PDA

View Full Version : Cheezey Seduction Techniques

Harlan Huckleby
01-04-2012, 12:31 PM
This holiday season I got to thinking about lines and tricks to soften the resistance of the fairer sex. I think older women are problematic, they tend to come with expectations of a full time job, or robust investment portfolio. No, for purposes of this sociological study, lets focus on the barely legal set.

The only trick I remember from high school was to claim "blue balls" - the great allure of the young lady is achingly claimed to cause terrible pain. Puppy dog eyes plead for some sort of relief. I doubt it worked very often.

Do you have some shady pickup lines? Please share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO8vD0ClzbE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZX3yFKM5zY

mraynrand
01-04-2012, 01:07 PM
The brother of my college friend used to use the line: "Throw it in ya?" He was 6' 4", dark, handsome, athletic, and had a degree from Notre Dame. Worked every time. It's not so much the line or the technique - it's the man, baby.

old baldies like us have to pray for power outages.

Harlan Huckleby
01-04-2012, 01:37 PM

Michael Jordan recently remarried

http://thumbnails.eonline.com/p/newsnow_20111229_g_176535.jpg

mraynrand
01-04-2012, 01:44 PM

His pickup line: "I'm worth 500 million, am the greatest basketball player ever, and my T-shirts don't bacon on me" beats my: "hey, howareya?"

Harlan Huckleby
01-04-2012, 01:50 PM
His pickup line: "I'm worth 500 million, am the greatest basketball player ever, and my T-shirts don't bacon on me" beats my: "hey, howareya?"

nope. He got her pregnant with the old blue balls trick.

HowardRoark
01-04-2012, 01:59 PM

Should have got em snipped.

mraynrand
01-04-2012, 02:07 PM

source?

Scott Campbell
01-04-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm going to send penis pictures via cellphone. I head that works.

Tarlam!
01-04-2012, 09:04 PM

His pickup line was "I can pay for your nosejob"

woodbuck27
01-06-2012, 12:44 PM
The brother of my college friend used to use the line: "Throw it in ya?" He was 6' 4", dark, handsome, athletic, and had a degree from Notre Dame. Worked every time. It's not so much the line or the technique - it's the man, baby.

Yaa LOL; but what would be the excuse or way out if like me, you have a full head of hair? Ohh I forgot. I don't have a problem with that issue.

Signed.....Still Charming at 65. (-;

red
01-06-2012, 04:05 PM

yeah, its about time that MJ got a woman thats hot enough for his wealth, talent and fame.

i always kind of wondered how his old wife managed to snag him

MJZiggy
01-06-2012, 07:07 PM

Is he sitting, like, two feet closer to the camera than she is?

GrnBay007
01-06-2012, 07:21 PM
This holiday season I got to thinking about lines and tricks to soften the resistance of the fairer sex. I think older women are problematic,

Doesn't alcohol work for any age? ;)

Tarlam!
01-06-2012, 07:47 PM

I have been led to believe Australian accents are pretty effective in the USA ;)

GrnBay007
01-06-2012, 09:43 PM
I have been led to believe Australian accents are pretty effective in the USA ;)

Sexxxxi! :)

Harlan Huckleby
01-06-2012, 09:45 PM

no, it helps my courage but I tend to get sleepy.

GrnBay007
01-06-2012, 09:46 PM
There ya go Harlan...........Australian accent! Try it!!!!

Harlan Huckleby
01-06-2012, 09:47 PM
ok, mate

Scott Campbell
01-06-2012, 09:53 PM

I've been told that Aussie women LOVE American men.

Scott Campbell
01-06-2012, 09:56 PM
This holiday season I got to thinking about lines and tricks to soften the resistance of the fairer sex. I think older women are problematic, they tend to come with expectations of a full time job, or robust investment portfolio. No, for purposes of this sociological study, lets focus on the barely legal set.

You always told me this was your favorite technique.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTBqEmd3w3cFu0YBTyIJnyDkBhRRKeQ MgerXHIH2kz_cakLp5NV8npAglnUw

Tarlam!
01-06-2012, 10:29 PM
I've been told that Aussie women LOVE American men.

They do, especially African American men. I have always wondered about that. Must be their deeply tanned skin.

MJZiggy
01-07-2012, 07:41 AM
They do, especially African American men. I have always wondered about that. Must be their deeply tanned skin.

Wouldn't it be closer just to find them in Africa?

Tarlam!
01-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Slightly. It's a 12 hour flight to Jo-Berg and 13-14 hours to LA. But Africans and A-As are not the same. You are aware of that, right?

BTW, Aussie girls just wait for the Navy Carriers to enter the harbour. 5000 party happy sailors hit the shore bars. The ladies just pick and choose.

