PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Mazzin
08-16-2006, 11:54 PM
" Madtown: I will let you know this since you likely know what happened.

I am doing TANK a favor by keeping quiet so if you are his friend you will too.

If you want everyone to know then keep talking shit, then I will have to explain. I wont be the one looking bad, bank on that shit lil girl."

From my mail!

This is after I found out that he was following tanks I.P. Address and following wehre he was going, and than he was talking about it in private messages on here, this is retarded, that is why we left JSO, now he is going to kick me off the board like he did tank, ONLY BECAUSE we say stuff he dont like, sounds like a fucking powertrip to me! So fairwell he will ban me also for this im sure. Everyone its been fun and see you back at JSO, or Packerchatters.com anyway.....Love you guys and im gonna miss you!

RashanGary
08-17-2006, 12:09 AM
*yawn*

Bretsky
08-17-2006, 12:09 AM
First off, this is crap.

Secondly, there is no reason to post this; if you have issues deal with them in PM.

Thirdly, and again I believe it's crap, if there was anything with IPing no way in hell does that get discussed in PM's.

B

Scott Campbell
08-17-2006, 12:12 AM
This thread blows.

GrnBay007
08-17-2006, 12:12 AM

If you want everyone to know then keep talking shit, then I will have to explain. I wont be the one looking bad, bank on that shit lil girl."

From my mail!

This is after I found out that he was following tanks I.P. Address and following wehre he was going, and than he was talking about it in private messages on here, this is retarded, that is why we left JSO, now he is going to kick me off the board like he did tank, ONLY BECAUSE we say stuff he dont like, sounds like a fucking powertrip to me! So fairwell he will ban me also for this im sure. Everyone its been fun and see you back at JSO, or Packerchatters.com anyway.....Love you guys and im gonna miss you!

What exactly is "retarded" mazzin? If the admin of Packer Rats decided it was best for your buddy to take a little break then I'm sure they were putting the good of the forum first. PLEASE don't even try to equate anything with this forum and JSO.....you see, things never got addressed at JSO and that is the obvious reason people left.

And what is this new thing you got going with callin everyone "bitches"? I would think a person posting a pm you received would be called a bitch in every sense of the word.

Mazzin
08-17-2006, 12:13 AM
Only know what ive been told...and i dont know if you guys are part of the PR gang or whatever...but ill be gone soon enough whenever mad gets mad enough at a LITTLE GIRL! he will have to ban me and run me off.

Bretsky
08-17-2006, 12:17 AM
I guess if you are going to believe blanketed accusations w/o doing your own due diligence and forumulating an opinion then this board is not for you. And I don't like saying that because I always liked you over at JS and here Mazzin. I know you liked tank and that's fine. I had no issues with him but I certainly would not assume he's credible in everything he writes. If you want evidence of that go back and read many of his posts.

But this crap doesn't belong in here, and I wouldn't consider myself part of any gang.

Just a reasonable person who loves high end Packer discussion and wants to be in a forum whose mods give a shit about things. So I stay here.

Cheers,
B

RashanGary
08-17-2006, 12:18 AM
And what is this new thing you got going with callin everyone "bitches"? I would think a person posting a pm you received would be called a bitch in every sense of the word.

Oh god, now I'm sucked in...Was there a trouble maker amongt the inner circle???

GrnBay007
08-17-2006, 12:22 AM
Oh god, now I'm sucked it...Was there a trouble maker amongt the inner circle???

There's no "inner circle". I was referring to comments made in posts in RR referring to the group as "bitches"

Tony Oday
08-17-2006, 12:24 AM
Oh man no bigoted inane comments anymore...wait why would this be bad?

RashanGary
08-17-2006, 12:28 AM
Sounds like Tank got banned. I'm sure he deserved it.

RashanGary
08-17-2006, 12:30 AM
I would think a person posting a pm you received would be called a bitch in every sense of the word.

Who is this person posting Maxxin a PM?

Scott Campbell
08-17-2006, 12:30 AM
I figured he had either gone on assignment for the Liberal Utopian, or had become a Coldplay groupie.

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-17-2006, 12:32 AM
I hope am not the only one confused, keep quiet about what?

MadtownPacker
08-17-2006, 12:37 AM

From my mail!

