PDA

View Full Version : Cop Issues Speeding Ticket, Asks Driver for a Date and She Sues Him

woodbuck27
01-07-2012, 01:09 PM
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/cop-issues-speeding-ticket-asks-driver-date-she-002427538.html

We live in a world now when you have to be heads up all the time. In it's a case of should he Vs shouldn"t he... this is a 'no brainer'. He shouldn"t have gone there. Wondering what others think about this here.

red
01-07-2012, 01:50 PM
what a bitch

cop was just trying to give her a way to get out of the ticket. is that so wrong?

MJZiggy
01-07-2012, 03:18 PM
what a bitch

cop was just trying to give her a way to get out of the ticket. is that so wrong?

Well he didn't really offer her an out for the ticket, more like trying to make up for giving it to her. I think her issue is not so much his asking her out, but in his hunting her down at her home and going there to put the note on her car. I don't think it's the worst ever done, but he did cross a line there. If I look up a colleague in the HR database and show up at their house, I can get sued for that as well, so it seems to be roughly equivalent. I just hope what she's asking for is not ridiculous.

George Cumby
01-10-2012, 08:36 AM
What a dummy. Just ask her out, kind of stalkerish tracking her down to her house. That's just damn creepy.