PDA

View Full Version : PLAYOFFS????!

pbmax
01-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Rashard Mendenhall out with torn ACL. Tebow works in mysterious ways.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/02/steelers-lose-rashard-mendenhall-to-torn-acl/

gbgary
01-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Rashard Mendenhall out with torn ACL. Tebow works in mysterious ways.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/02/steelers-lose-rashard-mendenhall-to-torn-acl/

hehe

sheepshead
01-02-2012, 08:06 PM
I laughed through my nose and snotted my screen.

BobDobbs
01-02-2012, 11:18 PM
This is a seriously under discussed topic. He's already injured AP and Matt Forte right before they played him. Now Mendenhall. This is his MO.

He also sent Orton to Kansas City to end our undefeated season.

He's dangerous.

Fritz
01-03-2012, 06:02 AM
Who injured Mendenhall?

And on a completely unrelated note, Tim Tebow is a lousy QB.

pbmax
01-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Texans QB Tyler Thigpen McCown McNown Palko Detmer Huard TJ Yates has a hurt non-throwing shoulder but is expected to continue to throw right handed and be available.

Upnorth
01-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Who injured Mendenhall?

But he wills his team to win, especially the defence.

Upnorth
01-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Texans QB Tyler Thigpen McCown McNown Palko Detmer Huard TJ Yates has a hurt non-throwing shoulder but is expected to continue to throw right handed and be available.

"And todays lucky QB at Reliant Stadium is the fan sitting in Sections 3 row 5 seat 17. Come on up, sign a waiver and meet our in house doctor. If you did not win keep your ticket because we will be making another draw soon"

pbmax
01-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Ryan Clark has sickle cell "trait" according to PFT. Which is either an indication that PFT doesn't know to call it a hereditary disease, OR if they are more aware than they appear at times, Clark might simply be a carrier.

If so, his reaction was pretty severe and normally first appear during plane flights. Clark lost his spleen, gall bladder and 30 labs after his last game in Denver in 2007. According to PFT, this is the 2nd game he will miss in Denver.

woodbuck27
01-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Who injured Mendenhall?

he's one HELL of a passer....

Jaysus what a 'WILD" league...teams can lose their final game and get into the AFC Final SIX...Cincy, Denver and Oakland. Good grief. While teams in the NFC are playing their ass's off to get a post season look. What happened to AFC domination?

pbmax
01-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Woodley slated to start for Steelers. Suggs going on First Take on ESPN. Hopefully he flattens Bayless.

denverYooper
01-03-2012, 05:50 PM
But he wills his team to win, especially the defence.

Local news and sports yak have been urging people not to sell their tickets to Stillers fans. A lot of people seem to be abandoning ship around here.

Pugger
01-03-2012, 06:21 PM

:lol:

Pugger
01-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Woodley slated to start for Steelers. Suggs going on First Take on ESPN. Hopefully he flattens Bayless. If he does I hope I'm watching...

Tarlam!
01-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Local news and sports yak have been urging people not to sell their tickets to Stillers fans. A lot of people seem to be abandoning ship around here.

I would point those Denver rats leaving the sinking Broncos to last year, when Seattle knocked off New Orleans in the WC game. Seattle was an 8-8 team, IIRC, from a really shitty division. Nobody thought they had a chance, but that's why they play the game.

gbgary
01-03-2012, 09:40 PM
saints put rb mark ingram on ir (toe).

pbmax
01-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Brady Quinn as Judas Iscariot

Quinn was reported to have received first team reps this week and denied it. But Florio has another source that goes even further: they have specific packages for Quinn on 2nd and 3rd down and long, presumably.

You get the sense that listening to public sentiment and caving to public pressure wasn't the wisest thing to do for Elway and Fox as it turns out.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/06/source-broncos-have-specific-packages-for-quinn/

Upnorth
01-07-2012, 08:39 AM
If Denver could ever get a sniff of beating the steelers now is the time. Rothelisberger is gimpy and their best rushing threat is out. The pass rush can go all out and Ben won't be able to do what Ben does best. I still pick the steelers to win.

pbmax
01-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Going to be a fun offseason in Denver. Broncos prepared to yank Tebow if things go south in Wild Card game versus the Steelers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/07/broncos-are-prepared-to-yank-tebow-if-he-struggles-against-steelers/

MJZiggy
01-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Sounds like fun :D