PDA

View Full Version : MIKE NEAL SUSPENDED...........OUCH

Bretsky
03-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Performance Enhancing Drugs

Joemailman
03-13-2012, 10:25 PM
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?23737-Report-Neal-to-Be-Suspended-for-4-Games :wink:

red
03-14-2012, 05:37 PM
moron

that was directed at the thread starter not the other moron who got busted for using ped's

woodbuck27
03-27-2012, 03:21 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/27/mike-neal-says-suspension-was-caused-by-a-technicality/

Mike Neal says suspension was caused by a technicality

Posted by Josh Alper on March 27, 2012, 4:10 PM EDT

SkinBasket
03-27-2012, 08:40 PM
This is fucking stupid. And I'm not talking about Mike Neal.

pbmax
03-27-2012, 08:53 PM
This is fucking stupid. And I'm not talking about Mike Neal.

I think Harlan was just joking when he used Woody's avatar.

woodbuck27
03-28-2012, 07:11 AM
I think Harlan was just joking when he used Woody's avatar.

Does Packerrats want too many of me around. Can the forum stand so much common sense?

Just kidding. I simply try my best.

I've seem far worse play 'by the kids'...during our off seasons.

and pbmax.......... You do look better clean shavin'. Please don't be insulted by your other looks. Whatever keeps the Ladies 'and Gentleman' happy I say, in some regards.

Fritz
03-28-2012, 07:40 AM
How does one get busted on a "technicality"?

Is that like Bill Clinton saying he wasn't having an affair because his penis never was inside Ms. Lewinsky's vagina?

mraynrand
03-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Is that like Bill Clinton saying he wasn't having an affair because his penis never was inside Ms. Lewinsky's vagina?

That's an affair to remember

Guiness
03-28-2012, 11:16 AM
How does one get busted on a "technicality"?

My reading of it is that the medication would have been ok if he had reported it before, and gotten permission. Instead, they tested, discovered, THEN he showed them his doctor's note.

This would make it a case where it is better to ask permission then forgiveness.

pbmax
03-28-2012, 11:19 AM
My reading of it is that the medication would have been ok if he had reported it before, and gotten permission. Instead, they tested, discovered, THEN he showed them his doctor's note.

This would make it a case where it is better to ask permission then forgiveness.

Except that this is part and parcel of the Drug Policy of every sports governing body in the world. Its drilled into the players heads by both the NFLPA and the NFL. Agents and doctors know this. So either it was a medicine he wasn't aware was on the list (and someone else failed to catch it) or he's very thick.

Guiness
03-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Except that this is part and parcel of the Drug Policy of every sports governing body in the world. Its drilled into the players heads by both the NFLPA and the NFL. Agents and doctors know this. So either it was a medicine he wasn't aware was on the list (and someone else failed to catch it) or he's very thick.

Not denying that - and I can't believe anyone at that level wouldn't clear EVERYTHING with the team. I was just explaining what he meant by the technicality...that if he'd asked, he wouldn't have been punished.

I'm not familiar with ADD medicine - does anyone know what component of it could be considered a PED?

pbmax
03-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Adderall and other common treatments for ADHD are stimulants, which is probably the first issue.