PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2012 Sched: Boys vs GI Ants in Opener

pbmax
03-27-2012, 04:02 PM
McCarthy gets to set his schedule the way he wishes.

pbmax
03-27-2012, 04:04 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/NFLfootballinfo/status/184728613499830275

Michael Signora ‏ @NFLfootballinfo
NYG vs Dal in kickoff game on Wed, Sept 5. Defending SB Champ 8-0 hosting kickoff game since tradition began in 2004

MJZiggy
03-27-2012, 05:43 PM
On a freaking Wednesday???? Have they no respect for the rest of my life? First it was football on Sundays, then they made some of the playoff games on Saturday, then they add Monday night, then Thursday, now it's damned Wednesdays too? How in the hell are we supposed to know when one week ends and the next begins. Damn, game day used to be sacrosanct, now I don't even know when the freaking game day is anymore.

Fosco33
03-27-2012, 06:15 PM
This is good news in my opinion. Less hype/drama. Plus - I'll be in Vegas and would be way too distracted to watch the game fully.

Joemailman
03-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Packers playing Sunday or Monday night in the 1st week. Bears, 49ers, Saints and Lions would all be possibilities.

pittstang5
03-27-2012, 06:40 PM
On a freaking Wednesday???? Have they no respect for the rest of my life? First it was football on Sundays, then they made some of the playoff games on Saturday, then they add Monday night, then Thursday, now it's damned Wednesdays too? How in the hell are we supposed to know when one week ends and the next begins. Damn, game day used to be sacrosanct, now I don't even know when the freaking game day is anymore.

I believe they are starting on wednesday this year because of a presidential address on thursday. So this should be a one time deal to start the season off on a wednesday.

Blame Obama....and fire slocum!