PDA

View Full Version : Ahman Green serious about acting career

woodbuck27
03-16-2012, 04:43 PM
http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article_spofford/article-1/Green-serious-about-acting-career/604e3fea-f623-4354-9e05-b12c7b9c6a76

(Ahman) Green serious about acting career

By Mike Spofford, packers.com staff writer
Posted Mar 13, 2012

Ahman Green dabbled in acting as a player and, now that his playing days are done, he’s taking another run at Hollywood.

Green, the Packers’ all-time leading rusher, is one of 20 current and former NFL players scheduled to participate in the league’s first-ever “Pro Hollywood Boot Camp” at Universal Studios in California next month.

Please Click on LINK for this story.

smuggler
03-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Good for him. He's attractive enough, if he shaves the beard. Good luck, Ahman!

swede
03-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Break a leg!

Joemailman
03-16-2012, 06:12 PM
He's shooting for the next Batman movie.

woodbuck27
03-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Maybe he can do the secuel to 'The Running Man'?

I just today learned that his contract with the TEXANS is considered one of the ten worst in NFL history. In his time in Texas he earned an average if $41,000$ per yard gained running.

Ahman Green might have been accused as a theif back then. When he was signed by Houston he was considered as a player that would make a real difference. He was at that stage when he easily broke down.

We sure loved Ahman Green as a Packer. Batman Forever !

MadtownPacker
03-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Maybe he play a pimp, smacking some hoes? :lol:

I read about these boot camps. NFL also did one for those wanting to get into music. Best if all these players learned to do something after playing. Skinbasket will sleep better knowing they are not looting and shooting.

Lurker64
03-16-2012, 08:14 PM

I read about these boot camps. NFL also did one for those wanting to get into music. Best if all these players learned to do something after playing. Skinbasket will sleep better knowing they are not looting and shooting.

I'm pretty sure that looting and shooting can be combined most vocations if one wants to devote their leisure time to it.

woodbuck27
03-17-2012, 08:11 AM

Yaa but doesn't Skinbasket have 'the BIG Guns'? The Pro tec tion.