PDA

View Full Version : Is Woodbuck still here?

mraynrand
03-21-2012, 12:02 AM
Seriously, let me know when he goes back on hiatus. Those multipost threads of his are far worse than those rambling, ten thousand word posts.

gO PaCK!

wootah
03-21-2012, 02:40 AM
mfw I see 20+ unread threads:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/NIusM.gif

mfw I see "Last Post By woodbuck27" for all of them:

http://c.asset.soup.io/asset/1709/2652_8612.gif

SkinBasket
03-21-2012, 06:58 AM
Seriously, is there a way to limit his posts to like 20 a day or something? Just because he's spamming football info doesn't mean he isn't spamming. If I wanted a fucking NFL RSS feed, I would fucking sign up for one.

Scott Campbell
03-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Quit picking on my friend.

Zool
03-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Fuck I thought it was only me who hated this.

Joemailman
03-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Seriously, is there a way to limit his posts to like 20 a day or something? Just because he's spamming football info doesn't mean he isn't spamming. If I wanted a fucking NFL RSS feed, I would fucking sign up for one.

He made my ignore list for the time being. Way too much quantity, way too little quality.

Freak Out
03-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Obviously he feels he's doing us all a favor by posting a shitload of PFT links. I prefer to just visit that site on occasion.

Deputy Nutz
03-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Ya, Fuck that dude!!!!

Harlan Huckleby
03-22-2012, 05:39 PM
Did you watch the NCAA tournament Nutz? You know, the real one, March Matness.

Deputy Nutz
03-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Yes I did. Impressions, There are two really really good wrestlers in college wrestling right now, Taylor and Dake. Penn St is going to be unstoppable for several years, Iowa better start recruiting out East. The issue with Iowa is that they want one type of kind, the overly aggressive, coachable, and willing to run through a brick wall for the Iowa coaching staff. The top notch wrestlers coming out of high school don't want to be overshadowed by the program. Also Iowa high school wrestling isn't what it used to be, still top 5, but it takes a back seat to Ohio, Pennslyvania, and Minnesota, even possibly Illinois.

red
03-22-2012, 06:12 PM
i saw him do a sextuple or septuple post yesterday

that takes balls

red
03-22-2012, 06:14 PM
ok, now he has a tentuple post (i don't know what the fuck 10 posts in a row is called, so fuck you)

swede
03-22-2012, 06:25 PM
ok, now he has a tentuple post (i don't know what the fuck 10 posts in a row is called, so fuck you)

decadense

Harlan Huckleby
03-22-2012, 06:50 PM
10 of the 20 finalists are from Pennsylvania, either college or highschool. Don't forget NJ, that is the other factory. I learned wrestling as a wee lad in Penn, which is why I rose to level of adequacy. I had moves in muscle memory.

I'm sick of McDonough at 125. Ya, he's tough S.O.B., but he wins almost all his matches by having longer reach than the little squirts. Almost all his takedowns are defensive. snore. McDonough getting beat last year by one-legged freak was just a joke by God.

I would say Dake, Taylor and Ruth are the holy trinity. Dake looked exhausted in finals, could have been upset.

The Iowa wrestlers are assholes. In some ways, that competitive fire is just what you want. But they can be punks. They are skinbaskets with flat stomachs. I guess their coaches were known to be sore losers, maybe that rubs off.

Ness had a shot to beat Molinaro. That kid is fun to watch. He's gotten a little less funky on bottom position, which has helped against top competition. Its stunning how many underclassmen in big ten are knocking off the old lions.

I love McMullen at heavyweight from Northwestern. That little guy can take down those dancing bears.

I know you have "we'll get um next year" attitude for Wisconsin. But that was a humiliating a damaging year. You can't let a program sink that low. I was so damn happy that Ben Jordan got All-American status for WI. Very impressive for him to win so many matches through wrestle backs, and just great mental toughness to come back after poor showings late in season.

swede
03-22-2012, 06:56 PM
10 of the 20 finalists are from Pennsylvania, either college or highschool. Don't forget NJ, that is the other factory. I learned wrestling as a wee lad in Penn, which is why I rose to level of adequacy. I had moves in muscle memory.

I'm sick of McDonough at 125. Ya, he's tough S.O.B., but he wins almost all his matches by having longer reach than the little squirts. Almost all his takedowns are defensive. snore. McDonough getting beat last year by one-legged freak was just a joke by God.

