PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Shows

SnakeLH2006
03-20-2012, 04:09 AM
So Snake luvs some Gordan Ramsey. When the hell is Hell's Kitchen back? Kitchen Nightmares is deece as is Robert Irvine sledgehammering walls on Restaurant Impossible...Worst Cooks and MasterChef are ok. Ramsey starts Hotel Hell on 04-06 on FOX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05QV4n4G0nk

red
03-20-2012, 07:21 PM
i love kitchen nightmares and hell's kitchen

but the shows are all starting to seem too similar. (KN)

all have clueless owners, the places are dirty, the menu sucks, and gordon threatens to leave because no one cares. then they beg him to come back, he redecorates the place, then changes the menu.

i'm starting to get bored with it

channtheman
03-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Hell's Kitchen had like 2 seasons almost back to back last Spring/Summer that I remember, so I'm assuming we will get another season coming this Summer (probably June or July). I really like HK too, it's one of the few shows I actually watch every week on TV.

Kitchen Nightmares is fun for a little while, but after you look up the restaurants and see that they all closed a few months later, it becomes a lot less interesting. I haven't heard of Hotel Hell, what exactly is that?

SnakeLH2006
03-23-2012, 01:36 AM
Hell's Kitchen had like 2 seasons almost back to back last Spring/Summer that I remember, so I'm assuming we will get another season coming this Summer (probably June or July). I really like HK too, it's one of the few shows I actually watch every week on TV.

Kitchen Nightmares is fun for a little while, but after you look up the restaurants and see that they all closed a few months later, it becomes a lot less interesting. I haven't heard of Hotel Hell, what exactly is that?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2242025/

Storyline

After more than a decade of running restaurants in some of the world's top hotels, Gordon Ramsay knows firsthand the crucial importance of surpassing guests' highest expectations. In new series Ramsay will travel across the country to fix horrid hotels, awful inns and just plain bad bed and breakfasts. To come to grips with the problems, Ramsay will endure hotels at their worst, from filthy bedrooms and mold-ridden bathrooms to dreadful room service and incompetent staff, all so you don't have to. After he has uncovered the issues, Ramsay will put the hotel owners and employees to work as he attempts to turn around these failing establishments. With reputations on the line, one thing is certain: if they can't meet Ramsay's high standards, they will never check out of Hotel Hell.

MadtownPacker
03-23-2012, 11:16 AM
i love kitchen nightmares and hell's kitchen

but the shows are all starting to seem too similar. (KN)

all have clueless owners, the places are dirty, the menu sucks, and gordon threatens to leave because no one cares. then they beg him to come back, he redecorates the place, then changes the menu.

i'm starting to get bored with itGood points. Needs to take his brit ass to some LA slum and try to help fix a taco shop cholos are taxing for "protection".

Now that would be the shit!

red
03-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Good points. Needs to take his brit ass to some LA slum and try to help fix a taco shop cholos are taxing for "protection".

Now that would be the shit!

he did that a couple years back. big fat retarded mexican dude (might have just been mexican, or just retarded, hard to tell the difference)

guy was dumb as a brick and his taco joint was just horrible. they stored the bean dip in a garbage can. bugs everywhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY_k3yabueQ