PDA

View Full Version : Raji talking smack

PA Pack Fan
01-13-2012, 01:13 PM

Idiot.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/green-bay-packers-bj-raji-taunts-giants-ahead-of-showdown-011312

mraynrand
01-13-2012, 01:42 PM
This is pretty tame 'smack talking.' Still, fat boy better bring it Sunday.

gbgary
01-13-2012, 01:46 PM
it's not that bad but he should expect a little extra this weekend.

Tarlam!
01-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Rated as the worst DT because he only has 11 tackles. LOL

Fritz
01-13-2012, 02:24 PM
That kind of "smack talk" is of the flaccid penis variety.

mraynrand
01-13-2012, 02:26 PM
That kind of "smack talk" is of the flaccid penis variety.

No need to get nasty, bro!

http://cdn1.tauntr.com/sites/default/files/Favre-Photos.jpg

Pugger
01-13-2012, 02:40 PM
What a fool. :eyes: Because he's been so underwhelming this season he isn't one to be spouting off. He looks and sounds like a frickin' moron. I hope MM and his teammates told him to shut his yap from here on out.

denverYooper
01-13-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm with Fritz and Rand here. Pretty weak "smack talk".

Zpark93
01-13-2012, 04:20 PM
As long as he plays well it doesnt matter

mmmdk
01-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Beat the Giants or start packing!

Smidgeon
01-13-2012, 06:52 PM
That isn't exactly "bulletin board" material. I think he's probably just saying to the media what matchups they expect to win and why...the same way they talk about them behind closed doors. Maybe not the wisest of things, but it didn't seem like its intent was to demean the other team. <shrugs>

Packers4Glory
01-13-2012, 07:10 PM
it was a dig at the giants o-line. he challenged their manhood in essence. now he has to back it up and not get his ass handed to him...well him and the rest of the front 7.

MJZiggy
01-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Interesting that you can dis the other team without giving them true locker room fodder. I suppose if they worked really hard they could sit around in the locker room saying to themselves "yeah! he said....he said....wait. What did he say?"

Tarlam!
01-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Interesting that you can dis the other team without giving them true locker room fodder. I suppose if they worked really hard they could sit around in the locker room saying to themselves "yeah! he said....he said....wait. What did he say?"

He said the RBs are due credit for their run game resuscetation and that he's played against better OLines. Whilst not really smack talking, I agree he shouldn't offer anything of an opinion if it's not respectful and positive. Take a leaf out of the leadership's book; M3 and Rodgers wouldn't say anything remotely degrading.

MadtownPacker
01-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Youre all a bunch of wimps. He didnt say anything out of line and if he did who gives a shit??? Fuck NY, they started talking shit right away and you bitches come down on our guy for firing back???? Shit makes me sick. Fucking game is in Lambeau and the fucking giants are gonna have to eat up all the shit they talked.

mraynrand
01-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Youre all a bunch of wimps. He didnt say anything out of line and if he did who gives a shit??? Fuck NY, they started talking shit right away and you bitches come down on our guy for firing back???? Shit makes me sick. Fucking game is in Lambeau and the fucking giants are gonna have to eat up all the shit they talked.

can you give the pre-game speech?

MadtownPacker
01-14-2012, 10:16 AM

Idiot.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/green-bay-packers-bj-raji-taunts-giants-ahead-of-showdown-011312
Pathetic fan support. Why is our guy an idiot? Because you get your panties in a bunch fearing the giants anger?

MadtownPacker
01-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Ill start working on it.

KYPack
01-14-2012, 10:25 AM
They're getting fired up for the ball game in Fresno, at least.

Pugger
01-14-2012, 11:16 AM

If BJ had actually played halfway decently then his smart talk makes sense. But our defense has played like chit so he sounds like a damn fool.

pbmax
01-14-2012, 11:42 AM

This is a weird week for me. I am agreeing with Whitlock and Mad.

gbgary
01-14-2012, 11:52 AM

they'll be ready to kick the nyg asses and mad's too. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:forums.corvetteforum.com/get/images/smilies/lol.gif

Smidgeon
01-14-2012, 11:59 AM
If BJ had actually played halfway decently then his smart talk makes sense. But our defense has played like chit so he sounds like a damn fool.

Why does Raji's play affect whether or not the NY O-line is "soft"? He could just be providing the analysis they've discussed--relative to the other teams they've played and studied this year. It's his job to exploit it, and if he doesn't, he has less of an excuse since the team has obviously identified it as a NY weakness.

denverYooper
01-14-2012, 12:52 PM

Fuck yeah.

It's been pretty funny that Packers fans are wringing their hands and worrying so much. Sure it's a possibility that they lose or that Raji gets his ass handed to him but the team was 15-1 for a reason: because they're fucking good. Are the Giants good? Sure, they're kinda good. But they're way less consistent and they're playing in Green Bay.

People in the 303 are fucking fired up about the Broncos even though they're facing much worse odds. It's been a pretty fun week around these parts because people are pumped up about the game, talking about getting pressure in Brady's face and running the hell out of the ball instead of worrying about how Brady's going to shred them in Foxboro.

smuggler
01-14-2012, 03:34 PM
NY's oline isn't the toughest. It's a valid opinion, and I happen to agree. Raji should have kept his mouth shut, but the media have sent his response through their echo chamber and now NY has its bulletin board material and Big Blue is 'All-In"

denverYooper
01-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Big Blue is 'Dead Meat'.

denverYooper
01-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Turnovers sustaining the Niners here.

Wrong thread. lol.

Brandon494
01-14-2012, 05:47 PM

:bclap:

Tarlam!
01-14-2012, 07:32 PM
:bclap:

You know a thread is finished when Madtown gets the clap.

George Cumby
01-15-2012, 09:12 AM

What the angry Mexican said.

denverYooper
01-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Brandon Jacobs "The Packers' time was last year": http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/37558/jacobs-the-packers-time-was-last-year

Did the guy watch Goonies for inspiration?

mraynrand
01-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Brandon Jacobs "The Packers' time was last year": http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/37558/jacobs-the-packers-time-was-last-year

Did the guy watch Goonies for inspiration?

Goonies - awesome. I recognize a similarity there....

Justin Tuck and Sloth
http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/steve-harvey-justin-tuck.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OcrVemXZwpk/TTRDNJavczI/AAAAAAAAAaE/swqDJi-SkO4/s1600/goonies_sloth.jpg