MJZiggy
01-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Hell, you could do that in Milwaukee too. The sailors would come up from Great Lakes Naval Academy to party (why did they come all the way up to Milwaukee when Chicago was closer?).

woodbuck27
01-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Hell, you could do that in Milwaukee too. The sailors would come up from Great Lakes Naval Academy to party (why did they come all the way up to Milwaukee when Chicago was closer?).

I"m guessing that smaller city Milwaukee was 'a happier hunting ground' than BIG CITY Chicago.

sheepshead
01-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Drinking age was 18?

MJZiggy
01-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Drinking age was 18?Right. Forgot about that part.

Harlan Huckleby
01-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Hell, you could do that in Milwaukee too. The sailors would come up from

You seem to have a keen awareness of the fleet schedule. When are the boys next in port out your way?

3irty1
01-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Blue dog I don't have any gold lines for you but I can offer my own personal recipe. The problem isn't with the lines themselves but the fact that you have to walk up to the lady and say them. Just walking up will put her in rejection-mode. A psychological defense mechanism constructed after years of morons hitting on her. Next time stand a safe distance away, make eye contact, and make a don't-I-know-you-from-somewhere-face. Only old friends make this face so this will put her in old-friend mode. Walk up now and she'll smile the whole time. Its like night and day.

Now to expedite seduction the best thing you can do for your cause is to move her around frequently. Get her to switch bars, eat food, smoke, get your friend to tell her that her car is being towed... doesn't matter. This makes it seem as if a lot more time has passed than really has. In fact she might have several evenings worth of memories in a single night which makes you no longer a stranger. Which means she's way more likely to let you give her hep C.

MJZiggy
01-07-2012, 06:03 PM
You seem to have a keen awareness of the fleet schedule. When are the boys next in port out your way?

I haven't lived in Milwaukee since the 90s. You would have a better feel for that these days than I do.

Harlan Huckleby
01-07-2012, 06:03 PM
a
Now to expedite seduction the best thing you can do for your cause is to move her around frequently. Get her to switch bars, eat food, smoke, get your friend to tell her that her car is being towed... doesn't matter.

Say now, that's some fancy psych-ops there.

You just reminded me of an incredible true story. I know the two guys who run this website:
http://www.howtosucceedwithwomen.com/

They are pretty much scam artists. They give advice are fooling chicks on this website, and they have an alternate career doing sensitivity training/self awareness seminars. They use different names for each purpose.

The situation is too bizarre to describe. The guys are a real mutt 'n' jeff pair, not particularly successful with women in their own lives.

Anyway, I remember looking at a book they wrote, and one piece of advice is to always move quickly through rooms, like you are an important person with things to do.

And then there's this practical advice: if you get stood-up on a date, call the next day and apologize for not being there.

Tarlam!
01-07-2012, 06:04 PM
It's a lot of effort, 31. Especially if she's with a group. Could only work in a city and at a time when the bars aren't packed.

I think the best hunting ground is the Supermarket. There's something about food talk that is erotic to women. If you can cook at least in theory, you're good to go.

Harlan Huckleby
01-07-2012, 06:06 PM
I haven't lived in Milwaukee since the 90s. You would have a better feel for that these days than I do.
"out your way" does not mean milwaukee

I'm not so up on milwaukee sailor scene

3irty1
01-07-2012, 06:14 PM
a
Anyway, I remember looking at a book they wrote, and one piece of advice is to always move quickly through rooms, like you are an important person with things to do.

And then there's this practical advice: if you get stood-up on a date, call the next day and apologize for not being there.

I have a friend who takes that idea to the extreme. When he walks into a place for the first time, he subtly touches ever person as he walks past them. The effect is that everyone in the room will turn their head to see who touched them. Some of them will even talk to each other and point at him. Its kind of funny to watch but I really doubt its so great.

3irty1
01-07-2012, 06:20 PM
It's a lot of effort, 31. Especially if she's with a group. Could only work in a city and at a time when the bars aren't packed.

I think the best hunting ground is the Supermarket. There's something about food talk that is erotic to women. If you can cook at least in theory, you're good to go.

With a group is no big deal. Do everything the same and then when you walk up say "How have you been!" All the overprotective friends and blockers will think you're an old friend too and let you infiltrate their babe vault. Loud atmosphere is preferred for me as its a good excuse to get close and speak in each other's ears.

The supermarket is great for a guy like you or me but it works much better at night. Single ladies shop at night for some reason and are never in a hurry.

MJZiggy
01-07-2012, 07:02 PM
With a group is no big deal. Do everything the same and then when you walk up say "How have you been!" All the overprotective friends and blockers will think you're an old friend too and let you infiltrate their babe vault. Loud atmosphere is preferred for me as its a good excuse to get close and speak in each other's ears.

The supermarket is great for a guy like you or me but it works much better at night. Single ladies shop at night for some reason and are never in a hurry.

Speak for yourself. I want in and out of there as fast as I can possibly gather everything. Self checkout ain't helping your cause either.

Tarlam!
01-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Speak for yourself. I want in and out of there as fast as I can possibly gather everything. Self checkout ain't helping your cause either.

And you wonder why you spend time as a single?

MJZiggy
01-07-2012, 07:46 PM
And you wonder why you spend time as a single?

I'm usually hungry by then. And I usually have a kid helping do the shopping. If it makes you feel better, I do have a hot date tomorrow. I didn't meet him at the grocery store though.

3irty1
01-08-2012, 01:52 PM
The real strength of the grocery store is that people are casual. Everyone looks and thus feels at 75%. Your 8's and 9's are more like 6's and 7's. Dress up a little before you're shopping and you can pretty easily out-punt your coverage. By far the easiest place to meet people is an impractical place like Whole Foods. Nobody shops there unless they're only buying food for themselves and its 90% women. The aisles are super tight which makes it easy to force an interaction. On the occasion that I've got to pick up something from Whole Foods, I'll grab some flowers from the florist section up front. Carrying flowers in the grocery store does a lot:

a) is something that every girl notices
b) automatically makes you a sweetheart
c) since the flowers are assumed to be for a woman, ladies will be less threatened when you talk to them.
d) are a great litmus test for a woman's interest. Anyone remotely interested in you is going to ask who the flowers are for as they are fishing to know if you're single.

Say they are for your grandma or niece or something and all of a sudden you're the nicest guy who ever lived. Then you move in together, she starts asking for things like $600 shoes, and eventually shits inside your heart. Serves you right though for starting your relationship with all the above deception.

GrnBay007
01-08-2012, 02:43 PM
I'll grab some flowers from the florist section up front. Carrying flowers in the grocery store does a lot:

c) since the flowers are assumed to be for a woman, ladies will be less threatened when you talk to them.
d) are a great litmus test for a woman's interest. Anyone remotely interested in you is going to ask who the flowers are for as they are fishing to know if you're single.

Funny that you mentioned the flowers. My brother told me a story about stopping at the grocery store to pick up some flowers and having 2-3 women flirt with hm. ....so maybe there is something to that!

GrnBay007
01-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Then you move in together, she starts asking for things like $600 shoes, and eventually shits inside your heart.

:( wounds are still a lil fresh?

Scott Campbell
01-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Yaa LOL; but what would be the excuse or way out if like me, you have a full head of hair? Ohh I forgot. I don't have a problem with that issue.

Signed.....Still Charming at 65. (-;

Woody is pretty smooth with that never fail pickup line............... "....would you like to borrow some of my Poligrip?".

mraynrand
01-08-2012, 08:21 PM
The real strength of the grocery store is that people are casual. Everyone looks and thus feels at 75%. Your 8's and 9's are more like 6's and 7's. Dress up a little before you're shopping and you can pretty easily out-punt your coverage. By far the easiest place to meet people is an impractical place like Whole Foods. Nobody shops there unless they're only buying food for themselves and its 90% women. The aisles are super tight which makes it easy to force an interaction. On the occasion that I've got to pick up something from Whole Foods, I'll grab some flowers from the florist section up front. Carrying flowers in the grocery store does a lot:

Say they are for your grandma or niece or something and all of a sudden you're the nicest guy who ever lived. Then you move in together, she starts asking for things like $600 shoes, and eventually shits inside your heart. Serves you right though for starting your relationship with all the above deception.

This is one of the funniest posts in Packerrats history.

Tarlam!
01-08-2012, 08:37 PM
This is one of the funniest posts in Packerrats history.

Except he's dead right with his observations, hahahaha

Tarlam!
01-08-2012, 08:43 PM
What also works great is waiting at a traffic light/being in a traffic jam on a two laned road: motioning to the female driver in sign language that you want to have a cup of coffee with her. First, she's not expecting to be hit on in that situation - I always get a huge laugh at least. Then the following happens:

She shows me her ring finger to tell me she's married,
She shakes her head, but mouths "thanks anyway"
She raises her wrist and points to her watch and mouths "no time" - which is when I mimic a phonecall, and mimic writing down a phone number. The response is either a headshake no, or, she winds down her window and we start to dialogue.
If she just looks sheepishly, I wind down my window and ask her to do the same.

SkinBasket
01-09-2012, 09:16 AM
What also works great is waiting at a traffic light/being in a traffic jam on a two laned road: motioning to the female driver in sign language that you want to have a cup of coffee with her. First, she's not expecting to be hit on in that situation - I always get a huge laugh at least. Then the following happens:

She shows me her ring finger to tell me she's married,
She shakes her head, but mouths "thanks anyway"
She raises her wrist and points to her watch and mouths "no time" - which is when I mimic a phonecall, and mimic writing down a phone number. The response is either a headshake no, or, she winds down her window and we start to dialogue.
If she just looks sheepishly, I wind down my window and ask her to do the same.