I would say Dake, Taylor and Ruth are the holy trinity. Dake looked exhausted in finals, could have been upset.

The Iowa wrestlers are assholes. In some ways, that competitive fire is just what you want. But they can be punks. They are skinbaskets with flat stomachs. I guess their coaches were known to be sore losers, maybe that rubs off.

Ness had a shot to beat Molinaro. That kid is fun to watch. He's gotten a little less funky on bottom position, which has helped against top competition. Its stunning how many underclassmen in big ten are knocking off the old lions.

I love McMullen at heavyweight from Northwestern. That little guy can take down those dancing bears.

I know you have "we'll get um next year" attitude for Wisconsin. But that was a humiliating a damaging year. You can't let a program sink that low. I was so damn happy that Ben Jordan got All-American status for WI. Very impressive for him to win so many matches through wrestle backs, and just great mental toughness to come back after poor showings late in season.

Did you ever wish you'd gone pro? I'm kind of in the Haystack Calhoun mold, myself.

Harlan Huckleby
03-22-2012, 07:02 PM
I fear mma has sunk the honorable sport of pro wrestling. I could only do MMA if they let me wear a catcher's mask.

I definitely wish I had wrestled when I transfered to WI instead of becoming a pot-smoking college student, playing Backgammon in the dorms. "Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention."

Freak Out
03-22-2012, 07:20 PM
The Haystack waddle....a very under appreciated wrestling........ maneuver. Well...it could be classified a hold as well.

Scott Campbell
03-22-2012, 10:36 PM
I think you fuckers hurt his feelings.

Bretsky
03-22-2012, 11:19 PM
dumb thread; the ignore feature is an options so no need to do this

I appreciate all of the FA postings; I don't see anybody else doing it to that level. I was to keep up with the NFL but lack the time. that is the first thread I visit every day and sometimes the only one.

mraynrand
03-23-2012, 12:21 AM

I agree. I asked Mad to delete it pretty much right after I posted it. Oh, well. At least Harlan and Nutz turned it into a decent wrestling thread.

Iron Mike
03-23-2012, 07:43 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5n0OZcy3FTQGgeyiBjVXzY6IiNMsWG hUXCRhUUA_t7KPcPaUTLnEJhCt_

hoosier
03-23-2012, 08:10 AM
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6844/bartonfink.jpg

Joemailman
03-23-2012, 08:44 AM
http://jerseyal.com/GBP/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/r_white_030411_blog.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
03-23-2012, 09:01 AM

I appreciate all of the FA postings; I don't see anybody else doing it to that level. I was to keep up with the NFL but lack the time. that is the first thread I visit every day and sometimes the only one.

:bclap:

For some reason, this thread reminds me of junior high. Or maybe it was grade school. We had something called a "slam book", a spiral notebook with each page having a different kid's name written at top. The slam book would secretly pass around the classroom, and everybody would write what they think about everybody else.

MadtownPacker
03-23-2012, 11:01 AM
I agree. I asked Mad to delete it pretty much right after I posted it. Oh, well. At least Harlan and Nutz turned it into a decent wrestling thread.
I wont say those who tire of the multiple articles have no reason to their complaint. I agree it can muck up the flow of a thread. At the same time Woody is posting them to share and particiapate in the PR community. Yeah he sings a different tune than most but I would be hard pressed to begin zapping shit based on the fact Skinbasket (what happened to the accepting everyone as they are logic?) or Zool dont like it. Shit I will admit it fucks with me too. I did ask Woody (and he obliged) to post just the links and not the article with the reason of copyright concerns but also to keep threads a little more easy to follow. So he has met everyone halfway.

Cant we do the same?

Cant we all just ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

(Man I have wanted to use this for years :lol:)

MadtownPacker
03-23-2012, 11:06 AM
:bclap:

For some reason, this thread reminds me of junior high. Or maybe it was grade school. We had something called a "slam book", a spiral notebook with each page having a different kid's name written at top. The slam book would secretly pass around the classroom, and everybody would write what they think about everybody else.

