PDA

View Full Version : Is Chad Ochocinco on the way out as a New England Patriot?

woodbuck27
03-18-2012, 01:30 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/18/talk-increases-in-new-england-that-ochocinco-is-on-the-way-out/

Talk increases in New England that Ochocinco is on the way out

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 18, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT

smuggler
03-18-2012, 01:58 PM
I would say no. Even if he's not a very productive member of their corps, they don't save anything by cutting him and they have nobody in the wings.

easy cheesy
03-18-2012, 02:55 PM
I think you are correct Smuggler but the greater question is "Does anyone even give a shit?". He's going back to his original name "Chad Johnson" and getting married to some douche that is on "Basketball Wives" and "starring" in another reality show with her about their upcoming nuptials... seriously? This guy sucks ass! Again... who gives a shit? Irrelevant and flat out busted ex football "star"... find and fulfill your destiny... lolz....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQUK6p2vhLU

Joemailman
03-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Did we really need a separate thread about OchoCinco possibly leaving the Patriots? I know the FA season is a little slow for Packer fans, but still...

easy cheesy
03-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Did we really need a separate thread about OchoCinco possibly leaving the Patriots?

No... but how about one about OchoCinco getting his ass thrown in the Clink-oh for sticking his Dink-oh in a modified Sink-hoe and then yelling "OH OH" when he don't have the Cash Flow to post bail-oh to the Po-Po? I dunno.... great new reality concept....

woodbuck27
03-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Hey Boys....What's a whiner?

MJZiggy
03-18-2012, 05:16 PM
Isn't Chad slightly older than my mom? She'll be 87 this summer if you need a number for comparison...

woodbuck27
03-18-2012, 05:24 PM
I think you are correct Smuggler but the greater question is "Does anyone even give a shit?". He's going back to his original name "Chad Johnson" and getting married to some douche that is on "Basketball Wives" and "starring" in another reality show with her about their upcoming nuptials... seriously? This guy sucks ass! Again... who gives a shit? Irrelevant and flat out busted ex football "star"... find and fulfill your destiny... lolz....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQUK6p2vhLU

Now there's some vitrole. Your a woman? Prove it! Your language is worse that a dock workers. No woman I know acts with such macho language. I' need to talk to your mother. Your out of control.

MJZiggy
03-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Now there's some vitrole. Your a woman? Prove it! Your language is worse that a dock workers. No woman I know acts with such macho language. I' need to talk to your mother. Your out of control.

Now she needs to prove her gender to you because she won't be controlled by you? I see, so women should just shut up and not question the men because we could never be smart enough to have opinions on "boy things" like football. Misogyny. Look it up.

easy cheesy
03-18-2012, 06:02 PM

I am indeed a woman and I need not prove anything to the likes of you. So sorry your delicate sensibilities are shocked by my choice of verbiage. Addtionally, I may be many things but "out of control" is not one of them. I am "Alpha" and I roar... deal...

Scott Campbell
03-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Now she needs to prove her gender to you because she won't be controlled by you? I see, so women should just shut up and not question the men because we could never be smart enough to have opinions on "boy things" like football. Misogyny. Look it up.

Didn't you get the memo? You're just supposed to look adorable, and nod a lot.

easy cheesy
03-18-2012, 06:56 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/11/16/1116-chad-evalynn-exd-tmz-getty.jpg

Dregs

Lurker64
03-18-2012, 07:41 PM
I like Chad Ochocinco as a human being (intellectually and emotionally, he's 14 years old, but nothing about him is mean-spirited) but I absolutely do not want him on the Packers. I would absolutely want to hang out with him, but I would not want the quarterback of my team throwing passes to the place he's supposed to be (which is not necessarily the place he is.)

Brando19
03-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Isn't Chad slightly older than my mom? She'll be 87 this summer if you need a number for comparison...

No..he's ochocinco...your mother is ocho siete. ;)

Bretsky
03-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I'd rather see Taco Wallace in preseason camp with GB than Ocho

MJZiggy
03-18-2012, 08:14 PM
No..he's ochocinco...your mother is ocho siete. ;)

:bow:

easy cheesy
03-18-2012, 08:23 PM
I'd rather see Taco Wallace in preseason camp with GB than Ocho

I'd rather see Taco Belle (yes the "e" on the end was deliberate)... or Nacho Bravo or Wallis Simpson or Jessica Simpson or Taco Tico or Tiki Taco.. whatever....

gbgary
03-18-2012, 09:36 PM
isn't he back to being chad johnson again?

easy cheesy
03-18-2012, 09:40 PM
isn't he back to being chad johnson again?

Yes.. after his "marriage" reality show... AFTER they milk the extra cash.... a busted washed up piece-o-crap gotta do what a busted washed up piece-o-crap gotta do...

King Friday
03-18-2012, 10:22 PM
Why keep him? What did he offer the Pats in 2011? You could draft a 5th rounder that produces as much as Ochocrapo in the Pats offense.