Jesus, you can be creepy when you want to be, can't you?

Harlan Huckleby
01-09-2012, 10:11 PM
when skinbasket finds you creepy, it's time for some serious reflection

Tarlam!
01-09-2012, 10:14 PM
when skinbasket finds you creepy, it's time for some serious reflection

Ya, I've been looking in the mirror since he wrote that. I'm worried.

Deputy Nutz
01-10-2012, 07:48 AM
Best why to meet chicks, take Skinbasket with you. Women are always coming up to me and asking me what is wrong with my friend.

MadtownPacker
01-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Best why to meet chicks, take Skinbasket with you. Women are always coming up to me and asking me what is wrong with my friend.Daaaaammnnnn that's fucked up!!!

3irty1
01-10-2012, 05:04 PM
IMO the hard part isn't meeting them or even getting them to view you in a favorable light, its everything that comes afterwards. Harlan wants to seduce women not make facebook friends. Its important to know how to quickly meet a lot of women and build some attraction as to some degree its a numbers game but the real goal should be to better your batting average not just get more at bats.

Lets move this thread to the GC so we can share some success stories.

Harlan Huckleby
01-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Lets move this thread to the GC so we can share some success stories.

rich.

Joemailman
01-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Best why to meet chicks, take Skinbasket with you. Women are always coming up to me and asking me what is wrong with my friend.

What do you tell them?

Little Whiskey
01-10-2012, 07:15 PM
have a bar full of buddies back you up in a rousing rendition of "You've lost that loving feeling"

MadtownPacker
01-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Harlan wants to seduce women not make facebook friends.
Shut the fuck up. HH was asking how to pick up bitches??

MadtownPacker
01-10-2012, 07:38 PM

The only trick I remember from high school was to claim "blue balls" - the great allure of the young lady is achingly claimed to cause terrible pain. Puppy dog eyes plead for some sort of relief. I doubt it worked very often.

Do you have some shady pickup lines? Please share.
Just as I thought. I jumped into the thread on page 2 without reading all of page 1 but I knew HH wasnt asking about females.

You dumb asses dont get it. This dirty, old bullqueer HH gets his jollies by reading your accounts of courtships. Its really sick and not in a good way. Cant believe I was gonna hang out with that freak.

3irty1
01-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Doesn't bother me. Harlan, I'll PM you my finest verbal chloroform.

MadtownPacker
01-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Doesn't bother me. Harlan, I'll PM you my finest verbal chloroform.

I'm guessing he would prefer a crotchshot from your phone.

Iron Mike
01-13-2012, 08:23 PM
http://www.generallyawesome.com/provolone.gif

Tarlam!
01-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Here's some help from the web, HH

http://www.google.de/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=best+pickup+lines

Harlan Huckleby
01-13-2012, 10:03 PM
best gay bar line, "mind if I push in your stool?"

"you must be overdue at the library, cause you got fine written all over you." now that one could work.

GrnBay007
01-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Oh boy :(

Tarlam!
01-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Oh boy :(

Yeah, that's what he's saying.

mraynrand
01-14-2012, 10:11 AM
"you must be overdue at the library, cause you got fine written all over you."

:lol:

That one got me a vodka tonic in the kisser once!

mraynrand
01-14-2012, 10:13 AM
I once used this: "Let's swim to the moon, let's climb through the tide, penetrate the evening that the City sleeps to hide."

I can still hear the laughter.

Never use Doors lyrics in a trendy bar.

Iron Mike
01-14-2012, 10:16 AM
I once used this: "Let's swim to the moon, let's climb through the tide, penetrate the evening that the City sleeps to hide."

I can still hear the laughter.

That's a little more subtle than "C'mon, touch me babe....can't you see that I am not afraid."

MadtownPacker
01-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Cant you guys just a get some hoe drunk and make it easy?

Iron Mike
01-14-2012, 10:22 AM

I can't believe that "American Prayer" wouldn't translate into instant ass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dpuIMLugCw

Deputy Nutz
01-14-2012, 01:48 PM
What do you tell them?
I say, "It mostly has to do with his Grandma."

3irty1
01-24-2012, 02:42 PM
My Jewish girl pickup line:

"If you were any hotter you'd be a pile of ashes."

Can we move this to the GC yet?

Harlan Huckleby
01-24-2012, 04:48 PM
My Jewish girl pickup line:

"If you were any hotter you'd be a pile of ashes.

I think those jokes are out of fashion now. Not for PC reasons, the era has receded from living memory. I remember this super-skinny kid we played backyard hockey with was nicknamed "Auschwitz."