This is after I found out that he was following tanks I.P. Address and following wehre he was going, and than he was talking about it in private messages on here, this is retarded, that is why we left JSO, now he is going to kick me off the board like he did tank, ONLY BECAUSE we say stuff he dont like, sounds like a fucking powertrip to me! So fairwell he will ban me also for this im sure. Everyone its been fun and see you back at JSO, or Packerchatters.com anyway.....Love you guys and im gonna miss you!Well isnt this sweet of you "Mazzin", you are looking out for the lil guy tank. Well dear as your PRIVATE MESSAGE from me says I was keeping it quiet because tank is on a 30 day suspension from PR for using a duplicate account not once but two times! I warned him then even made a poll to see what people would say about someone using duplicate accounts so tank would behave. It worked for a while then just like Britney Spears, he did it again.

SO all you have managed to do is force me tell everyone one what an asshole tank is. You sure are looking out for his best interest.

Like I said, he will be back and will be given a chance to not disrupt the community by making multiple accounts. This was something that was spoken of in confidence with tank and now you have made it everyones business. Good job.

MadtownPacker
08-17-2006, 12:41 AM
Only know what ive been told...and i dont know if you guys are part of the PR gang or whatever...but ill be gone soon enough whenever mad gets mad enough at a LITTLE GIRL! he will have to ban me and run me off.Little girls never refer to themselves as little girls. :idea:

We are all part of the PR gang until we start trying to ruin the place for everyone else.

GrnBay007
08-17-2006, 12:44 AM
Well, glad to know all the facts. Thanks Mad and the rest of admin. When the poll came out for people with multiple accounts it was hard not to think it was the one that had about 20 accounts at JSO. I think the 30 day suspension was a good idea.

Bretsky
08-17-2006, 12:53 AM
Agree; Abide by the rules or get out

Mazzin
08-17-2006, 08:34 AM
I have no problem of the rules, and I don't care if Tank can't post here. The only reason I got upset, is he was saying how you guys followed his IP address and talked about him through P.M.s. Secondly I don't care if he ever post here again, i mean he lightened the place up, but sometimes annoying im sure much like myself :). Sorry for the confusion, but its not like you couldn't just tell people he got a 30 day ban from the place, although he says he wont be back. Why not just tell people, as to let them know you do it your gone!

Bretsky
08-17-2006, 08:44 AM
Honestly, I think you were the only person who was actively asking. What purpose does it serve to post somebody was suspended ? It's actually kinder to not mention it at all in case the user wants to come back.

MJZiggy
08-17-2006, 08:51 AM
I have no problem of the rules, and I don't care if Tank can't post here. The only reason I got upset, is he was saying how you guys followed his IP address and talked about him through P.M.s. Secondly I don't care if he ever post here again, i mean he lightened the place up, but sometimes annoying im sure much like myself :). Sorry for the confusion, but its not like you couldn't just tell people he got a 30 day ban from the place, although he says he wont be back. Why not just tell people, as to let them know you do it your gone!

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=1902

Scott Campbell
08-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Sorry for the confusion, but its not like you couldn't just tell people he got a 30 day ban from the place, although he says he wont be back.

He's got kind of a shaky track record on keeping his word, so who knows.

jack's smirking revenge
08-17-2006, 09:50 AM
We should have someone start writing up the Packer Rats soap opera. This drama is too precious.

Honestly, I don't know what to say. I liked Tank and have been wondering where he went. Liked Mazzin and recently have been wondering what became of her also. But I gotta support the vote that happened, even though I opposed limiting accounts in that vote. If Tank broke the rules of the island, then adequate punishment is due. There is no circle. There is no clique. There are simple rules.

We can't have this place turn into a madhouse. Oh...wait...it already is. :lol: Better to have some rules than none at all (like JSO).

tyler

KYPack
08-17-2006, 10:21 AM

Mazzin, I'm just glad to have some confirmation that you are a real poster and not a "Tank" incarnation.

"Tank" has deserved suspension, banishment, etc for a long time. He has no respect for the Forum, for others, shit for HIMSELF!

If he comes on here and stops with the lying, dual id's, & other bullshit, fine, he can post. If he starts any crap, lifetime ban.

I really dug my own post on the subject:

"007's post sums it up for me.

I'd add this,

If it's somebody cool like Nutz or 007, warn 'em.

If it's Tank, throw his goofy ass out immediately!"

That post makes me feel like Nostradamus. Thanks , MTP, yer on the ball, Vato!

Mazzin, c'mon back & post, Baby.

That "uH-oh" thread was a classic.

Whyncha go back & bump it one time?

pacfan
08-17-2006, 10:52 AM
and Tank's banishment doesn't get any love from the lurking, non-posting crowd either.

