (tie)*
28) Saints (tie)*
28) Texans (tie)*
30) Ravens*
31) Steelers*
32) Packers *

*playoff results determine 21st-32nd draft order.

It is rather sad when a fanbase gives up on the season (unless it is the vikings).

The Packers have plenty of incentives to keep up their efforts. They can:
-help the Chiefs move up from 10th in the draft order.
-toy with the Bears, hurting their hopes, rushing Jay Cutler's return on the hopes of a Lions' loss.
-knock the Lions out of the playoffs or force them to play at the Saints.
-make Howie, Terry, and Jimmy buy long underwear.
-limit Pam Oliver's air time as she hides in the tunnel by a heater

Other teams don't have the Packers incentives to keep up the effort.

Tarlam!
12-14-2011, 06:02 AM
I hope the Packers knock off their division rival. Why? Forget the 16-0 record. That's a nice to have. But, Karma is a bitch. Remember last year if Lovie would have play them full strength, the Packers may lose and the Giants get into the playoffs (or Tampa IIRC).

But, the Packers won out and bit Da Bears in the ass in the biggest game the two clubs have ever played. Beat everybody!

Joemailman
12-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Giants should be in 21st place replacing Oakland because they are in the playoffs. Playoff teams have the bottom 12 spots.

Tony Oday
12-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Lovie played all out against the Pack....

Upnorth
12-14-2011, 09:47 AM
I hope the Packers knock off their division rival. Why? Forget the 16-0 record. That's a nice to have. But, Karma is a bitch. Remember last year if Lovie would have play them full strength, the Packers may lose and the Giants get into the playoffs (or Tampa IIRC).

But, the Packers won out and bit Da Bears in the ass in the biggest game the two clubs have ever played. Beat everybody!

I remember The bears trying so hard to beat the pack, but falling short since they suck. Looking forward to beating teh bears at least once more this year!

gbgary
12-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Lovie played all out against the Pack....

yes he did. they wanted us out.

I remember The bears trying so hard to beat the pack, but falling short since they suck. Looking forward to beating the bears at least once more this year!

let's just hope the obligatory handing of the ball to urlacher doesn't come at a pivotal point in the game.