PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Content in the 2012 Playoffs and It's the SAINTS on Jan. 15 !!

woodbuck27
01-08-2012, 01:59 PM
http://canada.nfl.com/2012/01/03/canadian-content-2012-playoffs/?module=HP11_hot_topics

WOW! Montreal connections to this years playoffs. Isn"t that some trivia to be aware of if your a canadian.

How many Canadians are active members on OUR Packer home?

Saints in San Francisco on Jan. 15 and it sure looks like we'll be getting a resurgent NY Giants team.

Right now it looks like we get that NY Giant return matchup going back to the 2007 NFC Championship game. It's Giants over the Falcons 17-2, or up two scores, with half a minute remaining in the third quarter.

We have a little matter of handing the Giants a sad look leaving Lambeau. I believe that the Saints will handle the 49ers.

Sure the Saints look unstopable but so do the Packers and we've got them in OUR house. Let's hope it's really really COLD. That ... if that's the case. MM doesn't baby his own (thinking the NY Giants at Lambeau for the NFC Championship game). It was so cold teeth disintigrated. That MM gets them fully prepared for the elements. That's more than just ducking your head under the cold shower as in....before entering the YMCA pool stark naked as a young boy. Just a thought thetre. Yup that's the way it was and none of us ever had any fear of getting abused. The worst abuse was the shiver and the guilt knowing you cheated or got all chicken shit over not really getting your body into that cold shower.

Looks like we'll be more healthy. Getting key players back including Greg Jennings, Chad Clifton and that Big Man Pickett on our DL to assist Raji. It will be one helluva game Packer fans. That you can be assured of. One helluva matchup. A fricken' war. A very high TV rating.

We'll win..so...don't worry be HAPPY.

GO PACKERS !

easy cheesy
01-08-2012, 02:11 PM
ummmm....am I missing something here? Won't the Saints be playing the 49'ers on Saturday, January 14th in San Francisco??? The Pack plays the winner of the Falcons/Giants game.

woodbuck27
01-08-2012, 02:26 PM
ummmm....am I missing something here? Won't the Saints be playing the 49'ers on Saturday, January 14th in San Francisco??? The Pack plays the winner of the Falcons/Giants game.

No your right. It looks to me like we'll get the Giants. A team that is peaking just when we might wish they wern't. I posted that (Title error) and as soon as I did saw my error and tried to revise the thread title.

I forget how to revise a thread title.

I just revised the first post to reflect that fact that the Saints will play the 49ers. Thanks. (-:

GO PACKERS !

woodbuck27
01-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Anyone !? How can I revise a thread's title? Thank You.

gbgary
01-08-2012, 03:03 PM
wannagetaway?

Scott Campbell
01-08-2012, 05:23 PM

Hey now, you might forget a thing or two in 35 years too.