PDA

View Full Version : PACKERS "EPIC FALL" Video

Bretsky
01-18-2012, 11:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cNYtAD65Z8&feature=related

Honestly I found that watching this video was the last part of my rehab from a very tough loss. Enjoy the Best of the Worst.

Kiwon
01-19-2012, 05:59 AM
Okay, I could have done without that. Painful.

It's one thing to play well and be beaten by the other team. It's another, to basically beat yourself. Being a playoff game in January at Lambeau with a 15-1 team makes it just one big crap sandwich.

NBA....puke.....bring on baseball....

Tarlam!
01-19-2012, 06:48 AM
I am striking Bretsky threads for 48 hours. :bs2:

mraynrand
01-19-2012, 08:44 AM
Funny mistake in the title: It was an Epic Fall AND and Epic Fail...

Packers4Glory
01-19-2012, 09:05 AM
can not watch. I am far far from over this. I can barely check the sports world for news. Makes me sick to read anything about the giants or anything football. the Super Bowl can't get over fast enough.

gbgary
01-19-2012, 10:24 AM
worse than i remember. ugh!

King Friday
01-19-2012, 07:34 PM
We need to go 10-6 and squeak into the playoffs every year. Lambeau is a death trap for us now.

Bretsky
01-19-2012, 09:54 PM
We need to go 10-6 and squeak into the playoffs every year. Lambeau is a death trap for us now.

Some would say that is idiotic and some would say that is genius. I'm not sure where I am. But I said this before the game.
The Giants are built a lot better to excel in Lambeau under bad weather conditions and I am not sure Green Bay is. I'd much rather play the Giants in a dome with our roster.
We'd be the greatest show on turf

Scott Campbell
01-20-2012, 06:56 AM
Stop it. Just stop it.

woodbuck27
01-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Some would say that is idiotic and some would say that is genius. I'm not sure where I am. But I said this before the game.
The Giants are built a lot better to excel in Lambeau under bad weather conditions and I am not sure Green Bay is. I'd much rather play the Giants in a dome with our roster.
We'd be the greatest show on turf

That is because the GIANTS team looks the way we should look.They look the way we looked last season. That is why I am pulling for them to go all the way; that IMO, will add reality to OUR Super Bowl win in terms of the role of momentum as to outcome.

The biggest reason why we lost that game can be TRUTHFULLY seen in how MM prepared our team and how he did not properly make in game adjustments and use his entire arsenal of offensive weapons. Given our worst in the NFL defense MM had to have our offense clicking.. firing ALL cylinders. Wec saw him fail in that capascity again. As Packer fans it isn't acceptable to make any excuses for that loss.

We came out of the gate ...FLAT. Given the same with the GIANTS. What would you expect Tom Coughlan to do? Freeze up; call silly plays like that onside kick; NOT use all his weapons? Where were Jordy Nelson and James Jones? Why? did MM ignore them and for most of the game ignore Donald Driver? Does he imagine he has no other weapons NOT named Jennings and Finley?

GO PACK GO ... when we are prepared to do so.