Page 25:

Harlan Huckleby

fag!
gayest mfer ever
SOB ate my lunch twice
caught him checking out my junk in the locker room
momma's boy
wierdo
pervert
animal torturer
loser
dont wrestle with this dude
shit stirrer
sissy
apple polisher
snitch
doesnt shower

Harlan Huckleby
03-23-2012, 11:22 AM
LOL I think we have to make a slam book

http://208.106.218.92/w/mad_notebook.jpg

Deputy Nutz
03-23-2012, 12:00 PM

Badgers have their issues, but getting the Jordan family from St. Paris Graham to commit to this program is and is going to be huge for Wisconsin, in roads to one of the best programs in the nation can quickly build the Badgers into a wrestling factory, but I have never been a big fan of Barry Davis, and that might not be fair due to how much the University actually values wrestling as a sport. Penn St. got fed up with being middle of the road in the Big Tens so they went and found a way to bring in Sanderson, since then there has been no looking back for the Lions. The big if for the Badgers next season is if Howe comes back to wrestle for the Badgers, or if he truly does opt out and go some where else. It looks like Michigan has closed the door to him, but that doesn't mean he can't latch on to a smaller division one school. I think when things shake out he will be a Badger next season. It would really fix a hole in the middle of the Badgers line up.

One other issue the Badgers will have next season is what to do with Graff and Theilke. Theilke isn't going to make 125 for a whole season, maybe if he had to cut down for one or two events like he will do for the US team trials, but their is going to be a log jam of wrestlers at 133 and 141. Davis recruited heavily for the lower weights, and it might come back to bite him in the ass.

Also the Badgers will have an all-american next season at heavyweight, Medberry tore it up wrestling unattatched this season and had only one loss. He is a strong kid with a solid build. He goes 245-250 and is quick and agile.

Deputy Nutz
03-23-2012, 12:02 PM

Reggie with the "cock slap"!!!

Freak Out
03-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Now this is turning into a good thread!

SkinBasket
03-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Skinbasket (what happened to the accepting everyone as they are logic?)

Ha! You tell me. That idea died years ago apparently and I was the only one to mourn it.

Harlan Huckleby
03-23-2012, 08:13 PM
The big if for the Badgers next season is if Howe comes back to wrestle for the Badgers, or if he truly does opt out and go some where else. It looks like Michigan has closed the door to him, but that doesn't mean he can't latch on to a smaller division one school. I think when things shake out he will be a Badger next season. It would really fix a hole in the middle of the Badgers line up.

One other issue the Badgers will have next season is what to do with Graff and Theilke. Theilke isn't going to make 125 for a whole season, maybe if he had to cut down for one or two events like he will do for the US team trials, but their is going to be a log jam of wrestlers at 133 and 141. Davis recruited heavily for the lower weights, and it might come back to bite him in the ass.

Also the Badgers will have an all-american next season at heavyweight, Medberry tore it up wrestling unattatched this season and had only one loss. He is a strong kid with a solid build. He goes 245-250 and is quick and agile.

I'll be surprised if Howe doesn't come back to finish degree at WI. Opinions differ on whether he can beat the slicker studs, I have no idea. I saw that Howe beat Dake last spring, but Dake was wrestling up. I'm not too worried about any log jams, it's a relief that they have a few logs. They have a decent 125 kid who had medical redshirt this year, I forget his name, Kelleher?. 250 is perfect weight for muscular freshman, sounds good. Freshman All-American would be quite a lot to expect, there are a lot of good, mobile HWs coming back. The unattached record is good sign, but competition at open tournaments may not be so hot, especially at HW.

edit: you got me interested in Medberry, looked up his matches:
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/wis/sports/m-wrestl/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/Medbery_Match_by_Match.pdf

Wow, he beat 3 really good wrestlers, and wrestled close with a stud. Ya, you are right, he already is wrestling like an All-American.

Scott Campbell
03-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Page 25:

Harlan Huckleby

fag!
gayest mfer ever
SOB ate my lunch twice
caught him checking out my junk in the locker room
momma's boy
wierdo
pervert
animal torturer
loser
dont wrestle with this dude
shit stirrer
sissy
apple polisher
snitch
doesnt shower

Do you really think Harlan just got one page? I'm thinking a minimum of 1 chapter, and a maximum of a 6 volume collectors edition.