After all the shit that transpired on JSO with the multiple accounts, ID thefts, and other insane bullshit, its good to know that Mad is on the ball kickin' ass and takin's names. If "Mike Davis" from JSO had taken a more active interest to stop the crap in the begining (like Mad), then JSO might still be the cool spot it used to be.

Extremely professional and well done, Madtown.

Deputy Nutz
08-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Mazzin, I'm just glad to have some confirmation that you are a real poster and not a "Tank" incarnation.

"Tank" has deserved suspension, banishment, etc for a long time. He has no respect for the Forum, for others, shit for HIMSELF!

If he comes on here and stops with the lying, dual id's, & other bullshit, fine, he can post. If he starts any crap, lifetime ban.

I'd add this,

OK NUTZ YOUR WARNED BUDDY!!!! How the fuck do I warn myself!!! :D

"Nutz this time you went a little far."

"I know deputy nutz, I' will try to contain mysel, sorry for being an assholef."

Mad warns me on a daily basis not to fuck up his shit, which I usually do on a daily basis.

Deputy Nutz
08-17-2006, 11:06 AM

I'd add this,

OK NUTZ YOU'RE WARNED BUDDY!!!! How the fuck do I warn myself!!! :D

"Nutz this time you went a little far."

"I know deputy nutz, I' will try to contain myself, sorry for being an asshole."

Mad warns me on a daily basis not to fuck up his shit, which I usually do on a daily basis.

red
08-17-2006, 12:34 PM
i wanna form a gang now

we're called the greens, our rivals of course are the golds

it is very good to see mad protecting the forum, letting crap like that go on is exactly why many of us left JSO

Zool
08-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Someone on the forum will be having someone else from the forums secret love child any day now. There will be yelling and face slapping.

Then after that....the aliens.

Who needs network television?

jack's smirking revenge
08-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Someone on the forum will be having someone else from the forums secret love child any day now. There will be yelling and face slapping.

Not me. I don't watch T.V. (don't have the time anymore)

This is my entertainment and you are all so very entertaining. :smile:

tyler

RashanGary
08-17-2006, 01:06 PM
My wife was trying to make an account on here once. I noticed there was some weird screen names saved. I asked her if she tried to make a name and she said she did.

I don't know if you guys notice that type of thing. I'm not really tryin to ass kiss here. I'm just sayin if I ever tried to make 2 it was my wife, not me.

GBRulz
08-17-2006, 01:34 PM
http://joemonahansnewmexico.blogspot.com/drama.jpg

GBRulz
08-17-2006, 01:36 PM

red
08-17-2006, 02:11 PM

i got my 10 year reunion coming up, and this makes me feel like i'm right back there in study hall

Scott Campbell
08-17-2006, 02:27 PM

You need network television if you want to watch those damned dirty apes.

Zool
08-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Direct TV with a DVR. I dont even have to be around when its broadcast.

On a ape note, I recently saw the Marky Mark version of Planet of the Apes.
Wow....why didnt someone warn me?

jack's smirking revenge
08-17-2006, 02:40 PM

So you could enjoy the beauty that is Estella Warren....

tyler

red
08-17-2006, 02:45 PM

tyler

she'd be hot if she didn't open her mouth

SkinBasket
08-17-2006, 04:55 PM
I have no problem of the rules, and I don't care if Tank can't post here.

Then wtf? W(as in why)tf did you start the wtf thread and the current thread?

The only reason I got upset, is he was saying how you guys followed his IP address and talked about him through P.M.s.

How else do you propose IP banning someone? Maybe guessing which of the 4,294,967,296 conventional ips he uses would be better?

although he says he wont be back.

We could only hope to be so lucky. He also says he never reads the posts of several people (myself included) here, but somehow seems to always know what we say. He's like a fat lady with a pint of Chunky Monkey, he can't help himself.

the_idle_threat
08-18-2006, 06:39 AM

tyler

she'd be hot if she didn't open her mouth

Her mouth being open can have distinct advantages. :D

the_idle_threat
08-18-2006, 06:40 AM
He's like a fat lady with a pint of Chunky Monkey, he can't help himself.

This is why he's so much fun!

SkinBasket
01-26-2015, 08:35 AM
I knew I had read this plot before. Nine years later, and nothing much has changed. Except Mazzin is dead. Or pregnant.

Bretsky
01-27-2015, 09:40 PM
I miss Mazzin
She was hot

I would go visit her if she worked at the Oval Office

Freak Out
01-28-2015, 12:21 PM
Was she a stripper?

Bretsky
01-28-2015, 08:23 PM
Was she a stripper?

don't think so but she had qualifications