Iron Mike
03-19-2012, 06:50 AM
Woody went on another tirade????

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m13lx40KbP1qjq4b2o1_500.gif

woodbuck27
03-19-2012, 07:13 AM

Ahhh MJ ...Look it up. MJZiggy

You forgot to say please.

There is no accounting for ignorance.

I'll continue this response with a quote;

"One of the hardest things to teach a child is that the truth is more important than the consequences." O. A. Battista ....... Orlando Aloysius Battista ( 1917 -1995 ) .

I'll end this response with this. I'm well aware of what a misogynist is. I'm well educated. I'm a Canadian.

Misogyny is the hatred of women or girls. According to feminist theory, misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification of women. Misogyny has been characterized as a prominent feature of various religions. In addition, many influential Western philosophers have been described as misogynistic

I'm NOT a misoginist. For you to imply that in relation to me is shameful on your part MJZiggy. How low will you stoop to recover your broken ego.

If you must insist on continuing with you nonsence. Do it with yourself . Entertain your posse with your crap. throughout this whole issue you've been wrong.

Secondly is this a question you proscribe to a man that you've never met? Is this football related?

I'll answer that last question. No it's NOT. Your inferrence 'only' infers your ignorance and me. Smarten up please.

If you feel I need to be lyched ...your wrong. If you feel you can win the original debate you were losing from the get -go MJ. You clearly compromised your argument source. RE: Bob McGinn. To use thatsource clearly describes a negative quality in you.

Look up hypocracy and hypocrite ... please. My advice let sleeping dogs lie. Don't open up a can of worms MJZiggy. You know you will not succeed in trying to bully me. You accuse me of such.

Give me a break. Get off your getting sicker high egotistical horse MJ. Please take you crap elsewhere. It doesn't play with me. Your ego is bordering now, on shameful for me to observe.

You cannot recover in terms of your error MJ. just simply 'let go'. The 'only' thing worse than a loss is never admitting you lost.

You made a classical debating error. Accept that and learn from it. Maybe one day you will be a competent debater. (-:

Your bringing another member into something that is clearly NOT her business ... as it's dead...over. I refer to member 'easy cheesy' a female member I understand, as of yesterday. End of that.

I was certainly unaware that 'easy cheesy' was female until yesterday.

Do I need to be lynched for that?

I trust I covered everything...I'm done with your rotten attitude MJ. I warned you. You insist on calling yourself out. I feel badly for you and that direction you chose. Let it go please.

keep the DRAMA off this forum please. Stick to football.

Have a super day MJZiggy.

woodbuck27
03-19-2012, 07:18 AM

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m13lx40KbP1qjq4b2o1_500.gif

I've NOT gone on any tirade. Cut the bullshit, please. Thanks alot.

I'll expand on that fact.

I have been totally composed and dealt with any negativity from posters here. I'm capable and competent to continue doing so as need be.

Thanks for your concerns. I appreciate that. Have a wonderful week. (-:

Scott Campbell
03-19-2012, 08:47 AM

Yes. A mini tirade.

woodbuck27
03-19-2012, 09:23 AM
Hi Scott. Have a nice day.

SnakeLH2006
03-20-2012, 05:12 AM
Who cares? WR is predicated by QB play. He sucks, and is old and annnoying.

woodbuck27
03-25-2012, 09:20 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/24/ochocincos-future-in-new-england-remains-unclear/

Ochocinco’s future in New England remains unclear

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 24, 2012, 1:11 PM EDT

" Ochocinco is a 34-year-old coming off a season in which he had a career-low 15 catches for 276 yards.
The Patriots haven’t released Ochocinco yet. Reports suggest that he’ll remain in New England for the 2012 season." fr. original in story above

woodbuck27
03-26-2012, 06:16 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/25/chad-ochocinco-takes-a-pay-cut/

Chad Ochocinco takes a pay cut

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 25, 2012, 1:42 PM EDT

woodbuck27
03-26-2012, 06:40 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/24/ochocincos-future-in-new-england-remains-unclear/

Ochocinco’s future in New England remains unclear

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 24, 2012, 1:11 PM EDT

" Ochocinco is a 34-year-old coming off a season in which he had a career-low 15 catches for 276 yards.
The Patriots haven’t released Ochocinco yet. Reports suggest that he’ll remain in New England for the 2012 season." fr. original in story above

I posted 'this thread' and the details concerning this NFL WR, as a comparison to how The NE Patriots might treat his contract with them. To the watch some here might be on RE: our own Donald Driver.

I don't try to post to suit all members of Packerrats; rather to inform the membership as a whole for what it is or isn't worth.

I come from 'the School of thought' that if you havn't much that's positive or even mildly amusing to add to any situation!? Keep it to yourself. Make any sense to you?

Having posted that I'll add: Generally speaking and in terms of manners and conduct....my mother didn't have ant stupid children.

Maybe this will help you? I never add a thread that is completely useless to Packerrats membership. Take it for what it's worth man; leave the rest. (-: