PDA

View Full Version : Brian Bulaga

RashanGary
12-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Anyone know his return time-table? Is he a sure bet for the playoffs?

Upnorth
12-26-2011, 10:11 AM
He was originally listed as a knee injury, so long as it doesn't radiate to his back (ie Clifton et al) he should be back after the bye is my guess. Mccarthy seemed not overly concerned after it happened so I am remaining optimistic.

ND72
12-26-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm gonna guess they would rather keep him out and get him back healthy and try to play him these couple weeks. I saw him on the sideline walking around fine during the game last night. no limp, no brace, so I'm guessing he'll be ready to go.

King Friday
12-26-2011, 01:14 PM
His injury seemed less severe than Jennings. Bulaga was able to get off the field without a major limp, and was still in pads on the sideline after the injury. I'm guessing he would easily be ready to go next week, but less than 100%...so I don't expect to see him out there since the game is meaningless and Lang held up very well last night as a replacement.

Tarlam!
12-26-2011, 02:01 PM
Lang looked GREAT at Tackle, thought. I feel good about either going.

pbmax
12-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Unfortunately, we need Lang at LG. Though EDS played well, he is limited as a Guard and can get shoved around. Though in fairness, compared to his coverage during camp, Suh and the Bears didn't quite thrash him when he was in there. He was more a tire fire versus the Chiefs, though that was on shot notice.

But though Lang was fine at RT (both McCarthy and KYPack like him there), he is more needed at LG. So we need one tackle to get healthy.

red
12-26-2011, 03:59 PM
we're already a scary team. give us back clifton, bulaga and jennings and we aren't going to be stopped

yeah our d sucks, but when our offense is healthy and clicking, we're looking at one of the most unstoppable scoring machines of all time

a few other teams might be able to keep pace with us point for point every once in awhile, but no other offense can outscore ours

George Cumby
12-26-2011, 04:34 PM
He has a knee.

Lurker64
12-26-2011, 06:20 PM
He has a knee.

Two, I hope.