PDA

View Full Version : just for your fyi: Like moses has power over sea :)

Anti-Polar Bear
04-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Great news! I haven't found the exact date yet, but it has been reported that actress Gwyneth Paltrow, wife of Chris Martin (of the great Coldplay), recently gave birth to a son. His name is Moses.

:smile:

Moses, by Coldplay

Come on now, don't you want to see?
This thing that's happening to me
Like moses has power over sea
So you've got power over me

Come on now, don't you want to know?
You're a refuge, somewhere I can go
You're air that, air that I can breathe
Cause you're my golden opportunity

GrnBay007
04-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Tank, maybe since you are such a huge fan they will make you Godfather of the little babe. :cool:

Anti-Polar Bear
04-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Tank, maybe since you are such a huge fan they will make you Godfather of the little babe. :cool:

I wish, but I'm merely a stranger to the band, and only one of the millions of fans. :sad:

K-town
04-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Moses and Apple. Great names. Sure to be popular on the playground. Guaranteeing home-schooling for these kids.
:wink:

Little Whiskey
04-11-2006, 09:11 PM
or an ass whooping!

what ever happend like normal names like.....Whiskey!

GBRulz
04-11-2006, 11:17 PM
hey, at least it wasn't Banana.

Speaking of which, where is Nanaman these days? I miss that guy!

Anti-Polar Bear
04-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Apple isn't a bad name. I'm from Appleton so I like the name Apple. Moses is a pretty good name too. Moses Martin sounds pretty cool; cooler than Moses Malone, imo.

Harlan Huckleby
04-12-2006, 10:04 PM
How fucking pretentious can these people be?

I'm gonna name my kid Napoleon Bonaparte Huckleby.

(well, I guess I never complained about Moses Malone. )

MJZiggy
04-14-2006, 07:27 PM
Apple isn't a bad name. I'm from Appleton so I like the name Apple. Moses is a pretty good name too. Moses Martin sounds pretty cool; cooler than Moses Malone, imo.Apple Martin? Is her middle name Olive too?

Anti-Polar Bear
04-14-2006, 11:14 PM
Apple isn't a bad name. I'm from Appleton so I like the name Apple. Moses is a pretty good name too. Moses Martin sounds pretty cool; cooler than Moses Malone, imo.Apple Martin? Is her middle name Olive too?

Actually, her full name is Apple Blythe Allison Martin.

I like the name Apple but hates Apple Computer and its products. Hopefully Apple Corps (the company that owns the Beattles' rights) will win the on-going naming rights law suit between the two company. Apple computer should then change its name to: weSuck.