MadtownPacker
03-24-2012, 01:31 AM
Ha! You tell me. That idea died years ago apparently and I was the only one to mourn it.
True and maybe that's why there has to be limits sometimes. It just took a crazy ass Canadian to break you. :lol:

Deputy Nutz
03-25-2012, 09:30 PM
I'll be surprised if Howe doesn't come back to finish degree at WI. Opinions differ on whether he can beat the slicker studs, I have no idea. I saw that Howe beat Dake last spring, but Dake was wrestling up. I'm not too worried about any log jams, it's a relief that they have a few logs. They have a decent 125 kid who had medical redshirt this year, I forget his name, Kelleher?. 250 is perfect weight for muscular freshman, sounds good. Freshman All-American would be quite a lot to expect, there are a lot of good, mobile HWs coming back. The unattached record is good sign, but competition at open tournaments may not be so hot, especially at HW.

edit: you got me interested in Medberry, looked up his matches:
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/wis/sports/m-wrestl/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/Medbery_Match_by_Match.pdf

Wow, he beat 3 really good wrestlers, and wrestled close with a stud. Ya, you are right, he already is wrestling like an All-American.

Roster for next year
Laux (Fr)
R McQuade (Fr or RS Fr?)
Hietpas (so)
S McQuade (Senior)

Graff (RS Junior)
Thielke (Fr)
Taylor (Fr)
M Kelliher (RS fr)
Mealy (So)
T Kelliher (Senior)

Thielke (Fr)
Graff (RS Junior)
Ruschell (Fr)
Glenn (So)

Lubeck (Fr)
Perry (RS Jr) (or 57)
Schmitt (RS Senior)

Yde (RS So)
York (RS Jr)
Nardick (Senior)

Howe(Sen) if he comes back
Koethe (Fr)
Liegel (Jr)

Jordan (Fr)
Hochstaetter (So)
Gennrich (Fr)
Iczkowski (So)

Rutt (Senior)
Peterson (Fr)
McCall (So)

McCall(S0)
Levin (So)
Hein (Jr)\

Hwy
Medbery (RS Fr)
Howath (So)
Weber (So)
Tobin (RS JR)

SkinBasket
03-26-2012, 08:30 AM
True and maybe that's why there has to be limits sometimes. It just took a crazy ass Canadian to break you. :lol:

See other 63 threads about limits being determined by a set of rules versus your personal, schizophrenic, moon-tide moods for a response.

MadtownPacker
03-26-2012, 10:57 AM
See other 63 threads about limits being determined by a set of rules versus your personal, schizophrenic, moon-tide moods for a response.
I guess we both do things as we see fit.

Speaking of such, get rid of your political themed sig. If others are doing the same please let me know so I can address. We have to be fair after all.

Zool
03-26-2012, 11:15 AM
To be fair, maybe Woody can have his own PFT link thread so the rest of us don't have to weed through 8-10 consecutive posts by him per thread? I'd actually like to read what people here have to say about subject's but quite honestly it's getting to the point where I just mark them as read anymore.

There's already a site called PFT. We don't need a link to 95% of their stories. We can just go there if we want. This isn't the Packers PFT.com portal. I could spam links to ESPN and NFL.com all day too but those sites already exist. It's getting really bad.

MadtownPacker
03-26-2012, 12:17 PM
I know he means well but I will discuss the issue with woody because it is getting kinda crazy.

SkinBasket
03-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Speaking of such, get rid of your political themed sig. If others are doing the same please let me know so I can address. We have to be fair after all.

What's wrong with a sig about Badger men's basketball great Treyvon Hughs?

I might know if there was some kind of rules here other than your random pathetic internet bullying, but since there isn't, I don't.

MadtownPacker
03-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Wow you love being the victim huh? I made a thread that you actually posted in regarding this subject. Basically, do what you want cuz you crying gets old.

Beside, we trying to find excuses to crucify Woody like good Jews. So please stop fucking that up.

SkinBasket
03-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Wow you love being the victim huh? I made a thread that you actually posted in regarding this subject. Basically, do what you want cuz you crying gets old.

Hey, I'm not the one who brought this shit up. I know you made that thread. Several of us took the time to explain ourselves... again. Real glad I took the time. Like I said, though, it's already been said several times, so carry on with your important business.

mraynrand
03-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Like I said, though, it's already been said several times...

maybe Zool could write a script to automate your response in the future.

mraynrand
03-26-2012, 03:41 PM
What's wrong with a sig about Badger men's basketball great Treyvon Hughs?

I might know if there was some kind of rules here other than your random pathetic internet bullying, but since there isn't, I don't.

