PDA

View Full Version : My bad

MadtownPacker
03-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Apologies for yesterday's issues. I'm not home and let shizze slip.

pbmax
03-07-2012, 08:23 AM
OK, now I am curious. What happened? I thought I was here and there were no issues.

George Cumby
03-07-2012, 08:26 AM
No worries. I thought it was kind of funny.

Enjoy Florida.

KYPack
03-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Apologies for yesterday's issues. I'm not home and let shizze slip.

No sweat.

It was exciting there, for a bit.

Spaulding
03-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Was that a siesta yesterday? Realized my addiction to the site when it wouldn't come up and I started throwing things :)

Harlan Huckleby
03-07-2012, 09:59 AM
I came to site yesterday, found the gates padlocked and sign scribbled on cardboard, "Out of Business, domain name PackerRats for sale." I figured it was a cry for attention from Madtown, he's feeling unappreciated again. I emailed Skinbasket to make sure he was holding up OK, and I interpret his non-response as an "I'm OK, thanks for asking."

Thanks for paying the rent Madtown, you are a hero, daddy.

sheepshead
03-07-2012, 10:55 AM
I thought I was banned again. :-(

swede
03-07-2012, 11:56 AM
I wrote a new song with a six-chord bridge, expressed affection for my family in several meaningful ways, adapted a ten-frame lesson to develop experience with the associative property of addition, and made a pot of chicken soup with German spaetzle.

Don't make me do that again.

mraynrand
03-07-2012, 12:07 PM
I wrote a new song with a six-chord bridge, expressed affection for my family in several meaningful ways, adapted a ten-frame lesson to develop experience with the associative property of addition, and made a pot of chicken soup with German spaetzle.

you lost me at 'several'

swede
03-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Sir, I proofread papers for my college student, helped the middle daughter prepare for a fund-raiser at the school in which she teaches, and made a protein shake for my son while he did his homework. Mrs. swede hasn't had 'several' exercises in affection since the first Bush administration.

mraynrand
03-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Mrs. swede hasn't had 'several' exercises in affection since the first Bush administration.

You sound like you've been waiting a long time for the next 'bush administration'

Freak Out
03-07-2012, 01:24 PM
I figured we were done.....I know Madtown needed the $$$ for the good Florida stuff.

Thanks for paying the rent.

Joemailman
03-07-2012, 04:41 PM

Next time I expect you to write The Great American Novel.

red
03-07-2012, 04:54 PM
what did mad do this time? trade us for a pack of camels and a burrito?

MJZiggy
03-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Next time I expect you to write The Great American Novel.

That's what I should have done. Instead, I watched Biggest Loser. I didn't even have ice cream.

Patler
03-08-2012, 02:37 AM
I just assumed the thoughts in the "Packerrats by subscription" thread were being enacted. I started cleaning out my Packerrats desk, gave away my Packerrats memorabilia, and spent a few hours sending out my resume to other Packer forum sites.

Bretsky
03-08-2012, 07:00 AM
I just assumed the thoughts in the "Packerrats by subscription" thread were being enacted. I started cleaning out my Packerrats desk, gave away my Packerrats memorabilia, and spent a few hours sending out my resume to other Packer forum sites.

Did u use Patler, Shamrock, or a Joural Sentinal Sports Writer hiried on 4/1 as your alias ?

Harlan Huckleby
03-08-2012, 10:09 AM
what did mad do this time? trade us for a pack of camels and a burrito?

I read this three times and thought you meant a bunch of desert animals and lunch, which actually seems like a favorable trade. But I suppose you would have said burros and burritos if you were going South-of-border route.

MadtownPacker
03-08-2012, 11:41 AM
The organzation thanks you for your years of service. Your locker has been shipped to your retirement home.

KYPack
03-08-2012, 11:49 AM
The organzation thanks you for your years of service. Your locker has been shipped to your retirement home.

Doesn't he get 20 million if he agrees to retire "quietly"?

MadtownPacker
03-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Since he was a fan favorite he was offered 20 million pesos. He declined, stating he could not even use the currency to wipe his ass.

swede
03-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Since he was a fan favorite he was offered 20 million pesos. He declined, stating he could not even use the currency to wipe his ass.

Obviously not.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_645/13204993193qQ9R1.jpg

Owie.

SkinBasket
03-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Didn't there used to be a gold peso?

Not that it matters since gold's for alarmist idiots. Bet those people with gold pesos feel pretty stupid right about now.

mraynrand
03-08-2012, 05:01 PM
You can't eat gold. When the crash comes, all the gold in the world won't be worth a can of frijoles.

red
03-08-2012, 05:08 PM
I read this three times and thought you meant a bunch of desert animals and lunch, which actually seems like a favorable trade. But I suppose you would have said burros and burritos if you were going South-of-border route.

i read the quote in your post and i also thought that i originally meant the desert animals

but no, i was refering to a pack of smokes

still might be a pretty fair trade depending on the type of burrito. they can keep their all bean burritos and shove them up their ass

Freak Out
03-08-2012, 07:11 PM
I like gold and beans.

mission
03-08-2012, 10:13 PM
BTW -- I'd buy the domain name / site for a bargain. PM me next time that happens.

woodbuck27
03-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Doesn't he get 20 million if he agrees to retire "quietly"?

Only if he's an obvious #1 with lots remaining in his tank.

woodbuck27
03-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Obviously not.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_645/13204993193qQ9R1.jpg

Owie.

Rouger than a bear turd rolled in fish hooks. Worse... not ever outhouse interesting.

swede
03-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Rougher than a bear turd rolled in fish hooks.

Canadian recipes belong in Romper Room.

SkinBasket
03-09-2012, 12:27 PM
BTW -- I'd buy the domain name / site for a bargain. PM me next time that happens.

Why? So you can force us all to wear $400 sneakers?

Actually, your fashion battle with Tyrone was one of the most awesome/gay things I have ever witnessed, so I shouldn't tease.

woodbuck27
03-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Canadian recipes belong in Romper Room.

LOL X 10.

MadtownPacker
03-09-2012, 03:22 PM

I have actually been offered a significant amount twice for it but didn't even consider them. Though they did prompt the creation of "Joe".

But to play ball, what does bargain equal? 500? 1G? If so you trippin cuz the other two where almost double that.

In others word, if you gotta ask the price you can't afford it. On a techical note how would i pm you if the site was down?

Besides, where else can I be this racist without consequence? :lol:

Brando19
03-09-2012, 07:18 PM
I like balls and weiners.

Fixed just for you, buddy.

red
03-09-2012, 07:36 PM
I have actually been offered a significant amount twice for it but didn't even consider them. Though they did prompt the creation of "Joe".

But to play ball, what does bargain equal? 500? 1G? If so you trippin cuz the other two where almost double that.

In others word, if you gotta ask the price you can't afford it. On a techical note how would i pm you if the site was down?

Besides, where else can I be this racist without consequence? :lol:

who says there's no consequences?

i know i'm not the only one that sends a link of every racist thing you say to my local INS representative