PDA

View Full Version : Finley tears ACL

mraynrand
01-05-2012, 09:17 AM
WTF? Is Tyler Dunne high? Or is it me? This is from the JS article on Jennings coming back from his MCL sprain:

"It's just trusting that cut, the way you get hit," said Finley, who tore his anterior cruciate ligament last year. "All you have to do, man, is pop back up. You can't just lie on the ground and think about the hit. You have to just pop back up."

Just a careless mistake?

mraynrand
01-05-2012, 09:38 AM
"It's just trusting that cut, the way you get hit," said Finley, who tore his meniscus last year. "All you have to do, man, is pop back up. You can't just lie on the ground and think about the hit. You have to just pop back up."

wow that was fast. CYA. I notice they didn't note a correction to the article. hacks.

MadScientist
01-05-2012, 09:41 AM
wow that was fast. CYA. I notice they didn't note a correction to the article. hacks.

Does that mean you are a hack for not updating the thread title?

mraynrand
01-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Does that mean you are a hack for not updating the thread title?

Of course I'm a hack. But I'm not getting paid. Can I update the thread title? If I did, it would kill the whole point of the thread, no?

Upnorth
01-05-2012, 10:23 AM
But then you could have the journalistic integrity of Tyler Dunne, a fellow hack!

hoosier
01-05-2012, 10:36 AM
I remember once starting a thread in the Brewer forum titled "Braun breaks ankle, out for year." Of course it was Ryan's younger brother, a scrub in the Brewers minor league system, who got hurt. Ty told me that after that I was dead to him. Now that Ty is dead to us, I suppose this is karma's way of paying me back.

Scott Campbell
01-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Of course I'm a hack. But I'm not getting paid.

More importantly, you're an asshole for scaring the crap out of me.

mraynrand
01-05-2012, 02:04 PM
More importantly, you're an asshole for scaring the crap out of me.

Oh, don't be so melodramatic. At least Finley can't 'walk' with an ACL tear.

pbmax
01-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Oh, don't be so melodramatic. At least Finley can't 'walk' with an ACL tear.

Tell that to Kampman and Walker.

mraynrand
01-05-2012, 02:29 PM
:oops: