PDA

View Full Version : Weather At Lambeau for the Lions

CaliforniaCheez
12-31-2011, 01:29 PM
Windy, winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts over 40 mph from the West Northwest.

Crosswind on the field blowing away from the pressbox.

Snow, 80% chance of snow the night before, 60% gameday (< 1" accumulation) decreasing during the day.

The Field will be wet.

Gameday high temperature 32 degrees. Windchill will be single digits.

Expect maximum resting of injured players due to field conditions conducive to injury.

The good thing is the weather will affect Stafford and the Lions more than the Packers.

Nice day to be in a luxury box not two rows down high in the stadium sitting on aluminum.

Fritz
12-31-2011, 02:12 PM
I can't stand the Lions.

gbgary
12-31-2011, 03:12 PM
me too. it's been a long time since i felt like that. hope they get bounced in the first round.

Fritz
12-31-2011, 04:55 PM
Fuck them, and their mothers, and everybody who looks like them.

MJZiggy
12-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Fuck them, and their mothers, and everybody who looks like them. Quit being so shy about expressing your opinion.

Tarlam!
12-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Quit being so shy about expressing your opinion.

He's been living in Detroit a loooooooong time, Zig.

MJZiggy
12-31-2011, 05:40 PM
He's been living in Detroit a loooooooong time, Zig.

Oh, I know. Is it midnight there yet?

Bretsky
12-31-2011, 06:16 PM
The Lions are wheeling with confidence. Will they be playing the Saints for sure ? I hope they get crushed in the playoffs

Tarlam!
12-31-2011, 06:37 PM
The Lions are wheeling with confidence. Will they be playing the Saints for sure ? I hope they get crushed in the playoffs

Oh come on! I'm glad they're finally back! There is no pleasure and no rivalry when it is a gimme either way. It'll be more fun for Fritz if the Packers mop the floor with the Lions in the playoffs.

pbmax
01-01-2012, 10:32 AM
I guarantee this: if I see as many Packers slip today as they have all year long, I am writing a very long letter to Ted and Mike and Mark and Jeff that will politely suggest sending the equipment managers to Siberia for further study of the effects of bad cleat decisions on footing in the field of play.

Harlan Huckleby
01-01-2012, 10:44 AM
OMG, there's weather at Lambeau!

pbmax
01-01-2012, 10:34 PM
I guarantee this: if I see as many Packers slip today as they have all year long, I am writing a very long letter to Ted and Mike and Mark and Jeff that will politely suggest sending the equipment managers to Siberia for further study of the effects of bad cleat decisions on footing in the field of play.

I am writing the letter as we post.