PDA

View Full Version : QB Tail

sheepshead
02-25-2012, 07:41 AM
you gotta be a football hero to get along with the beautiful girls...

http://www.totalpackers.com/2012/02/01/check-out-matt-flynns-girlfriend-lacey-minchew-photos/

http://www.totalpackers.com/2012/01/31/more-shots-of-aaron-rodgers-woman-destiny-newton-photos/

I do think the backup is winning this derby.

channtheman
02-25-2012, 09:03 AM
Why did I think that Flynn was already married?

pbmax
02-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Destiny? Seriously?

Reminds me of when Bernie Kosar dated and married someone named Babette. Later divorced and left ol' Bernie broke.

King Friday
02-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Tough to grade equally when all of Lacey's pictures are professional shoots, while many of Destiny's are candid...but I'll say Lacey wins even in a fair contest.

MJZiggy
02-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Tough to grade equally when all of Lacey's pictures are professional shoots, while many of Destiny's are candid...but I'll say Lacey wins even in a fair contest. I'm willing to assume that Aaron Rodgers could have pretty much any woman he wants, so it's really all just a matter of personal preference. It's, you know, how our species survives.

Bretsky
02-25-2012, 08:04 PM
you gotta be a football hero to get along with the beautiful girls...

http://www.totalpackers.com/2012/02/01/check-out-matt-flynns-girlfriend-lacey-minchew-photos/

http://www.totalpackers.com/2012/01/31/more-shots-of-aaron-rodgers-woman-destiny-newton-photos/

I do think the backup is winning this derby.

Check out all the girl to girl pix in te second set of photo's. No wonder why AROD is dating her. She goes both ways

pbmax
02-25-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm willing to assume that Aaron Rodgers could have pretty much any woman he wants, so it's really all just a matter of personal preference. It's, you know, how our species survives.

Is that some kind of code for you thinking she cooks well? Shame on you Zig. :lol:

MJZiggy
02-26-2012, 07:07 AM
Is that some kind of code for you thinking she cooks well? Shame on you Zig. :lol:

No it's me thinking that if the only acceptable basis on which to choose a mate were that they all be blonde and rail thin with blue eyes and big boobs, the species wouldn't reproduce much and the resulting people would be awfully weak genetically. It's how those of us who aren't 5'9" and leggy attract mates who are actually attracted to us.

Pugger
02-26-2012, 08:25 AM
No it's me thinking that if the only acceptable basis on which to choose a mate were that they all be blonde and rail thin with blue eyes and big boobs, the species wouldn't reproduce much and the resulting people would be awfully weak genetically. It's how those of us who aren't 5'9" and leggy attract mates who are actually attracted to us.

You said it, sister!

Patler
02-26-2012, 08:32 AM

You said it, sister!

That explains why my wife settled for a guy who looks like me!

Joemailman
02-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Let the backup QB parade around his trophy girlfriend. Arod has the pretty girl from his hometown who drinks Jack Daniels On The Rocks. :tup:

MJZiggy
02-26-2012, 10:15 AM

If she loves logical thinking and statistics (and a man who can pick out a gutter shield and admit when it's time to do so), then I'd say she didn't settle...

pbmax
02-26-2012, 11:27 AM

Well that fits my picture of you Patler. I never envisioned you with large breasts.

pbmax
02-26-2012, 11:35 AM

You said it, sister!

I hope so. Because judging from the pictures (unfair, I know) each of the Packer QBs is living a high school stereotype.

Personally, I have a type and then married against it. Proving that I do not accept my own conventional wisdom. :)

Patler
02-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Well that fits my picture of you Patler. I never envisioned you with large breasts.

It's the pheromones PB, it all in the pheromones.

sheepshead
02-26-2012, 01:47 PM

Most of us have married up.