I thought it was 'Trevon' Hughs. Anyway, you may be required to change your sig due to legal issues with the kid's mother. Apparently she is trying to trademark 'Treyvon™.' There may also be a hoodie apparel deal in the works.

HowardRoark
03-26-2012, 03:55 PM
I thought it was 'Trevon' Hughs. Anyway, you may be required to change your sig due to legal issues with the kid's mother. Apparently she is trying to trademark 'Treyvon™.' There may also be a hoodie apparel deal in the works.

If pbmax had a Mexican son, he would look just like you.

Cheesehead Craig
03-27-2012, 04:05 PM
I know he means well but I will discuss the issue with woody because it is getting kinda crazy.

Please do so. It's past ridiculous now. There's new threads being made by him with a duplicate post in the FA thread. There's FA info about the Redskins FA in the Cowboys and Redskins cap penalty thread. There's a link to Kalil and the Vikings in the Robert Griffin III thread.

Freak Out
03-27-2012, 05:42 PM
Damn....I want a Fritz Shurmer with a fro avatar now.

MJZiggy
03-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Just a thought, but what if we simply created a thread called something like Woodbuck's NFL info and he can put all of the links he wants in just that one place so it makes them easier for the rest of us to find and so they are only posted once. Then the other threads can continue on as normal, but those who want to see what's behind the links have a great and organized place to look for that information.

Little Whiskey
03-27-2012, 06:21 PM
Just a thought, but what if we simply created a thread called something like Woodbuck's NFL info and he can put all of the links he wants in just that one place so it makes them easier for the rest of us to find and so they are only posted once. Then the other threads can continue on as normal, but those who want to see what's behind the links have a great and organized place to look for that information.

don't we already have a whole website dedicated to that? PFT.com?

Scott Campbell
03-27-2012, 07:34 PM

Would that be like the PackerRats version of a padded cell?

HowardRoark
03-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Would that be like the PackerRats version of a padded cell?

Or a meadow.

MJZiggy
03-27-2012, 08:16 PM
It's a way for Woodbuck to share the information he feels is valuable and yet allows the rest of us to be able to have the conversations that we're complaining are being interrupted here.

SkinBasket
03-27-2012, 08:39 PM
It's a way for Woodbuck to share the information he feels is valuable and yet allows the rest of us to be able to have the conversations that we're complaining are being interrupted here.

No. He must be killed.

SkinBasket
03-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Fuck the Packer forum. I'm not looking at this cut and paste shit any more. If you have an opinion about a certain article, then fine. If you're just going to paste a headline and link, then go fuck yourself.

wootah
03-28-2012, 03:25 AM
This is getting out of hand, Mad: even Ziggy is proposing to limit Woodbucks rubbish. I get the fact that he means well and that he's old and all, but I think it's time to shine your boots & pin your badge, Sgt. Mendoza. He is ruining your product that is this forum: it has come to a point where just I'm not reading the Packers forum anymore since it's one big mess.

I'm pretty confident a vast majority of the people on this forum would like to stop Woody's "stream of copypasteness" and get back to what this site was meant for: discussing/reading opinions on the NFL & the Packers, talking about swollen balls, observing Iron Mike and easy cheesy's mating rituals, making solid AAPL stock prognosis and degrading Harlan.

sheepshead
03-28-2012, 07:53 AM
wood is over the top and a little indignant about it to boot. again, just trying to be constructive here, there are few posters who's opinions are sometimes interesting. They are either lost in the pile or cant chime in because he's gone on to the next coordinator having a sex change or some crap like that.

mraynrand
03-28-2012, 08:40 AM
He is ruining your product that is this forum: it has come to a point where just I'm not reading the Packers forum anymore since it's one big mess.

Perfectly stated. Plus, with all the idiots changing their avatars I can't tell who's who. I wish those bastards would cut it out.

Harlan Huckleby
03-28-2012, 09:28 AM
Wow, Woody is the biggest, scariest crisis to hit this place since Tank poked his nose in here.

I think this forum has an ignore button, no? Why is that not an adequate solution? Why is the sky blue? Why are my balls blue?

MadtownPacker
03-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Ok you bitches got me fired up, what the hell do you want to do? Not sure if you have seen but I did call him out about it. He asked me what he has to do so I'm asking all if you.

SkinBasket
03-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Like I said, I think it's fine posting a link and headline if you contribute something to it. Your own thought, opinion, or why you found it interesting.

Otherwise give him his own single thread, "Woodbuck's Pathetically Boring NFL RSS feed." If people are interested, they can check it out.

It's not his "contributions" that are the problem. It's the destruction of any meaningful method of discussion when you have 4-8 posts of tangential links and headlines between real posts.

Scott Campbell
03-28-2012, 12:15 PM
At least the links are current. That wasn't always the case.

But can you imagine a world where all retirees took up spamming as their primary hobby?

HowardRoark
03-28-2012, 12:42 PM
But can you imagine a world where all retirees took up spamming as their primary hobby?

Don't they call that Twitter?

MadtownPacker
03-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Like I said, I think it's fine posting a link and headline if you contribute something to it. Your own thought, opinion, or why you found it interesting.

Otherwise give him his own single thread, "Woodbuck's Pathetically Boring NFL RSS feed." If people are interested, they can check it out.

It's not his "contributions" that are the problem. It's the destruction of any meaningful method of discussion when you have 4-8 posts of tangential links and headlines between real posts.Fuck you bitch!!!

Ok now that we have past the formalities, I total agree with this and that's how we will do it.

Unless Nutz is driving up north with his .45 to put a hot one in him.

Scott Campbell
03-28-2012, 01:37 PM
Don't they call that Twitter?

Not exactly. Twitter is where you post every stupid thing that pops into your own head. Woody's re-posts every stupid thing that pops into Florio's head.

Smidgeon
03-28-2012, 05:35 PM
He made my ignore list for the time being. Way too much quantity, way too little quality.

Yep. Makes it easier to skim through threads.

Iron Mike
03-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Fuck all y'all.......I'm going back to Christian Encourager.

Iron Mike
03-28-2012, 10:19 PM
No. He must be killed.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/540552/SemoMoose_medium.jpg

Joemailman
03-28-2012, 10:21 PM
Fuck all y'all.......I'm going back to Christian Encourager.

Bless you my son.

Iron Mike
03-28-2012, 10:52 PM
Bless you my son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44bMaxu0R6M

SnakeLH2006
03-29-2012, 12:47 AM

It's still real to me dammit! ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1kYKbKckQ8

mraynrand
03-29-2012, 11:50 AM
He made my ignore list for the time being.

I did the same. It really helped

Upnorth
03-29-2012, 01:40 PM
Fuck you bitch!!!

Ok now that we have past the formalities, I total agree with this and that's how we will do it.

Unless Nutz is driving up north with his .45 to put a hot one in him.

Nutz has not and will not be drivin' me. He's not my type and I don't want to make Skinbasket jealous.

Deputy Nutz
03-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Prude

Cheesehead Craig
03-29-2012, 09:52 PM
It's still real to me dammit! ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1kYKbKckQ8
I love me some Velvet Sky, I'd hit that.

mraynrand
03-29-2012, 09:56 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/540552/SemoMoose_medium.jpg

this has to be the worst photoshop image ever

Joemailman
03-29-2012, 10:28 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfx6j9xCGh1qbob1j.png

SkinBasket
03-30-2012, 11:58 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfx6j9xCGh1qbob1j.png

And this has to be the best one ever

SnakeLH2006
04-01-2012, 05:06 AM
I love me some Velvet Sky, I'd hit that.

Fuck Snake is cheap...but I'd waste n taste some Skittles on her ass.

mraynrand
09-26-2013, 07:37 AM
R.I.P. Woodbuck?

George Cumby
09-26-2013, 08:03 AM
R.I.P. Woodbuck?

Up north said he was off on some long excursion so some kind.

Upnorth
09-26-2013, 08:22 AM
He was fine about two weeks ago, on a wonderful trip with his wife. I look forward to his return as well.

digitaldean
09-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Got a PM from him a couple weeks ago. He's in New Brunswick with his better half and said he's been off the grid for a while.

swede
09-29-2013, 08:10 PM
He's in New Brunswick...

Oh well if he's bowling there's no reason to disturb him.

MadtownPacker
09-30-2013, 09:52 AM
I picture Woody on a train talking to some stranger. His conversation would be similar to one of his post here.

mraynrand
09-30-2013, 10:16 AM
I picture Woody on a train talking to some stranger. His conversation would be similar to one of his post here.

I mean didn't you notice on the train, when you starting talking, eventually I started reading the vomit bag?

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/163031__planes_l.jpg